Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+45
Lord Abigor
G
Iamtaba
Boofz
Moe
Tom's Slave
Christina
Jon
i8myrice2day
Tunechi
Allen's Slave
Daft Punk
DuhYerrowAzn
Spoof
willgan267
Runetom
IWantPies
Rand al'Thor
Slash
Jaycubb
Dogs>Cats
Connor
Nuti
*Frozen*
Da
[Eth111]
Marw
Mirador33
James
Tyler | Clam
Alex
Sam
Brendan
Frosty
Qwerhy|Dolzo
Paul
Joe
Lelz
Andrew
Shygodd
Noodles
Adam|Disturb
Nitm
Jordan
Firefury54
49 posters

[FORUM GAME] King of the Hill [FORUM GAME]

Frosty
    Frosty

[FORUM GAME] King of the Hill [FORUM GAME] - Page 2 Empty Re: [FORUM GAME] King of the Hill [FORUM GAME]

Post by Frosty 2012-11-27, 03:04

Simply pushes dolzo off the hill and initiates and energy barrier which can withstand 5 post count's before being attacked to be thrown of the hill.

(5 post counts of alternating players)
    Adam|Disturb
    Adam|Disturb
    VIP
    VIP

[FORUM GAME] King of the Hill [FORUM GAME] - Page 2 Empty Re: [FORUM GAME] King of the Hill [FORUM GAME]

Post by Adam|Disturb 2012-11-27, 04:01

Haha smart but I have a plan well u were looking the other way I layed out a blue phat, and u run to get it and withdraw ur forcefeild and then I murk u with my ags, claws 2 hit bang

I am king
    Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 69

Post by Paul 2012-11-27, 04:04

Nobody can become king anymore if you read my post above. Mod Mark granted my 100% immunity from ALL attacks, including swords, guns, sniper rifles, poison, etc. Even if you could manage to get a gun somehow you couldn't harm me. Otherwise you'd trip over my dick that I wrapped around the hill for everyone to trip over.

Just to prove my point I conveniently reach 94 Magic and Ice Barrage everyone attempting to come up the hill. I leisurely walk up the hill and admire your my new ice sculptures.
    Firefury54
    Firefury54
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Firefury54 2012-11-27, 05:36

Hehe. It's not fair for everyone else if you try to make immortality a part of your kill but I'll try to tackle your creativity with one of my own:

I feed Mod Mark the one snack he can't turn down: Twinkies. I feed him so much that he explodes. With him out of the picture, his authority has no say in your protection so your immunity is removed. I take out my Dark Bow and special you with a couple of dragon heads and you die since you forget your anti-dragon fire shield Razz

I'm King of the Hill! king
    Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls

Post by Paul 2012-11-27, 05:43

Firefury54 wrote:Hehe. It's not fair for everyone else if you try to make immortality a part of your kill but I'll try to tackle your creativity with one of my own:

I feed Mod Mark the one snack he can't turn down: Twinkies. I feed him so much that he explodes. With him out of the picture, his authority has no say in your protection so your immunity is removed. I take out my Dark Bow and special you with a couple of dragon heads and you die since you forget your anti-dragon fire shield Razz

I'm King of the Hill! king
    Time to make it even unfairer; recently Twinkies have been rare and the company went out of business, so he couldn't have exploded.
    Mod Mark respawns in Lumbridge; this time I kidnap him and do the same thing, except I keep him up on the hill with me. I make him grant us both immunity from all attacks and I keep him chained up so he can't take my place. Heehee!
    Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls

Post by Paul 2012-11-27, 05:44

Paradyce wrote:I rank LetMeSkull then de-rank him. He's so sad he goes into fetal position and cries. While he is in fetal position he is so involved in being deranked that he slowly rolls down the hill, and I take his place. I'm King of the Hill and of Cora Dyce!
    Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls

Post by Paul 2012-11-27, 05:45

I walk up the hill, and ask Paradyce to please step down. Surprisingly he does without any fight.
    I've regained the position: King of the Hill! W00t!!!!!
    Firefury54
    Firefury54
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Firefury54 2012-11-27, 05:59

LOL! Get out of here. You wish it was that easy Razz

*Hypnotize you and convinces you to walk off the planet* I'm king of the hill Very Happy
    Adam|Disturb
    Adam|Disturb
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Adam|Disturb 2012-11-27, 06:10

Punches firefury he dies

King
    Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls

Post by Paul 2012-11-27, 06:12

I throw a wet pipe at you, knocking you unconscious. Unsheathing my Katana, I proceed to decapitate Disturbiaz and Luke Frosty who are trying to come up. I see Lelz coming up and I capture him, taking to a secret tunnel below the hill. I slowly cut him up and torture him alive. While I'm doing this Nitm sneaks up the hill. I put him in a chokehold and he's also unconscious. With my 67 Strength I beat Shygodd to death with Nitm's arm which I cut off using Firefury54's lock of hair to do. YXB then throws his pair of dice at me. They bounce of my armor and roll to the ground, both 6s=he rolled a 12. At this point nobody is King of the Hill, so I rush and take the crown. I put it on and headbutt YXB while he is bending over to grab his dice.  He falls over and rolls into the incoming path of Andy. Andy rolls down and almost hits Legend Joe4, but he jumps at the last second. I take out two full-automatic Barrett 50-Cal Sniper Rifles and fire them into him at 5,000 RPM. I then realize how hungry I am. I then throw Sanne headfirst into a fire I built (which gave me 99 Firemaking) and eat him. Not satisfied yet, I also eat the pieces that are left of Legend Joe4 and gobble those up. Firefury54 then rises from the dead and I calmly give him the crown. To "ensure his throne", I give Firefury54 an Overload Potion to make his stats stronger. Sadly, his health is below 500 and the Overload kills him instead. I'm exhausted from all of this killing, so Peter Griffin from Family Guy gives me a piggyback ride up the hill. I'M KING OF THE HILL ONCE AGAIN!

Last edited by LetMeSkull on 2014-01-09, 03:48; edited 1 time in total
    Adam|Disturb
    Adam|Disturb
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Adam|Disturb 2012-11-27, 06:13

I drop 1b on floor, u run, u trip, u fall, u die, I am king
    Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls

Post by Paul 2012-11-27, 06:25

You jealous of my story that I put a lot of thought and time into?
    A lot of people complain about Call of Duty's (in General, every game) spawn system.
    I respawn right behind you and corndog you all the way to China where the cannibals chop you up and eat you slowly.
    I'm the King of the Hill!
    Firefury54
    Firefury54
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Firefury54 2012-11-27, 19:04

LOL! You really went all in to make that last post... For that, I'll let you sit on the hill for one post ....

LetMeSkull is king of the Hill Razz
    Nitm
    Nitm
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Nitm 2012-11-27, 20:56

Nukes all of yous. I'm the king of the hill.
    Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls

Post by Paul 2012-11-28, 00:22

I clone myself. While my clone is distracting you, I leisurely take your spot as King of the Hill. The clone defeats you by the way. This means I have a bodyguard this time. Smile
    Brendan
    Brendan
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Brendan 2012-11-28, 03:21

I decide I must have a special offense on how I can attack a bodyguard as well as Let Me Skull. My infinite ideas make me realize I should do an aerial attack versus my opponent.

While Warm, Fire Fury and Yxb are all scurrying up the hill, I decide I must make a move! Yxb is first up the hill and is slashed easily by Skull's bodyguard.
    From my airplane on the northern end of the hill, I manage to swivel down in my plane and act as a suicide bomber. Fortunately, and very unexpectedly I jump in a parachute while the plane continues and flies right past Fire Fury, Skull dodges the plane and his clone is now killed!

Three people remain among us and I decide to make a new move. The situation has became more interesting as Fire Fury makes it up the hill. While the 2 are fighting, Fire holds his Bronze 2H and Skull is maneuvering with his Bronze Longsword. In the end, a Subway truck is coming on by from Cora Lane.

The Indian subway sandwich maker easily rolls up the hill and hits the two making them struggle on the ground. He gets out and claims his spot as "KING OF THE HILLLL."
    I decide I must kill him immediately. But then I realize its Z6N! I have always had feelings for her back when I worked in Subway. I decide to be defeated by her and confess my love as my head is chopped by her.

Z6N become Queen of the Hill. Wink
    Brendan
    Brendan
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Brendan 2012-11-28, 03:41

Hold on! Z6N thinks this is wrong. She may be Queen, but we need a King!

Z6N decides to find a lover, the one for her. Magically, Fire Fury, Skull, Waded, and Yxb all become alive.

While months go by, many realize how desperate Z6N is. To surprise, fellow Xine comes in and makes love with her. Her boyish and manly approach she does not realize. When they made love, she did not even notice Xine's black strap on.

When Z6N wakes up, she is dead. Xine claims her spot as Queen of the Hill. Her twin brother Xodz makes a move and really wants to be King. Many in Cora Island decide he is a loyal man! But being married to his Twin XINE? He decides he shall slay Xine, so he can become king on his own and have Rawah as his wife. When Xine is poisoned at a family reunion in The Palace of Cora, she is succeeded by Xodz, Cora Island becomes more populated when this happens and everyone is happy! Rawah the new Queen is The Most Beautiful woman on Cora Island. When Rawah and Xodz have their kid named Waded, he becomes a warrior at age 10. Rawah becomes sick in 10 or so years. Waded becomes a mighty warrior and the best on Cora Island. Many see him as Achilles, and similar to Odysseus. Waded is really agile and wants to become King badly.

One night he finds his dad, Xodz, asleep in the Palace cellar. Rawah has been killed of pneumonia and Xodz will die with her. Waded son of Xodz, burns his father and mother there. The 2 lay in happiness, making one of the most known stories of Cora Island. The palaca on the Hill is painted purple! The color of Waded, and Waded becomes KING OF DA HILL!
    Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls

Post by Paul 2012-11-28, 03:51

Don't copy me with a well-thought out story.
    I politely come up and ask you if you could give up your throne. You say yes.
    I'm the King of the Hill!
    Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls

Post by Paul 2012-11-28, 04:00

I announce: "I hereby give up my temporary position as King of the Hill!" You all come scurrying up, and I mean EVERYBODY. You all work together like zombies and shoot many tiny holes in me with your sniper rifles. Z6N sobs and runs up and takes my shirt off because she wants to take a look at my sexy body before the others devour it. Inside is a bomb tightly strapped to myself with the time 00:05 on it. 00:04...00:03...00:02...00:01. She warns everyone. You all only have time to run 3 meters before the bomb rips you all apart. I respawn, and retake my position as King of the Hill!

This time, to avoid Waded, I clone 100 copies of myself. This time they all have 100% immunity as do I. They are heavily armed with the top equipment. They have Kevlar Vests among many other, numerous types of grenades, jet-packs, flamethrowers, throwing knives, scimitars, RPG's, and their very own Minigun. The ammo is unlimited, thanks to Mod Mark's spawning powers. They also have guard dogs with razor-sharp teeth and armor that provides a defense bonus that makes Torva seem worse than wearing Wizard Robes. We are all invincible.

We are not all invincible, as it turns out. 5 of my clones get lured by Partyhats and Pennys on the ground. 5 more get hypnotized. I then make Mod Mark grant us immunity against trickery. I still have 90 left.

But 90 of the best-trained invincible warriors isn't enough, I think (even though nothing could be farther from the truth). I smoke a drug that makes me VERY paranoid.

I then train a fire-breathing dragon with 32 heads.

Finally, I kidnap Tz-Tok Jad and bind him to my will. Anyone who comes gets 1-hit by his Magic and Ranged attack. He is first; if anyone gets by him, impossibly, they will get meleed. If Tz-Tok Jad is occupied, they might slip by him, then get roasted by the fire-breathing dragon. If they have antifire potions and a Dragonfire Shield, my clones blast them with all elements and weapons making it impossible to survive the attack.

After all of this has happened Firefury54 spawns 10,000 skeletons. I blast them ALL with Ice Barrage, gaining approximately 200,000,000 experience per cast. They all crumble including Firefury54 himself and Nitm.

I sit on my throne calmly while the battle rages out.

I'm KING OF THE HILL!
    Brendan
    Brendan
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Brendan 2012-11-28, 04:02

Well Thought Out Stories make King Of The Hill much more fun!

Skull being King of Cora Island goes bad! He becomes ruler and people become jealous and morbid. My reign was not succeeded by him, nor did I give up my throne! Skull easily made a plan catching my off guard, and ended up throwing me in jail for killing my father. Because my reign was only a week, people were not satisfied. Skull being reigned for over 6 months led people asking, "Where is Waded?" "Who has destroyed his power?" I was locked up in the Cora Asylum, which was originally owned by Dragon Dyce. Many scammers go here, as well as old hosts. Cora Asylum was similar to Hell. Waded was stuck there forever and never came out alive, although many found out about how he became trapped there. Rebellions started and Skull was took out of his reign for a new member named Jojo II.

Jojo II was named after his Great, great, great, great, great Grandfather Jojo, who was still living at age 167 in Cora Town. He was an elderly man and was jealous of his Great, great, great, great, great Grandson. He decided to have an army of the men in Cora Town (Which was 11 people) This included - Nitm, G7, Sam, Sean, Tankin, Connor, Award, Nr, Zetta, Raw cod, and Dolzo.

Jojo II was evicted, and the 11 army members became advisers and servants to King Jojo, Jojo remained King for over 14 years.
    Adam|Disturb
    Adam|Disturb
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Adam|Disturb 2012-11-28, 04:03

I kill 24 plps and I call in a Nuke MUHAHAHAAHHAAHA ik king
    Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls

Post by Paul 2012-11-28, 04:08

Waded wrote:Well Thought Out Stories make King Of The Hill much more fun!

Skull being King of Cora Island goes bad! He becomes ruler and people become jealous and morbid. My reign was not succeeded by him, nor did I give up my throne! Skull easily made a plan catching my off guard, and ended up throwing me in jail for killing my father. Because my reign was only a week, people were not satisfied. Skull being reigned for over 6 months led people asking, "Where is Waded?" "Who has destroyed his power?" I was locked up in the Cora Asylum, which was originally owned by Dragon Dyce. Many scammers go here, as well as old hosts. Cora Asylum was similar to Hell. Waded was stuck there forever and never came out alive, although many found out about how he became trapped there. Rebellions started and Skull was took out of his reign for a new member named Jojo II.

Jojo II was named after his Great, great, great, great, great Grandfather Jojo, who was still living at age 167 in Cora Town. He was an elderly man and was jealous of his Great, great, great, great, great Grandson. He decided to have an army of the men in Cora Town (Which was 11 people) This included - Nitm, G7, Sam, Sean, Tankin, Connor, Award, Nr, Zetta, Raw cod, and Dolzo.

Jojo II was evicted, and the 11 army members became advisers and servants to King Jojo, Jojo remained King for over 14 years.
    My clones were very loyal; they wouldn't allow me to be taken out of my reign.
    Anyways, I give Disturbiaz such a horrible wedgie his own underwear cuts him in half.
    While making a bomb to kill me, Waded accidentally blows himself up and the millions of others coming up the hill, leaving the spot empty for 2 centuries.
    I'm King of the Hill for 200 years!
    Brendan
    Brendan
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Brendan 2012-11-28, 04:10

Warm becomes seduced by Juliaz, and locks her up in Cora Asylum, he becomes a known ruler as the Law King. He follows and creates many laws for Cora Island. He promotes scamming and spamming in Cora Chat and RWTs and makes millions, billions! His rooms become filled with gold Pennys, and he raises taxes causing a rebellion... Cora Island is rescued when Warm is killed by many rebels, machine guns and other weapons are used in World War I of Cora Island. Many people say this was the most disastrous rebel, led by Skull. Once again Skull continues his reign which lasts 200 years.

Last edited by Waded on 2012-11-28, 04:14; edited 1 time in total
    Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls

Post by Paul 2012-11-28, 04:12

Waded comes up and punches me.
    He's King of the Hill!
    Brendan
    Brendan
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Brendan 2012-11-28, 04:17

Muhahaha! I'm back from the Asylum. 250 long years and I'm back. My age was stopped when I used a time capsule which was a historic site.

I decide I'm going to help this country, Cora Land, north of Germany, West of Denmark, a Nordic Country.

I remain king for a vast amount of time, but give up my reign as I age to 150. I permanently die, and my son who is age 20 takes over named Waded II

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-04-19, 09:33