Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+15
Blake
G
EEK
Alex | R6A
Slvz
Nr
Sexidor
Sam
Bf
Taro beast
Sanne
Liberati
Shygodd
Firefury54
Andrew
19 posters

If you could tell me your most interesting life story in a sentence, it would be,

Andrew
    Andrew
    VIP
    VIP

If you could tell me your most interesting life story in a sentence, it would be, Empty If you could tell me your most interesting life story in a sentence, it would be,

Post by Andrew 2012-09-14, 21:05

Driving @105mph to get to the Denver Mint for a tour by 9am.
    Firefury54
    Firefury54
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

If you could tell me your most interesting life story in a sentence, it would be, Empty Re: If you could tell me your most interesting life story in a sentence, it would be,

Post by Firefury54 2012-09-14, 21:16

Derp.

Last edited by Firefury54 on 2012-09-16, 15:48; edited 1 time in total
    Shygodd
    Shygodd
    VIP
    VIP

If you could tell me your most interesting life story in a sentence, it would be, Empty Re: If you could tell me your most interesting life story in a sentence, it would be,

Post by Shygodd 2012-09-14, 21:46

I got attacked by agents in a dark alley n they pulled guns at me but i dodged bullets

If you could tell me your most interesting life story in a sentence, it would be, 7nTnr
    Liberati
    Liberati

Post by Liberati 2012-09-14, 21:51

A 1 hour drive to busch gardens took 20 minutes from where I live while driving 100+ the whole way there.
    Sanne
    Sanne
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sanne 2012-09-14, 21:55

At 6 years old, the ice became a place for me to express myself. Because I was so shy off the ice, it became my safe haven, with music and freedom and self-expression. That was my emotional outlet.
    Liberati
    Liberati

Post by Liberati 2012-09-14, 22:02

Sanne wrote:At 6 years old, the ice became a place for me to express myself. Because I was so shy off the ice, it became my safe haven, with music and freedom and self-expression. That was my emotional outlet.

thats pretty awesome, My safe haven so to say has always been the stage; doing theatre, drama, singing, talent show.
    Taro beast
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Taro beast 2012-09-14, 22:40

Got laid.
    Bf
    Bf
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Bf 2012-09-14, 22:44

Taro beast wrote:Got laid.
    Tell me more, Mr. Oxford
    Sam
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sam 2012-09-14, 22:47

Liberati wrote:A 1 hour drive to busch gardens took 20 minutes from where I live while driving 100+ the whole way there.

If you could tell me your most interesting life story in a sentence, it would be, Screen25

First off: That's how long it takes me to get there.

Secondly: You can't just go 3x faster than the speed limit and not go 180mph?
    Sexidor
    Sexidor

Post by Sexidor 2012-09-15, 00:21

Hmm... Interesting sentence about me...
    Kids, when I was Twenty-Seven and living in New York with my two best friends, Marshall and Barney... Blah, blah, blah, blah... And that is how I met your mother.
    Nr
    Nr
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Nr 2012-09-15, 00:27

Exidor|L4Q wrote:Hmm... Interesting sentence about me...
    Kids, when I was Twenty-Seven and living in New York with my two best friends, Marshall and Barney... Blah, blah, blah, blah... And that is how I met your mother.

Oh please, that story takes 10 seasons to tell.
    Bf
    Bf
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Bf 2012-09-15, 00:28

Nr wrote:
    Exidor|L4Q wrote:Hmm... Interesting sentence about me...

Oh please, that story takes 10 seasons to tell.
    8 is rumored to be the last. Crying or Very sad
    Slvz
    Slvz
    Highroller
    Highroller

Post by Slvz 2012-09-15, 00:56

Did some stuff with andrew Wink
    Alex | R6A
    Alex | R6A
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Alex | R6A 2012-09-16, 10:56

My ex
    EEK
    EEK
    VIP
    VIP

Post by EEK 2012-09-16, 11:04

Legit x
    G
    G
    Highroller
    Highroller

Post by G 2012-09-16, 14:23

I came to Cora Dyce, and I'm still there.
    Blake
    Blake
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Blake 2012-09-16, 15:46

Chuck norris punched me in the face, and im alive.
    EEK
    EEK
    VIP
    VIP

Post by EEK 2012-09-16, 15:47

Created an account on Rs.com to waste some time, that was 10 years ago.
    Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 69

Post by Paul 2012-09-16, 16:46

Posted on this idiotic waste of time thread.

I sound like Sam. ^ lol!:
    Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 69

Post by Paul 2012-09-16, 16:48

UP TOP, bro!
    Alex
    Alex
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Alex 2012-09-16, 19:11

LetMeSkull wrote:
    UP TOP, bro!
    faggots
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2012-09-16, 19:23

I once got the bath plug stuck up my ass, ended up having to shout for my mum; she knocked the door down to help me. I paid for a new door.
    Andrew
    Andrew
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Andrew 2012-09-16, 20:06

Award wrote:I once got the bath plug stuck up my ass, ended up having to shout for my mum; she knocked the door down to help me. I paid for a new door.
    two sentences. fail
    *nat4334*

Post by *nat4334* 2012-09-17, 00:40

I saw my parents smoking a cigarette and wondered what it was for, so me and my friend both 9 years old tried smoking and almost died.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-19, 07:03