Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

5 posters

Matthew/Zayi Scammed, Vaqq/John scammed, Jacob/Jaycubb stole an iPhone

ShowMeYours

Matthew/Zayi Scammed, Vaqq/John scammed, Jacob/Jaycubb stole an iPhone Empty Matthew/Zayi Scammed, Vaqq/John scammed, Jacob/Jaycubb stole an iPhone

Post by ShowMeYours 2015-08-14, 14:37

Hello dear users of Cora Dyce, a lot of you people know me as Casb.  Some know me as the bringer of light, the morningstar, satan (please don't turn this thread into a theological debate about the king of babylon).  The subjects that I would like to address is that of the title of this topic, excluding the steamy bit about Jaycubb rubbing his girlfriend's abdomen.

Vaqq scammed me a sum 50m Oldschool gold, back in 2014, before he was trialed(ranked?), that may have been this year?

Zayi, also known by his sobriquet 'Matt' scammed me a sum of ~$200. I was selling him Amazon.com gift codes for RuneScape Gold, he was to pay me, and pay Auree for the debt which I owed.  I was exchanging, if I'm not mistaken ~$750 overall in Amazon.com vouchers, $50, $50, $50, $100, $100, $100, $100, $200.  My memory is a bit clouded, as this went down on a fine summer eve in 2013.  He told me that every code besides the $200 did not work, though the email I received from Amazon's automated system proved otherwise. Unfortunately I let this slide, he was a friend.  But he is still scamming people outside of this clan.  He was also trying to get me to buy his rank and rest of his bank if I'm not mistaken.

His Amazon got locked (Thank <imputgodnamehere>!), as I purchased the codes with someone's credit card I borrowed, which did not belong to me.

For the simple minded nincompoops:

Who?: SL0PPY
    What?: Sl0PPY scammed.
    Where?: By his computer, in his mom's basement.
    Why?: Because he's a money hungry sob.
    How?: You're retarded if you don't want me to answer this.

This is some evidence of SL0PPY scamming:

https://www.reddit.com/r/2007scape/comments/3fc8qx/cash_swap_scams_dont_use_them/
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SavfOkW5WV0

Zayi/SL0PPY also scammed in Famouse Baws' scam swap clan.
    Iamtaba
    Iamtaba
    VIP
    VIP

Matthew/Zayi Scammed, Vaqq/John scammed, Jacob/Jaycubb stole an iPhone Empty Re: Matthew/Zayi Scammed, Vaqq/John scammed, Jacob/Jaycubb stole an iPhone

Post by Iamtaba 2015-08-14, 14:44

interesting
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Matthew/Zayi Scammed, Vaqq/John scammed, Jacob/Jaycubb stole an iPhone Empty Re: Matthew/Zayi Scammed, Vaqq/John scammed, Jacob/Jaycubb stole an iPhone

Post by Jon 2015-08-14, 14:51

That video of the chat is concerning. Sloppy?
    sloppy
    sloppy
    Corporal
    Corporal

Post by sloppy 2015-08-14, 17:26

You gave me amazon cards that clearly didnt work as a result I never gave you the gold. The cash swaps stuff is clearly not true seeing as it is not proof at all. For instantce the reddit post was removed by poster hence why this https://gyazo.com/b4429ee86e3f0653f102f6943042f516.
    Plus that video makes 0 sense
    ShowMeYours

Post by ShowMeYours 2015-08-14, 20:39

sloppy wrote:You gave me amazon cards that clearly didnt work as a result I never gave you the gold. The cash swaps stuff is clearly not true seeing as it is not proof at all. For instantce the reddit post was removed by poster hence why this https://gyazo.com/b4429ee86e3f0653f102f6943042f516.
    Plus that video makes 0 sense

Strange, the reddit post was removed right before you made this thread O.o
    You paid for 7 of the cards, the one with the most value was left unpaid.
    The video is evidence, - it may not be proof of you receiving the gold, but there is proof of you admitting to your heinous misdeed, which is, in my opinion hilarious.  Funny enough, the evidence provided would of been counted as 'invalid' if not for you admitting to the scam. Do you care to explain why you said the things you did to your poor victim.
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2015-09-22, 19:22

Re make the thread without the immaturity and off topic remarks.

If you don't have proof against a person then don't even bother trying.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-04-28, 07:52