Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+21
Connor
Frosty
2sa_new
candy for u
0mgMoe
Cannons
Sam
bombflowers|sh33dy
Stephen1
Paul
Guitar
Lelz1
Ruk
MizMay2
Andy
Allen1
ßabak
Rand al'Thor
Inva
Joe
itacos
25 posters

What's everyone's life story, who were you (cora days) who are you now?

Sam
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

What's everyone's life story, who were you (cora days) who are you now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's everyone's life story, who were you (cora days) who are you now?

Post by Sam 2018-05-06, 09:45

Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Allen1 wrote:Dude, I have no idea. I think Sean literally dropped off the face of the Earth, lmao. And yes we did, I'm still hung up over how coincidental that is lol
    Sad Perhaps Sam would know

Haven't talked to anyone from this forum in ages, let alone the mysterious Sean.

Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Lelz wrote:if he hasn't died in action
    haha good one majed

Turns out the NSA is safe af. Luckily, none of you fuckers counted as foreign contacts because the adjudication process would still be underway.
    Guitar
    Guitar
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

What's everyone's life story, who were you (cora days) who are you now? - Page 2 Empty Re: What's everyone's life story, who were you (cora days) who are you now?

Post by Guitar 2018-05-07, 06:34

bombflowers|sh33dy wrote:if ur talking abaout inva aka luke   hes host in ddyce. Same as phat4tw ixaaron and xine.

No shit really, ddyce is still a thing?
    bombflowers|sh33dy

Post by bombflowers|sh33dy 2018-05-07, 07:32

Ddyce reopened like 3 years back and ye its kinda active not like it used to be but ranks still make decent money
    Cannons

Post by Cannons 2018-06-03, 04:25

Still preparing to get a job on wall street but (likely) got scammed 17.5b by a RS streamer that I going to sell and use to day trade. Still on the RS gambling scene, specifically poker as secondary income. Nice to see so many people post after all these years. Sucks that Andy was a crackhead who was in over his head and let this place die.
    0mgMoe

Post by 0mgMoe 2018-06-04, 03:22

Oh god I fucking miss this place
    Cannons

Post by Cannons 2018-06-04, 09:48

0mgMoe wrote:Oh god I fucking miss this place

Lmfao, seeing some of these old names are priceless. What you been up to OldMoe? Still in debt?
    candy for u
    candy for u
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by candy for u 2018-06-05, 14:26

Waddup peeps
    2sa_new

Post by 2sa_new 2018-06-05, 22:16

sup candy
    Allen1
    Allen1

Post by Allen1 2018-06-11, 00:11

Cannons wrote:Still preparing to get a job on wall street but (likely) got scammed 17.5b by a RS streamer that I going to sell and use to day trade. Still on the RS gambling scene, specifically poker as secondary income. Nice to see so many people post after all these years. Sucks that Andy was a crackhead who was in over his head and let this place die.

where's Jim crow when you need him?
    Guitar
    Guitar
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Guitar 2018-06-11, 00:31

all of you old fucks add me on discord

Daddy#8689
    Frosty
    Frosty

Post by Frosty 2018-06-22, 01:54

Hey Everyone!!

I just met Z4S in bank today (Rs lumby), totally random out of the blue made my day! he recognised me!

God I missed this place. :/
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2018-06-25, 03:16

Allen1 wrote:
    Cannons wrote:Still preparing to get a job on wall street but (likely) got scammed 17.5b by a RS streamer that I going to sell and use to day trade. Still on the RS gambling scene, specifically poker as secondary income. Nice to see so many people post after all these years. Sucks that Andy was a crackhead who was in over his head and let this place die.

where's Jim crow when you need him?

Damn son
    0mgMoe

Post by 0mgMoe 2018-08-06, 10:58

Cannons wrote:
    0mgMoe wrote:Oh god I fucking miss this place

Lmfao, seeing some of these old names are priceless. What you been up to OldMoe? Still in debt?

Inva quit, he's the only person that I owe money to
    bought a ddyce rank, had a fight with K0 then left
    you still going BBB?
    SeanBf

Post by SeanBf 2018-08-30, 07:55

I was like 15 when i joined i think, jesus

Been 7 years now, what a trip. hope everyone's been doing good. should all catch up

legendeeee

Post by legendeeee 2018-08-31, 03:22

Fuckin hell its been a long time! Missed you all, I'm legendee/LFK if anyone remembers lol
    Living in Scotland instead of Australia now and chasing a football (soccer) career
    Rand al'Thor
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Rand al'Thor 2018-09-01, 20:29

legendeeee wrote:Fuckin hell its been a long time! Missed you all, I'm legendee/LFK if anyone remembers lol
    Living in Scotland instead of Australia now and chasing a football (soccer) career
    Ooooh nice. How's that going for you?
    legendeeee

Post by legendeeee 2018-09-06, 21:32

Rand al'Thor wrote:
    legendeeee wrote:Fuckin hell its been a long time! Missed you all, I'm legendee/LFK if anyone remembers lol
    not the best, picked up a lot of injuries :/
    fractured my back last year and just coming back from that atm. Lost my pro contract because of it
    [Eth111]
    [Eth111]

Post by [Eth111] 2018-09-07, 02:17

Hey, I’m Eth111/Eth. That annoying kid who needlessly started arguments and scammed (repayed, at least) members.

I’m quite literally doing nothing but saving money atm, started working full time at $14.00 an hour right out of highschool. No idea what I’m going to do with my life. I miss all of you guys.
    SeanBf2

Post by SeanBf2 2018-09-07, 19:38

[Eth111] wrote:Hey, I’m Eth111/Eth. That annoying kid who needlessly started arguments and scammed (repayed, at least) members.

I’m quite literally doing nothing but saving money atm, started working full time at $14.00 an hour right out of highschool. No idea what I’m going to do with my life. I miss all of you guys.

You were hilarious, glad to hear you've been doing well
    Rand al'Thor
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Rand al'Thor 2018-09-07, 21:12

legendeeee wrote:
    Rand al'Thor wrote:
    not the best, picked up a lot of injuries :/
    fractured my back last year and just coming back from that atm. Lost my pro contract because of it
    Well, shit. That's not good at all. Good luck with rehab.
    [Eth111]
    [Eth111]

Post by [Eth111] 2018-09-07, 23:03

SeanBf2 wrote:
    [Eth111] wrote:Hey, I’m Eth111/Eth. That annoying kid who needlessly started arguments and scammed (repayed, at least) members.

You were hilarious, glad to hear you've been doing well

Haha, thanks. You were a riot yourself. Maybe I should look for a career in comedy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-06, 18:46