Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+17
Andrew
Firefury54
Ali
Mac | LFK
Mrking
The Uzumaki
Understand
Christina
Bf
Shygodd
Rand al'Thor
James
Sam
Cannons
Jon
Jaycubb
Slash
21 posters

Unban Majed

Poll

Unban Majed?

[ 40 ]
    Unban Majed - Page 2 Bar_left91%Unban Majed - Page 2 Bar_right [91%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Unban Majed - Page 2 Bar_left9%Unban Majed - Page 2 Bar_right [9%] 

Total Votes: 44
    Poll closed
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Unban Majed - Page 2 Empty Re: Unban Majed

Post by Jon 2013-08-08, 03:45

Schawn wrote:There's really nothing left to discuss. Could you just let this one go?
    I've posted an explanation in host section. I believe that this deserves a ban. If I'm outvoted then of course I'll let it go; My opinion is only my own.
    Understand
    Understand

Post by Understand 2013-08-08, 05:31

The worst reasoning for a 14-day ban.

19-1.

Sorry Jon, but you're clearly in the wrong here.
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2013-08-08, 06:49

The poll may be in favour of Majed. but that doesn't really mean shit, as Jon said people like Majed and won't really read any reason to why he was banned, they'll just go ahead and vote yes. 
    As far as this goes, i'm with Jon on this because Andy has stepped in and he's basically asked for Majed to be banned (Any host who hasn't paid fees). And majed, HIMSELF has agreed to his ban. So nothing really left to argue about..
    Christina
    Christina
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Christina 2013-08-08, 07:19

I read the reason, thought about it for a few minutes, then voted yes.
    Jaycubb
    Jaycubb

Post by Jaycubb 2013-08-08, 07:21

After reading what has been said. I voted yes earlier, but I take that back. I do not want to vote in this poll anymore as what he did was Bad but I also Like him, so torn between that, I think there should be an option for Unsure.
    Understand
    Understand

Post by Understand 2013-08-08, 07:39

Jaycubb wrote:After reading what has been said. I voted yes earlier, but I take that back. I do not want to vote in this poll anymore as what he did was Bad but I also Like him, so torn between that, I think there should be an option for Unsure.

Let me try to say this as nice as I can. Majed not paying his fees while still having his rank is completely Andy's fault. Smile

When a leader doesn't take responsibility, he will be humiliated like that. I mean come on, how do you not realize that you're missing 200m (greg+majed) monthly from your fees. You must be pretty darn stupid.
    Sam
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sam 2013-08-08, 08:06

Majed didn't pay fees for the last half of a month before before he resigned. I don't understand how Andy "losing" ~50m due to a host going inactive results in a 14-day ban.
    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

Post by The Uzumaki 2013-08-08, 08:14

I don't understand why he took it into his own hands that's all
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2013-08-08, 09:27

Doodle wrote:I don't understand why he took it into his own hands that's all

This but Andy said, read above.
    James
    James
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by James 2013-08-08, 09:42

Jake wrote:The poll may be in favour of Majed. but that doesn't really mean shit, as Jon said people like Majed and won't really read any reason to why he was banned, they'll just go ahead and vote yes. 
    As far as this goes, i'm with Jon on this because Andy has stepped in and he's basically asked for Majed to be banned (Any host who hasn't paid fees). And majed, HIMSELF has agreed to his ban. So nothing really left to argue about..

So just because Andy has said it, he's right? Hmm. 

Majed doesn't look like he agrees to the ban here : "so not paying fees is scamming, I want you to tell me where is this rule stated, I think it is if you don't pay fees you get deranked by andy. And scamming is defined as tricking to gain something, I never hosted in the 6 months I was inactive in, so I wasn't making any money, while not paying fees, if I was hosting and didn't pay the fees, you can call that as scamming. Also, andy should be active and follow his business and what he is owed from each host each month, so if they don't pay the fees on the first month, they get deranked."
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2013-08-08, 10:00

James wrote:
    Jake wrote:The poll may be in favour of Majed. but that doesn't really mean shit, as Jon said people like Majed and won't really read any reason to why he was banned, they'll just go ahead and vote yes. 

Majed doesn't look like he agrees to the ban here : "so not paying fees is scamming, I want you to tell me where is this rule stated, I think it is if you don't pay fees you get deranked by andy. And scamming is defined as tricking to gain something, I never hosted in the 6 months I was inactive in, so I wasn't making any money, while not paying fees, if I was hosting and didn't pay the fees, you can call that as scamming. Also, andy should be active and follow his business and what he is owed from each host each month, so if they don't pay the fees on the first month, they get deranked."

James.. my dear, 

Andy doesn't have to be right. Even if he's wrong, it's his clan , his community, his FORUMS, therefore his rules. If Andy wants you banned for no reason, he probably would do it. (Which I doubt he would do that) But just saying. Andy has spoken.
    And Majed has agreed to it as Jon said, I was even there. Jon asked something like why shouldn't I ban you too, and majed said you should. In that above post Majed just wants to clear up that what he did isn't considered a SCAM. But he still agrees it's ban worthy. Apparently.
    James
    James
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by James 2013-08-08, 10:06

Jake wrote:
    James wrote:

James.. my dear, 

Andy doesn't have to be right. Even if he's wrong, it's his clan , his community, his FORUMS, therefore his rules. If Andy wants you banned for no reason, he probably would do it. (Which I doubt he would do that) But just saying. Andy has spoken.
    And Majed has agreed to it as Jon said, I was even there. Jon asked something like why shouldn't I ban you too, and majed said you should. In that above post Majed just wants to clear up that what he did isn't considered a SCAM. But he still agrees it's ban worthy. Apparently.

I understand that Andy has spoken, but we can still argue against him. That's what we're doing now. Going to the other side because you see no way forward is defeat. We are trying for a reason. Majed being here makes the community better. What's banning him for 14 days going to do? Nothing. He isn't going to do it again anyway (and besides, he didn't even do anything wrong in the first place -.-).
    Mrking

Post by Mrking 2013-08-08, 10:08

Jake wrote:
    James wrote:

James.. my dear, 

because I didn't have a choice anyways, because it would be fucking unfair if I admitted not paying fees and still not banned by jon, it's like jon just being biased against tankin, so if he didn't ban me, would be weird lol.

Don't ban this for ban evading, I just want to clear things up, i didn't make this acc for nothing.
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2013-08-08, 14:13

Jake wrote:
    James wrote:

James.. my dear, 

Everything Jake said^

Thanks.
    James
    James
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by James 2013-08-08, 16:01

Jon wrote:
    Jake wrote:
    James wrote:

James.. my dear, 

Everything Jake said^

Thanks.
    Ok, just do what you do best, ignore our responses.
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2013-08-08, 16:11

James wrote:
    Jon wrote:
    Jake wrote:
    James wrote:

James.. my dear, 

Everything Jake said^

Thanks.
    Ok, just do what you do best, ignore our responses.
    I've read all of your responses and I've answered all of them and now you're just asking me to repeat myself for the 10th time. If you want an answer to any of your queries then read my previous comments because I'm bored of rewording everything I've said for your benefit.
    Christina
    Christina
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Christina 2013-08-08, 16:34

Unban Majed - Page 2 38852760

Y'all should take it to pm. Read the reasons why he was banned and vote what you think is best. Simple as that. If new information comes to light I can see posting it, but the longass debates over whether or not it was a good/bad decision are going nowhere, because neither side will ever budge.
    Mac | LFK
    Mac | LFK
    Troll

Post by Mac | LFK 2013-08-10, 05:20

JON SHUT UP. NO ONE CARES.
    I'm sick of reading this bs. Go back to your old self and not nazi-andy-brainwashed ****head. (<-- can't ban me I bleeped it out).
    Ali
    Ali
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Ali 2013-08-10, 05:39

LFK wrote:JON SHUT UP. NO ONE CARES.
    I'm sick of reading this bs. Go back to your old self and not nazi-andy-brainwashed ****head. (<-- can't ban me I bleeped it out).
     He will just ban you for this.. 

1 day ban will be issued for anyone who posts irrelevant stuff.

Rough days are ahead...
    Rand al'Thor
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Rand al'Thor 2013-08-10, 09:55

Jon wrote:
    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Jon wrote:What Majed did was a combination of the two.
    It's not fucking scamming, though. Get that into your head.
    Yes it is. He took what he was paying for (host) without paying the agreed price for it.
    Nu-uh. The rules state not paying hosting fees = derank. The new rule Andy made up labels hosts who continue to host after not paying some time in their past scammers.

The fact that Majed refused to host during the months he did not pay is actually commendable and you're punishing him for it. In fact, Majed eventually had to resign himself. He had to request it...

Jon wrote:
    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Jon wrote:He was a host on forum and he kept his rank on irc therefore he was a host.

Right. Have fun going round in circles, calling hosts hosts.

What Sam was saying is that he was not HOSTING. There is a difference. So Sam's point still stands.
    wait you're saying that I'm wrong in calling a host a host? A host is a host... wtf? He was not hosting, but he was a host, but he did not pay for host.
    You've literally ignored the whole point I was trying to make, gratz. Here:
    Jon wrote:... then I will ban them too for scamming because the agreement is that they can host for Cora Dyce for 100m/month
    You even used the VERB yourself.

Being a host in name does not fulfil everything about being a host itself; that's the main reason why deranks for inactivity happen, no? Majed did NOT host during the month(s) he did not pay his fees; he was completely inactive. So, two things:

1) You've banned him for something Andy failed to notice/place a safeguard for (e.g. in the form of other hosts to spot this type of thing occuring). I know you're going to say something along the lines of "Andy is a very busy man; he has a wife and four kids and works full-time three hours a day, making his own sick remixes," but that still does not change the fact that it is his fault for not seeing to his derank earlier. Majed should be completely innocent of this (see above the efforts he actually made).

2) Right. So... Majed does not pay his fees. Majed does not host. Majed gets banned. I really wish you were joking... You've refuted this argument before but earlier in this post I have tried to address the point you made in doing so (i.e. having the rank does not constitute the act of hosting). Please have another go considering what I've said.

On a side note... oh em gee, anothr scamzor:
    http://www.coradyce.com/u29

Jon wrote:If the prosecuted themselves admit that they deserve a punishment, then it must be the case.
    That's definitely not true and I (and you...) can think of so many examples (and reasons for Majed saying this) to prove it.

Jon wrote:
    Andy wrote:Everyone who has not paid has got 5 hours from now on. Otherwise they ll be banned for scamming.
    Other hosts are paying their fees and you don't.
    Okay. Not only is it completely unfair if you apply this to Majed (as the rule was made after all this) but in Andy's post he specifically refers to the current ranks who are still hosting. Majed is not, in fact, included as he is no longer ranked. Majed is exempt. According to Andy. Not just me.

Even if you still manage not to agree with that. Two words:
    Andy wrote:... (from) now on.
    and http://www.coradyce.com/t29692-unban-majed#439041
    (which you stoutly ignored)

Also, if it's the case that the following is accurate:
    Jon wrote:For the record, Andy agrees with me that avoiding paying fees is scamming.
    Lol, then he's greedier than I thought: not paying hosting fees and doing no hosting during that time (even the possibility of quitting and not making that public) = scamming. Pleeeasssee tell me that doesn't sound right to you, Jon, just your opinion on this, not a post defending Andy on how he can create b/s rules 'cause he owns the place.

Jon wrote:As for me "banning you constantly", I think I've banned you twice (from memory) possibly as many as 3 times, each time for 1 day for the same offense that you committed on the same topic. I know for a fact that you committed the same offense for the second time to provoke a response. Well you got one and you should have expected it. You broke a rule and I don't take any pleasure in saying that it is my job is to enforce the rules.
    Four times* and I reposted the song as I disagreed with what you did. I actually have quite a bit to say on my bans Sad
    Would you like me to make a topic on it?
    ~

So... I know you're not to going to side with anything I said above, but please could you answer a question:
    Jon wrote:
    Schawn wrote:There's really nothing left to discuss. Could you just let this one go?
    I've posted an explanation in host section. I believe that this deserves a ban. If I'm outvoted then of course I'll let it go; My opinion is only my own.
    What has become of this?
    ~

Btw, I thought'd you like to know; this is what Majed thinks of you:-
    Majed wrote:award is a nice person, but made  a mistake, hehe :3
    It's pretty sad tbh... but as a moderator you of course "have to put (your) personal bias aside and perform (your) duty."

And it's the latter we're trying to appeal to. This was a wrong decision.

Disclaimer:
    It's late (like almost-9am-late) and I have no idea what I'm doing. So please forgive me for any random stuff you find up there ^
    G'night.
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2013-08-10, 12:41

Rand pretty much won this thread. Good game , well played
    James
    James
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by James 2013-08-10, 12:50

We can always rely on Rand. Smile

33-4. Hmm. This is really tight. I can't wait to see the winner!
    Cannons

Post by Cannons 2013-08-10, 14:32

Yeah Rand pretty much showed the most reasoning and solidified my opinion. Basically Jon what he's saying (if you don't like reading long posts) is Majed was trying to resign during those months but Andy wasn't paying any attention. Because of this Majed stopped hosting during those months and did not pay fees.

I mean it wouldn't make any sense at all if you were trying to resign AND stopped hosting but you continued to pay 100m every single month.
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2013-08-10, 14:41

I'll read this when I get home, I'm out today and writing this from my mobile.

Thanks Rand for taking the time to write this post.

Post by Guest 2013-08-10, 18:30

Jon just say you don't want to unban him, we won't bite (at least that's what I think).

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-08, 04:34