Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+29
Throy
Brendan
Sam
kknight mihir
Paul
Bf
Allen's Slave
*Bramhdee*
Rng2h
Tunechi
Iamtaba
Rob Crawl
Daft Punk
Andrew
Christina
Jaycubb
Houred
Understand
Hamza|Dinz
Host_RS_Ltd
Moe
Jon
Nr
Joe
Sponge
Veny
Yell0jello l M1LL
Frosty
Connor
33 posters

Debt Wagers - Some Help For You Hosts Out There

Daft Punk
    Daft Punk
    VIP
    VIP

Debt Wagers - Some Help For You Hosts Out There - Page 2 Empty Re: Debt Wagers - Some Help For You Hosts Out There

Post by Daft Punk 2013-06-06, 08:23

Connor wrote:
    Christina wrote:I HATE debt wagers. Imo if you host them you're either greedy or missing something in your head.

So, icywave, a new RECRUIT RANK, is 545m in debt due to calling things when he did not have the cash to do so. Unless he bets a bunch and wins, it will likely take him a week+ to come up with that kind of cash, if not a month.

Robcrawl is 265m in debt to Andrew, and according to robcrawl his bank was just conveniently rolled back, so he lost all his bank and can't pay him back.

Another recruit rank owes a non-host 400m.

Does no one else see the bad endings these could so easily have?
    Do you guys realize you will not be refunded for any of these should someone decide to scam?

RobCrawl didn't have a bank to begin with to be honest. He lied. Icy will be deranked and banned if he doesn't pay back.
    Luke is paying me by the weekend at the latest.

Icy and Luke are good for it. They are both responsible hosts with some bad luck streaks and were given leniency in betting when perhaps the more appropriate action was to stiffarm them. They both know better but both have the capacity to learn from these mistakes.
    Rob Crawl
    Rob Crawl
    VIP
    VIP

Debt Wagers - Some Help For You Hosts Out There - Page 2 Empty Re: Debt Wagers - Some Help For You Hosts Out There

Post by Rob Crawl 2013-06-06, 08:30

Connor wrote:
    Christina wrote:I HATE debt wagers. Imo if you host them you're either greedy or missing something in your head.

So, icywave, a new RECRUIT RANK, is 545m in debt due to calling things when he did not have the cash to do so. Unless he bets a bunch and wins, it will likely take him a week+ to come up with that kind of cash, if not a month.

Robcrawl is 265m in debt to Andrew, and according to robcrawl his bank was just conveniently rolled back, so he lost all his bank and can't pay him back.

Do you guys realize you will not be refunded for any of these should someone decide to scam?

RobCrawl didn't have a bank to begin with to be honest. He lied. Icy will be deranked and banned if he doesn't pay back.
    Dude who the hell are you to decide my bank?
    I had much much more than U. Wish I could show. I'll make it again. Give me 2 months.
    Iamtaba
    Iamtaba
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Iamtaba 2013-06-06, 12:07

Nr wrote:Debt wagers have always been troublesome, why i tried to avoid them as a rank.

Don't think the Aure example quite fits there, he had a really clever business set up. He basically used debt calls to bet on himself, as he stated to me himself "even if i don't get it back i've already made double on commision from the person". With a 150m max wager he was able to get a lot of commision in a short time and he had literally 10+ people owing him from debt calls at the same time. He chose new members if he knew they had RWT connections, which allowed him to be able to even sell RSG P to the same person to cover their debt, can only imagine how much he made.

And What the hell Icy? I told you to stop debting. Mad

lol I forgot Sad.
    Also guys i am Doing my best to pay when i go back to the philippines (I'm in korea for a few days) I will host as much as i can

atm i can host like 1-2 hours a day.
    Tunechi
    Tunechi

Post by Tunechi 2013-06-06, 12:35

Hands down, Connor makes the best tutorial-like threads. I've seen him get stickied so many times.....great info here, thanks Connor.

Once again, I remain sincerely yours,

Tunechi
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2013-06-06, 16:30

Y6r wrote:Hands down, Connor makes the best tutorial-like threads. I've seen him get stickied so many times.....great info here, thanks Connor.

Once again, I remain sincerely yours,

Tunechi

Thanks for the great feedback. I just really like to help out in any way that I can Smile
    Rng2h
    Rng2h

Post by Rng2h 2013-06-06, 19:07

pants owes me 110m if/when he comes back Very Happy add it in there Wink
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2013-06-06, 21:37

Rng2h wrote:pants owes me 110m if/when he comes back Very Happy add it in there Wink

added it
    Andrew
    Andrew
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Andrew 2013-06-06, 22:48

take rob crawl off list and add him to SCAMMAH SUPREME plz
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2013-06-06, 23:18

Connor wrote:Luke (Frosty) Owes Connor (Nords) 400m (PAID)
    what?...
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2013-06-06, 23:47

Jon wrote:
    Connor wrote:Luke (Frosty) Owes Connor (Nords) 400m (PAID)
    what?...

yep.

Sponge
    Sponge
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Sponge 2013-06-07, 05:30

i owe andrew 25m xD
    *Bramhdee*
    *Bramhdee*

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by *Bramhdee* 2013-06-07, 07:56

I owe alching god 2m
    Frosty
    Frosty

Post by Frosty 2013-06-07, 13:30

I still owe you 200M????
    Frosty
    Frosty

Post by Frosty 2013-06-07, 13:32

I owe:

Connor: 200M
    YXB: 75M
    Doodle:30M
    Ryan: 60M
    Iamtaba
    Iamtaba
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Iamtaba 2013-06-07, 16:04

Luke wrote:I owe:

Fun fact,if you pay 1m a day,It will take you 1 year to pay Smile
    Allen's Slave
    Allen's Slave

Post by Allen's Slave 2013-06-07, 16:43

Rob Crawl wrote:
    Connor wrote:

I had much much more than U. Wish I could show. I'll make it again. Give me 2 months.

stfu
    Frosty
    Frosty

Post by Frosty 2013-06-07, 17:09

icywave486 wrote:
    Luke wrote:I owe:

Fun fact,if you pay 1m a day,It will take you 1 year to pay Smile

Yeah I noticed.
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2013-06-07, 20:28

Rob Crawl wrote:
    Connor wrote:

lol yeah, when you're asking me for loans, im sure you're sooooo rich.
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2013-06-07, 20:33

all new debts added.
    Christina
    Christina
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Christina 2013-06-07, 21:24

This doesn't really go in general support, if you're going to constantly update it. I suggest General Off-Topic.

"If you're unhappy about something please let us know it!"
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2013-06-07, 21:33

Christina wrote:This doesn't really go in general support, if you're going to constantly update it. I suggest General Off-Topic.

"If you're unhappy about something please let us know it!"
    Your wish is my command
    Debt Wagers - Some Help For You Hosts Out There - Page 2 Gallery_1354_5_7401

Moved to General Off Topic.
    Bf
    Bf
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Bf 2013-06-07, 21:35

Agreed with Christina. Also, maybe a mod could just update a sticky with debts? Less drama.
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2013-06-07, 22:35

Sean wrote:Agreed with Christina. Also, maybe a mod could just update a sticky with debts? Less drama.

um yeah.... your welcome for making this....and maybe um, dont steal my ideas?

not to be rude or anything
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2013-06-07, 23:34

Sean wrote:Agreed with Christina. Also, maybe a mod could just update a sticky with debts? Less drama.
    None of our business in my opinion. We don't advise that people loan money to each other but if they want to then it's not our responsibility.
    Bf
    Bf
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Bf 2013-06-07, 23:45

Connor wrote:

um yeah.... your welcome for making this....and maybe um, dont steal my ideas?

not to be rude or anything
    LOL. This "idea" isn't worth stealing. My bad for trying to make this thread less shittier.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-10, 18:09