Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+15
Iamtaba
kopab|Deffending
Jon
Sanne
Christina
Daft Punk
JagTower
Neo
Superman
Dogs>Cats
CM
G
Nr
Cannons
Jaycubb
19 posters

Should Ko-Pab be unbanned?

CM
    CM
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Should Ko-Pab be unbanned? - Page 2 Empty Re: Should Ko-Pab be unbanned?

Post by CM 2013-09-16, 16:27

After reading Christina's post, I looked more into it and now I'm starting to lean towards keeping kopab banned. My reasoning for that is because he only refunded who he scammed to be able to take part in the forums, not because he had the responsibility of giving the stolen gp back to the owner.

kopab|Deffending

Post by kopab|Deffending 2013-09-16, 17:23

Christina wrote:
    Jon wrote:I'd say no. Anyone that scams in Cora has blown it imo. Even if the victim has forgiven them, then the ban should exist just as much to protect our members as it should to uphold justice.
    That changed quickly.

kopab wrote:
    first of all..i did Refund Nuti 2 days after i got banned.
    When you realized that you can get banned on forums for scamming someone ingame, you mean.  https://i.servimg.com/u/f82/17/63/22/88/kopab_10.png
    kopab wrote:
    Secondly..i can guarantee to you guys that i have totally changed and i dont scam/rage/spam anymore..and as a proof..bomb_flowers asked me millions times to scam with him but i always refused.
    Obvious truth!
    kopab wrote:
    Fourth of all:alot of this community members want me to be unbanned and i see nothing wrong to unban me..you can put me under your eyes if you want..
    Actually, up until that post, no one was directly supporting you but jagtower.

I like how people ignored this post btw :
    kopab|Deffending wrote:
    Iamtaba wrote:Stfu plz.He hacked my account (Though it was my fault) but he still refuses to give it back.

next is that he said he has school and he can never join back.
    He keeps calling Cora a piece of shit
    all those.
    well..i gave u your account u didnot want it..please dont lie.
    and i wanna be on forums to chat with people even if i h ave school..
    and i called you piece of shit but i didnot call Cora piece of shit..
    But it's okay, let's not listen to an ex-host. Let's listen to kopab.
    Hello Christina..i know that i had a really bad past..but i promise if i get that 2nd chance..i will not rage/spam/scam and i wont do anything that will be bad to this clan..and about that"But it's okay, let's not listen to an ex-host. Let's listen to kopab"...listening to me is really better than listening to 11 years old kid..[no offense to iamtaba].
    Daft Punk
    Daft Punk
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Daft Punk 2013-09-17, 00:43

I am a firm believer in second chances.

Considering many people's experiences here and how my previous statement relates to them, I am surprised that more people are not supporting Kopab's second chance.

He's paid Nuti back, been a very respectful person and has honestly been a good friend to me since the start of the credit system. People have been banned and unbanned for worse, and honestly I would be lying if I said I would prefer those people to stay banned. Some of by best friends here have been banned & unbanned, and I have stood by all of them for their chance to be unbanned. I don't believe I have been in the wrong on any of them and I don't think that any of them have made me regret my decision. This is an online community, and he hardly is a threat to anyone here. Lets be open minded and give Kopab a second chance.

If he fails to be a contributing member (by this, I mean 'if he proves to be a detriment to the forum community'), the 'Administrate User - Ban Member' button is always an option that can be easily exercised.

I am also gonna go ahead and also bring up the fact that Bomb Flowers is not banned on this forum, lol... who Kopab claims asked him to help him scam, yet we don't look into this?

Give someone the chance to prove themselves.

Post by Guest 2013-09-17, 02:24

zemlyr wrote:After reading Christina's post, I looked more into it and now I'm starting to lean towards keeping kopab banned. My reasoning for that is because he only refunded who he scammed to be able to take part in the forums, not because he had the responsibility of giving the stolen gp back to the owner.

Least indicated to post.
    CM
    CM
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by CM 2013-09-17, 04:51

Kᴀʀɴ wrote:
    zemlyr wrote:After reading Christina's post, I looked more into it and now I'm starting to lean towards keeping kopab banned. My reasoning for that is because he only refunded who he scammed to be able to take part in the forums, not because he had the responsibility of giving the stolen gp back to the owner.

Least indicated to post.
    Sean wrote:
    1 day ban will be issued for anyone who posts irrelevant stuff.
    ~

I take back what I said. Just give the guy a second chance.
    Bomb Flowers | Sh33dy
    Bomb Flowers | Sh33dy
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Bomb Flowers | Sh33dy 2013-09-17, 21:12

Actualy guys why Kopab is even banned cora dyce has nothing with this same as host june didnt got banned when he scammed me 10m.
    HOSTERS SAID IF HE SCAMMED U THAT HAS NOTHING WITH CORA DYCE.
    So if ko-pab dont get unbanned u guys need ban Host june.
    Yell0jello l M1LL
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Yell0jello l M1LL 2013-09-18, 06:42

zemlyr wrote:Has he scammed multiple times or just once?
    Multiple.
    Jaycubb
    Jaycubb

Post by Jaycubb 2013-09-18, 16:00

Bomb Flowers | Sh33dy wrote:Actualy guys why Kopab is even banned cora dyce has nothing with this same as host june didnt got banned when he scammed me 10m.
    HOSTERS SAID IF HE SCAMMED U THAT HAS NOTHING WITH CORA DYCE.
    So if ko-pab dont get unbanned u guys need ban Host june.
    Scammers do have to do with Cora Dyce. If you have proof of someone scamming you that is a member within cora dyce then please post in general support. With enough proof the member can be banned. We never said Cora Dyce would do nothing with scammers.
    Bomb Flowers | Sh33dy
    Bomb Flowers | Sh33dy
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Bomb Flowers | Sh33dy 2013-09-18, 16:29

JAycub really ?? i posted proofs 2x and both time i post was locked because cora dyce have nothing to do with it !
    Nr
    Nr
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Nr 2013-09-18, 17:28

Bomb Flowers | Sh33dy wrote:JAycub really ?? i posted proofs 2x and both time i post was locked because cora dyce have nothing to do with it !
    http://www.coradyce.com/t30429-daft-punk

This thread was locked because neither sides had enough evidence otherwise a ban would have been issued.
    Moe
    Moe
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Moe 2013-09-21, 12:23

kopab|Deffending wrote: i would like to be unbanned to get involved again in CD's awesome Community.
    http://www.coradyce.com/t30575-3-billion-drop-party-upcoming-aswell-as-an-activist-centre
    kopab|Deffending

Post by kopab|Deffending 2013-09-21, 13:45

zemlyr wrote:
    Kᴀʀɴ wrote:

Least indicated to post.
    Sean wrote:
    1 day ban will be issued for anyone who posts irrelevant stuff.
    ~

I take back what I said. Just give the guy a second chance.
    Thank you
    kopab|Deffending

Post by kopab|Deffending 2013-09-21, 13:45

Daft Punk wrote:I am a firm believer in second chances.  

Considering many people's experiences here and how my previous statement relates to them, I am surprised that more people are not supporting Kopab's second chance.  

He's paid Nuti back, been a very respectful person and has honestly been a good friend to me since the start of the credit system.  People have been banned and unbanned for worse, and honestly I would be lying if I said I would prefer those people to stay banned.  Some of by best friends here have been banned & unbanned, and I have stood by all of them for their chance to be unbanned.  I don't believe I have been in the wrong on any of them and I don't think that any of them have made me regret my decision.  This is an online community, and he hardly is a threat to anyone here.  Lets be open minded and give Kopab a second chance.  

If he fails to be a contributing member (by this, I mean 'if he proves to be a detriment to the forum community'), the 'Administrate User - Ban Member' button is always an option that can be easily exercised.  

I am also gonna go ahead and also bring up the fact that Bomb Flowers is not banned on this forum, lol... who Kopab claims asked him to help him scam, yet we don't look into this?

Give someone the chance to prove themselves.  
    ty so much ryan

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-08, 02:42