Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+45
Lord Abigor
G
Iamtaba
Boofz
Moe
Tom's Slave
Christina
Jon
i8myrice2day
Tunechi
Allen's Slave
Daft Punk
DuhYerrowAzn
Spoof
willgan267
Runetom
IWantPies
Rand al'Thor
Slash
Jaycubb
Dogs>Cats
Connor
Nuti
*Frozen*
Da
[Eth111]
Marw
Mirador33
James
Tyler | Clam
Alex
Sam
Brendan
Frosty
Qwerhy|Dolzo
Paul
Joe
Lelz
Andrew
Shygodd
Noodles
Adam|Disturb
Nitm
Jordan
Firefury54
49 posters

[FORUM GAME] King of the Hill [FORUM GAME]

Firefury54
    Firefury54
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

[FORUM GAME] King of the Hill [FORUM GAME] - Page 3 Empty Re: [FORUM GAME] King of the Hill [FORUM GAME]

Post by Firefury54 2012-11-28, 07:15

@ LetMeSkull & Waded: LOL! You guys are full of it! Razz I thoroughly enjoyed reading both of your approaches though Very Happy

As for Waded II, I have my ways of dealing with him ... I come disguised as a hooded stranger to the hill. Waded II was skeptical at first about meeting with a unknown wanderer but he dropped his guard when the stranger gave convincing proof that he was good friends with his father when he was still alive. With this bit of foolery, the wanderer was able to gain Waded II's trust.

As they were enjoying their cop of tea during tea time, the hooded stranger took his finger and licked it ... before Waded II had a chance to realize what was happening, the hooded stranger administered a wet willy to Waded's hear and caused him to panic and rip out his ear. It turns out that Waded II is a clean freak. The year bleed so profusely that Waded II died from blood lose.

The hooded stranger reveales himself to be no other than Firefury. Without no one else to take the king's place, the hill declares Firefury to be king as there was no one else to take his place and Firefury seemed to be the best candidate since he *seemed* to be good friends with the previous king ... I'm king of the Hill Twisted Evil
    Brendan
    Brendan
    VIP
    VIP

[FORUM GAME] King of the Hill [FORUM GAME] - Page 3 Empty Re: [FORUM GAME] King of the Hill [FORUM GAME]

Post by Brendan 2012-11-28, 16:22

As FireFury's reign is on, he never realizes all he has done. Cora Island has been cast a spell From N6P Island.

The evil N6P makes all citizens turned into zombies on Cora Island. Many go crazy, and over 1/2 our population is cannibals. Fire Fury heads down in Town, and is ganged up by over 100 zombies. He fights, and fails and is eaten. N6P does not take over but leaves a rank of his to take over. While sailing to Cora Island, this rank terribly fails and dies in a huge hurricane.

Waded II would like to take throne and so he does as nobody else is! He unworps the spell which N6P has cast, and manages to defeat many animals on there island, as well as ranks! N6P and his army is killed and Cora remains #1.

Waded II stays emperor for 30 years... And then
    Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 69

Post by Paul 2012-12-01, 16:42

I meet a beautiful woman, and fall in love. We become the Queen and King of the Hill. We have a baby and he is the Prince of the Hill. He has proved himself worthy to be of my heritage by slaying a mighty dragon and hanging its head upon the throne room. He embarks on a journey to slay you.
    The next day I wake up to see Waded II's head up on the room.
    My amazing wife and son come up the hill and fend off attacks from all sides.
    We stay King, Queen, and Prince of the Hill so long that Jesus comes and Raptures everyone.
    The place is vacant; everyone has either gone to Heaven or Hell. This is the end of the world.
    The game "King of the Hill" is no longer!
    Sam
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sam 2012-12-01, 17:18

I push you off the hill.

[FORUM GAME] King of the Hill [FORUM GAME] - Page 3 Tumblr_m6o363fDDR1r5gezi
    Firefury54
    Firefury54
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Firefury54 2012-12-02, 04:42

I get Andy to give you a Skype call and he yells you for days on end ... I seize my opportunity and proclaim myself king of the hill knowing that Sam would be unable to take any action until Andy was done yelling at him Very Happy
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2012-12-02, 12:17

Snipes firefury down, and then i piss on the grass of the hill to claim my dominance.
    Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls

Post by Paul 2012-12-02, 21:32

Ooh, somebody unlocked this, lol.
    I push Legend Joe4 down a slide very much like the one in his signature. Oh wait, it he is THAT KID in the signature!
    Legend Joe4 gets sliced up into tiny little pieces.
    Nitm comes and snaps my neck.
    I respawn and send out a hit man to kill him.
    Unfortunately, Sam comes up and trips me. I fall into the way of a 10-foot spike.
    I then stealth bomb Sam,
    I'm King of the Hill!
    Alex
    Alex
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Alex 2012-12-03, 04:35

I take your 94 magic with my level 3 thieving(boss) and then i entangle you, then i telle block you, then i spam ice barrage on u.
    Seeing that ur dead, i bury ur body proclaiming "All who fight me will die!"
    I take the crown and site on my throne on top of the hill!
    KING OF THE HILL! Bi-atchh
    Brendan
    Brendan
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Brendan 2012-12-03, 18:41

Before Z GP becomes lazy on his "Golden" Throne, I sneak a tac on it.

Knowing Z GP, he immediately sits and is in shock, he is speechless. He falls on the ground with a screech.

I become KING OF THE HILL.
    Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls

Post by Paul 2012-12-04, 00:08

Waded makes love to Christina, but Christina has a scheme of her own; she switches those birth-control pills with Tic-Tacs. Horrified, Waded rushed to the hospital.
    I claim my rightful position as King of the Hill.
    Brendan
    Brendan
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Brendan 2012-12-04, 05:36

Waded recovers and divorces the feline lover Christina. He kills all his cats uncursing him from all her death.

Skull has a similar incident with a woman from Cora Village named Corala.

Skull becomes killed by Corala and she is disguised as Xine, who becomes Queen of The Hill.

But I become King of the Hill!
    Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls

Post by Paul 2012-12-05, 00:04

Xine realizes her mistake and brings me back from the dead.
    Angry that you're stealing my wife, I come back with a vengeance and beat you to death with Nr's borrowed Wooden Shield.
    We are King and Queen of the Hill!
    Brendan
    Brendan
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Brendan 2012-12-06, 03:44

When Xine dies 7.4 millenniums later, you sob and sob and sob and sob.

Ms Xine's prized White Partyhat is still laying on the throne, which is stolen by me. I rebel versus The King of the Hill and make rampages all throughout Cora Island.

Skull who is currently the king has his reign overcome by Waded when he is killed by the angry mob. I pay all my mob helpers using Xine's prized White Phat which was sold to DeeDycea (A nearby island very against Cora Island as Cora Island is against them)

I become King Of The Hill.
    Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls

Post by Paul 2012-12-06, 23:47

I show you Nitm's face. It horrifies you so much you rush down the hill, sobbing uncontrollably.
    Firefury54 comes and beheads me.
    Firefury 54 is King of the Hill!
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2012-12-06, 23:50

Snipes you down, takes hill
    Tyler | Clam
    Tyler | Clam
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Tyler | Clam 2012-12-07, 02:01

I win.
    Brendan
    Brendan
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Brendan 2012-12-07, 06:00

Tyler somehow becomes King of da Hill. I make a new plan on challenging him to a duel to become King of the Hill.

As I'm near defeat, I find myself at 17 Hp. I use my Rune scimmy and chop his head off. Im King of the Hill
    Firefury54
    Firefury54
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Firefury54 2012-12-07, 18:14

I start singing and you run away. I'm king of the Hill Very Happy
    Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls

Post by Paul 2012-12-07, 21:57

You turn old and die. I'm King of the Hill.
    From my previous post, I train the same pet dragon to guard the hill. This grants me immunity for two more posts. (No matter what they say) So until the 3rd post after this, the 2 before it do not count.
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2012-12-07, 22:27

Kills dragons steals immunity forever on hill
    Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls

Post by Paul 2012-12-08, 01:14

I am King of the Hill for 1 more post! Then after that you're free to do whatever.
    Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls

Post by Paul 2012-12-08, 01:15

--Final post of immunity--
    Next post to kill me and take my place will make my position as King of the Hill and my immunity be gone.
    James
    James
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by James 2012-12-08, 19:43

Shoots LetMuSkull.

King offff the Hill!

P.S I just read this thread,, and I'm the example. Lelelle.
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2012-12-08, 19:45

Totally tortures James, pulls his nails out, break his bones, stab his eyes. Pushes him from the cliff

I'm the king of the hill now jocolor
    Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls

Post by Paul 2012-12-08, 20:27

I push you down the same slide in your signature. The kid? That's actually you.
    I'm King of the Hill!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-02, 14:31