Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

3 posters

Still waiting to be unbanned...

Still waiting to be unbanned... Empty Still waiting to be unbanned...

Post by Profil 2014-09-14, 23:20

Link to account to be unbanned: http://www.coradyce.com/u3351

I created this account when Sanne banned me (Rand) as my Humour was too long (see sig). It was a stupid ban as it left me unable to change it and so, I created this account to dispute the ban. This is perfectly fine and is a just reason for making/having an extra account:
    Andy wrote:• No ban evasion: If you are on a temporary or permanent ban, you are prohibited from make an alternate account on which to participate on the forum. (Exception: Ban dispute)

Fast forward to a few days ago, I used this account again to dispute a ban that I had received for an apparently 'off-topic' post on Rand al'Thor. More detail on that can be found here:
    http://www.coradyce.com/t36064-someone-needs-to-learn-precisely-what-off-topic-means

Nothing was done about that even though the ban was unwarranted and I had to wait out the ban on Rand al'Thor.

However, once I logged onto Rand al'Thor to use it again, that account was instantly banned by Zodz because:
    Still waiting to be unbanned... ITLTp9GlB17J1

It's pretty self-explanatory how this is so utterly wrong. But, I'll explain it anyway:

Andy wrote:No extra accounts: You may not create an additional account without just reason. (Will result in ban of other accounts)

The account, Profil, was created to dispute any incorrect bans. It's not 'active'. Hence, it was justifiably created.
    Zodz took '(Will result in ban of other accounts)' to mean he can ban Rand al'Thor, my main account... Idk, but everyone I've spoken to was confused by this and agrees it's really stupid. Zodz even admitted in the IRC to me he was just grasping at straws to get me banned. If I had actually broken this rule (and I had not), then Profil should have been banned, not Rand al'Thor. In other words, Zodz purposefully misconstrued the words to ban Rand al'Thor.

~

In summary,
    I was banned incorrectly, and I await to be unbanned on Rand al'Thor.

Still waiting to be unbanned... Empty Re: Still waiting to be unbanned...

Post by Profil 2014-09-14, 23:30

With coloured writing for Zod- the mentally challenged and those who struggle with multiple words.
    Lelz
    Lelz
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Lelz 2014-09-15, 11:51

oh that's why you didn't see my message c:

l0l

but yes vouch for what he wrote! >.>
    Bf
    Bf
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Bf 2014-09-15, 23:39

Acron Afande wrote:And i waas wondering why's the forums so quiet. Wewt! Haha! No more stalkers X''D
    Stay caged! Haaha.
    TOODLES!
    Cya tomorrow.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-04-26, 21:35