Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+45
Lord Abigor
G
Iamtaba
Boofz
Moe
Tom's Slave
Christina
Jon
i8myrice2day
Tunechi
Allen's Slave
Daft Punk
DuhYerrowAzn
Spoof
willgan267
Runetom
IWantPies
Rand al'Thor
Slash
Jaycubb
Dogs>Cats
Connor
Nuti
*Frozen*
Da
[Eth111]
Marw
Mirador33
James
Tyler | Clam
Alex
Sam
Brendan
Frosty
Qwerhy|Dolzo
Paul
Joe
Lelz
Andrew
Shygodd
Noodles
Adam|Disturb
Nitm
Jordan
Firefury54
49 posters

[FORUM GAME] King of the Hill [FORUM GAME]

Rand al'Thor
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

[FORUM GAME] King of the Hill [FORUM GAME] - Page 9 Empty Re: [FORUM GAME] King of the Hill [FORUM GAME]

Post by Rand al'Thor 2013-02-15, 05:22

In his age-old desire to be skulled, LetMeSkull pokes himself with the tip of the crown. Unbeknownst to him, the crown had been dipped in poison not long ago. He develops Eruptive Necrosis and dies a few painful hours later.

Rand fashions himself a new crown and dons it to show that he is King.
    Cool
    Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 69

[FORUM GAME] King of the Hill [FORUM GAME] - Page 9 Empty Re: [FORUM GAME] King of the Hill [FORUM GAME]

Post by Paul 2013-02-15, 22:07

I shoot you with an MP5. You die.
    I'm King of the Hill.
    Rand al'Thor
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Rand al'Thor 2013-02-16, 00:07

Yet it only appeared to one who had spent near all his life fighting duels in the Wilderness (and had subsequently suffered brain damage and visual impairment from all the sword blows to the head) that the gunwound had been fatal.

In fact, the bullet had merely struck the King's missile-proof armour. Slightly breathless from the prospect of almost dying, Rand rose from the ground and crouched behind the usurper who was a few paces in front of him. With deadly speed, he crossed this distance, withdrawing his long, thin dagger, and thrust it into the other man's back.
    LetMeSkull died slowly and quietly.

Try again.
    Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls

Post by Paul 2013-02-16, 01:20

The man that died was one of LetMeSkull's clones. In fact, all of this time, the REAL LetMeSkull has been in hiding!
    Two of the clones overcome Rand al'Thor and LetMeSkull burns his body. There is no chance of escaping death.
    I'm King of the Hill.
    You never claimed the crown.
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2013-02-16, 19:49

Fuck both of you're clones, I MAKE 1000000000 clones, and we all sit at the top of the hill together
    Rand al'Thor
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Rand al'Thor 2013-02-16, 21:11

With so many clones all in place and so little air, Jake and his army of clones all died from suffocation.

It starts to rain and my ashes sprout into an army of Rand's. I set them to guard the base of the hill whilst I myself sit on top of the pile of dead Slash's, looking all smug wit meh bling king
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2013-02-16, 22:17

A storm comes by and destroys your army and you're shelter. You remain strong, I give you one blow and you're off with your army. I set up my throne with a fortress bigger and stronger than ever.
    Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls

Post by Paul 2013-02-17, 01:21

I sneak into your fortress and kill you and your men. It's mine now.
    I'm King of the Hill.
    Rand al'Thor
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Rand al'Thor 2013-02-17, 01:25

What LetMeSkull didn't know was that Slash had forgotten to include the nails in his newly built fortress. With a slight gust of wind, it all came tumbling down and buried the PKer under a pile of rubble and wood.

I assume kingship for legal reasons.
    Dogs>Cats
    Dogs>Cats
    General
    General

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 100

Post by Dogs>Cats 2013-02-17, 06:16

I walked up to the hill and asked for some bread for my family, so he pused me off the hill. I then called the cops on him and they arrested him
    Rand al'Thor
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Rand al'Thor 2013-02-17, 14:18

Being the owner of the land, the police were naturally on my side. They let me go and arrest you instead and also compound your family for being non-existent. You are tried in court for lying and are found guilty. You are then sentenced for life imprisonment and die a lonely death in your cell with your pet dog, Toby.

I am king.
    Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls

Post by Paul 2013-02-17, 15:42

You're the new Waded...
    I bury you alive and keep you under constant surveillance for a straight 3 months. You will not be able to claim the throne until two posts have passed.
    I'm King of the Hill.
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2013-02-17, 21:41

I have a fetish for eating other people's legs. You can't walk, I smash your head with a rock to death.

I'm king, I build a passcode on my fortress , it's new and improved no one can come in Smile
    Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls

Post by Paul 2013-02-18, 00:03

One of your guard carelessly leaves the door open after punching in the code.
    I quickly kill him and sneak into your bedroom.
    I smother you with a pillow and you suffocate.
    I burn your body.
    I'm King of the Hill!
    IWantPies
    IWantPies
    VIP
    VIP

Post by IWantPies 2013-02-18, 17:52

I see you looking out the window, i launch an arrow and it goes right through ur eye, you die a painfull death as blood disperses across the floor.
    I'm king of the hill king
    Runetom
    Runetom

Post by Runetom 2013-02-18, 17:54

I quietly steal an arrow from your back, you don't even notice and i kill you with it.

Im the king of the hill.
    Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls

Post by Paul 2013-02-19, 00:02

I break your neck.
    I'm King of the Hill.
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2013-02-19, 20:23

I get so horny, I decide to rape you till the end. I don't stop until you can no longer breathe. Once you're dead, I feed you to wolves who gain my trust. I now have a fully armed fortress with wolves that learned how to eat humans.
    Goodluck getting the hill from me. Smile
    Rand al'Thor
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Rand al'Thor 2013-02-19, 20:34

The characters in this game saw the fortress of the Almighty Slash and realised that it was going to take too great a task to overcome.

They decide to RELOCATE to another Hill with gently flowing streams and colourful ponies grazing on the vast expanses of grass.
    So struck with peace are they, the characters decide to nominate one of their own to oversee this beautiful land.
    They choose Rand al'Thor The Wise.

Meanwhile, Slash grows old and weary in his dusty fortress and all his wolves starve or die from old-age. One day, he decides to go outside. He looks upon the barren landscape, finally understanding the folly his previous actions had brought upon him. He sighs his final breath and collapses on the ground before him, never to spam the forums again be seen again.

Last edited by Rand al'Thor on 2013-02-20, 00:10; edited 1 time in total
    Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls

Post by Paul 2013-02-20, 00:06

Since Rand al'Thor does not take the crown, I do.
    I'm King of the Hill.
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2013-02-20, 15:43

Slash actually never died when he took his last breath.. It was just an act all along.. He goes back to the original hill and sees letmeskull sitting with a shiny gold crown. Slash kills letmeskull with 1 kick and grabs the crown for himself. He digs a tunnel 4000 feet deep, he locks his crown there and goes back to the top of the hill.
    willgan267
    willgan267

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 6

Post by willgan267 2013-02-20, 22:31

Willgan267 plants the atom bomb and explodes 4000m deep. Takes the crown and cuts off Slashs head
    Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls

Post by Paul 2013-02-21, 00:02

I punch you to death.
    I'm King of the Hill.
    Runetom
    Runetom

Post by Runetom 2013-02-21, 17:05

I tie u up, and leave you to death.
    I'm King of the Hill.
    Spoof
    Spoof
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Spoof 2013-02-21, 20:16

I let you listen to "Friday" by Rebecca Black. You're dead and screaming to stop.

I'm King of the Hill.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-17, 08:39