Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+22
Jon
Zack
James
Tunechi
Dice_lnferno
Moe
Miss dicer
Host Taco
sai karthik4
Sponge
Ali
Big|Mb8
Understand
Houred
MrIllegal
Vaqq
Veny
Boofz
Throy
Tom's Slave
Allen's Slave
Connor
26 posters

What Really Needs To Be Done In This Clan.

Poll

Get This Shit Done??

[ 21 ]
    What Really Needs To Be Done In This Clan. Bar_left91%What Really Needs To Be Done In This Clan. Bar_right [91%] 
    [ 2 ]
    What Really Needs To Be Done In This Clan. Bar_left9%What Really Needs To Be Done In This Clan. Bar_right [9%] 

Total Votes: 23
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

What Really Needs To Be Done In This Clan. Empty What Really Needs To Be Done In This Clan.

Post by Connor 2013-07-07, 09:21

So from being in this clan for a while, seeing how its been going, and after scopin out our competition, I've been able to come up with a list of things I feel needs to be done to bring us back to our potential. You need to seriously give your heads a shake and realize how much better we could be doing right now... Like seriously guys.... & whoever our current production team is, stop being so god damn lazy and fucking get shit done for our irc. Our members are getting fed up and are sick of waiting.

1) Scrap Cora Credits - this shit should never be implemented. I know I speak for all those hosts out there because once Cora Credits comes out, the need for hosts is completely gone. So really, whats the point?? All the money would just go to Andy mostly then. This is what smokin dyce does and really, the hosts are useless.

2) Re-Introduce Sevens, Blackjack, Maybe Roulette, and RPS - After talking with loads and loads of bettors out there, a large amount of them hate dice duels. We need new irc games. This may attract a large crowd from smokin dyce also cause we will be offering the same games. & seriously don't fucking say your working on it. Cause "Timer" does shit all and you guys seriously need to find someone that will actually make these bots for us. We've been waiting for months for Timer to do it and nothing has happened.

3) Bring Back Minigame Clans - Try to bring back our Pking clan, our dungeoneering clan etc. it's fun to do community related stuff with other members besides just gambling our money away. It's fun to PK and dungeoneer, so why not continue it. I'm sure we could find a few dedicated people. I appreciate Ali helping bring back Cora PvP

4) Youtube Giveaways - You obviously have completely forgotten how active our forum had gotten with all these new members joining because of giveaways. Sure a bunch were just there for the giveaways, but it also brought us a bunch more bettors out there.

5) YouTube Re-Intro Vid - Make a new intro vid once we finish adding all our new games and what not. Maybe kind of likes guide video or something.

Last edited by Connor on 2013-07-07, 09:41; edited 2 times in total
    Allen's Slave
    Allen's Slave

What Really Needs To Be Done In This Clan. Empty Re: What Really Needs To Be Done In This Clan.

Post by Allen's Slave 2013-07-07, 09:24

Wise words my friend, emphasis on #1. I don't want to see Cora turn into a host-less clan, like every other big clan out there. But I wouldn't fret too much, seeing as how there have been zero progress reports for about 3-4 months. Smile

I'd love to get this clan back to the way it used to be!
    Tom's Slave
    Tom's Slave
    VIP
    VIP

What Really Needs To Be Done In This Clan. Empty Re: What Really Needs To Be Done In This Clan.

Post by Tom's Slave 2013-07-07, 09:31

I agree 100% on everything. You have my support.
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2013-07-07, 09:45

Tom wrote:Wise words my friend, emphasis on #1. I don't want to see Cora turn into a host-less clan, like every other big clan out there. But I wouldn't fret too much, seeing as how there have been zero progress reports for about 3-4 months. Smile

I'd love to get this clan back to the way it used to be!

Exactly. They are being lazy as fuck...
    Throy

Post by Throy 2013-07-07, 11:05

Connor wrote:So from being in this clan for a while, seeing how its been going, and after scopin out our competition, I've been able to come up with a list of things I feel needs to be done to bring us back to our potential. You need to seriously give your heads a shake and realize how much better we could be doing right now... Like seriously guys.... & whoever our current production team is, stop being so god damn lazy and fucking get shit done for our irc. Our members are getting fed up and are sick of waiting.

1) Scrap Cora Credits - this shit should never be implemented. I know I speak for all those hosts out there because once Cora Credits comes out, the need for hosts is completely gone. So really, whats the point?? All the money would just go to Andy mostly then. This is what smokin dyce does and really, the hosts are useless.

2) Re-Introduce Sevens, Blackjack, Maybe Roulette, and RPS - After talking with loads and loads of bettors out there, a large amount of them hate dice duels. We need new irc games. This may attract a large crowd from smokin dyce also cause we will be offering the same games. & seriously don't fucking say your working on it. Cause "Timer" does shit all and you guys seriously need to find someone that will actually make these bots for us. We've been waiting for months for Timer to do it and nothing has happened.

3) Bring Back Minigame Clans - Try to bring back our Pking clan, our dungeoneering clan etc. it's fun to do community related stuff with other members besides just gambling our money away. It's fun to PK and dungeoneer, so why not continue it. I'm sure we could find a few dedicated people. I appreciate Ali helping bring back Cora PvP

4) Youtube Giveaways - You obviously have completely forgotten how active our forum had gotten with all these new members joining because of giveaways. Sure a bunch were just there for the giveaways, but it also brought us a bunch more bettors out there.

5) YouTube Re-Intro Vid - Make a new intro vid once we finish adding all our new games and what not. Maybe kind of likes guide video or something.

Well I have been here for a good year already so here is my opinion.

1) Well I have to agree. A host-less clan would bring a dead clan in some months. The host are for a fact a group that keeps the community together and without the hosts the community would fall apart. But new betters should be attracted in different methods. 

2) I'm 50% agreed. Yes we need more irc games but we don't need them all back. I would just bring 60x2 or hot/cold back to make sure wagers don't get called for 10+min. Maybe have another game like blackjack. if we attract new betters the other members have to wait less to get their wagers called too.

3) Ali is taking  care of corapvp and he will do an awesome job. It are awesome ideas but you have to find some leaders that have the motivation and the skill to lead those friend chat/chats. But good method on attracting new betters. New section on the forum should be made for these events and those leaders should have forum moderatorship on their section.

ex. corapvp / corapvm / coradg /... 

4) 100% agree + some other way of advertissement. Signature giveaways/ thread on powerbot/ .... 

5) weekly videos. While reading the host rules I noticed that all the hosts should donate 2m/ day for dps etc... 
        Let's say there are 20 hosts x 14m/week = 280m --> 100m friday dp and 180m for other giveaways on the forum/irc. This should be arranged by a dedicated and trusted      host/member and place the vids of the dp on the youtube channel. 

I've got way more ideas but I don't have the time atm. I'm going to swim with some friends now and I will be back in 12 hours.
    Boofz
    Boofz
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Boofz 2013-07-07, 12:44

I am with you 100%, Connor. All these problems you addressed, you gave great reasons why they should/should not be in Cora. I hope these come into place, because they would be great for this clan going forward.
    Veny
    Veny
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Veny 2013-07-07, 14:01

we need this connor, cora needs to be much more than just a dice clan, we could advance much more in other ways other than gambling. Smile
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2013-07-07, 18:08

V wrote:we need this connor, cora needs to be much more than just a dice clan, we could advance much more in other ways other than gambling. Smile

Exactly. We need to attract all kinds of people here. I know alot of the dung people would be nearly maxed rich people Razz
    Vaqq
    Vaqq

Post by Vaqq 2013-07-07, 18:59

I 100 % agree on this, this must be done! Smile
    MrIllegal
    MrIllegal

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by MrIllegal 2013-07-07, 20:19

I agree on all points, and also, I would definitely like to be a part of a small pking clan Smile LEGGO!
    Houred
    Houred
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Houred 2013-07-07, 20:59

100% Support for these ideas, would really help out the clan.
    Throy

Post by Throy 2013-07-07, 21:32

Well since my 120 dg and 111 dg account I could help with the dg fc if needed.
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2013-07-07, 21:49

Throy wrote:Well since my 120 dg and 111 dg account I could help with the dg fc if needed.

i can help with dung also. Ill be a level 4 with 99 dung at some point Very Happy
    Understand
    Understand

Post by Understand 2013-07-07, 23:21

Agreed with point 1.

Point 2: New games is a must. We would have someone who would do a really good job in developing new games (Gasp) but many hosts a while back bashed him for not paying back his debts on time and quit hosting. Now he's with a different clan and he has developed new games for them. A loss for Cora, a gain for them.

Points 3, 4, and 5 all tie in with each other. Playing the game and getting the community involved with giveaways will certainly attract new members but mentioning Cora Dyce on the youtube vids will also attract J.agex attention. So that could be discussed more thoroughly.

Other than that, these are some things to work on.
    Nice job on bringing this up.
    Big|Mb8
    Big|Mb8
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Big|Mb8 2013-07-08, 03:09

I agree with some of those, good ideas.
    Ali
    Ali
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Ali 2013-07-08, 03:13

Don't worry too much guys, something will be done about the problems this clan is facing soon.
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2013-07-08, 06:25

Ali wrote:Don't worry too much guys, something will be done about the problems this clan is facing soon.

"Soon" in Cora dyce terms generally means 2-3 months+

Lol
    Ali
    Ali
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Ali 2013-07-08, 07:02

Connor wrote:
    Ali wrote:Don't worry too much guys, something will be done about the problems this clan is facing soon.

"Soon" in Cora dyce terms generally means 2-3 months+

Lol

The way I see it, in 1-2 weeks we will see big changes. Trust me.
    Sponge
    Sponge
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Sponge 2013-07-08, 07:39

Hahaha Connor is like one of them now.

He used to be in the inside.

Sad day to see one of our men go down like this.
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2013-07-08, 07:45

*Spongebob* wrote:Hahaha Connor is like one of them now.

I have no Idea what u mean by this.
    Sponge
    Sponge
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Sponge 2013-07-08, 07:57

Connor wrote:
    *Spongebob* wrote:Hahaha Connor is like one of them now.

I have no Idea what u mean by this.

exactly
    sai karthik4
    sai karthik4

Post by sai karthik4 2013-07-08, 10:17

I totally agree with u connor..But many say that clan members dont play rs they only gamble..how the hell will they get cash for gambling without playing the game?? I even tried to make a cora bossing fc.i posted a thread.
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2013-07-08, 21:31

nasty wrote:I totally agree with u connor..But many say that clan members dont play rs they only gamble..how the hell will they get cash for gambling without playing the game?? I even tried to make a cora bossing fc.i posted a thread.

they illegally get Pennys Very Happy
    Host Taco

Post by Host Taco 2013-07-09, 08:43

Lets just say... we are working on a 100% better solution Wink this is going to be a huge stepping stone in Cora Dyce Smile
    Throy

Post by Throy 2013-07-09, 11:28

Host Taco wrote:Lets just say... we are working on a 100% better solution ;)this is going to be a huge stepping stone in Cora Dyce Smile

It sounds pretty awesome Smile, I still want to test it out ;D

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-19, 21:38