Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+11
Dogs>Cats
Moe
Aureee
Boofz
Iamtaba
Brendan
Sanne
Jon
Tom's Slave
Veny
zolo lord9
15 posters

IS THIS THE CORA DYCE CLAN? OR DON VIDAL CLAN?

zolo lord9

IS THIS THE CORA DYCE CLAN? OR DON VIDAL CLAN? Empty IS THIS THE CORA DYCE CLAN? OR DON VIDAL CLAN?

Post by zolo lord9 2013-04-07, 18:35

IS THIS THE CORA DYCE CLAN? OR DON VIDAL CLAN? Pictur14IS THIS THE CORA DYCE CLAN? OR DON VIDAL CLAN? Pictur15IS THIS THE CORA DYCE CLAN? OR DON VIDAL CLAN? Pictur16

Its only been a month.....
    Veny
    Veny
    VIP
    VIP

IS THIS THE CORA DYCE CLAN? OR DON VIDAL CLAN? Empty Re: IS THIS THE CORA DYCE CLAN? OR DON VIDAL CLAN?

Post by Veny 2013-04-07, 19:00

damn, the hosts need to work this out.
    Tom's Slave
    Tom's Slave
    VIP
    VIP

IS THIS THE CORA DYCE CLAN? OR DON VIDAL CLAN? Empty Re: IS THIS THE CORA DYCE CLAN? OR DON VIDAL CLAN?

Post by Tom's Slave 2013-04-07, 19:12

This is absolutely ridiculous, and I'm completely on your side. Your "decision" was to place a wager expecting it to be called and placed. Super unprofessional.
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2013-04-07, 19:58

why did he owe you 50m?
    Sanne
    Sanne
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sanne 2013-04-07, 21:09

he loaned him 150m, he did a aure 100m wager @ himself and zolo lost so now he owes him 50m still
    Brendan
    Brendan
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Brendan 2013-04-07, 21:36

Aure - no loaning from players!!!!
    Iamtaba
    Iamtaba
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Iamtaba 2013-04-08, 10:42

aure got some pins from z o l o and didn't have money so he owed 255m. he paid some.

Last edited by icywave486 on 2013-04-08, 13:17; edited 1 time in total
    Boofz
    Boofz
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Boofz 2013-04-08, 11:40

Derank the fgt.
    Iamtaba
    Iamtaba
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Iamtaba 2013-04-08, 12:41

Boofz wrote:Derank the fgt.

he has been punished for these debts in the past
    Aureee
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Aureee 2013-04-08, 13:22

Sanne wrote:he loaned him 150m, he did a aure 100m wager @ himself and zolo lost so now he owes him 50m still
    He agreed to call mines two 50m ss, idk why need this topic to came out in public lol.
    Aureee
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Aureee 2013-04-08, 13:24

Award wrote:why did he owe you 50m?
    i bout 4membership pins , but as loan, because i didn't had any money. So i still owe him 50m. Gonna pay that , and i payd some.
    Iamtaba
    Iamtaba
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Iamtaba 2013-04-08, 13:58

Aureee wrote:
    i bout 4membership pins , but as loan, because i didn't had any money. So i still owe him 50m. Gonna pay that , and i payd some.

good to hear Very Happy zolo if u are paid,request for a mod to lock this Smile
    Moe
    Moe
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Moe 2013-04-08, 16:44

lol aure...
    zolo lord9

Post by zolo lord9 2013-04-10, 04:13

I'm going to take this down once I'm paid. You all already know about this, I've been bitching about it for a month, but for good reason. Was supposed to only be a week max a month ago. So yes i could have gotten through this without posting anything, but o feel people should see this. Once i get paid i will be taking this down.
    zolo lord9

Post by zolo lord9 2013-04-10, 04:21

Aureee wrote:
    okay this may be partially true, but here is what you said "after" I gave the pins. "Yeah wisely owes me 600M, so when he gives me ill give you your 255M" here was the problem, you thought he owed you when he didn't. So I was stuck waiting for money that didn't seem to be comming my way. Though you did pay 90m within the first 3 days which I appreciated, but after jagex started banning people, and all kinds of shit started going on which led to controversy between me and my money, and essentially you. So I'm sorry if this is making you upset, but look at it from my point of veiw aswell.
    Brendan
    Brendan
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Brendan 2013-04-10, 06:19

Zolo. I'm doing my best to use empathy and sorry for a late response Razz. I agree with you. Auree probably lied about saying Wisely owed him 600m, because I don't hear about any 600m loans. This was obviously said so he could "Make u shut up and use it as an excuse for now on" even though Wisely would never give him 600m because it probably wasn't owed (Just my guess). I don't know why he would debt call something also which wasn't his money... Kinda ridiculous in my opinion. Should automatically have a weekly suspension on hosting if he does not pay back in 7 days. Good luck making money back! Smile
    Dogs>Cats
    Dogs>Cats
    General
    General

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 100

Post by Dogs>Cats 2013-04-10, 14:36

Mr Hoster wrote:Cora dyce is slowly dying because of hosts not giving Two flying fucks about the clan, instead all they care about is money. If hosts like Aaron and Pants will still be ranked in Cora dyce watch it die slowly.

Want proof? We went from 100+ irc users to 40-45 MAX.

And for the fact that the only hosts that I've seen not give 2 fucks about money are Exidor ,Nr , Award and Lit.. You better fix this before cora dyce becomes history.

PS: I have proof of Aaron and Pants abusing powers on IRC if you wish to see them inbox me.
    Ur constantly spamming and causing arguments in the irc and have been warned more than enough times
    D J Venom

Post by D J Venom 2013-04-10, 15:05

Mr Hoster wrote:Cora dyce is slowly dying because of hosts not giving Two flying fucks about the clan, instead all they care about is money. If hosts like Aaron and Pants will still be ranked in Cora dyce watch it die slowly.

And for the fact that the only hosts that I've seen not give 2 fucks about money are Exidor ,Nr , Award and Lit.. You better fix this before cora dyce becomes history.

PS: I have proof of Aaron and Pants abusing powers on IRC if you wish to see them inbox me.
    What pants said + you are constantly looking for an opportunity to hack someone, why not post proof about us by making a topic? + you were after people to skype you and trying to get their IPs. So don't blame others for their actions
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2013-04-10, 18:26

I disagree. A lot of hosts do care a great deal about the clan it's just many of them are inactive because they aren't prepared to risk their accounts to continue hosting in such a dangerous time. As for only caring about money, we're a dice clan so obviously the main focus is going to be around gp. Granted some are more 'greedy' than others but that's excusable since ultimately we're all here for the reason to make money aren't we?

Thanks for the good word btw I appreciate it.

Cora is going through a tough phase at the moment and we're doing everything we can, but taking action that will cause conflict is only going to tear us apart more. So we have to be very careful.
    Aaron
    Aaron
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Aaron 2013-04-10, 18:31

Oh Really 'If host like Aaron and Pants will still be ranked in Cora Dyce watch it die Slowly'? Funny Man, & Abusing powers on IRC? Like to see it posted right here.
    Mr Hoster

Post by Mr Hoster 2013-04-10, 21:09

Aaron wrote:

Oh Really 'If host like Aaron and Pants will still be ranked in Cora Dyce watch it die Slowly'? Funny Man, & Abusing powers on IRC? Like to see it posted right here.

I've already spoken to a higher rank, we will see what is the outcome of the abusing that you did..
    Bf
    Bf
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Bf 2013-04-11, 01:44

Holy fucking shit, please stay on topic. Making a new thread...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-09, 01:14