Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+15
Tom's Slave
Cannons
Bf
Sam
Coo kay
Dat
Slash
Rand al'Thor
Allen's Slave
Frosty
Christina
Understand
Jon
James
Sanne
19 posters

Moths v2

Frosty
    Frosty

Moths v2                                      - Page 2 Empty Re: Moths v2

Post by Frosty 2013-08-12, 17:16

Jon wrote:
    Christina wrote:
    Jon wrote:
    Luke wrote:
    Jon wrote:
    Luke wrote:Jon have you actually been diagnosed for phobia via doctor?
    No. I don't have to be to know that I'm phobic lol.
    Well if you have not been diagnosed....Then you can't go around stating that you have a phobia unless declared by a mental health professional.
    What a ridiculous comment.
    It's not ridiculous at all, lmao. For once I agree with Luke.

http://phobias.about.com/od/symptomsanddiagnosis/a/fearorphobia.htm

Phobias are highly individualized in symptoms and severity and cannot be self-diagnosed. Ohkay.
    My psychology teacher has a phd. He told me that I'm phobic based on the symptoms I described to him. It's not an official mental health professional but he knows enough to diagnose it. Why are we even discussing this? It's irrelevant. The fact is that people are exploiting a phobia of mine and making the forums an unpleasant place to be for me.
    Now you are just talking out of your ass. You would of brought that up earlier once I brought up the Diagnosis statement.
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2013-08-12, 17:19

Luke wrote:
    Jon wrote:
    Christina wrote:
    Jon wrote:
    Luke wrote:
    Jon wrote:
    Well if you have not been diagnosed....Then you can't go around stating that you have a phobia unless declared by a mental health professional.

Phobias are highly individualized in symptoms and severity and cannot be self-diagnosed. Ohkay.
    My psychology teacher has a phd. He told me that I'm phobic based on the symptoms I described to him. It's not an official mental health professional but he knows enough to diagnose it. Why are we even discussing this? It's irrelevant. The fact is that people are exploiting a phobia of mine and making the forums an unpleasant place to be for me.
    Now you are just talking out of your ass. You would of brought that up earlier once I brought up the Diagnosis statement.
    So you're accusing me of lying? Based on what? You asked if I had been diagnosed via doctor and I said no because I had not. Once Christina mentioned that it could not be self diagnosed it became relevant that someone had diagnosed it, but was not a mental health professional.

Really though, it doesn't matter if I am or not, it's being exploited to make forums unpleasant for me. That's all that needs to be said. As long as one member is deliberately trying to make forums unpleasant for another member, I will continue to ban them following a warning. Is that not the job of the moderating team?

Last edited by Jon on 2013-08-12, 17:21; edited 1 time in total
    Christina
    Christina
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Christina 2013-08-12, 17:26

@Jon, ty for explaining. Btw, what did Andy say in the chatbox about this?
    Frosty
    Frosty

Post by Frosty 2013-08-12, 17:26

Jon wrote:
    Luke wrote:
    Jon wrote:
    Christina wrote:
    Jon wrote:
    Luke wrote:
    Jon wrote:

So you're accusing me of lying? Based on what? You asked if I had been diagnosed via doctor and I said no because I had not. Once Christina mentioned that it could not be self diagnosed it became relevant that someone had diagnosed it, but was not a mental health professional.

Really though, it doesn't matter if I am or not, it's being exploited to make forums unpleasant for me. That's all that needs to be said. As long as one member is deliberately trying to make forums unpleasant for another member, I will continue to ban them following a warning. Is that not the job of the moderating team?
    Stop talking from here:

Moths v2                                      - Page 2 2z9l3f7

Thanks!
    Understand
    Understand

Post by Understand 2013-08-12, 17:28

Jon wrote:
    Luke wrote:
    Jon wrote:
    Christina wrote:
    Jon wrote:
    Luke wrote:
    Jon wrote:

Fyi, there's spam right now on the forums and you're not dealing with it. You're just occupied in this moth nonsense and forgetting what a mod really needs to do (make sure everyone follows the rules: http://www.coradyce.com/t14587-forum-rules-read-them-before-you-start-posting).

Gee, I try to not comment on this but it's just so wrong to ban someone for putting a moth up. I hope someday that you will come to your senses and understand.
    Sanne
    Sanne
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sanne 2013-08-12, 17:32

Jon was always the most sober one of everyone on these forums, but after i heared this? Crying or Very sad 

Getting too much American influences i assume, i'm very sorry to hear Jonathan but i think your phobia is temporarily as you are still of young age. I was very afraid of the monster under my bed, i only needed to think about it and i got hysterical, but this psychical disadvantage passed by after i aged more. Now i'm never scared anymore.
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2013-08-12, 17:32

Understand wrote:
    Jon wrote:
    Luke wrote:
    Jon wrote:
    Christina wrote:
    Jon wrote:
    Luke wrote:
    Jon wrote:

Fyi, there's spam right now on the forums and you're not dealing with it. You're just occupied in this moth nonsense and forgetting what a mod really needs to do (make sure everyone follows the rules: http://www.coradyce.com/t14587-forum-rules-read-them-before-you-start-posting).

Gee, I try to not comment on this but it's just so wrong to ban someone for putting a moth up. I hope someday that you will come to your senses and understand.
    I prioritize our members well-being over preventing people from getting a ridiculous post count. Link me to somewhere that rule breaking has occurred?

Maybe if people weren't on a mission to make moderating the forums as traumatic for me as possible, then I might be a more effective moderator. I shouldn't have to click on each topic in fear of someone exploiting my phobia.
    Sanne
    Sanne
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sanne 2013-08-12, 17:34

If you have a phobia for those little creatures why are you still posting here? You must be very brave.
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2013-08-12, 17:38

Sanne wrote:If you have a phobia for those little creatures why are you still posting here? You must be very brave.
    posting here as in on this topic or on forum in general? I'm still on forum because I enjoy being here. I'm determined not to let this attack get to me or they will have got what they wanted which is to bully me out of using forums. I want to continue moderating forums as best I can, ideally without having to fear clicking on a new topic.
    Sanne
    Sanne
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sanne 2013-08-12, 17:43

Jon wrote:
    Sanne wrote:If you have a phobia for those little creatures why are you still posting here? You must be very brave.
    posting here as in on this topic or on forum in general? I'm still on forum because I enjoy being here. I'm determined not to let this attack get to me or they will have got what they wanted which is to bully me out of using forums. I want to continue moderating forums as best I can, ideally without having to fear clicking on a new topic.
    This thread, we are talking about your 'phobia'. (which i think is a psychically disease you made up yourself throughout the years. If you really want it you can suppress it, but you have to learn that. time will tell as you grow older)
    Understand
    Understand

Post by Understand 2013-08-12, 17:47

Sanne wrote:
    Jon wrote:
    This thread, we are talking about your 'phobia'. (which i think is a psychically disease you made up yourself throughout the years. If you really want it you can suppress it, but you have to learn that. time will tell as you grow older)
    I can understand if Jon cringes after seeing a moth irl but a picture of it... lol

Post by Guest 2013-08-12, 17:52

Slash wrote:Nothing stupid about it guys. People have phobias of weirder things like balloons, peaches.
    I fucking swear your posts will give me a nervous breakdown.
    Frosty
    Frosty

Post by Frosty 2013-08-12, 17:53

Understand wrote:
    Sanne wrote:
    Jon wrote:
    I can understand if Jon cringes after seeing a moth irl but a picture of it... lol
    Well even a picture/photo/image/model can trigger phobia of a person, so nothing to laugh about there.

Anyway, Jon Official Diagnosis otherwise, shh.
    Sanne
    Sanne
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sanne 2013-08-12, 17:55

If i knew someone having a phobia for a peach i would trow peaches at him all day lmao.
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2013-08-12, 17:56

Luke wrote:
    Understand wrote:
    Sanne wrote:
    Jon wrote:
    Well even a picture/photo/image/model can trigger phobia of a person, so nothing to laugh about there.

It doesn't matter if it is or it isn't a phobia. It makes my forum usage unpleasant which is all that needs be said. The technical name for what it is doesn't matter. I have no doubt that it is a phobia but if you'd rather I can call it "an unconfirmed phobia" or an "extreme irrational fear".
    Sanne wrote:
    Jon wrote:
    I intend to get treatment at some point if it doesn't go away.
    Christina
    Christina
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Christina 2013-08-12, 17:57

Pants makes my forum usage unpleasant, ban him.
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2013-08-12, 17:57

Sanne wrote:If i knew someone having a phobia for a peach i would trow peaches at him all day lmao.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3skEh76l8w

2:10

Last edited by Jon on 2013-08-12, 17:58; edited 1 time in total
    Frosty
    Frosty

Post by Frosty 2013-08-12, 17:58

Jon wrote:
    Luke wrote:
    Understand wrote:
    Sanne wrote:
    Jon wrote:

It doesn't matter if it is or it isn't a phobia. It makes my forum usage unpleasant which is all that needs be said. The technical name for what it is doesn't matter. I have no doubt that it is a phobia but if you'd rather I can call it "an unconfirmed phobia" or an "extreme irrational fear".
    Sanne wrote:
    Jon wrote:
    No, get diagnosed.
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2013-08-12, 17:59

Luke wrote:
    Jon wrote:
    Luke wrote:
    Understand wrote:
    Sanne wrote:
    Jon wrote:

Sanne wrote:
    Jon wrote:
    No, get diagnosed.
    I don't need a professional to diagnose what I already know to prove to you that it exists.
    Frosty
    Frosty

Post by Frosty 2013-08-12, 18:04

Jon wrote:
    Luke wrote:
    Jon wrote:
    Luke wrote:
    Understand wrote:
    Sanne wrote:
    Jon wrote:

Sanne wrote:
    Jon wrote:
    No, get diagnosed.
    I don't need a professional to diagnose what I already know to prove to you that it exists.
    Yes, Donkey.

Last edited by Luke on 2013-08-12, 18:49; edited 1 time in total
    Dat
    Dat

Post by Dat 2013-08-12, 18:18

He told me he once passed out when a moth flew by him, it might be in your head, it might be a real phobia, idc what it is, if he has "issues" with that you all should just respect that fact.
    Let's see if you were very very afraid of cats or dogs, that you legit would scream when you saw one or worse, would you like it that people would act like that against you and be like, "go see a doctor, he needs to check you"... Uhm no, if I find myself phobetic and I have a lot of those symptoms I'll just call it my phobia even if it might be something else. Just let it rest like srs...
    James
    James
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by James 2013-08-12, 18:50

Jon, but my experience wasn't great when you posted 'James, go f*** yourself, on every thread possible. Rolling Eyes

But, do you like butterflies? I'm just curious.
    Coo kay
    Coo kay

Post by Coo kay 2013-08-12, 19:26

Everyone needs to stop acting childish. If someone has a phobia, there is no reason to exploit it.
    Rand al'Thor
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Rand al'Thor 2013-08-12, 19:41

Tom wrote:
    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Tom wrote:Out of all the drama on Cora Dyce I've ever witnessed, and I've witnessed a LOT, this is by far the dumbest thing ever.
    You're missing the WolfLord situation where he went all:

Moths v2                                      - Page 2 Smile86
     Nigga I'm the one that caused him to do that LOL
    Yeah, I was there Razz and it was one of the funniest things I've ever witnessed here. I tip my hat to you.
    Allen's Slave
    Allen's Slave

Post by Allen's Slave 2013-08-12, 20:00

James wrote:Jon, but my experience wasn't great when you posted 'James, go f*** yourself, on every thread possible. Rolling Eyes

But, do you like butterflies? I'm just curious.
     Wow. That's honestly an extremely valid point. 

I'm curious to how Jon responds to this.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-07, 12:55