Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+45
Lord Abigor
G
Iamtaba
Boofz
Moe
Tom's Slave
Christina
Jon
i8myrice2day
Tunechi
Allen's Slave
Daft Punk
DuhYerrowAzn
Spoof
willgan267
Runetom
IWantPies
Rand al'Thor
Slash
Jaycubb
Dogs>Cats
Connor
Nuti
*Frozen*
Da
[Eth111]
Marw
Mirador33
James
Tyler | Clam
Alex
Sam
Brendan
Frosty
Qwerhy|Dolzo
Paul
Joe
Lelz
Andrew
Shygodd
Noodles
Adam|Disturb
Nitm
Jordan
Firefury54
49 posters

[FORUM GAME] King of the Hill [FORUM GAME]

Boofz
    Boofz
    VIP
    VIP

[FORUM GAME] King of the Hill [FORUM GAME] - Page 13 Empty Re: [FORUM GAME] King of the Hill [FORUM GAME]

Post by Boofz 2013-05-19, 13:20

Slashz didn't notice it was my clone who he actually 'killed'. While Slashz is having his 15 minutes of 'King', I hire a combat-copter and destroy Slashz. Jump down the rope and retain my throne.

Kingus Sharkus is the King of the Hill
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

[FORUM GAME] King of the Hill [FORUM GAME] - Page 13 Empty Re: [FORUM GAME] King of the Hill [FORUM GAME]

Post by Slash 2013-05-19, 13:33

While Boofz, is thinking I killed his clone..It was actually my clone who killed his clone, and sat at the hill for 15 minutes to make sure that it was fully secured, and of course it was not.. I watch him die by your combat copter, I snipe your combat copter with my beam rifle. As you jump down the rope, I quickly cut snipe that too and it rips apart, and you fall to your death. I go to the hill and claim my throne
    Rand al'Thor
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Rand al'Thor 2013-05-19, 14:54

AHa!

Whilst you all have been busy killing each other’s clones and whatnot, it turns out that the hill itself was a just a clone placed by the Great Fiery Fury LIV himself on the eve of Saint Slashz' reckoning.

I wake up on the slope of a desolate mountainside in a slight daze, having miraculously survived the helicopter's crash, and pause for several moments wracked with grief, remembering the stupidity that had led Majed to his demise. Realising that it is frightfully cold, I make my way into a cave and decide to rest there for the rest of the day.

At precisely midnight, I am woken from my slumber by a yellow light emanating from the corner of the cave. Slightly unnerved yet captivated by this ethereal glow, I edge towards it. A growl echoes from the source of the light and I stumble onto my knees in surprise. Barely a moment passes and I realise that I am no longer alone. I hear the soft patter of paws on the ground. The light grows stronger.

I look up.

Before me, bathing my face in rich warmth, is the Radiant Cat himself in all his feline splendour. His fur stands tall and his eyes shine bright, beckoning me to forget all my grief and rejoice in life. My heart leaps in my chest as a result and the cat seems to acknowledge this with a twinkle of his whiskers. I laugh in a sudden urge of giddiness and squat back to enjoy the sight of this majestic cat.

After several minutes of glee, the cat turns its head to reach for something on the ground I had not previously noticed. It is a scroll of sorts and he drops it before my feet. Then, bowing its head in farewell, it strolls off into the depths of the mountain and the light diminishes. I somehow know with a bone-deep sadness that this would be our last and only encounter.

Sighing, I reach down to open the scroll, simultaneously flicking on a lighter so that I may read it. Its curious etchings dumbfound me for a time until I remember from the distant past of my youth the tales of the Fiery Beings, great apparitions of fire that inhabited the deserts of the North. It is their script and I know how to decipher the text.

Unable to believe my fortune (and after hours of poring over some faded writing in the gloom of the cave) I discover the scroll is none other than the legendary secret map Great Fury had made thousands of years ago and had placed, during his last stand, in the Halls of Akhmet Ra, now known as the Tibetan mountain ranges.

Finally, after years of questioning my existence, I know what I must do. What I was born to do.

I set out to find the original hill. The hill of the Fury King and claim his long-forgotten throne.

@Boofz, memory, br0, memory Razz
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2013-05-22, 19:52

As we go on our journey the days get long ,boring and tiresome. 3 weeks have passed and still the hill is no where to be found.

AS Rand is finally on the verge of giving up, I trip on a small rock stuck in the ground, I crash to the floor. The rock sets a trigger of some sort and the platform we were standing on transforms into a 30 meter hill in a matter of seconds. We finally found it. Rand is amazed with excitement and too shocked to notice anything else. I take this to advantage and slaughter Rand as he gets the chance. "Thanks for your company" I say.
    I have claimed the hill once again
    Firefury54
    Firefury54
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Firefury54 2013-05-24, 22:55

Well, aren't you a little slashing renegade. I carefully consider my options from a distance. After much thought, I decide the best way to gain dominion over the hill is to perform a silent murder. The one thing I can gather from watching Slash on his hill day after day is that he likes to eat bananas.

So being the clever Asian I am, I create a miniature bomb and implant it in a banana. I then wait in the dark depths of the lower hill for a servant of Slash's to come down the hill. I spot my opportunity for a disguise and kill the servant and take his clothing. Despite being irate at the fact that the outfit was hideous, I swallow my pride and tell myself "It's only temporary."

The next morning, I walk up the hill with a bunch of bananas and when Slash requests for his banana, I held back a smirk of success and handed him the rigged banana. Being the gluttonous fool he is, he eats the banana in 2 bits - completely unaware of what he had consumed.

At this point slash can't help but notice that my smirk had transformed in a fixed evil grin at his face. Feeling uncomfortable and in an attempt to assert his authority, Slash orders "Get out of my sight and let me enjoy my bananas in peace if you have nothing to say."

Knowing that success was only seconds away I replied contently "But king, I do have something to say...." Enraged that I would speak back to him, Slash lashed out "How dare you - " *swallows* - "I ... my bananas ... you ..."

As Slash slowly fainted to unconsciousness as he bleed to death internally, I whispered "I'm King of the Hill" Twisted Evil
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2013-05-25, 11:14

I never bled to death internally, the "miniature bomb" you created had immediately reached to my stomach as I fainted, as I have a fast digestive system. The bomb reacted with the acids in my stomach and the acids neutralized the high radioactive isotopes in the bomb allowing it to diffuse, making its effect no longer. Due to the huge reaction taking place I fainted for awhile and you simply disposed my body into the sea. I awoke a day later in the ocean. I could see the hill and foolish Firefury sitting on top of it. It took me a matter of hours to swim back.

As I climb the hill , firefury eating my bananas. I yell "So you'd though it would be that easy?" He replies, "I thought you might be coming back."
    With one hand gesture , 5 of firefury's guards attack me. We exchange deadly blows with eachother. It was a tough fight, but with my martial arts training , I leave them all on the floor in a matter of minutes. Exhausted as I am, firefury comes from behind and smashes a rock on my head. I fall and faint to the ground.

Firefury takes me to his dungeon and keeps me hostage there. Firefury slowly walks away with a triumphant grin on his face. Slash whispers slowly in a harsh voice, "This isn't over yet." He laughs and leaves Slash alone in the dark dungeon all by himself with no food, no water, no nothing...
    Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 69

Post by Paul 2013-07-01, 06:48

I masturbate all over Firefury54. He drowns in my semen.
    I'm King of the Hill!
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2013-07-01, 08:41

Nice gravedig....
    Firefury54
    Firefury54
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Firefury54 2013-07-23, 06:25

Connor wrote:Nice gravedig....

That's for you *push* :)I'm King of the Hill Very Happy
    Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls

Post by Paul 2013-07-23, 06:27

I turn on Netflix. 
    I'm King of the Hill!

While your were wondering how the fuck that entitled me to the throne, I kill you with my handy blowdart gun.
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2013-07-23, 14:01

I threw a boomerang at sanne but it missed , and it came back and hit his dick, he was groaning on the floor. And I threw him in the sea.
    And i became king
    Firefury54
    Firefury54
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Firefury54 2013-07-26, 00:03

I perform a multiple shadow clone jutsu and overthrow your power - the shear number was too much for you to handle. I'm king of the hill Very Happy
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2013-07-26, 14:13

I become your slave but I am only playing a game. I trick you to sit on a catapult chair. And it launches you 1000 feet into the sea as I press one simple button. I am king
    Iamtaba
    Iamtaba
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Iamtaba 2013-07-26, 15:46

you've underestimated me,i am in fact,percy jackson,i controlled the waves and sent the sharks to devour you.i am the king of the hill
    Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls

Post by Paul 2013-07-27, 01:27

I am Kronos and I kill you.
    I'm KotH.
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2013-07-28, 15:00

I let you skull on me and I kill you with my rune scimitar, since you were skulled you lose all your items , including your crown. 
    I wear it.
    I'm koth
    Firefury54
    Firefury54
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Firefury54 2013-10-10, 07:14

I sit on you. I'm king of the hill.
    G
    G
    Highroller
    Highroller

Post by G 2013-10-10, 12:36

I use fire blast with my fury on. I am king of the world.
    [Eth111]
    [Eth111]

Post by [Eth111] 2013-10-13, 07:58

Im still waiting for a mod to do:

"I close this thread, I am (permanently) the king of the hill!"
    Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls

Post by Paul 2013-10-13, 08:09

^ Already done by Sam a long time ago.
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2013-10-20, 20:19

I'm king, last one expired.
    Firefury54
    Firefury54
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Firefury54 2013-12-26, 05:50

Unbeknowst to Slash, he had actually been sitting in the playroom for the king's child. All the while, the real king - Firefury54 - had taken refuge in his grandiose throne room. I'm king of the Hill.
    Rand al'Thor
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Rand al'Thor 2013-12-27, 02:47

With no challengers to his throne, no fuel for his fury, the fire of the great monster-king eventually ran its course leaving nout but a few dying embers where a proud beast once stood.

I'm the king - me.
    Firefury54
    Firefury54
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Firefury54 2013-12-28, 04:17

A grave mistake was committed by the great Rand that day. Foolishly, he had allowed the embers to remain; not realizing that even if a spark remained, it would ignite into wildfire. While the king wallowed in his new-found victory, the embers turned into fire and that fire was undoubtedly the most the furious thing to have existed since the beginning of kings. Neglecting the fire had been his undoing. There was no time to react before the fury of fire blasted the king so hard that his molecules were turned to ashes that day ... and Firefury took his rightful place as king of the Hill.
    G
    G
    Highroller
    Highroller

Post by G 2013-12-31, 05:51

I jumped off a higher hill 360 no scoping you, it did not kill you but made you stagger and fall down. I then parachute down to your hill.

King Me.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 06:39