Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+19
Rock
Taro beast
Dogs>Cats
The Uzumaki
Rand al'Thor
Zodz
[Eth111]
Paul
Joe
Nr
KSHMR
Luke
Slash
Settle
Lord Abigor
Iamtaba
FeuerKaiser|Warriors
Phat4tw
Dump me
23 posters

Cora Prose Competition II - Community Event - Competition Thread

Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Cora Prose Competition II - Community Event - Competition Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Cora Prose Competition II - Community Event - Competition Thread

Post by Joe 2015-02-25, 18:27

[Eth111] wrote:
    Nr wrote:
    Paul wrote:I know little to nothing about chess, lol...(don't kill me pants) 

Maybe someone else could vote this round, Nr? That way it'd be fairer.

It's okay, I don't know much of it either. Smile

[Eth111] wrote:
    Slash wrote:
    [Eth111] wrote:
    Rand al'Thor wrote:Voting for Taro.

(Don't understand how Pants only gave him 1... or how Eth has been doing so well, lol)

Dont be jelly

It's true, your story was really bad last round but it was decent the previous ones no offence. IMO

Yet im #1 overall... #3jelly5me

P.S. Nr i kinda forgot to send in my entry.. Am i fucked?

#4marmelade6me No wait, that doesn't sound right... abort post. Which reminds me: shut up, Joey.

You missed a good chance to advance your lead, but looking at how things are playing out now, you could still win the overall table with round 4.

After Paul's points and mine:

You have 37 points from the first two rounds, still.
    Taro has 39 +between 1-5 from Pants
    Slash has 37 +between 1-5 from Pants
    Icy has 34 +between 1-5 from Pants

It should be pretty close between you 4.

Im gonna have to write an epic story to win overall. Gl me ;p.

you forgot to pay me 5m for writing for u ffs

Kappa
    Dogs>Cats
    Dogs>Cats
    General
    General

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 100

Cora Prose Competition II - Community Event - Competition Thread - Page 9 Empty Re: Cora Prose Competition II - Community Event - Competition Thread

Post by Dogs>Cats 2015-02-25, 19:09

Meiru- 3 things wrong with it. 1 really really cheesy ending. 2 long 3 not an anime fan and I kinda dreaded reading it. I was gunna do the scoring three times and the first two I saw urs and left.

Rock- the beginning was cheesy too but I didn’t mind it as much as meirus cheesy ending. If meiru is cheese from a can, yours is KRAFT singles. I hated the “I get it now. It reflects the players charisma, leadership, and the potential of leadership when they move” says Garchuo. It was breaking the game. I talked myself down to a strong disliking of it. I followed the game and by like 5 moves in you lost me. The dialogue was annoyingly fake drama.

Taba- it made me smile, bad story though, but I smiled so ur da real mvp

Slash- I liked it. So far the only chess reference (barely a chess reference) that didn’t make me cringe.

Taro I liked the symbolism. Small note, the pieces work together rather against each other. In the game of the century, fischer sacrificed his queen for a plan that involved the unison of his pieces to combine into a huge attacking force.

5 taro
    4 slash
    3 taba
    2 meiru
    1 rock
    Nr
    Nr
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Nr 2015-02-25, 19:49

Okay. That's the points for round 3 together. Uhhh, I'm expecting a similar post as Slash's earlier on why pants gave Taro a 5.

This round

RankNamePoints
    1.Meiru11
    2.Slash11
    3.Iamtaba10
    4.Taro Beast7
    5.Rock6

Slash & Meiru both won 5m. I transferred 5m to Slash's credits. Meiru - How do I get your prize to you?

Overall table

RankNamePointsParticipated in x rounds
    1.Taro Beast443
    2.Slash413
    3.Eth111372
    4.Iamtaba373
    5.FeuerKaiser|Warriors221
    6.Dump me192
    7.Rock182
    8.Luke161
    9.Lord Abigor132
    10.Meiru111
    11.Joe31

The main battle will be between Taro and Slash. Icy and Eth at 37 points might not be completely out of the race yet, either. Might just depend on the number of entries for the last round. Who's everyone rooting for or against? Predictions on overall winner?

Round 4 deadline is on Saturday. 15m goes to best entry that round and 25m to overall winner. There is no public vote for round 4 -- so cast your vote for this round if you've got a favourite entry. Last chance in this comp to choose a winner if you're not one of the judges.
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2015-02-25, 20:13

looks like im in the lead guys.
    Nr
    Nr
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Nr 2015-02-25, 20:16

Joe wrote:looks like im in the lead guys.

You're a force to reckon with with those 3 points.
    Taro beast
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Taro beast 2015-02-25, 20:54

Pants - I love you so so much right now. You made up for the 1 last time round! Wink
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2015-02-25, 20:55

Nr wrote:
    Joe wrote:looks like im in the lead guys.

You're a force to reckon with with those 3 points.

the person with the least points wins my friend.

so far i am in the lead.
    [Eth111]
    [Eth111]

Post by [Eth111] 2015-02-26, 00:41

Lol i quit comp. chess made taro #1 just so id lose. Mission accomplished
    Allen1
    Allen1

Post by Allen1 2015-02-26, 01:22

i want in on the next one, Nr!!!
    Rock
    Rock

Post by Rock 2015-02-26, 03:12

@ Nr , I just asked Meiru on skype he said just give it to Kimchi (Who is another friend but cora people know this dude) lol. (Meiru doesn't play rs he just wants to enter these lol)
    Meiru
    Meiru

Post by Meiru 2015-02-26, 03:58

I walked in and read that my story was an anime. So anything fiction equals anime right lol? I'm afraid to partake in round 4 because my work of fiction may be arbitrarily labeled as an anime and be dropped within the first seconds of being read.

Sorry, I'm just ranting because I get passionate about literature. Continue with your daily lives.
    Zodz
    Zodz
    General
    General

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 12

Post by Zodz 2015-02-26, 06:20

Meiru wrote:I walked in and read that my story was an anime. So anything fiction equals anime right lol? I'm afraid to partake in round 4 because my work of fiction may be arbitrarily labeled as an anime and be dropped within the first seconds of being read.

Sorry, I'm just ranting because I get passionate about literature. Continue with your daily lives.

omg? Meiru is back? We need to play the new Cora Minecraft soon

Also, last month I erased protections on chests that were over 1 year old. I don't think urs were included
    Iamtaba
    Iamtaba
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Iamtaba 2015-02-26, 09:31

that feel when you'e tied with someone who played less rounds than you did
    Cannons

Post by Cannons 2015-02-26, 09:36

Zodz wrote:
    Meiru wrote:I walked in and read that my story was an anime. So anything fiction equals anime right lol? I'm afraid to partake in round 4 because my work of fiction may be arbitrarily labeled as an anime and be dropped within the first seconds of being read.

Also, last month I erased protections on chests that were over 1 year old. I don't think urs were included

Although it's not against the rules to post off topic in this section, please use the PM button located in your notification bar.

Cora Prose Competition II - Community Event - Competition Thread - Page 9 79db069703c951e3bb55bee72a425f5b

(Delete both of our posts Nr)
    Iamtaba
    Iamtaba
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Iamtaba 2015-02-26, 10:35

^best post of 2015
    Iamtaba
    Iamtaba
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Iamtaba 2015-02-26, 10:39

btw Nr, how many entries for round 4 have been submitted as of now? only about 60 hours left.
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2015-02-26, 14:53

taro u got the advantage, but ur still gonna get rekt

glgl
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2015-02-26, 14:54

Zodz wrote:

m8...
    Taro beast
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Taro beast 2015-02-26, 15:05

Slash wrote:taro u got the advantage, but ur still gonna get rekt

glgl

Haha bring it on....I do have a tendency to get 1's at the moment though

Good luck pal
    Nr
    Nr
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Nr 2015-02-26, 17:19

Not sure whether you were referencing to me or Dogs>cats... or both. Probably not just me as you were referencing to it being dropped. Well, basically, you fooled me with the anime avatar, signature, the name Azira and a katana in there. Very Happy I'm not familiar with anime, yet I considered it a safe bet. Preemptively maybe. Fantasy works...

I'd also like to say that overall this is a community event meant for fun, not a serious literary competition run by someone with expertise and knowledge. Therefore there will certainly be cock-ups, especially when it comes to judging. You are free to disagree with anything and there's a good chance you're right. None of the judges have thorough guidelines, it's just a light event to keep the forums going.

Iamtaba wrote:btw Nr, how many entries for round 4 have been submitted as of now? only about 60 hours left.

Only 2 so far. Yours included.
    Rand al'Thor
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Rand al'Thor 2015-02-27, 18:15

Cannons wrote:
    Zodz wrote:

Although it's not against the rules to post off topic in this section, please use the PM button located in your notification bar.

Cora Prose Competition II - Community Event - Competition Thread - Page 9 79db069703c951e3bb55bee72a425f5b

lmao

Joe wrote:
    [Eth111] wrote:
    Spoiler:

Kappa
    Joe wrote:bunch of tryhards xD
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2015-02-27, 18:29

Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Cannons wrote:
    Zodz wrote:

lmao

Joe wrote:
    [Eth111] wrote:
    Spoiler:

Kappa
    Joe wrote:bunch of tryhards xD

stfu rand or else.
    Nr
    Nr
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Nr 2015-02-27, 23:51

22h left until the deadline, still time to get an entry in. No public votes at all for Round 3 so far?
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2015-02-28, 00:59

Nr wrote:22h left until the deadline, still time to get an entry in. No public votes at all for Round 3 so far?

is there still a chance i can win?

i am a professional.
    Iamtaba
    Iamtaba
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Iamtaba 2015-02-28, 03:17

is it still at 2 entries? :/

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 16:15