Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

2 posters

Promote the clan!

Legitdicer | 1 OH
    Legitdicer | 1 OH
    VIP
    VIP

Promote the clan! Empty Promote the clan!

Post by Legitdicer | 1 OH 2012-01-13, 17:04

I can contact some youtubers if you need me to, Sparc Mac or nightmare rh I'm sure they would give Cora Dyce a shout out. Another idea would be maybe a no commission day, pick a day out of the week that is typically slow and have hosts either take no commission or only 5 percent. Another idea would be A hide and seek giveaway. You give hints to where you are hiding in Rs and whoever finds you first gets a prize you could do it every once in awhile instead of drop parties. My last idea is to maybe expand the clan idk if it's the best but maybe if you went to clan wars you would have a bigger clan and when people got bored at the wars they'd come bet with the clan.
    Those are my ideas sincerely,
    Legitdicer
    Ps: I hope I get the rare oppurtunity to host in this clan thank you I filled out an application!
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Promote the clan! Empty Re: Promote the clan!

Post by Jon 2012-01-13, 17:44

Legitdicer wrote:I can contact some youtubers if you need me to, Sparc Mac or nightmare rh I'm sure they would give Cora Dyce a shout out. Another idea would be maybe a no commission day, pick a day out of the week that is typically slow and have hosts either take no commission or only 5 percent. Another idea would be A hide and seek giveaway. You give hints to where you are hiding in Rs and whoever finds you first gets a prize you could do it every once in awhile instead of drop parties. My last idea is to maybe expand the clan idk if it's the best but maybe if you went to clan wars you would have a bigger clan and when people got bored at the wars they'd come bet with the clan.
    Those are my ideas sincerely,
    Legitdicer
    Ps: I hope I get the rare oppurtunity to host in this clan thank you I filled out an application!

I like the idea about a youtube shout out on a big channel. If you have contact with any of the leaders then we would appreciate that.

No commission wouldn't work we'd just end up with no1 hosting cus most hosts host for profit.

Hide and seek is just another giveaway and tbh even our friday dp doesn't work for this (my opinion) People just turn up, take what they can for free with no intention of gambling it.

Nice idea about cw although we'd need to find a way of doing it without splitting the fc.
    Legitdicer | 1 OH
    Legitdicer | 1 OH
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Legitdicer | 1 OH 2012-01-13, 18:31

Ok if I contact them and get a response what if they want money?
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2012-01-13, 19:43

Legitdicer wrote:Ok if I contact them and get a response what if they want money?
    forward the message to Andy and he can accept or decline the price they ask

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-09, 02:40