Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+4
Allen1
The Uzumaki
Sand Crawl99 | Z4S
ShowMeYours
8 posters

Shitty Week - DUI, Aggravated Assault, and gg $10k

ShowMeYours

Shitty Week - DUI, Aggravated Assault, and gg $10k Empty Shitty Week - DUI, Aggravated Assault, and gg $10k

Post by ShowMeYours 2016-01-23, 00:39

Okay, to start off this whole fiaso, ...

It was a rainy day, - it was around 11PM. I was driving home from going out with friends, as my girlfriend had recently broken up with me because I was too "quick" (jk, the real reason was because she saw my fat stacks, and then I wouldn't tell her what was inside my safe)

WOW... Trust funds are fucked up.

I was driving home and I hit this asshat, who literally was wearing black and crossing the road on a green light, okay wtf. I started asking if he was okay, because you know, I'm not a total asshole. So then he said "I'll sue the shit out of you.", so I told that fat fuck McNugget to sue the shit out of his local food chain for giving him too much. The guy wrote my license plate, and then spat on my shoes. I ended up beating the shit out of him, and then ate the paper containing my license plate, (idek how he found me) the next night I get a knock on my door, etc - And I see that fucker again ... him pretending to be hurt, I found him on fb, got his address and shit (cause thats what I do), and then I told to him: "Drop the charges, or someone shall find you dead - or yet a more beautiful scenario, nobody may." Little did I know that fat jew was recording this, and now I am wearing an ankle monitor. Let's talk about that fucking $10k

I stumbled upon someone's Runebet account with a lovely 3.5b, I borrowed some of it, some meaning 3,499,999,931, leaving him 69 Coins. I was on a staking journey, I was up 30b.

I cleaned Maxcape Goal (or w/e his rsn was) ~10b. I won ~8b off Stages, I won x5 40m shard stakes vs Kalos ... then Kalos did a white phat + 150m shards, and i won
    I was up to 30b+

I went to another gambling site, and bet 40k on x99 on Over, The roll was 99.51, if I am not mistaken. I won a 3.6b pot. Then did it again, but this time 200K @ 90+

I won 2b pot

Okay, my bank was roughly in the late 30Bs, probably ~38b, maybe even 40b, idk ... Keep in mind I had 34b or-so on my staking account in RS3.

now I get banned for "major macro" l0l0l0ll0 .... LmFaO, I've never botted on that account ...
    All I could here is gg $8.2k

I was having a mini anxiety attack, and one is coming now that im writing this.

And then i was like: I have over 5.5b in BBB,
    Welp, guess what t he fuck? I lost that two, in 5 bets orso...

GOOD NIGHT
    Sand Crawl99 | Z4S
    Sand Crawl99 | Z4S

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Shitty Week - DUI, Aggravated Assault, and gg $10k Empty Re: Shitty Week - DUI, Aggravated Assault, and gg $10k

Post by Sand Crawl99 | Z4S 2016-01-23, 01:01

May God help you.
    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

Shitty Week - DUI, Aggravated Assault, and gg $10k Empty Re: Shitty Week - DUI, Aggravated Assault, and gg $10k

Post by The Uzumaki 2016-01-23, 07:23

Sand Crawl99 | Z4S wrote:May God help you.
    Allen1
    Allen1

Post by Allen1 2016-01-24, 02:39

at least u have the temporary strength levels.. ur attack might be lowered a lil
    Avery1

Post by Avery1 2016-01-24, 16:01

LOOOOL at least auree's stories are real
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2016-01-25, 01:39

You're so full of shit. 30b? I doubt you've even ever seen 1b. DUI? you're like 15 years old, stfu.
    FeuerKaiser|Warriors
    FeuerKaiser|Warriors
    Recruit
    Recruit

Location : Stupid bitch hit my phone asking, "can i front a sack?" Told that petty little hoe she could never call me back.

Post by FeuerKaiser|Warriors 2016-01-25, 06:19

What a weird dream
    ShowMeYours

Post by ShowMeYours 2016-01-25, 09:26

Jon wrote:You're so full of shit. 30b? I doubt you've even ever seen 1b. DUI? you're like 15 years old, stfu.

Everything you've stated is absolutely incorrect.

Jon wrote:You're so full of shit.

Wrong, I excused myself to the bathroom ~20 minutes ago.

Jon wrote:30b? I doubt you've even ever seen 1b.

Shitty Week - DUI, Aggravated Assault, and gg $10k F81d60316f1f1e8bd9d42d0f75a06694

Keep in mind that 1 Chip = 1K RS3 Coins.

Jon wrote:DUI? you're like 15 years old, stfu.

Where do you even find your information?  I'm starting to think you're on some serious stuff when you start talking like this.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Oh, just saying - I gave away 4b rs3 within the past 3 days, ask Darius, I've given him 200M either yesterday, or the day before - it may of been three days ago, I'm not sure.  I know I've given him 200M before that aswell.  After winning a huge 6b staking pot vs Stages, I gave-away ~2B RS3 Coins.  It was suppose to be 200M, but you see, I am a very generous individual.  What I find typically hilarious is people claim that I'm a poor little motherfucker while accusing me of hacking people like Vaqq & Inva for 400M 07.  MakingDank accused me of hacking him 1.5b in BBB, MCOmar accused me of hacking him 1.05B in BBB, Japp2 accused me of hacking 400M in BBB, Varduka accused me of hacking 400M in BBB, my now friend (who I'm not revealing his name) first accused me of hacking 750M in BBB, And there are a lot of strange people who accuse me of hacking lower amounts.  I deny hacking them, do you want to know why?  Because I do NOT know how to hack, the money does eventually end up in my pockets, but who gives a shit?  Oh, I forgot to include a lot of Tokenbets people, including that one gobshite I took 1.8B from, and that other gobshite Alekos who I permanently borrowed 2.7b from.

@Jon
    Shakespeare wrote:Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none.
    Rand al'Thor
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Rand al'Thor 2016-01-25, 17:53

can i have some pls

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-03, 00:11