Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+22
Alex | R6A
Chrsyalis
Rng2h
Rand al'Thor
Plessey
Nuti
Veny
James
DuhYerrowAzn
Slash
Adam|Disturb
Bothers
Dogs>Cats
Lelz
Christina
Brendan
Uber Tvvins
Runetom
Boofz
Marw
Nitm
Jaycubb
26 posters

[FORUM GAME] The 3 Letter Word Story

Jaycubb
    Jaycubb

[FORUM GAME] The 3 Letter Word Story Empty [FORUM GAME] The 3 Letter Word Story

Post by Jaycubb 2013-01-22, 07:22

So your only allowed to post 3 words in each post and only after someone else posts. I'll start it up.

I used to..
    Nitm
    Nitm
    VIP
    VIP

[FORUM GAME] The 3 Letter Word Story Empty Re: [FORUM GAME] The 3 Letter Word Story

Post by Nitm 2013-01-22, 07:24

I used to..
    pick on James
    Marw
    Marw

[FORUM GAME] The 3 Letter Word Story Empty Re: [FORUM GAME] The 3 Letter Word Story

Post by Marw 2013-01-22, 13:08

Nitm wrote:I used to..
    pick on James

But then something
    Boofz
    Boofz
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Boofz 2013-01-22, 13:09

Marw wrote:
    Nitm wrote:I used to..
    pick on James

But then something
    Happened one day...
    Jaycubb
    Jaycubb

Post by Jaycubb 2013-01-22, 13:23

I used to
    Pick on James
    But then something
    Happened one day,

James shoved his
    Nitm
    Nitm
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Nitm 2013-01-22, 15:44

Jaycubb wrote:I used to
    Pick on James
    But then something
    Happened one day,

James shoved his
    fat ass pixel
    Runetom
    Runetom

Post by Runetom 2013-01-22, 16:09

And then he
    Uber Tvvins
    Uber Tvvins

Post by Uber Tvvins 2013-01-22, 16:14

Nitm wrote:
    Jaycubb wrote:I used to
    Pick on James
    But then something
    Happened one day,

James shoved his
    fat ass pixel

and then he

ate my shoe
    Brendan
    Brendan
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Brendan 2013-01-22, 17:06

I used to pick on James, but then something happened one day. James shoved his fat ass pixel and then ate my shoe. This shoe was
    Marw
    Marw

Post by Marw 2013-01-22, 18:06

I used to pick on James, but then something happened one day. James shoved his fat ass pixel and then ate my shoe. This shoe was sanne's. After learning
    Christina
    Christina
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Christina 2013-01-22, 18:38

I used to pick on James, but then something happened one day. James shoved his fat ass pixel and then ate my shoe. This shoe was sanne's. After learning this, he grabbed
    Lelz
    Lelz
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Lelz 2013-01-22, 18:59

Christina wrote:I used to pick on James, but then something happened one day. James shoved his fat ass pixel and then ate my shoe. This shoe was sanne's. After learning this, he grabbed
    his banana to
    Brendan
    Brendan
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Brendan 2013-01-22, 19:24

I used to pick on James, but then something happened one day. James shoved his fat ass pixel and then ate my shoe. This shoe was sanne's. After learning this, he grabbed his banana to please someone
    Dogs>Cats
    Dogs>Cats
    General
    General

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 100

Post by Dogs>Cats 2013-01-22, 20:08

Waded l T00M wrote:I used to pick on James, but then something happened one day. James shoved his fat ass pixel and then ate my shoe. This shoe was sanne's. After learning this, he grabbed his banana to please someone
    Named miz may
    Uber Tvvins
    Uber Tvvins

Post by Uber Tvvins 2013-01-22, 20:13

pantsguy27 wrote:
    Waded l T00M wrote:I used to pick on James, but then something happened one day. James shoved his fat ass pixel and then ate my shoe. This shoe was sanne's. After learning this, he grabbed his banana to please someone
    Named miz may
    who was a
    Dogs>Cats
    Dogs>Cats
    General
    General

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 100

Post by Dogs>Cats 2013-01-22, 20:22

Uber Tvvins wrote:
    pantsguy27 wrote:
    Named miz may
    who was a
    Lesbian cat lover
    Bothers
    Bothers
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Bothers 2013-01-22, 20:31

I used to pick on James, but then something happened one day. James shoved his fat ass pixel and then ate my shoe. This shoe was sanne's. After learning this, he grabbed his banana to please someone named Miz May who was a lesbian cat lover who liked to
    Uber Tvvins
    Uber Tvvins

Post by Uber Tvvins 2013-01-22, 20:32

I used to pick on James, but then something happened one day. James shoved his fat ass pixel and then ate my shoe. This shoe was sanne's. After learning this, he grabbed his banana to please someone named Miz May who was a lesbian cat lover who liked to masturbate in the
    Nitm
    Nitm
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Nitm 2013-01-23, 02:39

Uber Tvvins wrote:I used to pick on James, but then something happened one day. James shoved his fat ass pixel and then ate my shoe. This shoe was sanne's. After learning this, he grabbed his banana to please someone named Miz May who was a lesbian cat lover who liked to masturbate in the

room of Andy.
    Jaycubb
    Jaycubb

Post by Jaycubb 2013-01-23, 02:54

I used to pick on James, but then something happened one day. James shoved his fat ass pixel and then ate my shoe. This shoe was sanne's. After learning this, he grabbed his banana to please someone named Miz May who was a lesbian cat lover who liked to masturbate in the room of Andy.

Andy woke up
    Brendan
    Brendan
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Brendan 2013-01-23, 03:17

I used to pick on James, but then something happened one day. James shoved his fat ass pixel and then ate my shoe. This shoe was sanne's. After learning this, he grabbed his banana to please someone named Miz May who was a lesbian cat lover who liked to masturbate in the room of Andy.

Andy woke up seeing Christina's sexy
    Jaycubb
    Jaycubb

Post by Jaycubb 2013-01-23, 03:42

Andy woke up seeing Christina's sexy legs that were
    Brendan
    Brendan
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Brendan 2013-01-23, 03:50

Andy woke up seeing Christina's sexy legs that were covered in cum
    Jaycubb
    Jaycubb

Post by Jaycubb 2013-01-23, 04:12

Andy woke up seeing Christina's sexy legs that were covered in cum because Jaycubb decided
    Adam|Disturb
    Adam|Disturb
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Adam|Disturb 2013-01-23, 07:10

To Call disturbiaz over

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-02, 10:24