Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+15
Tom's Slave
Cannons
Bf
Sam
Coo kay
Dat
Slash
Rand al'Thor
Allen's Slave
Frosty
Christina
Understand
Jon
James
Sanne
19 posters

Moths v2

Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Moths v2                                      - Page 4 Empty Re: Moths v2

Post by Jon 2013-08-13, 01:05

Tom wrote:
    Mr XK wrote:
    Jon wrote:
    Tom wrote:
    Jon wrote:
    Understand wrote:Yes, Jon, I clearly didn't read it :/ I'm not going to go through all the reading.

And Jon, you should've been banned for what you did to James. I just got into a small arguement with Aid and I got banned permanently nevermind your weeks of hate towards James.
    idk why i keep commenting on this thread, someone help me
    I agree that I deserved a ban. I was certainly in the wrong and I took the hate to an unacceptable level. I apologized to James and we get along now. That's all I can really do to make up for it. The moderating team let me off, but if I had been banned then I wouldn't have argued because I definitely deserved to be.
     Considering you banned Majed for something he did in the past since he said "ban me", and you just agreed you should have been banned, wouldn't it only be justified if you too were banned? What other option do we have, seeing as how you're telling us you deserved to be banned, and time doesn't grant amnesty in Cora Dyce? (Zemlyr, Majed)

It would only be fair.
    It was at the discretion of the mods at the time. They didn't think that I deserved a ban. If I was a mod at the time and I had seen someone doing what I had done, then I would have banned them but it wasn't up to me at the time. The reason that Majed was banned was not because he did it, it's because he got caught doing it. I'm sure we have other hosts that haven't paid fees but they don't brag about it or confess to it. If he hadn't confessed it, then as far as we be concerned, he never committed an offense, so in that sense, he committed the offense on the same day that he got banned.
    Jon, I love you to death, but this is being blown completely out of proportion. What is the point of an escalation in drama and resentment over conveying a lesson? And even at that point, what's the lesson to be learned here? Instead of looking at this so diplomatically, look at it practically. Our community gets absolutely nothing when one of its members gets banned for something so trivial.

~

And to the time-lapse argument, an action committed in the past is put at the discretion of one of our current moderators. Context - Majed was banned for something he did in the past, and it was YOUR perogative to ban him.
      That same standard should be applicable to yourself. So if Sean or any person of the moderating team, for that matter, deemed what you did to James as inappropriate, you should also be liable for a ban.

Just standard logic. Like Allen said, if Sean finds you banning members for reasons the community finds unjust bannable, you should be banned.
    Wait, I should be banned for a decision that I made that a lot of people disagree with?
    Allen's Slave
    Allen's Slave

Post by Allen's Slave 2013-08-13, 01:13

Jon wrote:
    Tom wrote:
    Mr XK wrote:
    Jon wrote:
    Tom wrote:
    Jon wrote:
    Understand wrote:Yes, Jon, I clearly didn't read it :/ I'm not going to go through all the reading.

And Jon, you should've been banned for what you did to James. I just got into a small arguement with Aid and I got banned permanently nevermind your weeks of hate towards James.
    I agree that I deserved a ban. I was certainly in the wrong and I took the hate to an unacceptable level. I apologized to James and we get along now. That's all I can really do to make up for it. The moderating team let me off, but if I had been banned then I wouldn't have argued because I definitely deserved to be.
     Considering you banned Majed for something he did in the past since he said "ban me", and you just agreed you should have been banned, wouldn't it only be justified if you too were banned? What other option do we have, seeing as how you're telling us you deserved to be banned, and time doesn't grant amnesty in Cora Dyce? (Zemlyr, Majed)

It would only be fair.
    It was at the discretion of the mods at the time. They didn't think that I deserved a ban. If I was a mod at the time and I had seen someone doing what I had done, then I would have banned them but it wasn't up to me at the time. The reason that Majed was banned was not because he did it, it's because he got caught doing it. I'm sure we have other hosts that haven't paid fees but they don't brag about it or confess to it. If he hadn't confessed it, then as far as we be concerned, he never committed an offense, so in that sense, he committed the offense on the same day that he got banned.
    Jon, I love you to death, but this is being blown completely out of proportion. What is the point of an escalation in drama and resentment over conveying a lesson? And even at that point, what's the lesson to be learned here? Instead of looking at this so diplomatically, look at it practically. Our community gets absolutely nothing when one of its members gets banned for something so trivial.

~

And to the time-lapse argument, an action committed in the past is put at the discretion of one of our current moderators. Context - Majed was banned for something he did in the past, and it was YOUR perogative to ban him.
      That same standard should be applicable to yourself. So if Sean or any person of the moderating team, for that matter, deemed what you did to James as inappropriate, you should also be liable for a ban.

Just standard logic. Like Allen said, if Sean finds you banning members for reasons the community finds unjust bannable, you should be banned.
    Wait, I should be banned for a decision that I made that a lot of people disagree with?
     I personally wouldn't argue with it, but I'm merely going off of your words:

"It was at the discretion of the mods at the time. They didn't think that I deserved a ban. If I was a mod at the time and I had seen someone doing what I had done, then I would have banned them but it wasn't up to me at the time."

You're saying that the views of who should be banned are up to the moderation team at the time, currently being the present. Some mods of the present mod team could very easily think you deserve a ban, so it would be up to them to make that decision, and it would be justified- correct?

Also, going off what you just said- don't you think it's a little odd that the majority of the community, including hosts, mods, and ex-mods are against you? And I'm not saying 60% majority, I'm saying "everyone in Cora Dyce minus you" majority.

I personally find your rationale for the ban unjustifiable, and feel the members who have been wronged should be unbanned and apologized to.
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2013-08-13, 01:34

Tom wrote:
    Jon wrote:
    Tom wrote:
    Mr XK wrote:
    Jon wrote:
    Tom wrote:
    Jon wrote:

It would only be fair.

~

"It was at the discretion of the mods at the time. They didn't think that I deserved a ban. If I was a mod at the time and I had seen someone doing what I had done, then I would have banned them but it wasn't up to me at the time."

You're saying that the views of who should be banned are up to the moderation team at the time, currently being the present. Some mods of the present mod team could very easily think you deserve a ban, so it would be up to them to make that decision, and it would be justified- correct?
    Sorry, why would a mod think that I deserve a ban? For making a decision that they disagree with?

Tom wrote:Also, going off what you just said- don't you think it's a little odd that the majority of the community, including hosts, mods, and ex-mods are against you? And I'm not saying 60% majority, I'm saying "everyone in Cora Dyce minus you" majority.

I personally find your rationale for the ban unjustifiable, and feel the members who have been wronged should be unbanned and apologized to.
    The majority being against me doesn't mean that my opinion should change. You should always stick with your opinion regardless of others. The compromise comes when the decision is made. I'm not saying that my opinion is more valuable than anyone elses. I'm saying that this is my opinion, and it is still my opinion despite it being in the minority.

I moderate the forum according to Andy's rules and what Andy said in host section a few days ago would suggest, to me, that he agrees with the decision I made. If Andy makes an informed decision in unbanning Majed, then I will indeed apologize to him because that would mean that Andy disagrees with my decision, which would, by definition, make me wrong in interpreting how Andy wants me to moderate the forum.

I think this comment is on the wrong topic. It would be better suited here: http://www.coradyce.com/t29692-unban-majed
    ^That topic is discussing whether or not Majed's ban was justified.
    This topic is more discussing whether or not the response of exploiting my phobia is just as a result of me banning Majed, and whether or not I should be banning those who use it in an attempt to bully me.
    Allen's Slave
    Allen's Slave

Post by Allen's Slave 2013-08-13, 01:53

Jon wrote:
    Tom wrote:
    Jon wrote:
    Tom wrote:
    Mr XK wrote:
    Jon wrote:
    Tom wrote:
    Jon wrote:

It would only be fair.

~

Sorry, why would a mod think that I deserve a ban? For making a decision that they disagree with?

Tom wrote:Also, going off what you just said- don't you think it's a little odd that the majority of the community, including hosts, mods, and ex-mods are against you? And I'm not saying 60% majority, I'm saying "everyone in Cora Dyce minus you" majority.

The majority being against me doesn't mean that my opinion should change. You should always stick with your opinion regardless of others. The compromise comes when the decision is made. I'm not saying that my opinion is more valuable than anyone elses. I'm saying that this is my opinion, and it is still my opinion despite it being in the minority.

I moderate the forum according to Andy's rules and what Andy said in host section a few days ago would suggest, to me, that he agrees with the decision I made. If Andy makes an informed decision in unbanning Majed, then I will indeed apologize to him because that would mean that Andy disagrees with my decision, which would, by definition, make me wrong in interpreting how Andy wants me to moderate the forum.

I think this comment is on the wrong topic. It would be better suited here: http://www.coradyce.com/t29692-unban-majed
    This topic is more discussing whether or not the response of exploiting my phobia is just as a result of me banning Majed, and whether or not I should be banning those who use it in an attempt to bully me.
     Jon, let's be rational here. Sticking to your opinion is good, but disregarding everyone's opinions when they're all the same is moronic. It's pretty indicative when everyone is against you that there's something wrong with your choice lol... And this isn't just members either, it's also mods who got the same instructions as you did.

And lezbehonest, they're pretty much the same thing lol.
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2013-08-13, 02:01

Tom wrote:
    Jon wrote:
    Tom wrote:
    Jon wrote:
    Tom wrote:
    Mr XK wrote:
    Jon wrote:
    Tom wrote:
    Jon wrote:

It would only be fair.

~

Jon, let's be rational here. Sticking to your opinion is good, but disregarding everyone's opinions when they're all the same is moronic. It's pretty indicative when everyone is against you that there's something wrong with your choice lol... And this isn't just members either, it's also mods who got the same instructions as you did.

And lezbehonest, they're pretty much the same thing lol.
    I'm not disregarding everyone's opinion. My opinion is the same as it always has been, but I also appreciate that the response that this has provoked would indicate that I am wrong. I'm justifying my reasoning for banning him, to hopefully convince people that what I did wasn't completely unjustified. Nothing more. I'm also quoting things that Andy has said for the sake of other moderators, because ultimately it's our job to run the forums as Andy would have us.
    Tom's Slave
    Tom's Slave
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Tom's Slave 2013-08-13, 02:16

Jon wrote:Sorry, why would a mod think that I deserve a ban? For making a decision that they disagree with?
    The point I think Tom was trying to get at is that the ex-post facto reasoning should apply to EVERY situation. I basically said that
    > You made a mistake by taunting James for a few months. (That's how I understood it; I wasn't involved, so I won't say anything specific).
    > You thought you deserved a punishment; the moderators at the time didn't punish you.
    > Now, let's look at Majed's situation, when he didn't pay fees, he was deranked. At this time (a few months later), he was punished for making those payments.
    > What we're saying is that if another mod finds that you should still be banned for taunting James, then that mod should ban you as well.

~

Jon wrote:But, in any case, that sounds really ridiculous..doesn't it? So when we spin that logic and make you the direct recipient, we're doing it so you can see that it's not the right decision to make.

I'm not disregarding everyone's opinion. My opinion is the same as it always has been, but I also appreciate that the response that this has provoked would indicate that I am wrong. I'm justifying my reasoning for banning him, to hopefully convince people that what I did wasn't completely unjustified. Nothing more. I'm also quoting things that Andy has said for the sake of other moderators, because ultimately it's our job to run the forums as Andy would have us.
    And to this, the decision to unban a COMMUNITY member should be completely collective. We WANT majed back here. When he doesn't have the potential to do anything wrong and has already been punished for his actions (deranked), he doesn't deserve a ban.

Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2013-08-13, 02:31

Mr XK wrote:
    Jon wrote:Sorry, why would a mod think that I deserve a ban? For making a decision that they disagree with?
    The point I think Tom was trying to get at is that the ex-post facto reasoning should apply to EVERY situation. I basically said that
    > You made a mistake by taunting James for a few months. (That's how I understood it; I wasn't involved, so I won't say anything specific).
    > You thought you deserved a punishment; the moderators at the time didn't punish you.
    > Now, let's look at Majed's situation, when he didn't pay fees, he was deranked. At this time (a few months later), he was punished for making those payments.
    > What we're saying is that if another mod finds that you should still be banned for taunting James, then that mod should ban you as well.

~
    I was caught taunting James and it was dealt with how the mods felt was appropriate at the time. Majed committed an offense several months ago, but could not be punished because we didn't know about it. Hence the decision was made when we found out.

Mr XK wrote:
    Jon wrote:I'm not disregarding everyone's opinion. My opinion is the same as it always has been, but I also appreciate that the response that this has provoked would indicate that I am wrong. I'm justifying my reasoning for banning him, to hopefully convince people that what I did wasn't completely unjustified. Nothing more. I'm also quoting things that Andy has said for the sake of other moderators, because ultimately it's our job to run the forums as Andy would have us.
    And to this, the decision to unban a COMMUNITY member should be completely collective. We WANT majed back here. When he doesn't have the potential to do anything wrong and has already been punished for his actions (deranked), he doesn't deserve a ban.

This debate seems to be haunting me wherever I go. I made the decision that I thought was right and I've just got to the point where I'm sick of trying to justify myself. As I said to Tom I think this is the wrong topic for the discussion that you're trying to have.
    Jon wrote:I wash my hands of this. I've given my opinion and I stand by my decision, but if someone wants to unban him then I won't argue any more. This has taken up too much of my time and I'm sick of the abuse I'm getting as a result of it. No further comment from me on the topic.
    This quotation was taken from this topic: http://www.coradyce.com/t29692p50-unban-majed which is the relevant topic for your comments on whether or not Majed should be banned.
    Jon wrote:I think this comment is on the wrong topic. It would be better suited here: http://www.coradyce.com/t29692-unban-majed
    This topic is more discussing whether or not the response of exploiting my phobia is justifiable, as a result of me banning Majed, and whether or not I should be banning those who use it in an attempt to bully me.
    Sam
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sam 2013-08-13, 02:36

Jon wrote:I'm not disregarding everyone's opinion.
    Yes. Yes you are. Handing out bans to silence the opposition while sucking up to Andy, feeding him bullshit on the situation, is going a little overboard when anyone who has actually read the 'Jon v Cora' threads would immediately unban Majed if given the power to do so.
    Jon wrote:My opinion is the same as it always has been, but I also appreciate that the response that this has provoked would indicate that I am wrong.
    wat? I don't even know how to respond to nonsense.
    Jon wrote:I'm justifying my reasoning for banning him, to hopefully convince people that what I did wasn't completely unjustified. Nothing more.
    10+ bans in a week-- Justified. You have just been speaking out of your ass while everyone else seems to have logic and reason in their posts. I can't stand it when someone just won't admit they were wrong--even with the world against them.
    Jon wrote:I'm also quoting things that Andy has said for the sake of other moderators, because ultimately it's our job to run the forums as Andy would have us.
    You might want to paraphrase... English isn't exactly his forte.
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2013-08-13, 02:50

stop banning Sam wrote:
    Jon wrote:I'm not disregarding everyone's opinion.
    Yes. Yes you are. Handing out bans to silence the opposition while sucking up to Andy, feeding him bullshit on the situation, is going a little overboard when anyone who has actually read the 'Jon v Cora' threads would immediately unban Majed if given the power to do so.
    I handed out a ban thinking that it was the right thing to do, based on my opinion, and what Andy had said. How was I to know the majority of the community disagreed with it?
    stop banning Sam wrote:
    Jon wrote:My opinion is the same as it always has been, but I also appreciate that the response that this has provoked would indicate that I am wrong.
    wat? I don't even know how to respond to nonsense.
    This makes perfect sense. Let me dumb it down a bit for your benefit:
    >My opinion was that Majed should have been banned.
    >My opinion still is that Majed should have been banned.
    >The way that people have responded (criticism) would suggest that my opinion is in the minority.
    >My opinion being in the minority would suggest that I was wrong.
    stop banning Sam wrote:
    Jon wrote:I'm justifying my reasoning for banning him, to hopefully convince people that what I did wasn't completely unjustified. Nothing more.
    10+ bans in a week-- Justified. You have just been speaking out of your ass while everyone else seems to have logic and reason in their posts. I can't stand it when someone just won't admit they were wrong--even with the world against them.
    I don't think it's been 10. Maybe 6ish? and I stand by every single ban I've issued and can justify any one of them on request. I'm not saying that I'm not wrong. I'm saying that I believe that I am right. The response that this has provoked would suggest that I am wrong but I still stand by my decision. What do you want me to do? Change my opinion because it's in the minority?
    stop banning Sam wrote:
    Jon wrote:I'm also quoting things that Andy has said for the sake of other moderators, because ultimately it's our job to run the forums as Andy would have us.
    You might want to paraphrase... English isn't exactly his forte.
    I have paraphrased several times: Andy said that not paying fees is scamming (paraphrased)

Once more I bring attention to these two comments:
    Jon wrote:I wash my hands of this. I've given my opinion and I stand by my decision, but if someone wants to unban him then I won't argue any more. This has taken up too much of my time and I'm sick of the abuse I'm getting as a result of it. No further comment from me on the topic.
    Why are people still bringing it up? I've said I want nothing more to do with it and won't further protest if Majed gets unbanned.
    Jon wrote:I think this comment is on the wrong topic. It would be better suited here: http://www.coradyce.com/t29692-unban-majed
    This topic is more discussing whether or not the response of exploiting my phobia is justifiable, as a result of me banning Majed, and whether or not I should be banning those who use it in an attempt to bully me.
    You seem to be using the discussion on Majed's ban as a convenient disguise for the fact that you're harassing me by exploiting my phobia and using it vindictively against me.
    Bf
    Bf
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Bf 2013-08-13, 03:15

Jon wrote:
    Cannons wrote:
    Sean wrote:VALID FUCKING POINT LOL. +1 Jamie. The shit you said to him wasn't funny at all, and somehow, thankfully, I got you to leave him alone...
    (p.s. inb4youbulliedhimwithmajed ... well, we never took it to the point where we asked him to commit suicide...repeatably...he also knew we were kidding, whereas Jon was totally serious, lmao.)

So Jon pmed me this 2 days ago about his "phobia":

It doesn't mean "a little bit scared" as a lot of people think it might. It means my heart rate increases so dramatically that I can feel my chest throbbing. It means that I've hyperventilated to the point of passing out when a moth got into my room one night and flew between my phone in my hand, and my face.
    Let me try and paint a picture of what it's like at the moment, being in my position:
    Imagine every time your browsing forum, scrolling down a topic, and every time you scroll past a comment that Aid, Karn or Sam has posted, a man runs into your room, points a gun at you, and threatens to kill you.
    Then he posts this on a thread....
     :L It just gets my heart racing a bit.
    What the fuck? Stop lying, honestly. LOL

You're a habitual liar, and you need to get that treated before your phobia.

Now, after I took the damn moth out of my signature, all I asked in return was for him to apologize to everyone he unfairly banned/take responsibility for his actions. Jon doesn't thank me and says I'm "blackmailing" him. Dafuqqqqqqqqq? He's not making any sense anymore, lol
    Not really to take sides but I think the first part Jon was talking to you about was about an Irl encounter while the 2nd part, the heart racing a bit, is if it's an online picture.
    quote]What Cannon said. Looking at a picture of a guy pointing a gun at you is less intimidating then encountering a man pointing at you irl. You think I've lied on one occasion (mistakenly) so that makes me a habitual liar? No.
    He was talking about the first quote. Fair enough. Dafuq are you trying to say? You said this is what a picture of a moth does to you:
    Imagine every time your browsing forum, scrolling down a topic, and every time you scroll past a comment that Aid, Karn or Sam has posted, a man runs into your room, points a gun at you, and threatens to kill you.
    Then you said this:
    It just gets my heart racing a bit
    Why the fuck were you over exaggerating your 'condition' to me?  Don't answer that actually.

I stand by every decision that I've made. If it makes you happy then I apologize to everyone who disagrees with my decision or whoever I upset. It has never been my intention to upset anybody. I honestly did type out a message thanking you for removing the moth from your signature but it was late at night and there was other stuff in your post that I had to reply to so I meant to do it the next day but forgot.
    Well, bottom line you didn't.

The comment about you blackmailing me with my phobia was as a result of this comment: "I'll stop posting pictures of moths, when you take some responsibility for your actions. Holy shit. Just admit you made a wrong decision..." back when the moth was still in your signature. You were asking me to own up to a mistake that I had made that I didn't believe was a mistake. You're completely distorting the facts.
    I'm asking you to own up to something EVERYONE, except yourself, sees as a mistake. Do you know what blackmail is, lmfao?
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2013-08-13, 03:36

Sean wrote:
    Jon wrote:
    Cannons wrote:
    Sean wrote:VALID FUCKING POINT LOL. +1 Jamie. The shit you said to him wasn't funny at all, and somehow, thankfully, I got you to leave him alone...
    (p.s. inb4youbulliedhimwithmajed ... well, we never took it to the point where we asked him to commit suicide...repeatably...he also knew we were kidding, whereas Jon was totally serious, lmao.)

So Jon pmed me this 2 days ago about his "phobia":

It doesn't mean "a little bit scared" as a lot of people think it might. It means my heart rate increases so dramatically that I can feel my chest throbbing. It means that I've hyperventilated to the point of passing out when a moth got into my room one night and flew between my phone in my hand, and my face.
    Let me try and paint a picture of what it's like at the moment, being in my position:
    Then he posts this on a thread....
     :L It just gets my heart racing a bit.
    What the fuck? Stop lying, honestly. LOL

You're a habitual liar, and you need to get that treated before your phobia.

Now, after I took the damn moth out of my signature, all I asked in return was for him to apologize to everyone he unfairly banned/take responsibility for his actions. Jon doesn't thank me and says I'm "blackmailing" him. Dafuqqqqqqqqq? He's not making any sense anymore, lol
    Not really to take sides but I think the first part Jon was talking to you about was about an Irl encounter while the 2nd part, the heart racing a bit, is if it's an online picture.
    quote]What Cannon said. Looking at a picture of a guy pointing a gun at you is less intimidating then encountering a man pointing at you irl. You think I've lied on one occasion (mistakenly) so that makes me a habitual liar? No.
    He was talking about the first quote. Fair enough. Dafuq are you trying to say? You said this is what a picture of a moth does to you:
    Then you said this:
    It just gets my heart racing a bit
    Why the fuck were you over exaggerating your 'condition' to me?  Don't answer that actually.
    You are so selective with your quotation it's actually ridiculous. The sentence after that I said "This is obviously exaggerated but I hope you get my point."

Sean wrote:
    I stand by every decision that I've made. If it makes you happy then I apologize to everyone who disagrees with my decision or whoever I upset. It has never been my intention to upset anybody. I honestly did type out a message thanking you for removing the moth from your signature but it was late at night and there was other stuff in your post that I had to reply to so I meant to do it the next day but forgot.
    Well, bottom line you didn't.
    True. I apologize for the late thank you but I really do appreciate that you did that.

Sean wrote:
    The comment about you blackmailing me with my phobia was as a result of this comment: "I'll stop posting pictures of moths, when you take some responsibility for your actions. Holy shit. Just admit you made a wrong decision..." back when the moth was still in your signature. You were asking me to own up to a mistake that I had made that I didn't believe was a mistake. You're completely distorting the facts.
    I'm asking you to own up to something EVERYONE, except yourself, sees as a mistake. Do you know what blackmail is, lmfao?
    I've acknowledged that it is likely that it was a mistake and if it was then I apologize. I did what I thought was right and my opinion hasn't changed.

blackmailing: threatening someone for purposes of compelling a person to do an act against his or her will.

You threatened to continue posting moths over forums for as long as I did not apologize. You threatened me until I did something against my will.
    Boofz
    Boofz
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Boofz 2013-08-13, 04:03

I don't know if I'll get hate for this, but meh.

Majed is a massive part of our community, and is loved by many because of who he is. This is obviously shown by the amount of support he has gotten on this thread, and also how many of you guys stick up for him against Jon. But in saying that, you guys are completely biased. You guys have made no threads about why tankin was banned, and they are similar cases. I don't like Majed being banned either, but if tankin got banned, then so should Majed. Majed is a good friend of mine, but I still don't think that him being so much more popular than tankin, that he should be let off.
    Understand
    Understand

Post by Understand 2013-08-13, 04:50

Boofz wrote:I don't know if I'll get hate for this, but meh.

Majed is a massive part of our community, and is loved by many because of who he is. This is obviously shown by the amount of support he has gotten on this thread, and also how many of you guys stick up for him against Jon. But in saying that, you guys are completely biased. You guys have made no threads about why tankin was banned, and they are similar cases. I don't like Majed being banned either, but if tankin got banned, then so should Majed. Majed is a good friend of mine, but I still don't think that him being so much more popular than tankin, that he should be let off.
    Tankin never resigned. Majed resigned months ago.
    Mrking

Post by Mrking 2013-08-13, 04:57

Boofz I wouldn't be banned if I didn't argue with jon about why he banned tankin, I was mad because he banned tankin for not paying fees and I admitted for doing the same thing, and people supporting me because I am friends with them is like saying if I was a scammer they would support nonetheless, if people really thought of this as scamming they wouldn't have supported me, it's like mb8 scamming, no one supported him although he had many friends, it's what people think is right to do.
    Sam
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sam 2013-08-13, 05:21

Boofz wrote:I don't know if I'll get hate for this, but meh.

Greg didn't pay fees for months and continued to host. After he was deranked, he bragged about it and trashed Andy. Majed's situation was completely different and his ban was uncalled for. He went inactive while hosting... does it matter if he still has an IRC rank if he isn't even using it? It's Andy's job to micromanage activity, and I'm pretty sure the hosts have activity polls to see who is performing.

Here is the biggest point (even if Majed was guilty): You can't ban someone for their actions in the past while they were legal.

It doesn't matter what Jon says (I'm sure he has a valid point in his head, but his argument just makes no fucking sense when you break it down and actually read it).
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2013-08-13, 05:54

Jon wrote:It's a phobia not an English habit. People are using my phobia against me because of a decision that I made that they disagreed with.
    youre the one that took things waaaaay too far.
    k099str
    k099str
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by k099str 2013-08-13, 06:40

Connor wrote:
    Jon wrote:It's a phobia not an English habit. People are using my phobia against me because of a decision that I made that they disagreed with.
    youre the one that took things waaaaay too far.
    l0l specifically regarding the moths. A few members of the community targeted Jon's problem with moths. Honestly grow the fuck up, if Jon says that it seriously affects him physically and mentally when he sees them then its obvious that people are just trying to aggravate him. Just because a opinion my differ between people on a completely different topic does not give them the right to personally attack the person via words or images.... L0L really.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-07, 10:28