Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+45
Lord Abigor
G
Iamtaba
Boofz
Moe
Tom's Slave
Christina
Jon
i8myrice2day
Tunechi
Allen's Slave
Daft Punk
DuhYerrowAzn
Spoof
willgan267
Runetom
IWantPies
Rand al'Thor
Slash
Jaycubb
Dogs>Cats
Connor
Nuti
*Frozen*
Da
[Eth111]
Marw
Mirador33
James
Tyler | Clam
Alex
Sam
Brendan
Frosty
Qwerhy|Dolzo
Paul
Joe
Lelz
Andrew
Shygodd
Noodles
Adam|Disturb
Nitm
Jordan
Firefury54
49 posters

[FORUM GAME] King of the Hill [FORUM GAME]

Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

[FORUM GAME] King of the Hill [FORUM GAME] - Page 4 Empty Re: [FORUM GAME] King of the Hill [FORUM GAME]

Post by Joe 2012-12-08, 20:30

LetMeSkull wrote:I push you down the same slide in your signature. The kid? That's actually you.
    I'm King of the Hill!

LELELEL

Does same back lelel
    Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 69

[FORUM GAME] King of the Hill [FORUM GAME] - Page 4 Empty Re: [FORUM GAME] King of the Hill [FORUM GAME]

Post by Paul 2012-12-09, 04:13

I drop-kick Legend Joe4 all the way to China where the people slowly devour him.
    I announce: "I hereby give up my temporary position as King of the Hill!" You all come scurrying up, and I mean EVERYBODY. You all work together like zombies and shoot many tiny holes in me with your sniper rifles. Z6N sobs and runs up and takes my shirt off because she wants to take a look at my sexy body before the others devour it. Inside is a bomb tightly strapped to myself with the time 00:05 on it. 00:04...00:03...00:02...00:01. She warns everyone. You all only have time to run 3 meters before the bomb rips you all apart. I respawn, and retake my position as King of the Hill!

This time, to avoid Waded, I clone 100 copies of myself. This time they all have 100% immunity as do I. They are heavily armed with the top equipment. They have Kevlar Vests among many other, numerous types of grenades, jet-packs, flamethrowers, throwing knives, scimitars, RPG's, and their very own Minigun. The ammo is unlimited, thanks to Mod Mark's spawning powers. They also have guard dogs with razor-sharp teeth and armor that provides a defense bonus that makes Torva seem worse than wearing Wizard Robes. We are all invincible.

We are not all invincible, as it turns out. 5 of my clones get lured by Partyhats and Pennys on the ground. 5 more get hypnotized. I then make Mod Mark grant us immunity against trickery. I still have 90 left.

But 90 of the best-trained invincible warriors isn't enough, I think (even though nothing could be farther from the truth). I smoke a drug that makes me VERY paranoid.

I then train a fire-breathing dragon with 32 heads.

Finally, I kidnap Tz-Tok Jad and bind him to my will. Anyone who comes gets 1-hit by his Magic and Ranged attack. He is first; if anyone gets by him, impossibly, they will get meleed. If Tz-Tok Jad is occupied, they might slip by him, then get roasted by the fire-breathing dragon. If they have antifire potions and a Dragonfire Shield, my clones blast them with all elements and weapons making it impossible to survive the attack.

After all of this has happened Firefury54 spawns 10,000 skeletons. I blast them ALL with Ice Barrage, gaining approximately 200,000,000 experience per cast. They all crumble including Firefury54 himself and Nitm.

I sit on my throne calmly while the battle rages out.

For centuries I sit on my throne, unopposed. One day I grow old and die, but before I do my final act is to keep all of my well-trained warriors.

Firefury54 takes my spot as King of the Hill.

He's a great warrior and kills anyone who comes up the hill. Nimble he is; dodging bullets and running at the speed of light.

But then Mod Mark comes in his entirety. He's too fat for Firefury54 to run circles around him. All he does is sit down and that is the end of Firefury54.

Waded comes up and corndogs me onto the ground. I face him defiantly. I parry and parry his attacks but it's not enough. Tz-Tok Jad one-hits Legend Joe4 who has respawned and is once coming up the hill. He directs his attention to Waded and damages him badly.

Juliaz diverts Tz-Tok Jad's attention, leaving Waded to fight me once again. My fire-breathing dragon scorches Waded's face, leaving a charred skull. But he still lives! He lands a blow on me in the gut, knocking the wind out of me. At that moment one of my heavily armed clones let a bio-bomb loose that wipes out everything for a 50-meter radius. He then does a somersault and snaps Waded's neck between his thigh. I thank my clone and sit calmly for 5 millenia.

Sam comes and I do a roundhouse kick that would have made Chuck Norris and Bruce Lee jealous. He doesn't stand a chance. Normally my minions would have stopped him but I went down there myself.

For years James and the others come up the hill to take my place but my soldiers are too powerful. They don't even get to my fire-breathing dragon, much less Tz-Tok Jad.

I then train a Phoenix risen from the ashes of its parent. The attacks from stealth bombers led by Host Viper worry me. They're getting new advanced technology that gets all the way to my fire-breathing dragon.

The Phoenix wreaks havoc and annihilates any incoming planes.

Then...one day...Disturbiaz dabs in the occult. He summons demons and ghosts from the foul pits of Hell, or Underworld. They are undetectable...but wait! The guard dogs I'd trained. The ghosts and demons stand no chance and Disturbiaz gives up. I command my fire-breathing dragon to rake him a thousand times and command two of my clones to bring him up.

I then douse Disturbiaz in alcohol. The pain is too much and he dies. With my 67 Strength I throw his decayed corpse so far, it hits Sam who's respawned once again before my clone can even hip-fire his Barrett 50-Cal Sniper Rifle at the Global Moderator.

Taking my dual-wielded, full-auto Barrett 50-Cal, I shoot them into Waded II's face. He crumples to the ground. Doing a 360°, I shoot my full-auto rifles faster than a minigun. Thousands fall to the ground. I use them as swords and smack the zombies James has spawn. I made a wide swath of destruction in my wake.

Then comes the guard dogs; not my own, but Xodz's guard dogs. I take my flamethrower loaded with napalm and other various materials and kill approximately 36,000 vicious dogs.

I sit on my hill. All is quiet...but too quiet. I look beyond and there is everyone. BILLIONS of people, animals. Even with our immunity and the unlimited amount of firepower at our disposal, it will take too long to kill the whole world's inhabitants. I drop a nuclear bomb right in the middle; so big you can't imagine. About 50 million people are left, charging at us. They detonate the land mines below and die.

I'm a bit bored now. Wanting to play baseball, I instruct a clone to throw me a pack of C4 explosives. My aim is true; I hit 50 what would have been considered home runs with C4 explosives into the millions of people charging us. With a detonator the size of my fist, I take off the safety and press the red button. BOOM. All is still. I am King of the Hill for 50,000 more years.

I'M KING OF THE HILL!
    Brendan
    Brendan
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Brendan 2012-12-09, 04:53

Skull became King of the Hill on November 24, 78451. Skull was proud and had found out the world was ending soon.

Skull was scared, devastated! He knew his life would be over and reigning meant nothing when the world was ending. "Only 10 days and we will all be gone, non existent, there will be no Earth!"

Everyone in Cora Island found out the news. Waded's Great * 40,709 grandson was on the loose as a lonely man on Cora Island. He was prized as being a relative of one of Cora's most Magnificent and genius rulers.

Skull was unstoppable. He was the ruler for over 50,000 years. He was known all round Cora Island as well as DeeDycea. Many surrounding islands like Fishii (Which become wrecked when the Gods used diety on him as he was guilty for giving money to more islands). Also Smokinmillza was another island which he was known at. Skull was originally born on Smokinmillza, he was very well known especially there.

When these few islands found out the world was going to end, rebels started happening amongst the Hill of Skull. Cora Island was wrecked. The 10 days which everyone were ready for become an all out war between all these islands. Fishii was the most wrecked from their leader being dietied out of the world.

Smokinzilla was a very strong nation and was at a great war with DeeDycea. Both knew fighting was not the solution but they did anyways. When DeeDycea had been captured and fully lost by the Smokinzillas, they became part of them. Only 3 islands remained and soonly Fishii was took over by the Smokinzillas. Cora Island remained alone and helpless.

Skull resigned as King when only 96 hours remained of the world. When he was sleep, he never knew what was going to happen amongst his island, amongst his Hill. He fell asleep into dreams of wonder, and joy and happiness amongst the world! Suddenly when he woke up he was on Smokinzilla. Smokinzillaites were mainly lesser demons.

The lesser demons frightened him. They were devils. He swam past Fishii (Which was the area of Karamja) and past DeeDycea (The area of Crandor) when he reached the shoreline. Finally when he reached Cora Island he was sent to the asylum.

The whole island was filled of demons, imps, and many other mythical creatures.

On that day Skull was killed by not noticing his enemies when a Greater Demon eagerly stabbed him in the back with a rapier. At the top of the hill when he had the rapier jutted into his back he saw a smirk. This smirk was on Nex's face, who was the King of the Hill.

Waded's long lost Great * 40,709 grandson was the only human on the island now. He decided he must kill Nex to make all these demon's souls be drained of energy! When he reached the top of the hill, he noticed... NEX WAS A GINGER!

With him being a ginger and being soulless, he decided he must give Nex a soul to unsoulify him. And Waded IIIIIII... (And son on) threw his bag of souls onto Nex's lap which immediately opened and began surrounding areas of soul around Nex allover. Finally Nex had a soul but finally Waded IIIIII.... and so on became clever. He used his magical charms and unsoulified Nex, keeping Cora Island alive.

Waded may have been alone, so he needed to start a family. He had his throne, but nobody else. So he found a starfish and produced allover it making a son named Patrick. When Waded died, Patrick took the throne and named himself Waded also....

So YES I became King of da Hill
    Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls

Post by Paul 2012-12-09, 05:04

Tyler bangs Waded so hard he can't walk for 3 days.
    As I come up the hill, Waded tries to chase after me unsuccessfully.
    It is entertaining to watch him struggle. After the 3 days he successfully runs me through with a sword...but my 100% immunity blocks it.
    I try to snap his neck...but my hands go through his neck!
    Suddenly a bunch of Wadeds appear running up the hill. Holograms!
    There's a real Waded, but which one?
    I dart to and fro, stabbing experimentally at each one.
    No results. I then notice one acting weird. Faster than lightning I stab him. But yet he lives! What is this? Clever boy.
    Realization dawns on me that maybe Waded isn't here!
    I'm too late to stop the chains that bind me.
    Waded keeps me imprisoned for weeks on end since I am impossible to kill.

3 weeks later...

Oh, my sweet clone! I could kiss him. With his flamethrower he cooks Waded to a crisp and frees me. As I take my place as King of the Hill, I realize how hungry I am having been chained for 3 weeks. I slowly, tentatively look around to see if anybody is witnessing this show of cannibalism. Nobody. I devour Waded's arm, one of the juciest parts and it is DELICIOUS!
    I am King of the Hill.
    Brendan
    Brendan
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Brendan 2012-12-09, 05:07

Well. My. Hand. Is. Poisonous. So. U. Die. And. I. Still. Have. Like. My. Whole. Body. Besides. My. Head. And. Arm. So. I. Become....

KING OF THE HILL
    Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls

Post by Paul 2012-12-09, 06:09

Since Waded is just a corpse, I easily slay him and take his place.
    I am King of the Hill.
    James
    James
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by James 2012-12-09, 09:26

I ahow LetMeSkull the massive paragraph he just wrote, and he collapses whilst reading it.

King of The Hill Smile
    Brendan
    Brendan
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Brendan 2012-12-09, 09:46

James explodes by his Cora Dyce acc having 2 many posts! I take the throne pirat

So I become King of the Hill (KOTH)
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2012-12-09, 14:32

Pushes you down the hill, sets up spikes

IM THE KING OF THE HILL NOW MWUAHAHAH

cheers
    Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls

Post by Paul 2012-12-09, 18:46

You sleep while you're King of the Hill. The first thing you see when you are awake is your avatar: Chucky. It scares you so bad you get a heart attack and I claim your place.
    I'm King of the Hill!
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2012-12-09, 19:24

Lol reincarnates from hell brings satan with me and he drags you underneath to hell

I AM THE KING OF THE HILL cheers
    Brendan
    Brendan
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Brendan 2012-12-09, 20:47

Legend Joe becomes assassinated as being King of the Hill by a shortbow.

Yes, I become King of the Hill immediately.
    Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls

Post by Paul 2012-12-09, 21:48

In Hell with Satan is horrible beyond words. God realizes I've done nothing wrong; you were the one who brought me down there after all. He gives me a chance in Purgatory and I emerge a new man. Feeling clean and refreshed as a new man I fight even more ferociously, dispatching Waded easily.
    I am King of the Hill!
    Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls

Post by Paul 2012-12-10, 02:32

Nobody has posted in a while, so I go down the hill.
    When I come back up I see Tyler sitting on the throne.
    With a noodle I strangle him to death and sit on my throne once again.
    I'm King of the Hill.
    I intend to win this game! I will get the last post! Muahahaha. I'm probably the most involved person in this game that has posted. Razz
    Firefury54
    Firefury54
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Firefury54 2012-12-10, 03:25

Nobody has posted in a while? It's only been a while. Lol. And you go hardcore with some of your methods LetMeskull and Waded Razz

You put people on the hill when they are not even trying. Loool. As far as this game goes, I'm gonna take a picture of you and train a dog to pee on it. Then I'm going to sent it up the hill and let it pee on you. You are so disgusted that you leave to take a shower and I proclaim myself as King of the Hill Razz
    Brendan
    Brendan
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Brendan 2012-12-10, 03:59

Fire Fury believing I am so talented with my virtual and reality skills thinks I can accomplish anything. I clone myself and use my clone to prove him wrong!

When Fire Fury sees him racing up the hill against Skull, he uses Fire Blast and my clone abruptly dies. Fire Fury is shocked. From behind I throw a bronze dart into his back at a speed of 45 mph.

Fire Fury immediately falls to the ground and I become King of the Hill!
    Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls

Post by Paul 2012-12-10, 04:10

Well of course I need to go hardcore. You can never be too careful. And those elaborate well thought-out stories is what it takes to be the best and survive. That being said...
    I go up and hit Waded.
    I'm King of the Hill!
    Brendan
    Brendan
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Brendan 2012-12-10, 13:09

TORNADO!!! Boom boom boom on Hill

Skull u die. I run up hill. I = King of the Hill

Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2012-12-10, 23:09

Kicks yo ass im king of the hill

cheers cheers cheers
    Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls

Post by Paul 2012-12-11, 00:07

I beat you to death with a wet pipe.
    I'm King of the Hill.
    Brendan
    Brendan
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Brendan 2012-12-11, 00:11

As Skull reaches age 100 from his 99 years of living, he dies only 4 mins by a stab in the back by Waded.

I become KOTH
    Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls

Post by Paul 2012-12-11, 00:31

I sneak some super glue onto the throne. When you try to get up, you can't, so you rip your ass off and die.
    I'm King of the Hill! LOL.
    Brendan
    Brendan
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Brendan 2012-12-11, 00:34

The Throne is surrounded by quicksand around Skull. As he attempts to escape, I lay guards all around him making sure he won't go anywhere. Knowing him he jumps over the quicksand hoping he can break free. But my guards are tough. They are strong and the second biggest named Olgro grabs you by the ass, and throws you into the quicksand. You are never seen again.

The guards all honor me by jumping into the quicksand and making it dry up.

I am King of the Hill
    Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls

Post by Paul 2012-12-11, 00:41

Knowing me, I jump in the quick sand? You don't know me...at all.
    I gun you down with an Ak-47.
    Brendan
    Brendan
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Brendan 2012-12-11, 01:32

So you just Gun me down? Lol... Your not taking any spot as KOTH. I may be non existent now because I've been shot but I am still King of the Hill as you have not declared your honor.

I remain King of the Hill.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-17, 04:19