Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

---week 18---

CM
    CM
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

---week 18--- Empty ---week 18---

Post by CM 2012-11-13, 03:57

---week 18--- Newsletter-1

Week 18(DON'T HATE MORE!)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any ideas for the newsletter are welcome, just shoot to one of us a PM.

Newsletter writers:
    - zemlyr <-- oh baby
    - Sean <-- elephant
    - Stark <-- afro
    - Juliaz <-- bra stuffer
    -Mistro <-- WELCOMING!!!
    And umm...yeah...
    ......James <-- ew

Special thanks to: UC2 MORON!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Past Newsletters
    Week 1
    Week 2
    Week 3
    Week 4
    Week 5
    Week 6
    Week 7
    Week 8
    Week 9
    Week 10
    Week 11
    Week 12
    Week 13
    Week 14
    Week 15
    Week 16
    Week 17

---week 18--- Coinsdetail
    Betting Arena

Betting Arena

- Most active better goes to... Cannon000777
    - Most active hustler (host) goes to... Nr
    - High roller of the week goes to... Kaysie
    ---week 18--- Kaysie_high_roller
    WOW! That bitch's on fire Very Happy

Host of the week..................

LOLJK It's Martin(xaveragejoex)!!!!!
    Mistro: So how are you doing Martin?

RTTR | Martin: I'm doing fine Tom, what about you?

Mistro: Excellent! Way more tired than I should be lately, but overall very good! Been up to anything interesting this weekend?

RTTR | Martin: Well I've been at the spirit tree as usual ;P and just helping people out! Smile

Mistro: Helpful as always! Now I have to say, when I first joined Cora Dyce, I always saw you on the forums, being extremely helpful and uplifting. Do you have any advice you could give to new or current Cora Dyce members?

RTTR | Martin: Well Tom, just be friendly and help people out, it is the best thing to do, just get to know some people and become friends with them Smile

Mistro: How do you feel about Cora Dyce members, and the community as a whole?

RTTR | Martin: Well the last month I've been through a lot, and the whole community has been there for me, supporting me and just being nice in general, I love the whole community as they are fun and loyal. Smile

Mistro: The entire community appreciates it! Smile I always felt that Cora Dyce is more of a community than an organization, would agree with this?

RTTR | Martin: Yes I would agree Razz

Mistro: Excellent! Smile So I know this can be a tough question, but take a second to think about it. If you could change one thing about Rs and one thing about Cora Dyce, what would it be?

RTTR | Martin: Well the one thing I'd change about Rs is EOC, the thing I'd change about Cora Dyce is.. Getting me rank ;D (Jokes) I wouldn't change nothing about Cora Dyce because it is the community in Rs.

Mistro: I completely agree with the EOC, I'm really not looking forward to it. And I feel like that's a lot of people's goal! (Mine included!) Haha. So, on the topic of rank, how do you feel about your quest on getting a rank?

RTTR | Martin: Well at the moment I think I'm doing great, I try my hardest to do multiple things like Advertise, bet, drop partys, be friendly etc. But the thing that upset me today was Award the noob, trolling me saying I got accepted... I demand this noob to get demoted.. Wink jk I love award (no homo)

Mistro: That's a low blow! Haha, but I think it certainly shows our hosts have a good sense of humor! So, out of all the hosts in Cora Dyce, who do you feel closest with? (No homo Razz)

RTTR | Martin: Well the hosts I am close to here are Sanne, Award, Aaron, Duya and Nr Smile

Mistro: Very nice! It's awesome to get to know some of the hosts and get to talk to them outside of their "hosting realm" so to speak. I'm going to ask you a few criteria, and then you'll say the host with the closest match! Ready?

RTTR | Martin: Yes sir Smile

Mistro: Most likely to get arrested?

RTTR | Martin: Duya

Mistro: Funniest host?

RTTR | Martin: Sanne

Mistro: Most likely to run away with a 1m bet?

RTTR | Martin: Duya

Mistro: Biggest chatterbox?

RTTR | Martin: Award

Mistro: Most likely to bet their entire bank in a day?

RTTR | Martin: Sanne

Mistro: And finally, most likely to become president?

RTTR | Martin: Oh this is very hard, I must say Nr for this ;D

Mistro: I know it's a random question, but it'd be incredibly interesting to have a host as a government leader! Haha. So, we're going to be wrapping this interview up! Any closing remarks to your fellow Cora Dyce members?

RTTR | Martin: Yes, all listen to Gangnam style and keep dicing at Cora Dyce.

RTTR | Martin: Thank you Tom Smile

Mistro: Thanks so much Joe! See ya soon buddy!

RTTR | Martin:Smile

~R.I.P. Martin's father~

James's American Corner
    Welcome to another week of me! This week we have an exclusive interview with Cora Dyce's Co-Owner, Struggler.

l!!!!Random Interview!!!!

James : Hey, Strugg! How are you? Very Happy
    Struggler In a hurry. You? Wink
    :

James : Very well thanks. So.. do you share the load of work with Andy?
    Struggler Andy does way more.. way way more. But people don't see it. He does alot of work but barely talks.. might be because he is somehow retarded not sure
    :

James : Ah, you seem to banter a lot with each other. Are you guys friendly to each other/ do you get along?
    Struggler We are fine ;)We just share the insult based humour !
    :

James : Humour is always good Very Happy. If you could be an animal, what would it be?
    Struggler Male lion. Fuck,eat,piss,sleep and fight... while the females do hunt the prey... looks like fun.
    :

James :Haha, that's certainly a creative answer. What makes you angry Wink?
    Struggler Too much to write down..
    :

JamesLol, ok Razz. Let's have a situation. You have won £20million on the lottery (or whatever currency you Germans have). What do you buy? :
    Struggler Some nice houses, a few mercedes, some porches, and lots of booze to party. I'd probably move to monaco or St Tropqez and enjoy life.
    :

James : Sounds nice. Are there any hints on new features that may come to Cora Dyce?
    Struggler Uh well, the new games will come ;Rock Paper Scissors, BlackJack, and maybe more. Also, we want more focus on the community, so if it works out, we are going to move the forums, and add some nice features for the community. Also, we plan on using the citadel more. Maybe some events.. some fun wars, fight the hosts or something like that. We have many plans, but sadly not enough time for all of them.
    :

James : Oo, I'll look forward to that. Who is your favourite person at Cora?... Wink
    Struggler Definately, and without a doubt **********. And no guys.. not worth it to count the stars Wink I actually can't decide.. we have so many great people in our commuity.
    :

James :I won't sleep now -.- And your worst? Very Happy
    Struggler Ah, that's easy. Majed, Juliaz, and Sanne! Worst people ever! Oh, and Duya.
    :

James : Haha, oh that reminds me. I need to practice my German. Ich habe einen Hund. Is that right?
    Struggler perfekt!
    :

James : Gut! Well, thank you for your time. Is there anything you'd like to add? Razz
    Struggler well, I would like to thank all the people at Cora Dyce! I've been here over a year and really really am surprised how awsome the community is. And, no, thank you!
    :

World News With JamesTehGod.

In this weeks news,

Hmm, I can't really say that much is happened this week..

- JamesTehGod has married Lelz, also known as Majed, as of Friday at around 3-4pm GMT. Will this last?

- On Thursday, UC2 M0R0N turned 15. Happy birthday to him Smile

A farely quiet week!

In other non related news,

- A Shot was Fired at Obamas Campaign Office! A shot has been fired through the window of Barack Obama's election campaign office in Colorado. Nobody was injured in the incident but a large panel of glass was shattered.

- England Win again. England beat San Marino 5-0 at Wembley last night, with stand-in captain Wayne Rooney scoring twice.

And that's all from me, JamesTehGod. Happy Dicing!

Guess The Person!

This weeks snapshot..

---week 18--- Mysetr10

Who could it possibly be?

Previous Winners

Week 16 : Xodz | Slave
    Week 17 : LFK
    Week 18 :

Jokes of the Week!

Juliaz tells XV-Neo, "I slept with a Brazilian...."

Neo replies, "Oh my God! You slut! How many is a brazilian?"
    ~~~
    Struggler: If a boy touches your boobs say "don't" and if he touches your pussy say "stop", got it Majed?

Majed: But big daddy Strugg.... he touched both so I said "don’t stop"
    ~~~
    As an airplane is about to crash, Nancy jumps up frantically and announces, “If I’m going to die, I want to die feeling like a woman.”

Nancy removes all her clothing and asks, “Is there someone on this plane who is man enough to make me feel like a woman?”

Sam stands up, removes his shirt and says, “Here, iron this!”.
    ~~~
    How are Corena and tornadoes alike?

They both moan like hell when they come, and take the house when they leave.
    ~~~
    Andy walks into a sperm donor bank wearing a ski mask and holding a gun. He goes up to the nurses, Eeky and YXB, and demands them to open the sperm bank vault. Eeky says “But sir, its just a sperm bank!”, “I don’t care, open it now!!!” Andy replies. YXB opens the door to the vault and inside are all the sperm samples. The guy says “Take one of those sperm samples and drink it!”, YXB and Eeky look at him and say, “BUT, they are sperm samples???” , “DO IT!”. So they suck it back. “That one there, drink that one as well.”, so they drink that one as well. Finally after 4 samples Andy takes off his ski mask and says, “See babes – its not that hard.”

Giveaways & Competitions to try!

Duya & Defcone's GIVEAWAYS!

Jojo's weekly giveaways!

Cora PvP 300M GIVEAWAY!!!

Guide of the Week!

- How to download and use Cora Dyce Customer Teamspeak

by zemlyr

~~~~~~~~~~~ CORA PVP~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Cora PVP Youtube Channel ~

Subscribe to the channel HERE!

Epic Cora PVP vid of the week!

CLICK HERE TO WATCH!! What an amazing PK Smile

Goodbye Mac. Sad
    Saen: Hey Cora nubs. Today we have......LFK
    (originally known as The Legendee, yeeee I remember. whatup)/Mac. How're you doing cutie Very Happy

Mac: haha Smile Yeah I'm doing alright

Saen: So Mac, how were you originally introduced to the clan?Razz

Mac: Well, I started originally playing "guess the colour" flowers in w2 and I lost my bank to scamming
    I then logged in w1 one day to meet my friend and saw the dicing going on

Saen: You mean your pixel GF:P?

Mac: NOOO Sad I didnt know majed back then...
    And yeah, I then tried to start a clan but it went nowhere but I still made 30m from it and I found Cora Very Happy

Saen:What made you stick around for that long? September '11 - October '12

Mac: As a normal member i was here from june

Saen: Oooo. Did not know that interviews r so helpful like dat

Mac: but i stayed because I felt at home within the communit

Saen: AWWWW <3<333
    ik it's the sexiest community ever full of a few mature people(nr, ryan), sluts(....you know who you are Wink) and trolls <3

Mac: sluts such as katie??
    ik she'll rage for that ^ Razz

Saen: Sooooo a lot of people here are pissed off about you leaving? Comment?

Mac: those who hate me for leaving or tell me to get f***** should look at themselves
    what reason do they have to hate me? I didn't do anything to them

Saen: Are there any reactions in particular that made you think, wow WTF, did not expect that

Mac: yeah a few people I just put on my ignore list cause they were complete bitches to me when i left
    Id say their names but I dont want them to feel special Smile

Saen: lolol. What do you miss most now?

Mac: The fact that you do so little work in cora Razz

Saen: OH HELLLLL NAWW bitch

Mac: l0l

Saen: do you lose sleep that you've left me here with just one lover now. Majed.

Mac: hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Saen: and his @$$ isn't even tight anymore Neutral

Mac: l000l0l0l0l0l00l0l0l im sure 2mf will love you Wink

Saen: What's it like reconnecting with da Sams Razz?
    oh and Kyru who was gonna get scammed a rank from the lovely Rhune!

Mac: I dont really see snow much, but when I do hes always giving me advice Razz

Saen: and PJ/Kyru Razz? They are fellow aussies!

Mac: pj... well all I have to say is armsbrah
    kyru is most helpful Smile

Saen: If you could give Cora advice or change 1 thing, what'd it be?

Mac: Interact more with hosts and betters.
    ^aimed @ ****

Saen: Non RS related shiz.
    Whats your favorite thang about Australia. Besides kangaroos.

Mac: joeys Smile
    ^ baby kangaroos mwwahhahaha

Saen: gimme pic of 1 Very Happy

Mac: idk. the weather? but i dont wanna go to google imagesssss

Saen: christmas in da summer
    .......lazy white boy fine ill do it!

Mac: #airconditioningFTW

Saen: ---week 18--- DSCI0172
    whos cuter.. Majed or Joey

Mac: majed

Saen: unlike Majed, i bet Joey isn't drowned in cum though Very Happy
    most embarassing moment Razz?

Mac: um

Saen: dont lie or 2mf will rape

Mac: the day miz may tried to skype rape me
    lol jokes Razz

Saen: mannnnn i was getting a lil hard.

Mac: new question time i think

Saen: sexiest person in the world?

Mac: thats a difficult question
    theres plenty of sexy women out there. the ones who've had plastic surgery etc I don't like much.
    Stay natural Wink

Saen: Name one of your favorites

Mac: hmm 2mf? he wishes.
    idk lemme think

Saen: kk Razz

Mac: rosie huntington
    ---week 18--- Rosie-rosie-huntington-whiteley-14936047-857-542

Saen: You like BLONDES

Mac: l0l i dont really care much for hair colour

Saen: .....

Mac: Razz
    3 way for majed u and vabz

Saen: HELL YEEEE. Who do you miss the most so far?

Mac: strugggggggg
    i still talk to u so i dont miss u Razz

Saen: Jew's game...
    i'll name a host and you do that thing Razz

Mac: lolok
    this will be funny

Saen: aid Razz?
    Mac: richbitch

Saen: Aureee
    Mac: dafuq

Saen: Christina
    Mac: cats <---obvious

Saen: 2MF?
    Mac: black

Saen: Sanne?
    Mac: beiber

Saen: Nancy?
    Mac: rageeeee

Saen: Nr?Razz
    Mac: partyhats

Saen: Carbon
    Mac: slutnugget

Saen: 9thRazz
    Mac: undescribeable <3

Thanks for joining us Mac. We'll see ya around <3

Note from us....: WE ARE HIRING MORE WRITERS! POST IN THE SPAM SECTION!!! & Write a little about what you'd like to do. [/size][/color]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Current date/time is 2024-05-17, 11:23