Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+21
Connor
Frosty
2sa_new
candy for u
0mgMoe
Cannons
Sam
bombflowers|sh33dy
Stephen1
Paul
Guitar
Lelz1
Ruk
MizMay2
Andy
Allen1
ßabak
Rand al'Thor
Inva
Joe
itacos
25 posters

What's everyone's life story, who were you (cora days) who are you now?

itacos

What's everyone's life story, who were you (cora days) who are you now? Empty What's everyone's life story, who were you (cora days) who are you now?

Post by itacos 2017-09-15, 08:05

I was Host Taco, proudly banned on 2 accounts in here, thanks zodz and Andy. Smile Hosted nearly since it started, learned I have an issue with gambling. Made some good friends, wish I still talked to yall.

Now I'm going to school for advertising art, went viral online for vape tricks, and bored af right now.
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

What's everyone's life story, who were you (cora days) who are you now? Empty Re: What's everyone's life story, who were you (cora days) who are you now?

Post by Joe 2017-09-17, 04:09

nigga u went viral? show pls how many viewers
    Inva

What's everyone's life story, who were you (cora days) who are you now? Empty Re: What's everyone's life story, who were you (cora days) who are you now?

Post by Inva 2017-09-19, 15:12

i live in a cardboard box
    Rand al'Thor
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Rand al'Thor 2017-09-23, 12:28

I have a cold.
    ßabak
    ßabak

Post by ßabak 2018-03-19, 05:24

What's good you filthy niggers
    Remember me? lol damn I missed yall
    Allen1
    Allen1

Post by Allen1 2018-03-21, 21:51

i was "Allen1", a character that displayed many narcissistic and neurotic tendencies, gaslighted many members, in an attempt to veil crippling insecurity and self doubt in my personal life Very Happy
    Rand al'Thor
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Rand al'Thor 2018-03-22, 01:01

Allen1 wrote: i was "Allen1", a  character that displayed many narcissistic and neurotic tendencies, gaslighted many members,  in an attempt to veil crippling insecurity and self doubt in my personal life Very Happy
    Mr XK. I also remember you pretending to be a girl with those profile pics towards the start, lolol. How is life?

Would you know how Tom is doing? And WHERE THE FUCK IS SEAN? I seem to remember you two went to the same uni at some point.
    Allen1
    Allen1

Post by Allen1 2018-03-22, 07:03

Rand al'Thor wrote:
    Allen1 wrote: i was "Allen1", a  character that displayed many narcissistic and neurotic tendencies, gaslighted many members,  in an attempt to veil crippling insecurity and self doubt in my personal life Very Happy
    Mr XK. I also remember you pretending to be a girl with those profile pics towards the start, lolol. How is life?

Would you know how Tom is doing? And WHERE THE FUCK IS SEAN? I seem to remember you two went to the same uni at some point.

Why hello old friend Smile.

Hahah, I remember that! I also remember maybe doing some partyhat giveaways and being over-zealous when correcting Connor too, near the beginning Smile

Tom's doing well. I talk to him on Facebook and messenger a little bit; to be honest, I talk to Andrew and Doodle more. Doodle and I are going into the same field of study, so I berate him and he berates me about having inadequate medical knowledge etc lol!

I live in Las Vegas and Andrew just tells me what sports team to bet on. It's a sport betting type gig (no DSB, sorry Luke Wink)

Dude, I have no idea. I think Sean literally dropped off the face of the Earth, lmao. And yes we did, I'm still hung up over how coincidental that is lol

How's your life been??
    Andy
    Andy
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Andy 2018-03-22, 13:37

Sup,

i'm working as a computer scientist for system integration. Mainly server administration and security.
    MizMay2
    MizMay2

Post by MizMay2 2018-03-22, 18:07

Cora days: Nun child moderator/host who annoyed the shit out of some people Smile
    Today: About to graduate with my BSN, fucking bitches and getting money. Contemplating coming back to RS now that I have time to breathe.
    Ruk

Post by Ruk 2018-03-22, 23:26

Sup, it's Rock.

Cora Days: Just your typical runescape gambler who eventually got host for 2 years.

Nowadays: First year in college, majoring with a Film Studies degree Smile

Nice to visit back.
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2018-03-23, 02:11

Andy wrote:Sup,

i'm working as a computer scientist for system integration. Mainly server administration and security.

nigga chu doin
    Rand al'Thor
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Rand al'Thor 2018-03-23, 03:15

Allen1 wrote:Why hello old friend Smile.

Hahah, I remember that! I also remember maybe doing some partyhat giveaways and being over-zealous when correcting Connor too, near the beginning Smile

Tom's doing well. I talk to him on Facebook and messenger a little bit; to be honest, I talk to Andrew and Doodle more. Doodle and I are going into the same field of study, so I berate him and he berates me about having inadequate medical knowledge etc lol!

I live in Las Vegas and Andrew just tells me what sports team to bet on. It's a sport betting type gig (no DSB, sorry Luke Wink)
    That's all good to hear! Smile

Allen1 wrote:Dude, I have no idea. I think Sean literally dropped off the face of the Earth, lmao. And yes we did, I'm still hung up over how coincidental that is lol
    Sad Perhaps Sam would know
    Lelz wrote:if he hasn't died in action
    haha good one majed

Allen1 wrote:How's your life been??
    Loool, we're all in med school. In third year atm, finishing first year of clinical.
    Allen1
    Allen1

Post by Allen1 2018-03-24, 02:37

Holy shit, Rand! Good for you. I can only imagine what it's like being 21 and being in your first years of clinicals. That's incredibly impressive, you should be very proud of yourself.

What country do you live in again? Here, in the United States, we have to do four years of undergraduate, four years of medical school, three years of residency, and a potential two years of fellowship depending on specialty.

I start medical school hopefully in the Fall so I'm pretty stoked as I haven't been actively immersed in academia during my gap year.
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2018-03-24, 05:24

Allen1 wrote:Holy shit, Rand! Good for you. I can only imagine what it's like being 21 and being in your first years of clinicals. That's incredibly impressive, you should be very proud of yourself.

What country do you live in again? Here, in the United States, we have to do four years of undergraduate, four years of medical school, three years of residency, and a potential two years of fellowship depending on specialty.

I start medical school hopefully in the Fall so I'm pretty stoked as I haven't been actively immersed in academia during my gap year.  

didnt read btw :^)
    Lelz1

Post by Lelz1 2018-03-25, 21:16

OMG HELLO PEOPLE Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

I AM A JUNIOR ACCOUNTANT NOW, YAY, I AM NOT IN AUSTRALIA ANYMORE, HOPE YOU GUYS ARE DOING WELL.

can you guys srsly check on sean :c? anyone?
    Rand al'Thor
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Rand al'Thor 2018-03-27, 04:53

Allen1 wrote:Holy shit, Rand! Good for you. I can only imagine what it's like being 21 and being in your first years of clinicals. That's incredibly impressive, you should be very proud of yourself.

Try not to kill anyone once you start Razz

The UK. I'm still not totally sure how the medical training pathway here is structured and know even less about America. We have five to six years of undergraduate medicine, generally split into two years of 'pre-med' and three years of clinical rotations with an optional year to intercalate. Afterwards, you start working in hospital - two years as a foundation doctor and then the training pathway diverges depending on what you'd like to be in future. Residency, fellowship, core/speciality training all mean vague things to me atm elephant
    Guitar
    Guitar
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Guitar 2018-03-27, 09:12

Crazy shit, miss you guys, good times in my last year of highschool here lol. Nowadays I'm starting up my own software company and about to graduate with a Bachelor's in Finance. I still occasionally log in to RS under the name "El Chad" if you ever want to add me. I also play fortnite sometimes too if you want to add me there im "nT x Moist"
    MizMay2
    MizMay2

Post by MizMay2 2018-04-13, 21:52

Guitar wrote:Crazy shit, miss you guys, good times in my last year of highschool here lol. Nowadays I'm starting up my own software company and about to graduate with a Bachelor's in Finance. I still occasionally log in to RS under the name "El Chad" if you ever want to add me. I also play fortnite sometimes too if you want to add me there im "nT x Moist"

Holy fuck! You were like my first friend in cora dyce if I remember correctly. Glad to see you're doing well for yourself. Smile
    Guitar
    Guitar
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Guitar 2018-04-26, 07:27

MizMay2 wrote:
    Guitar wrote:Crazy shit, miss you guys, good times in my last year of highschool here lol. Nowadays I'm starting up my own software company and about to graduate with a Bachelor's in Finance. I still occasionally log in to RS under the name "El Chad" if you ever want to add me. I also play fortnite sometimes too if you want to add me there im "nT x Moist"

Holy fuck! You were like my first friend in cora dyce if I remember correctly. Glad to see you're doing well for yourself. Smile

Holy shit miz! Youre one of the few people i still recognize from here, I guess this place continued on for awhile after I left. You still talk to anyone from back then?
    Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 69

Post by Paul 2018-05-03, 23:40

God damn this was long ago. I've changed a lot since then.

All the stuff and drama that happened in this place was when I was still in high school while some of you were already in college at the time. Looking back I took things a lot more seriously than I should have and made some pretty cringe-worthy posts.

First year in college, majoring in computer science. Not sure about my major choice, though. Just finished my last finals and my grades are good, but I feel like I didn't actually learn the coding as well as I could have and don't feel that I have a passion for it. Can't see myself coding 24/7 so I'm gonna look into web development or graphic design this summer. I'd actually have fun doing those (I hope)

Looking back now on the drama between and Allen/Tom makes me laugh lol. I was too serious/naive about it.

Another reason why everything is so different now is because back then, RS + this clan was basically all I had going for me as a kid lol. That and school. Now I have stuff like a career and other things I'd rather do, people I'd rather talk to instead, etc. but I am thankful for the many memories that I had here.

Like everyone else, I always wonder - if only I could travel back in time with what I know now.
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2018-05-04, 09:27

Paul wrote:God damn this was long ago. I've changed a lot since then.

All the stuff and drama that happened in this place was when I was still in high school while some of you were already in college at the time. Looking back I took things a lot more seriously than I should have and made some pretty cringe-worthy posts.

First year in college, majoring in computer science. Not sure about my major choice, though. Just finished my last finals and my grades are good, but I feel like I didn't actually learn the coding as well as I could have and don't feel that I have a passion for it. Can't see myself coding 24/7 so I'm gonna look into web development or graphic design this summer. I'd actually have fun doing those (I hope)

Looking back now on the drama between and Allen/Tom makes me laugh lol. I was too serious/naive about it.

Another reason why everything is so different now is because back then, RS + this clan was basically all I had going for me as a kid lol. That and school. Now I have stuff like a career and other things I'd rather do, people I'd rather talk to instead, etc. but I am thankful for the many memories that I had here.

Like everyone else, I always wonder - if only I could travel back in time with what I know now.

i havent changed dood i am still that same warm fuzzy cuddly dood who sold u those addy pl8s :^)
    Stephen1

Post by Stephen1 2018-05-06, 04:33

I created a League of Legends boosting website, and I invested into crypto because sanne told me about it. I invest in colored diamonds, and I am flying to Omaha soon to attend Warren Buffet's Berkshire Hathaway shareholder meeting. My discord is Stephen#9560 feel free to add me. I miss you Taco, I was 13 when I first met you.

Best,
    G
    Stephen1

Post by Stephen1 2018-05-06, 05:21

If Inva/Bf (Sean) ever get on tell them to message me
    bombflowers|sh33dy

Post by bombflowers|sh33dy 2018-05-06, 07:41

if ur talking abaout inva aka luke hes host in ddyce. Same as phat4tw ixaaron and xine.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-06, 16:08