Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

4 posters

Lvv Kicked me for no reason (pompovaz)

Sythor
    Sythor

Lvv Kicked me for no reason (pompovaz) Empty Lvv Kicked me for no reason (pompovaz)

Post by Sythor 2011-11-11, 02:49

Says that I stole a 12m pot that I didn't win, says he has proof, but wont upload it. I will give you my santa if you are right pompovaz, just show the video. I find it horribly disrespectful that a host would act so petty. I paid my money with that pot and I won, video is here. Skip to 6:14

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VatqwuYo0pI&feature=feedu

I don't like when people treat me like this when I am 100% loyal to this clan and it's rules.

Last edited by Sythor on 2011-11-11, 03:54; edited 3 times in total
    Pompovaz
    Pompovaz
    Captain
    Captain

Lvv Kicked me for no reason (pompovaz) Empty Re: Lvv Kicked me for no reason (pompovaz)

Post by Pompovaz 2011-11-11, 03:10

K um... So I kicked you without being at cc? U said that?

First of, i didn't kick you for trying to host, neither for declining?

I kicked you because as you said you never traded me, i called your name in a wager I thought you called. Which you didn't, and even knowing that you didn't called you rolled and won and I payed u the pot by mistake.
    Sythor
    Sythor

Lvv Kicked me for no reason (pompovaz) Empty Re: Lvv Kicked me for no reason (pompovaz)

Post by Sythor 2011-11-11, 03:13

Pompovaz wrote:K um... So I kicked you without being at cc? U said that?

First of, i didn't kick you for trying to host, neither for declining?

I kicked you because as you said you never traded me, i called your name in a wager I thought you called. Which you didn't, and even knowing that you didn't called you rolled and won and I payed u the pot by mistake.
    I did trade you the money, watch the video I have proof.

Last edited by Sythor on 2011-11-11, 03:52; edited 1 time in total
    Pompovaz
    Pompovaz
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Pompovaz 2011-11-11, 03:17

You got 12m from me, and just after accepting you changed to world 54.
    Sythor
    Sythor

Post by Sythor 2011-11-11, 03:19

Pompovaz wrote:You got 12m from me, and just after accepting you changed to world 54.
    Post the video of me doing this and i will give you my santa.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VatqwuYo0pI

Last edited by Sythor on 2011-11-11, 04:02; edited 1 time in total
    Matthew
    Matthew
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Matthew 2011-11-11, 03:45

Sythor the vid shows you winning a 12m pot at lVV and doesn't show you getting kicked. Don't see what the video was supposed to show.
    N O L A
    N O L A

Post by N O L A 2011-11-11, 03:46

Esaibid wrote:Sythor the vid shows you winning a 12m pot at lVV and doesn't show you getting kicked. Don't see what the video was supposed to show.

I was just about to say the same..
    Sythor
    Sythor

Post by Sythor 2011-11-11, 03:51

Esaibid wrote:Sythor the vid shows you winning a 12m pot at lVV and doesn't show you getting kicked. Don't see what the video was supposed to show.
    The video shows that I DID pay the 6m for that pot and I DID win, above Ivv states that he kicked me because I never paid, watch the video I did pay Ivv.
    Matthew
    Matthew
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Matthew 2011-11-11, 03:57

Sythor wrote:
    The video shows that I DID pay the 6m for that pot and I DID win, above Ivv states that he kicked me because I never paid, watch the video I did pay Ivv.

Sythor wrote:My only trade with you, I lost 2 to 4 with you then left. I never got 12m from you.

?
    Sythor
    Sythor

Post by Sythor 2011-11-11, 03:59

Esaibid wrote:
    Sythor wrote:

Sythor wrote:My only trade with you, I lost 2 to 4 with you then left. I never got 12m from you.

?
    Sorry I'm a little sleepy and messed up there. He is saying that I never paid the 6m for a pot but still claimed it and rolled but I posted a video showing I did.
    Pompovaz
    Pompovaz
    Captain
    Captain

Post by Pompovaz 2011-11-11, 04:09

K yeah, video shows u actually gave me the money. Then it was sloppy the problem; gotta apologize, assumed u were thesecond trader.
    Sythor
    Sythor

Post by Sythor 2011-11-11, 04:12

Pompovaz wrote:K yeah, video shows u actually gave me the money. Then it was sloppy the problem; gotta apologize, assumed u were thesecond trader.
    Thanks, that's all I wanted. (:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-13, 19:14