Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+19
Rock
Taro beast
Dogs>Cats
The Uzumaki
Rand al'Thor
Zodz
[Eth111]
Paul
Joe
Nr
KSHMR
Luke
Slash
Settle
Lord Abigor
Iamtaba
FeuerKaiser|Warriors
Phat4tw
Dump me
23 posters

Cora Prose Competition II - Community Event - Competition Thread

Lord Abigor
    Lord Abigor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 6

Cora Prose Competition II - Community Event - Competition Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Cora Prose Competition II - Community Event - Competition Thread

Post by Lord Abigor 2015-02-11, 09:27

Joe wrote:
    Allen1 wrote:
    FeuerKaiser|Warriors wrote:
    Joe wrote:
    Allen1 wrote:
    FeuerKaiser|Warriors wrote:
    Joe wrote:
    Allen1 wrote:
    Joe wrote:
    Iamtaba wrote:
    Zodz wrote:
    Allen1 wrote:
    Joe wrote:sent mine in.

u all will love dis.

c:

someone kill this kid

Oh no, He wrote something about Zodz. Nothing to predict here, move along

if it makes you feel any better, I wrote about you Very Happy

LOL zodz thinks he's special because we're writing about him.

but nothing we're writing is going to be positive.

AHAHAHAHAH

you're not cool enough to be making fun of zodz

Cool kids wear bath robes???
    JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP

just ban joe from the forums lmao no one even pays attention to his posts anyways

no one paid attention to your clan

AHAHAHAAHAHAH

elephant
    no one paid attention to the fact that YOU were ACTUALLY a HOST

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

elephant

wait.

Joe was a host, LOL?

Nice clan.

nice bath robes

nice selfies

#thefagcrew guys. it has 3 members and 3 words (tom, allen, feuer)

illuminati?

Shut the fuck up joe
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Cora Prose Competition II - Community Event - Competition Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: Cora Prose Competition II - Community Event - Competition Thread

Post by Slash 2015-02-11, 09:36

joe getting rekt on levels i can not comprehend.
    Nr
    Nr
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Nr 2015-02-11, 12:55

^ Ahhhh....

5 entries have been sent in so far -- keep them coming! Plenty of reasons to join the event.
    Lord Abigor
    Lord Abigor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 6

Post by Lord Abigor 2015-02-11, 14:17

sent
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2015-02-11, 14:59

Slash wrote:joe getting rekt on levels i can not comprehend.

?
    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

Post by The Uzumaki 2015-02-13, 08:22

joe is not getting rekt, you guys are just ignoring his comebacks
    Nr
    Nr
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Nr 2015-02-13, 09:18

Update to the competition:

* Pants is the third judge.

* The prizes for rounds have been changed. New 100m prizepool distribution:

The best entry deemed by the judges gets 10m + 10m by what is voted the best throughout the week on the thread. The exception for this is the fourth round where the entry deemed best by the judges only gets 15m. This is there so the tournament doesn't drag over a month and the first prize is upped to 25m. Note: Votes on the thread don't add to total point standings.

The competition isn't off to a great start. I hope it'll get better in the next rounds. We have 6 entries atm, but there's still 12h45m to go from this post, so if you have some time -- send something in! C'mon, people!

Last edited by Nr on 2015-02-13, 10:56; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : 12h45m*)
    Settle
    Settle

Post by Settle 2015-02-13, 09:49

count me in
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2015-02-13, 14:51

pants is a judge, should be interesting now
    Iamtaba
    Iamtaba
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Iamtaba 2015-02-13, 15:12

@settle you should send in your prose by now. You have like 4 hours left if I am counting right.

@joe

stfu
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2015-02-13, 15:22

Iamtaba wrote:
    @joe

stfu

someone get joe some ice, ffs.
    Iamtaba
    Iamtaba
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Iamtaba 2015-02-13, 15:27

Slash wrote:
    Iamtaba wrote:
    @joe

stfu

someone get joe some ice, ffs.

im your man Cool

implying someone remembers my previous name :/
    Luke
    Luke
    Admin
    Admin

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Luke 2015-02-13, 15:57

damn icy, nek level plays
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2015-02-13, 16:18

The Uzumaki wrote:joe is not getting rekt, you guys are just ignoring his comebacks

LOL

KSHMR
    KSHMR
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by KSHMR 2015-02-13, 18:39

I will join this competition. Where do I get the prompt?
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2015-02-13, 20:08

KSHMR wrote:I will join this competition. Where do I get the prompt?

read nr's posts pls
    Nr
    Nr
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Nr 2015-02-13, 22:18

The deadline for Round 1 is over!

The topic was: Drama breaks out in Cora Dyce because of autocorrect.

In total, we had 8 entries. The point score after the first round along with the winner of the first 10m will be announced when Pants, Paul & I have finished the rankings. A public vote will also run until the deadline for round 2 is reached. You can vote by commenting on the thread.

* Feel free to comment on all scripts when voting, but certainly pick one best that you'd like to see win 10m and the public vote. That vote will be the one counted. You cannot vote for yourself.

Round 2 will also be published straight away so you can get cracking on it while reading the entries for round 1.

Round 2 Information

Topic: You log in to Cora Dyce and the place looks nothing like it did yesterday. What happened?
    Genre: Mystery, Any.

The goal for round 2 is to come up with a cracking short story mystery. You log on to Cora Dyce the place looks nothing like it did yesterday. What and why? Does everything suddenly look like it did in 2012? Did you imagine everything that had happened meanwhile or is time travel in play? There are plenty of scenarios to think of.

The main genre is mystery, but there are still multiple ways to handle the story. Science-fiction, comedy etc.? Your call. This is a great round to challenge your writing. Get creative!

* You have 5 days to submit your entry. The deadline is Wednesday the 18th 21:00 GMT.
    * Your entry should average around 500 words. Less than that? No problem. Triple that? Too much.
    * To submit your entry forum PM me it.
    * If you've already submitted, you can still update your entry by re-sending it before the deadline.

Round 1 Entries

Dump me wrote:In certain situations, automatic corrections can cause tons of problems while texting someone closes to you or while talking to a group of people online. Misuse of text replacement software is a staple practical joke in many schools and offices. There was one day on Cora Dyce IRC where the auto correct has engulfed everyone with laughter. It all started off in the morning when Paul told us about his journey to six flags, Kimchi on saving an allergic woman, and then Chess looking for a sloppy hoes recipe. The reaction of everyone in the IRC came to life after these automatic corrections.
    Earlier on that day, I got on around 10am and started betting some of my money in blackjack. People in the IRC was talking about how exciting their experience was when they went to Six Flags and had a long argument about which rides where the best. Few bets later, Paul got involved into the conversation and talked about what he thinks is a cool journey to the Six Flags. What he said in the IRC was that he was going to drive to Six Fags with a Dearth vibrator mask. Everyone burst out typing “Lol” and “lmfao” into the chat and Paul first quickly typed “flags*” then wrote “Death vibrator”. By now the whole chat was filled with spams of laughter making fun of how Paul got to Six Flags with a Darth vibrator mask on.
    Another incident happened that day was Kimchi came online late afternoon. The chat was laid-back at the moment and not a lot of people were betting. Kimchi came into the chat telling everyone about how he just saved a woman’s life earlier today. He told us about how this woman was allergic to peanuts and nuts and he found this woman choking and coughing. Kimchi typed “she didn’t need an ambulance but she had to take the deep penis.” Again everyone died from laughter and he quickly tried correcting it but put down “I had to inject her with an EPIC PENIS.” Someone in the chat asked if he meant Epi Pen and Kimchi said yes. The chat started off calm until Kimchi gave us an epic deep story and that everyone started talking about how he was into woman that are allergic to peanuts and nuts.
    Later that night around 6pm, everyone was talking about how good their dinner was. Especially how Xodz talked about how his shepherd pot pie was piled with mashed potatoes on top and a generous amount of gravy pouring down. Chess entered the conversation and said, “Does anyone have a good recipe for sloppy hoes I am craving for them right now.” VP0 said, “1 sloppy hoe: 8 shots of tequila, 1 willing guy, and a lot of falling over.” Of course VP0 was joking and sent Chess a special recipe of sloppy joes.

FeuerKaiser|Warriors wrote: Drama is always in and out of the door to Cora Dyce, but sometimes drama can put an end to many great things. Due to one of the newest features on many devices called, "autocorrect," drama has spread throughout the Cora Dyce community like a wildfire. Autocorrect is causing many members, including administrators of Cora Dyce, to make unintended mistakes when talking to one another. Some of the members who are victims of this, "autocorrect," do not realize that the feature has changed what they have typed. One of those victims, is the one and only Cora Dyce Owner, Andy.

In comes Andy, the well known owner of Cora Dyce. Many members seek to be friends with him, be enemies with him, as well as be him or just like him! All was well throughout the Cora Community, until one day, someone became, "Andy." Andy was attempting to log onto his IRC nick, when autocorrect had taken it's biggest victim in Cora Dyce's history. Autocorrect had changed Andy's desired message, "/ns id zodzdemoteNR4admin," to, ".ns id zodzdemoteNR4admin." This small correction caused mayhem throughout the IRC channel. Before Andy could do anything to fix the problem, his nick was secured by another member. Nobody knew what to do, as spam filled the channel. There was so much spam, that Andy could not find any help to get his nick back. The fake Andy quickly set an auto ban on all members who joined the Cora Dyce channel, and banned all of the members who were in the channel at that time. While Andy was panicking and trying to resolve the IRC issue, his forum account was being hacked as well. This led to the hacking of Andy's email account, Skype account, and Runescape account. While many Cora members were either asleep or at school and work due to the time of the hacking, the news wasn't heard by many hosts and high rollers. The forums were shut down, and many hosts messaged Andy's skype asking what the problem was. The hacker took advantage of the situation, taking money from hosts and making excuses saying that the forums will be up later, and that the IRC channel situation will be resolved in no time.

Hosts messaged each other quickly on Skype once they were scammed, but they were all too late. Everything happened so quickly that no one knew what could be said or done. Every one was panicking, nobody had thought that this would ever happen. It was all too quickly done, and not much was done about it. Who could have done such a thing to such a great community? Who would go into so much depth to take all of Andy's Runescape money, and scam all of the hosts by contacting them through Skype messages? How did the hacker know which contact to message on Skype? Many questions like these ran through the minds of the Cora community. About twelve hours after the crisis, the forums link began to work again. The link, www.Coradyce.com, now redirected you to, http://coramc.playgrid.com/shop/. Confusion ran through everyone's mind, leaving them astonished that Xodz would do such a thing. Xodz's Minecraft server soon began to get spammed, and abused repeatedly, leaving him no choice but to shut down the server. After the server was shut down, Xodz soon changed the homepage of Cora Gaming to, "Watch my streams @ twitch.tv/xodz," and that was the last of Xodz. His stream was bombarded many times by many viewers, calling him a scammer, but he fought through the spam attacks and kept going on with his life, leaving Cora in the dust. Why would Xodz ever cause this hectic drama? The answer is very clear, and you don't need a Runite Ore trail to lead you to the conclusion. It was all because of an autocorrect that lead to a huge opportunity that he could not take up.

The short story of when Xodz bankrupt the whole Cora Dyce staff was all because of the feature  autocorrect and greed. Don't let one accidental auto correction trigger off an act of cruelty to others. When one causes cruelty to others, people retaliate with words, and maybe even actions. Retaliation leads to you getting angry with the retaliator, leaving you careless about what you type. Carelessly typing leads to autocorrections,and well, we know where autocorrections can lead us to.

Iamtaba wrote:The days go by with Zodz mishandling several disputes, but he fucked up big this time. After getting home from his work and thinking of what shit post he's about to make next, he sees another dispute wherein a new user got scammed, and other members satirically call for him to be the savior of this one. Zodz drunkenly types "look at these haters, they know i got da powah to fix this scam", but it horribly comes out as "look at this faggot member, im gonna scam him bad". He's like "it's cool dawg, i'll fix this first thing tomorrow morning". However, Andy wasn't joking when he said he's gonna fix this tomorrow. Although Germans are notorious for waking up late in the morning, Andy's timezone gave him the advantage and de-admin'd the fuck outta zodz. Everyone was cheering for this amazing clan decision, and zodz cried his dictator tears all over the carpet. still trying to be the douchebag he is, he then whistled for a cab, and when it came near, the license plate said “fresh” and there were dice in the mirror. If anything, he could say that this cab was rare, but he thought “naw forget it, yo home to bel-air!” He pulled up to the house about seven or eight and he yelled to the cabbie “yo homes smell ya later!” Looked at my kingdom, he was finally there. To settle my throne as the prince of bel-air.

Joe wrote:Xodz: Hey guys, come check out my streams
    Rand: Your streams are awesome i'll check them out!
    Joe: rand u fkin twat his streams are shit m8
    Rand: u fucking w0t m8 i will rek u irl
    Sean:both u idiots shut up or else
    Rand: u called us idiots???
    Sean: oops, sorry :c
    Joe: rand, zodz' streams fkin suck m8
    Andy: dont go harassing my bitch, or else!
    Zodz: andy, pls, im being cyber-bullied online by joe and rand :ccc
    Andy: ok, ill derank joe, whatever u say!!
    Joe: andy m8 wtf u doing??
    Andy: stfu m8 u are still recruit after a year of rank. give me more rsgp!!!111!onee!!
    Joe: nah man, im not giving u gp for sitting on your ass allday..
    Andy: ok, derank!
    zodz: fuck u andy
    andy: zodz??? ill rerank joe to gen if u say that again!!
    zodz: oops shit i meant to say fuck u andy
    andy: that's it m8 ur banned and joe gets gen for free fk u!
    zodz: but andy, i meant to say thank you..
    andy: too l8 m8 ur banned cya !
    andy: ur useless anyways, u couldn't even make a poker website, it took u fkin months...

the end c:

#GreatBanter.

Slash wrote:Cannons and Zodz were taking it out on eachother, late at night in the IRC. This time Cannons had had it with Zodz. 60+ people in the channel watched them argue for hours as if it were some sort of entertainment. Suddenly Cannons made a surprising remark causing the whole crowd to go nuts. "You make me feel special." Cannons said, and immediately realizing he had made a typo. "SUICIDAL* SUICIDAL*", Cannons exclaimed! But it was too late. "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" every 2 seconds from almost every member in the channel. It was bezerk. No one would've thought Zodz could make anyone special, that's why they were going crazy. I mean Zodz? Really? Guys cmon.
    Anyways the mockery of Zodz continued, every day he'd get people teasing him saying "Zodz, you make me feel special" and what not. Somehow the crowd respected Cannons due to what he had said thinking it was an absolute sarcastic joke. Everyone was on his side. Zodz expected it to pass in a few days, but it did not. 3 months later people were still on about it. Zodz couldn't take it anymore, which resulted in him resigning. Cannons ended up being admin for over a month and then he took over Andy's position. A new rule was soon announced by the great Cannons: "Anyone who makes a typo will be permanently banned." Someone did.
    LTU, but instead of being permanently banned, he was give a rank.
    What did he say? Sorry, can't leak host section information

The Elephant
    end**
    THE END!

Lord Abigor wrote:Joe had a problem with his dad. After a month, They're reconciled after her mom was coma. One night, his dad has some work to do. He messaged Joe to accompany his mom at hospital. Joe then replied after about half an hour, he replied "sorry, just finished masturbating,it makes me feels so relaxed and easier to sleep".His father read the message and replied "Fuck off son". Joe then explained that he meant to say "menstruating", again autocorrect fucked him. At last he send the word that he meant to say which is "meditating". His father was like "fine son,come here and accompany your mom". The next month, Joe's mom no longer in coma. Joe messaged his father to ask about his mom condition. His father the replied "Your mother was good and he need a deep penis, an epic penis". Autocorrect just fucked them a lot. Joe also find out that his father was a prostitute. His father tried to explain everything but they had a fight then his father commited suicide.

Eth111 wrote:Trial Troubles

The day starts out normal for Andy as he wakes up and gets ready to go on the computer. Unfortunatly, his computer will not turn on! Andy solves this issue by going on his iPhone. He then quickly checks the host application section to choose 3 new trials. After a quick review of the applicants, he chooses 3 people: Andrew, Corena, and Medin123. When Andy is typing the post on his iPhone; the unthinkable happens... Autocorrect! Instead of writing Andrew, Corena, and Medin123; he accidently autocorrects to aquatic_girl, casb, and messssi, as he writes their names often to kick them out of the IRC. Andy then gets off and goes to take a nap. 6 hours later, Andy wakes up to see that his computer is working, logs on, and witnesses CoraDyce on shambles. Andy has over 2000 pms on the trial choices alone, ther're over 100 quitting thread including the members Moe, Boofz, James, and more. They're so many posts on the trial choices that Andys computer crashes and has to go back on his iPhone. He then goes on the irc to see only 2 other people on: Zodz and Nr. Zodz then flames Andy for a good 2 hours, with such arguements being Zodz complaining about paying 500m for his trial choices to be picked, him saying that Messssi cant even use a comma, how can he possibly be a host; and more. Nr just says 1 line to Andy: You made a big mistake, you German cunt. After that; both Zodz and Nr write quitting threads and leave forever. They're too many posts at once on the forum page; that it gets hit offline and never comes back on. The last person to ever join the irc with Andy was Eth111, saying the following: Host pls cuz everyone quit? Andy then goes afk and closes the channel forever. The end.

Taro Beast wrote:It was Friday 13th at Cora. Despite the perceived misfortune on such a day Cora was doing fantastically. After a successful drop party, the IRC was buzzing with life as both new and old bet away their hard earned cash for the momentary adrenaline rush of potentially doubling their money. Cora was happy to announce their new game that they really felt would help pick up their business – Slot Machines. Rules were simple and those at Cora loved it. The chance of winning a huge jackpot or even just 3 or 5 times their money. For the present everything seemed positive with everyone content, regardless of them winning or losing.
    Unfortunately with all gambling you get the very sore losers. This one particular new member had heard about the slots, and feeling lucky had decided to do several extremely large bets. Unsuccessful he turned his rage to the innocent members of Cora. However through a mix of anger and a tragic typing error the phrase he had so thoughtfully written in bold and a deep red colour to stand out was, ‘Aaaaarggghhhhhh, I’ve wasted 300m on your sluts!!!!’
    An eerie silence followed in the wake of such an outburst. Most members saw the comedic side of such a comment, however many of the hosts took deep offence in some random ‘noob’ insulting both them and their team. The culprit, ironically named ‘ChikMagnet69’ realised his error too late. All he could type was ‘F***!!!!!’  Before being permanently banned by Chess, someone who had taken the deepest offence at such a comment.
    With the thrill of betting already gripping him he tirelessly tried to rectify his mistake. He added all of the hosts on Runescape to try and explain himself however everyone either ignored him or didn’t believe him. In a last ditch attempt to save himself he wrote in the Spam section on the Forums to explain himself. However in his rush he neglected to check through his message and with one section of his explanation reading ‘I didn’t mean to say Sluts! I was only trying to complain about Cora’s Scots.’ This was enough for the Cora community. Immediately there was a barrage of abuse aimed towards ChikMagnet69 as they supported their small Scottish members of the community. There was nothing for ChikMagnet69 to do, one rude mistake could be considered foolish but make another and no one will believe your innocence. Within moments Nr was on the scene to ban ChikMagnet69 from the forums as well.
    Friday 13th had struck again. This unfortunate sole, through both his own stupidity and a great deal of misfortune had cut his Cora experience short. There was nothing more him to do and so the memory of ChikMagnet69 faded into a distant memory.

Have fun reading!

Last edited by Nr on 2015-02-14, 11:16; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Added some information specific about round 2's topic and genre.)
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2015-02-13, 22:55

Lord Abigor is really pissed off at me. LOL
    FeuerKaiser|Warriors
    FeuerKaiser|Warriors
    Recruit
    Recruit

Location : Stupid bitch hit my phone asking, "can i front a sack?" Told that petty little hoe she could never call me back.

Post by FeuerKaiser|Warriors 2015-02-14, 00:09

ahy
    FeuerKaiser|Warriors
    FeuerKaiser|Warriors
    Recruit
    Recruit

Location : Stupid bitch hit my phone asking, "can i front a sack?" Told that petty little hoe she could never call me back.

Post by FeuerKaiser|Warriors 2015-02-14, 00:11

FeuerKaiser|Warriors wrote:"/ns id zodzdemoteNR4admin,"
    Allen1
    Allen1

Post by Allen1 2015-02-14, 02:11

lmfao. joe deserves a 10 day forum ban for that entry.
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2015-02-14, 02:31

Allen1 wrote:lmfao. joe deserves a 10 day forum ban for that entry.

and u deserve a perm ban for being a cunt to everyone.
    Iamtaba
    Iamtaba
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Iamtaba 2015-02-14, 03:05

why the fuck are you giving 5 day deadlines lol
    Dump me

Post by Dump me 2015-02-14, 03:14

who won judge vote?
    Iamtaba
    Iamtaba
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Iamtaba 2015-02-14, 03:28

I just wrote the SICKEST prose for round 2. I'm going to win 4 sure

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 17:12