Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+6
Slash
Jon
Asar
Cannons
KSHMR
FlutterCakes
10 posters

I was framed of being scammed by Pompovaz

FlutterCakes
    FlutterCakes

I was framed of being scammed by Pompovaz Empty I was framed of being scammed by Pompovaz

Post by FlutterCakes 2015-06-29, 02:09

Ok so Pompovaz was asking people to kill jag for him for 25m. I simply said yes because he said he had some lvl 99's on it. So being me I wanted to see what its like with a 99 so I told him I can do it.
    I logged on and just looked at his skill n walked around i didnt even attempted to drop anything or nothing just clicked n stood there. I later decided to pull a prank on him saying I dropped all his stuff which I did not because I told him before I logged out nothing was dropped.
    I was framed of being scammed by Pompovaz 7587f6048190cf42f5973553d31e13ac
    So after that I got banned and soon found out that he showed the chat saying I dropped him, but he never showed the part where i told him i wasnt a asshole n i nevered dropped it. So he probably got mad because I wont too a task thats he is lazy to do by himself went into his bank n banked his stuff and said I dropped it all. but the thing is I was logged in a less time thta it would be disappeared meaning he put it in his bank and framed me. I have no reason to scam I wouldnt even want his items which was a total of 3m. But If I wanted 3m I would of earned some other way I don't need to scam for cash I think thats the most stupid and laziest way to make money. Plus I didnt need to scam him because I could of done the task and got 25m off of it so why scam him for 3m when i could of got 25m. So meaning I was framed of being a scammer.
    Thanks For Reading.
    ~FlutterCakes
    KSHMR
    KSHMR
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

I was framed of being scammed by Pompovaz Empty Re: I was framed of being scammed by Pompovaz

Post by KSHMR 2015-06-29, 02:12

I was on at the time when this happened and I still don't think your story is very believable considering you blatantly say you dropped his stuff.
    Dogs>Cats
    Dogs>Cats
    General
    General

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 100

I was framed of being scammed by Pompovaz Empty Re: I was framed of being scammed by Pompovaz

Post by Dogs>Cats 2015-06-29, 05:16

didnt you also want to take his account?
    Cannons

Post by Cannons 2015-06-29, 05:54

The chat you had with Pompovaz is so cleanly cropped that something seems off about it
    FlutterCakes
    FlutterCakes

Post by FlutterCakes 2015-06-29, 06:37

Dogs>Cats wrote:didnt you also want to take his account?
    No I didn't I just went on it plus I would rather have my acc than his because I like my name also I couldnt take it even if i wanted too.
    FlutterCakes
    FlutterCakes

Post by FlutterCakes 2015-06-29, 06:38

Cannons wrote:The chat you had with Pompovaz is so cleanly cropped that something seems off about it
    Well I cant show from the begining because of my gyazo space is full I wish I had it but 1 gyazo off of being able to show it
    Dogs>Cats
    Dogs>Cats
    General
    General

Dices Rolls

Post by Dogs>Cats 2015-06-29, 09:07

logs of jun 14th (date of incident) (good job waiting 2 weeks btw)
    [05:19] <@Pompovaz> Chess: [url=https://i98.photobucket.com/albums/l273/Pompovaz/Captura de pantalla 2015-06-14 a las 0.14.38_zps38kve4qi.png]https://2img.net/h/i98.photobucket.com/albums/l273/Pompovaz/Captura%20de%20pantalla%202015-06-14%20a%20las%200.14.38_zps38kve4qi.png[/url]
    https://s98.photobucket.com/user/Pompovaz/media/Captura%20de%20pantalla%202015-06-14%20a%20las%200.22.02_zpsepjjcnph.png.html
    [05:24] <iamtaba> bl on charming imp btw 
    [05:24] <@Zodz> holy chit Pompovaz
    [05:24] <iamtaba> thats like 100K tokens isnt it
    [05:24] <Cannons> [01:23] <FlutterCakes> he went into his bank [01:23] <FlutterCakes> what a asshole he is [01:24] <FlutterCakes> I would bet my life that i didnt drop his shit [01:24] <FlutterCakes> but oh well
    [05:24] <@Zodz> just got back from Combinacion Perfecta
    [05:24] <ruintyras> hey Zodz @
    [05:24] <@Pompovaz> 30k
    [05:24] <@Pompovaz> Like 2-3 hrs of dung
    [05:24] <iamtaba> hi zodz
    [05:24] <@Pompovaz> nah maybe less but yeh
    [05:24] <@Pompovaz> A pain to get
    [05:24] <@Pompovaz> Void is worse
    [05:25] <+Sh33dy> Pompovaz: taba can slave 2-3h dung
    [05:25] <@Pompovaz> Superior void***

and some other stuff
    other ranks can check logs
    Dogs>Cats
    Dogs>Cats
    General
    General

Dices Rolls

Post by Dogs>Cats 2015-06-29, 09:07

random color in there^ i said other ranks can check logs, [too lazy to figure out whats wrong and edit]
    FlutterCakes
    FlutterCakes

Post by FlutterCakes 2015-06-29, 09:58

Dogs>Cats wrote:random color in there^ i said other ranks can check logs, [too lazy to figure out whats wrong and edit]
    If only you check timestamps for private messages u would of known I didnt drop it because if u look at mine I clearly told him i never dropped anything way before i got banned
    Asar
    Asar
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Asar 2015-06-29, 10:05

Perhaps in the future you don't waste ranks time and deceive them.
    FlutterCakes
    FlutterCakes

Post by FlutterCakes 2015-06-29, 13:31

Asar wrote:Perhaps in the future you don't waste ranks time and deceive them.
    I am also willing to pay back the "items" in gold he "lost".
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2015-06-29, 13:32

• You tell Pomp you'll do jad for him
    • You tell Pomp that you've dropped all of his shit
    • You tell Pomp you were joking and that you haven't dropped all of his shit
    • Pomp logs in to his account and all of his shit has been dropped

Gosh, I wonder who could have done that Rolling Eyes
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2015-06-29, 15:33

Honestly I don't think Pompovaz would frame anyone, and that for 3m. If he says he lost his stuff it probably was you and I also don't get why you said this:
    FlutterCakes wrote:
    but the thing is I was logged in a less time thta it would be disappeared meaning he put it in his bank and framed me.

if you never even dropped the items in the first place.

Let's wait for Pomp's side of the story.
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2015-06-29, 20:15

Why did Pomp trust the guy to go on his account anyways? lol..
    Pompovaz
    Pompovaz
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Pompovaz 2015-06-30, 06:16

You can't repay the 'shit' most of it was untradeable.

I was framed of being scammed by Pompovaz Captura%20de%20pantalla%202015-06-14%20a%20las%200.14.38_zps38kve4qi

'I dropped all ur shit'
    'Just waiting for it to disappear'
    'it's all gone'
    'l'
    'i'll log out' 'have fun bitch'
    FlutterCakes
    FlutterCakes

Post by FlutterCakes 2015-06-30, 10:24

Pompovaz wrote:You can't repay the 'shit' most of it was untradeable.

I was framed of being scammed by Pompovaz Captura%20de%20pantalla%202015-06-14%20a%20las%200.14.38_zps38kve4qi

'I dropped all ur shit'
    'Just waiting for it to disappear'
    'it's all gone'
    'l'
    'i'll log out' 'have fun bitch'
    Funny thing is u left out the part where I told u right when i logged out that i never dropped anything n im not a asshole. Because u wanted it to look like i actually dropped it. -_-
    Iamtaba
    Iamtaba
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Iamtaba 2015-06-30, 10:51

Even if you said you didn't drop it afterwards and you were just joking, you've already said that you dropped it. Who knows, maybe you said that after you were banned just to create an alibi..
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2015-06-30, 11:29

Iamtaba wrote:Even if you said you didn't drop it afterwards and you were just joking, you've already said that you dropped it. Who knows, maybe you said that after you were banned just to create an alibi..
    worst alibi ever. Confess to it, then pretend you were joking all along. Genius. Nobody will ever suspect you Wink
    Dogs>Cats
    Dogs>Cats
    General
    General

Dices Rolls

Post by Dogs>Cats 2015-07-01, 03:03

Me nd u are robbing a bank taba

Anyways, this is a tough one to judge punishment.
    I can relate a lot of what eth did to this (assuming nothing was dropped and even if it was dropped but not worth mutch)
    I think 2 weeks from now would be fine

There needs to be a difference in attempted or giving the perception of vs actually doing

PS I have no idea if anything was dropped too lol
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2015-07-01, 04:24

cant pomp just post a video of his bank???
    Pompovaz
    Pompovaz
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Pompovaz 2015-07-01, 05:17

Joe wrote:cant pomp just post a video of his bank???

No, I won't show my net worth. And of course wouldn't risk to move it.

I don't mind, mods make the punishment. For me he lost my trust. Don't really care if he stays around or not, but wouldn't advice anyone to trust.
    Iamtaba
    Iamtaba
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Iamtaba 2015-07-01, 10:58

P.S. if you plan on repaying Pomp, go give him free dung until he get 100K tokens as well to buy back his charming imp (free 1m dung xp)
    FlutterCakes
    FlutterCakes

Post by FlutterCakes 2015-07-01, 11:25

Joe wrote:cant pomp just post a video of his bank???
    THATS WHAT I TRIED TO GET HIM TO DO THE DAY I GOT BANNED BECAUSE I KNEW HIS STUFF WOULD BE IN THERE!!!!!!!!! BUT NO BODY WOULD ASK HIM I ASKED MULTIPLE PEOPLE TO MAKE HIM SHOW HIS BANK!
    FlutterCakes
    FlutterCakes

Post by FlutterCakes 2015-07-01, 11:31

But honestly I know I most likely wont be unbanned because I cant provide actual evidence really because time stamps dont show. But honestly why would I drop his stuff when I could of done jad when I know I could do it because I watched a tonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn of videos to do it n tried it myself n got far and get 25m. instead of being a complete uterly asshole n make his hard earned stuff disappear like honestly basically everyone knows I don't scam and isnt rude and if I am rude its in a joking manner. Plus I been here for atleast 3 years n more. This place is the only reason why I still play rs.
    FlutterCakes
    FlutterCakes

Post by FlutterCakes 2015-07-01, 11:33

If u guys decide to not unban me I'm fine with that but I just wanna say I never dropped his stuff. And it's been a really fun time with all of u guys. You were like a family but on the internet to me. If I had troubles I could come here n just say n no body would really judge me. But if you dont want wanna unban it's alright its been a fun 3 years with alllllllllllllllllllllllll of u.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-04-28, 14:54