Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+5
The Uzumaki
Jon
Wand
Iamtaba
definitelynotbar
9 posters

Can my account be unbanned now?

definitelynotbar

Can my account be unbanned now?  Empty Can my account be unbanned now?

Post by definitelynotbar 2014-05-18, 01:17

i got banned like 2 years ago or something on my main account i dont even remember what for but it had something to do with me saying gambling was bad lol, i am going to return to rs so itd be cool if i could have my other account with like a ton of posts and sponsor on it
    definitelynotbar

Can my account be unbanned now?  Empty Re: Can my account be unbanned now?

Post by definitelynotbar 2014-05-19, 08:46

plz
    Iamtaba
    Iamtaba
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Iamtaba 2014-05-22, 10:37

dont know what happened but dis guy seems cool
    Wand
    Wand

Post by Wand 2014-05-22, 12:18

Iamtaba wrote:dont know what happened but dis guy seems cool
    It was around the time gambling got banned on Rs, he was being realllyyy obnoxious and pissy (and later hypocritical :p). Eventually, Nr banned him.

That was a while ago and I don't see a need for the perm ban to stay any longer.
    definitelynotbar

Post by definitelynotbar 2014-05-23, 00:08

Wand wrote:
    It was around the time gambling got banned on Rs, he was being realllyyy obnoxious and pissy (and later hypocritical :p). Eventually, Nr banned him.

That was a while ago and I don't see a need for the perm ban to stay any longer.

yeah pretty much, i mean at least can i get an answer? does any mods come here anymore? and also idk why i got perm banned when people who have scammed used to get unbanned in a month lol
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2014-05-23, 00:18

definitelynotbar wrote:
    Wand wrote:

yeah pretty much, i mean at least can i get an answer? does any mods come here anymore? and also idk why i got perm banned when people who have scammed used to get unbanned in a month lol
    mods can't unban. Only Andy and Zodz can.
    definitelynotbar

Post by definitelynotbar 2014-05-23, 02:43

Jon wrote:
    definitelynotbar wrote:
    Wand wrote:

mods can't unban. Only Andy and Zodz can.

well zodz never answers me and i dont think he checks this section
    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

Post by The Uzumaki 2014-05-23, 06:12

Vouch pls

Old members returning is always a good thing
    Nr
    Nr
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Nr 2014-05-23, 10:56

Support.
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2014-05-23, 11:11

The Uzumaki wrote:Vouch pls

ban doodle now? And nr?

Whichever mod banned me for posting on this, I said "yay bar's coming back" which is the same thing as supporting.

What is this rankicsm.
    Lelz
    Lelz
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Lelz 2014-05-23, 11:45

Slash wrote:

ban doodle now? And nr?

Whichever mod banned me for posting on this, I said "yay bar's coming back" which is the same thing as supporting.

What is this rankicsm.

Jon you should have warned us before banning us that you were actually going to start banning people posting off-topic things on forum support, not just when you feel it's the right time to do so. Rules should apply to anyone too, maybe not Nr since he's a mod.

I am not saying ban doodle or Nr, but next time give us a heads up and don't be biased, this is directed to all mods, and the mod who banned us.

Anyways, I couldn't care less if I got banned, but when other are complaining, I'll support them :3. I am not sure if Jon banned us, but a little bird told me it's you, I still love you babe Jonnyboy. If Slash is speaking the truth, I am pretty sure Jon will stand by his principles no matter what, so I am not going to keep on arguing if an argument stands. Anyways it's not a big deal to me, I just hate logging on another account while banned...
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2014-05-23, 13:45

Lelz wrote:
    Slash wrote:

ban doodle now? And nr?

What is this rankicsm.

Jon you should have warned us before banning us that you were actually going to start banning people posting off-topic things on forum support, not just when you feel it's the right time to do so. Rules should apply to anyone too, maybe not Nr since he's a mod.

I am not saying ban doodle or Nr, but next time give us a heads up and don't be biased, this is directed to all mods, and the mod who banned us.

Anyways, I couldn't care less if I got banned, but when other are complaining, I'll support them :3. I am not sure if Jon banned us, but a little bird told me it's you, I still love you babe Jonnyboy. If Slash is speaking the truth, I am pretty sure Jon will stand by his principles no matter what, so I am not going to keep on arguing if an argument stands. Anyways it's not a big deal to me, I just hate logging on another account while banned...
    Ty for this Majed, I was too lazy to argue.

dat constructive post btw
    Wand
    Wand

Post by Wand 2014-05-23, 14:25

Lelz wrote:
    Slash wrote:

ban doodle now? And nr?

What is this rankicsm.

Oh, so that's why you were on Mrking.

I think bans should only be handed out as a last resort/when necessary. Deleting their posts and a pm would have done the job perfectly.
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2014-05-23, 14:28

Wand wrote:
    Lelz wrote:
    Slash wrote:

ban doodle now? And nr?

What is this rankicsm.

Oh, so that's why you were on Mrking.

I think bans should only be handed out as a last resort/when necessary. Deleting their posts and a pm would have done the job perfectly.
    Ikr was pretty pointless.
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2014-05-23, 15:35

Okay I guess since it's being questioned I should justify my actions. First of all, it was me that issued the 1 day bans. Secondly, I should point out that I wasn't bias as to who I banned. I issued 1 day bans for everyone who had posted something off topic here with the exception of Rand who only posted to remind the others that the rule does exist which I didn't deem entirely off-topic. The list of those who received a ban included one host. Hosts and mods are expected to follow the rules, same as everyone else and are subject to the same punishments. When performing my job as a moderator, I try not to consider my personal relationships with people, nor whether or not they're a host.

It's been threatened before that if people continued to post off-topic comments, then the rule would be enforced. Granted, it hasn't been said for a while, but all of you were aware of the rule and the consequences and the reason that you decided to commit the offense was because you believed you could get away with it.

I take your comments on board and apologize if you disagree with my decision. For the sake of consistency I'll issue 1 day bans to anyone who commits the same offense in the future, so take this as a forewarning. Again, sorry if you believe that I should have given this notification prior to the previous bans.

You should be following the rules for the sake of decency, not only for the sake of avoiding a ban. It shouldn't take a deterrent for the rules to be abided. If you have any queries or criticisms as to anything I've just said then I invite you to make another topic here and I'll address your concerns on a more relevant topic. Let's try to keep this topic relevant to the original post.
    definitelynotbar

Post by definitelynotbar 2014-05-25, 03:51

no luv 4 me
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2014-05-25, 15:57

definitelynotbar wrote:no luv 4 me
    I don't know what the delay is. I'm sure both Andy and Zodz must be very busy with launching poker and such things. I've sent Zodz a message asking that he address this so this should be resolved pretty soon hopefully.
    Guitar
    Guitar
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Guitar 2014-05-26, 09:49

i am now unbanned! lock this plz

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-08, 21:05