Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+45
Lord Abigor
G
Iamtaba
Boofz
Moe
Tom's Slave
Christina
Jon
i8myrice2day
Tunechi
Allen's Slave
Daft Punk
DuhYerrowAzn
Spoof
willgan267
Runetom
IWantPies
Rand al'Thor
Slash
Jaycubb
Dogs>Cats
Connor
Nuti
*Frozen*
Da
[Eth111]
Marw
Mirador33
James
Tyler | Clam
Alex
Sam
Brendan
Frosty
Qwerhy|Dolzo
Paul
Joe
Lelz
Andrew
Shygodd
Noodles
Adam|Disturb
Nitm
Jordan
Firefury54
49 posters

[FORUM GAME] King of the Hill [FORUM GAME]

Lord Abigor
    Lord Abigor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 6

[FORUM GAME] King of the Hill [FORUM GAME] - Page 14 Empty Re: [FORUM GAME] King of the Hill [FORUM GAME]

Post by Lord Abigor 2014-01-04, 04:39

I have made a trap on the place you slept..you fell down from the hill

Im king now!! I have 75 bodyguard..u.cant do anything with me.HAHAHAHA
    Boofz
    Boofz
    VIP
    VIP

[FORUM GAME] King of the Hill [FORUM GAME] - Page 14 Empty Re: [FORUM GAME] King of the Hill [FORUM GAME]

Post by Boofz 2014-01-07, 06:35

Lord Abigor realises that he should step down as it is still Kingus Sharkus' throne.

I am now king.
    Account Set
    Account Set

Post by Account Set 2014-01-08, 01:39

i am the king because i said.
    Boofz
    Boofz
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Boofz 2014-01-08, 03:15

Everyone suddenly realises that Account is too much of a faggot to be king. Kingus Sharkus rules again.
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2014-01-08, 18:34

LOL boofz

Man @firefury and rand, it was so fun when we wrote stories, scroll up and read them.. so nicee Smile

While Boofz sits on his throne acting like the snobbish little brat, that he is.
    I eat him. I'm king of the hill
    Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 69

Post by Paul 2014-01-09, 03:56

I drop-kick Legend Joe4 all the way to China where the people slowly devour him.
    I announce: "I hereby give up my temporary position as King of the Hill!" You all come scurrying up, and I mean EVERYBODY. You all work together like zombies and shoot many tiny holes in me with your sniper rifles. Xine sobs and runs up and takes my shirt off because she wants to take a look at my sexy body before the others devour it. Inside is a bomb tightly strapped to myself with the time 00:05 on it. 00:04...00:03...00:02...00:01. She warns everyone. You all only have time to run 3 meters before the bomb rips you all apart. I respawn, and retake my position as King of the Hill!

This time, to avoid Waded, I clone 100 copies of myself. This time they all have 100% immunity as do I. They are heavily armed with the top equipment. They have Kevlar Vests among many other, numerous types of grenades, jet-packs, flamethrowers, throwing knives, scimitars, RPG's, and their very own Minigun. The ammo is unlimited, thanks to Mod Mark's spawning powers. They also have guard dogs with razor-sharp teeth and armor that provides a defense bonus that makes Torva seem worse than wearing Wizard Robes. We are all invincible. 

We are not all invincible, as it turns out. 5 of my clones get lured by Partyhats and Pennys on the ground. 5 more get hypnotized. I then make Mod Mark grant us immunity against trickery. I still have 90 left.

But 90 of the best-trained invincible warriors isn't enough, I think (even though nothing could be farther from the truth). I smoke a drug that makes me VERY paranoid.

I then train a fire-breathing dragon with 32 heads.

Finally, I kidnap Tz-Tok Jad and bind him to my will. Anyone who comes gets 1-hit by his Magic and Ranged attack. He is first; if anyone gets by him, impossibly, they will get meleed. If Tz-Tok Jad is occupied, they might slip by him, then get roasted by the fire-breathing dragon. If they have antifire potions and a Dragonfire Shield, my clones blast them with all elements and weapons making it impossible to survive the attack.

After all of this has happened Firefury54 spawns 10,000 skeletons. I blast them ALL with Ice Barrage, gaining approximately 200,000,000 experience per cast. They all crumble including Firefury54 himself and Nitm.

I sit on my throne calmly while the battle rages out. 

For centuries I sit on my throne, unopposed. One day I grow old and die, but before I do my final act is to keep all of my well-trained warriors. 

Firefury54 takes my spot as King of the Hill.

He's a great warrior and kills anyone who comes up the hill. Nimble he is; dodging bullets and running at the speed of light.

But then Mod Mark comes in his entirety. He's too fat for Firefury54 to run circles around him. All he does is sit down and that is the end of Firefury54.

Waded comes up and corndogs me onto the ground. I face him defiantly. I parry and parry his attacks but it's not enough. Tz-Tok Jad one-hits Legend Joe4 who has respawned and is once coming up the hill. He directs his attention to Waded and damages him badly. 

Juliaz diverts Tz-Tok Jad's attention, leaving Waded to fight me once again. My fire-breathing dragon scorches Waded's face, leaving a charred skull. But he still lives! He lands a blow on me in the gut, knocking the wind out of me. At that moment one of my heavily armed clones let a bio-bomb loose that wipes out everything for a 50-meter radius. He then does a somersault and snaps Waded's neck between his thigh. I thank my clone and sit calmly for 5 millenia.

Sam comes and I do a roundhouse kick that would have made Chuck Norris and Bruce Lee jealous. He doesn't stand a chance. Normally my minions would have stopped him but I went down there myself.

For years James and the others come up the hill to take my place but my soldiers are too powerful. They don't even get to my fire-breathing dragon, much less Tz-Tok Jad.

I then train a Phoenix risen from the ashes of its parent. The attacks from stealth bombers led by Host Viper worry me. They're getting new advanced technology that gets all the way to my fire-breathing dragon.

The Phoenix wreaks havoc and annihilates any incoming planes.

Then...one day...Disturbiaz dabs in the occult. He summons demons and ghosts from the foul pits of Hell, or Underworld. They are undetectable...but wait! The guard dogs I'd trained. The ghosts and demons stand no chance and Disturbiaz gives up. I command my fire-breathing dragon to rake him a thousand times and command two of my clones to bring him up.

I then douse Disturbiaz in alcohol. The pain is too much and he dies. With my 67 Strength I throw his decayed corpse so far, it hits Sam who's respawned once again before my clone can even hip-fire his Barrett 50-Cal Sniper Rifle at the Global Moderator.

Taking my dual-wielded, full-auto Barrett 50-Cal, I shoot them into Waded II's face. He crumples to the ground. Doing a 360°, I shoot my full-auto rifles faster than a minigun. Thousands fall to the ground. I use them as swords and smack the zombies James has spawn. I made a wide swath of destruction in my wake. 

Then comes the guard dogs; not my own, but Xodz's guard dogs. I take my flamethrower loaded with napalm and other various materials and kill approximately 36,000 vicious dogs.

I sit on my hill. All is quiet...but too quiet. I look beyond and there is everyone. BILLIONS of people, animals. Even with our immunity and the unlimited amount of firepower at our disposal, it will take too long to kill the whole world's inhabitants. I drop a nuclear bomb right in the middle; so big you can't imagine. About 50 million people are left, charging at us. They detonate the land mines below and die.

I'm a bit bored now. Wanting to play baseball, I instruct a clone to throw me a pack of C4 explosives. My aim is true; I hit 50 what would have been considered home runs with C4 explosives into the millions of people charging us. With a detonator the size of my fist, I take off the safety and press the red button. BOOM. All is still. I am King of the Hill for 50,000 more years.

Finally Guest comes up and...
    I sneak some super glue onto the throne. When he tries to get up, he can't, so he rips his ass off and dies.

I am King of the Hill.
    Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls

Post by Paul 2014-01-09, 04:04

Decades come and go...all of my minions die. I am all alone.

Slash, face filled with blood, charges up the hill swinging a deadly mace. I deflect it with my sword and gut him with it. 

Down below...we see DuhYellowAzn, sai, and Zodz, marching with dildo blasters. They blow everyone else to pieces. Behind them follows an army of 2 million men, screaming and brandishing chainsaws. 

Out of nowhere, Boofz comes to the rescue. We fight alongside and manage to capture Zodz. He waves his minions off.

I dodge a sneaky blow thrown by DuhYellowAzn and stab Zodz repeatedly until he is all but a bloody carcass. 

Picking up the dildo blasters on the ground I shoot anywhere and everywhere. Soon enough, only about 1.5 million soldiers remain and they all flee.

Firefury54 comes running up the hill. Looking behind me I see Lord Abigor and account blocking the throne with impenetrable shields. I quickly reach down and rip off Firefury54's scrotum and bury my quivering axe in his torso. I pick him up and decide to use him as a battering ram!

Account and Lord Abigor are scattered like bowling pins. The fire arrows at me, and one buries itself in my shoulder, but I keep coming.

I break both of their skulls with a staff I find on the ground and sit calmly on the throne.
    Moe
    Moe
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Moe 2014-01-09, 04:56

Lms's blood ran out, he dies, I'm the king
    Boofz
    Boofz
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Boofz 2014-01-09, 06:45

I walk up and you give me the 'King' status, as you realise I deserve it. Ty Moe.

I am king.
    Darius L T U
    Darius L T U

Post by Darius L T U 2014-01-09, 10:38

1B-oofz wrote:I walk up and you give me the 'King' status, as you realise I deserve it. Ty Moe.

I am king.

You are the king, u just won Inva's 25mil giveaway, lucky king :d
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2014-01-09, 10:53

LMS, get a life lmfao.
    Iamtaba
    Iamtaba
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Iamtaba 2014-06-09, 14:32

elephant 
    Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls

Post by Paul 2014-06-10, 02:40

Iamtaba's elephant eats him, and I claim the crown. GG.
    Iamtaba
    Iamtaba
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Iamtaba 2014-08-23, 14:12

I had 1 hp left and dh'd paul 990 hp, I'm king c:
    aquatic girl

Post by aquatic girl 2014-08-23, 14:35

And then I ran into iamtaba making him fall and reducing 1hp.
    I am the King now.
    Rand al'Thor
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Rand al'Thor 2024-02-19, 01:45

It's silent on the hill.

There is a crown. Alone, it belies the trauma of battle many years ago.

Now unopposed, I reach for the crown.

I am king.
    Sanne
    Sanne
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sanne 2024-02-19, 23:26

In the shadow of the silent hill, a forgotten legend stirs. Once a battlefield, scarred by the clash of ambition and steel, it now cradles a solitary crown, a silent testament to battles past. The reigning king, cloaked in the solitude of his triumph, remains unchallenged, his authority unquestioned.

But from the valley below, a challenger emerges, driven not by the lust for power but by a vision of justice. With eyes alight with determination and a heart fueled by the courage of the unvoiced, this unlikely hero ascends the hill, each step a defiance of the status quo.

The king, perched upon his throne of solitude, senses the approaching storm. His reign, untested for years, now faces the ultimate trial. As the challenger reaches the summit, the air crackles with the tension of impending confrontation.

With no armies at their backs, no spectators to bear witness, they stand alone, the fate of the crown hanging in the balance. The challenger speaks, not with words, but with the conviction of their cause, their presence an unwavering challenge to the old guard.

The battle, when it comes, is not of swords but of wills, a clash of ideals fought in the silent arena of the hilltop. And as the sun dips below the horizon, painting the sky with the colors of change, the old king falls, his crown rolling to a stop at the feet of the new sovereign.

The hill, once silent, now echoes with the promise of a new era. The crown, no longer a symbol of conquest, becomes a beacon of hope. The new ruler looks not to the past but to the horizon, ready to lead their people into a future forged from the lessons of history.

And thus, the hill is captured, not by force, but by the power of a new vision, the reign of the old king ended not with malice, but with the dawn of a new leadership, compassionate and wise. The cycle of power turns, and on the silent hill, a new chapter begins, written not in the annals of conquest, but in the hearts of those who dare to dream of a better world.

For I am king.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-09, 05:32