Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+19
Rock
Taro beast
Dogs>Cats
The Uzumaki
Rand al'Thor
Zodz
[Eth111]
Paul
Joe
Nr
KSHMR
Luke
Slash
Settle
Lord Abigor
Iamtaba
FeuerKaiser|Warriors
Phat4tw
Dump me
23 posters

Cora Prose Competition II - Community Event - Competition Thread

Dogs>Cats
    Dogs>Cats
    General
    General

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 100

Cora Prose Competition II - Community Event - Competition Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: Cora Prose Competition II - Community Event - Competition Thread

Post by Dogs>Cats 2015-03-03, 21:05

abigor- Story was ok, the grammar made it hard to read and ruined the flow.

Taba-not bad, but ive seen this 100 times before. Write the word flower 100 different times. It can only get so interesting after 100 times. That’s how I feel

Slash- I wanted to give u last because u put mars behind Neptune, like wtf.  I’m trying to figure out which is more ridiculous, the fact that a planet would literally pick itself up and move to the back of the solar system or the fact that mars would be frozen if it were behind Neptune.
    ??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
    I would have been completely fine with it was any planet capable of sustaining life.

But I liked the story
    But srsly
    So bad

Eth- heh I chuckled, didn’t like the ending though

Taro- I liked it, but thought it as a smidge less creative than slash’s. However, I put you ahead because slash’s was … read comment.

Meiru- it was a little cliché, but still pretty good and descriptive.
    6 taro
    5 slash
    4 meiru
    3 eth
    2 taba

1 abigor
    Nr
    Nr
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Cora Prose Competition II - Community Event - Competition Thread - Page 11 Empty Re: Cora Prose Competition II - Community Event - Competition Thread

Post by Nr 2015-03-03, 21:46

Midpoint summary with just Paul's votes to go until the end of the competition.

Top 4 currently (overall table):

Taro 56
    Slash 50
    Eth 42
    Icy 42

This means it's already guaranteed that Slash is in second place and Taro has won the competition. As far as the excitement goes... we can still follow Eth vs Icy for the third spot and ridicule the loser for not getting in the top 3.

And points currently for just this round:

Taro 12
    Slash 9
    Meiru 9
    Eth 5
    Icy 5
    Abigor 2

Not completely won for Taro yet, but looks very likely.
    Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 69

Post by Paul 2015-03-04, 02:24

1 - Lord Abigor - Your grammar and my failure to comprehend what was going on was scarier
    2 - Eth - Quite a bit of spelling mistakes; the story wasn't that scary at all. On top of all this you kept switching between your present and past tense.
    3 - Iamtaba - I like the journal idea. Try to make it a bit scarier though. 
    4 - Slash - Good introduction and plot. I enjoyed reading it and wasn't expecting that ending.
    5 - Meiru - Awesome story and descriptions. It was a hard choice to make, but I had to put you in 5th instead of 6th...Sad 
    6 - Taro Beast - Someone give this man a cookie. Good writing throughout. I could tell you were dedicated and spent a lot of time on this. Overall, exemplary writing - nice job!
    Nr
    Nr
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Nr 2015-03-04, 03:03

Round 4 results

RankNamePoints
    1.Taro Beast18
    2.Meiru14
    3.Slash13
    4.Iamtaba8
    5.Eth1117
    6.Lord Abigor3

Overall results

RankNamePointsParticipated in x rounds
    1.Taro Beast624
    2.Slash544
    3.Iamtaba454
    4.Eth111443
    5.Meiru252
    6.FeuerKaiser|Warriors221
    7.Dump me192
    8.Rock182
    9.Luke161
    10.Lord Abigor163
    11.Joe31

Competition over. Thanks for playing, everyone. All discussion or feedback is still welcome!
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2015-03-04, 06:04

Congrats Taro.
    Iamtaba
    Iamtaba
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Iamtaba 2015-03-04, 09:00

maybe the next competition can be math-related? Nr shouldn't be judge tho if that's the case
    Taro beast
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Taro beast 2015-03-04, 09:28

Slash wrote:Congrats Taro.

Thanks buddy Smile And thanks Nr
    Iamtaba
    Iamtaba
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Iamtaba 2015-03-04, 10:44

Celebrations and Congratulations, taro!
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2015-03-04, 14:49

did i win???

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 15:42