Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+45
Lord Abigor
G
Iamtaba
Boofz
Moe
Tom's Slave
Christina
Jon
i8myrice2day
Tunechi
Allen's Slave
Daft Punk
DuhYerrowAzn
Spoof
willgan267
Runetom
IWantPies
Rand al'Thor
Slash
Jaycubb
Dogs>Cats
Connor
Nuti
*Frozen*
Da
[Eth111]
Marw
Mirador33
James
Tyler | Clam
Alex
Sam
Brendan
Frosty
Qwerhy|Dolzo
Paul
Joe
Lelz
Andrew
Shygodd
Noodles
Adam|Disturb
Nitm
Jordan
Firefury54
49 posters

[FORUM GAME] King of the Hill [FORUM GAME]

DuhYerrowAzn
    DuhYerrowAzn
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

[FORUM GAME] King of the Hill [FORUM GAME] - Page 12 Empty Re: [FORUM GAME] King of the Hill [FORUM GAME]

Post by DuhYerrowAzn 2013-03-23, 01:17

While you were raping my clone, you didn't claim your crown so I surprised buttsecks asian penetration your asshole then you died because my penis finished with a kamehameha and your butthole exploded.

i take the crown Smile
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

[FORUM GAME] King of the Hill [FORUM GAME] - Page 12 Empty Re: [FORUM GAME] King of the Hill [FORUM GAME]

Post by Slash 2013-03-24, 11:07

While you were raping my clone, I killed you with a shotgun.
    (see how gay it is when u make clones)

I take the crown Wink
    Rand al'Thor
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Rand al'Thor 2013-03-24, 12:10

That crown had only been a carbon copy all this time. The REAL one had been with me. Whilst you fawn over that plastic toy, your obsession leads you to complete isolation from the rest of the world and you spend the rest off your life gently rocking in the corner of your mother's cellar with the fake crown grasped between your hands, muttering to yourself crazedly about turnips.

So, yeah, I am king.
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2013-05-04, 00:27

I'm kind of new to this so don't judge me...

I beat you off the top of the hill using my invincibility machine and in the process turn it on so that I'm invulnerable to all attacks... Yay I win? :L
    Allen's Slave
    Allen's Slave

Post by Allen's Slave 2013-05-04, 01:40

Award wrote:I'm kind of new to this so don't judge me...

I beat you off the top of the hill using my invincibility machine and in the process turn it on so that I'm invulnerable to all attacks... Yay I win? :L

I call you rude names from a distance, such as stupid, weiner, and noob, forcing you to attend therapy classes, convieniently located away from the hill. Then I take the hill.

Yay.
    Christina
    Christina
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Christina 2013-05-04, 06:33

I throw your computer/laptop into a river far from the hill. You hear far-off screaming of your lover and immediately attempt to rescue her. But it's too late. She's dead, and I've claimed the hill.
    Tom's Slave
    Tom's Slave
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Tom's Slave 2013-05-04, 23:11

I check the rules, a female can't be King of the Hill! Hit you with the rule book and kick you down the hill. Have my Chris Brown shit-eating grin. Now i'm King of the Hill.
    i8myrice2day
    i8myrice2day

Post by i8myrice2day 2013-05-06, 04:53

Hire Jackie Chan to kill you with 2 chopsticks!
    I'm KING OF THE HILL!
    Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 69

Post by Paul 2013-05-06, 06:17

I haven't played this in so long. Razz
    LetMeSkull is back with a VENGEANCE.
    I steal all of your rares and decapitate you. I then feed you to my Baby Troll so that its name reads i8myrice2day. "YUM! Me like i8myrice2day!"
    I then kidnap Mod Mark for the 4+ time and he grants me immunity from being killed/having the title "King of the Hill" stolen from me for 2 more posts.
    I'm King of the Hill.
    Christina
    Christina
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Christina 2013-05-06, 08:24

Upon seeing the hill, I immediately go up and attempt to kill letmeskull with an extremely angry facial expres​sion(he has a weak heart, it simply can't stand those type of things) but it seems he has some sort of....immunity.... Letmeskull laughs and tells me that Mod Mark himself gave him immunity, so that he can stay on top of the hill for the next 2 posts.
    I then go into Mod marks office and show him some interesting photos of his right hand working to achieve his own personal happiness under the desk earlier that morning. I tell him that if he doesn't want those pictures getting out to the entire staff he must take away letmeskull's fragile immunity. He agrees and strips letmeskull of his only defense. I run back to the hill and throw a marshmallow at letmeskull's head. His thin skull cracks instantly and blood pours from it. Quickly, I use some of his blood to scrawl a message on the only tree in sight. "My name is Christina, and I am Queen of the Hill".

Spoiler:
    Allen's Slave
    Allen's Slave

Post by Allen's Slave 2013-05-06, 16:59

Holy shit you guys are mentally unstable LOL
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2013-05-06, 22:02

Mistro | Tom wrote:Holy shit you guys are mentally unstable LOL

Well they are on a steep hill, what else do you expect? Not like you've been the king of the hill before. Wink

Upon arising i throw Christina down the hill with as much unbearable pain as possible, and thus, making me king of the hill Smile
    Rand al'Thor
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Rand al'Thor 2013-05-09, 01:04

It is only for a very short time that you rule Cora Hill. Your legendary status leads your subjects to question whether you do, in fact, exist and after many hours of calling your name (amongst other things >.>), and to no avail, they decide your 'rule' was just a farce. You yourself realise they were indeed correct and you are just a myth Wink

After several weeks of general hooliganism, they finally come to their senses and convene at the 2013 Cora Summit to discuss their future leader. Apart from the odd heckle here and there, they unanimously decide to appoint Rand al'Thor, self-styled Gatekeeper to the Underworld, as their sovereign.

And they all lived happily ever after.

king
    Allen's Slave
    Allen's Slave

Post by Allen's Slave 2013-05-09, 01:57

Rand al'Thor wrote:It is only for a very short time that you rule Cora Hill. Your legendary status leads your subjects to question whether you do, in fact, exist and after many hours of calling your name (amongst other things >.>), and to no avail, they decide your 'rule' was just a farce. You yourself realise they were indeed correct and you are just a myth Wink

After several weeks of general hooliganism, they finally come to their senses and convene at the 2013 Cora Summit to discuss their future leader. Apart from the odd heckle here and there, they unanimously decide to appoint Rand al'Thor, self-styled Gatekeeper to the Underworld, as their sovereign.

And they all lived happily ever after.

king

I shot you.

I'm king.
    Rand al'Thor
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Rand al'Thor 2013-05-10, 16:50

Tom wrote:I shot you.

I'm king.
    Just before the bullet can strike me, I create a gateway in front of myself and open it up behind you. The bullet Travels through the gateway and rips into your flesh, lodging itself in your heart.

I release the weaves holding the gateway open in time to see you throw up coughs of blood and stumble forwards onto the ground, your face still painted with its sardonic grin.

Flecks of bloody phlegm still reach the collar of my black surcoat but with a flick of my wrist, I weave a thread of Fire to burn them off and their ashes dissipate into the slight breeze. Before my feet, you breathe out your last harsh breath, spluttering incoherently about buttercups and baseball. Thus you die, Mistro, Chief Hax0r of the Guild of Coders, seventh son of the seventh son of Andy Anbosa.

My cloak swishes about my feet as I turn away from the dead man's corpse and summon several servants to me. In order to assert further control over my empire, I order your corpse (still donning a Hundreds' Cap and headphones to jam in the afterlife with) be bathed in wax and the head surmounted onto a spear, and for this to be thrust into the ground at the foot of the hill.

Your bloodied face and matted hair sets an example for any future usurper and rebellion.

I make the following advancements to my kingdom's defences:

- Attract and enslave the Fierce Majed Bee using Lebanese honeybee pheromones
    - Employ a witch
    - Set Roman sentries to guard the hill

Spoiler:

Zoom out (ctrl + mouseweel) or use this http://i.minus.com/jvaRyXbbem3c3.png

http://i1.minus.com/ivaRyXbbem3c3.png
    ^ full-size and can scroll across
    Allen's Slave
    Allen's Slave

Post by Allen's Slave 2013-05-10, 17:06

Rand al'Thor wrote:

I'm king.
    Just before the bullet can strike me, I create a gateway in front of myself and open it up behind you. The bullet Travels through the gateway and rips into your flesh, lodging itself in your heart.

I release the weaves holding the gateway open in time to see you throw up coughs of blood and stumble forwards onto the ground, your face still painted with its sardonic grin.

Flecks of bloody phlegm still reach the collar of my black surcoat but with a flick of my wrist, I weave a thread of Fire to burn them off and their ashes dissipate into the slight breeze. Before my feet, you breathe out your last harsh breath, spluttering incoherently about buttercups and baseball. Thus you die, Mistro, Chief Hax0r of the Guild of Coders, seventh son of the seventh son of Andy Anbosa.

My cloak swishes about my feet as I turn away from the dead man's corpse and summon several servants to me. In order to assert further control over my empire, I order your corpse (still donning a Hundreds' Cap and headphones to jam in the afterlife with) be bathed in wax and the head surmounted onto a spear, and for this to be thrust into the ground at the foot of the hill.

Your bloodied face and matted hair sets an example for any future usurper and rebellion.

- Employ a witch

Spoiler:

I've been searching for quite some time to find a word that fully captures the amount of love I have for you, but I have been unsuccessful in doing so. But, please note, my love for you extends far beyond the finite limits of our universe.

Additionally, that's now my background.

Also, can me and Majed-bee hang out? I know I'm dead and all, but it would be cool.
    Lelz
    Lelz
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Lelz 2013-05-10, 17:55

please master can I hang out with this guy pls rand pls man
    chuck norris comes with a nokia phone as a weapon helps me to become the new king of the hill
    Moe
    Moe
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Moe 2013-05-11, 01:10

Tom wrote:
    Rand al'Thor wrote:

I'm king.

- Employ a witch

Spoiler:

I've been searching for quite some time to find a word that fully captures the amount of love I have for you, but I have been unsuccessful in doing so. But, please note, my love for you extends far beyond the finite limits of our universe.

Also, can me and Majed-bee hang out? I know I'm dead and all, but it would be cool.

If u came out with this then u are a creative young gir... Boy <3
    Rand al'Thor
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Rand al'Thor 2013-05-11, 01:38

Haha, ty Moe ^

Tom wrote:
    Spoiler:

<3
    Lelz wrote:please master can I hang out with this guy pls rand pls man
    chuck norris comes with a nokia phone as a weapon helps me to become the new king of the hill

Okay, fine; but Award will be driving cos he's sensible and will keep you safe and stuff; Mod Mmg is tagging along cos he's cool like that; and I've also had my top physicians restore your bodies (and your life, Mistro >.>) but you better not do anything fishy.

[FORUM GAME] King of the Hill [FORUM GAME] - Page 12 Car10

I heard Majed knew some good falafel houses, so ask him.

~
    In continuation with the game:

I pm Sean and he comes running out of his uni with his shaggy mane flowing in the breeze.

I then tell him you and Chuck have been bullying me, and he proceeds to stand on you both.

#STOMPED

Smile
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2013-05-18, 15:53

Not sure if anyone has the hill..It's expired.
    NEw HILL FOUND, SLASH TAKES IT
    Rand al'Thor
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Rand al'Thor 2013-05-18, 15:59

Jake wrote:Not sure if anyone has the hill..It's expired.
    NEw HILL FOUND, SLASH TAKES IT
    Beautiful, someone posted again :')

Ants erupt out of your new 'hill' as you realise you have stumbled upon an ant colony (fail).

Your screams get fainter as they carry you away and proceed to tear at your flesh.
    Gl, br0

I'm still sitting on ma throne with meh crown, hills don't expire Smile
    Boofz
    Boofz
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Boofz 2013-05-18, 16:15

As you watch Jake getting carried away, I hire Majed to kidnap and kill you.

I am King.
    Rand al'Thor
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Rand al'Thor 2013-05-18, 17:05

On the flight back to Lebanon, with my wrists tied together in cords, Majed and I have a little heart to heart. He realises that he has slowly been falling in love with me and I convince him that Shark is our enemy. This leads him to seriously question his loyalties and he decides to turn against you. After a tearful goodbye and a flurry of falafel, he jumps out the helicopter, swearing revenge against Kingus Sharkus, and goes to pull his parachute. He misses.

*Splat*

With no pilot and my hands still bound, the helicopter crashes into the Tibetan mountains and I also perish.

gg
    Boofz
    Boofz
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Boofz 2013-05-19, 10:53

As I sit here, in shock. I have come to realize that this King of the Hill game, has taken its toll and made everyone turn on each other... Rand and Majed are dead (or are they? Suspect)

I have decided that...

I'm still 'Kingus Sharkus' .

@Rand: How do you remember I was Sharky? Razz
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2013-05-19, 11:37

I secretly hopped on the helicopter where Rand was being held. When it crashed, I quickly parachuted out of it , landing 10 meters away from the hill.
    Boofz, sitting down shocked by the destruction caused by the helicopter, didn't expect me to come behind him and slit his throat using my pocket knife. He dies as he chokes on his own blood.

Slashz is the new king of the hill.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 07:34