Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+32
Phat4tw
Slash
Daft Punk
Elouise
Connor
udbhav4
okOKok
Carbon
James
Duya
twilightkid5
Ali
Purple Man V3
Breezy
G
Jon
RaZiiL
Noce
Wreck
Coo kay
tankin | D6G
UC2
*nat4334*
Andrew
Weefy
TheGhostInMe
The Uzumaki
Taro beast
Blake
Sexidor
Juliaz
Host Taco
36 posters

Hosts Feedback Thread [List of all hosts]

Host Taco

Hosts Feedback Thread [List of all hosts] Empty Hosts Feedback Thread [List of all hosts]

Post by Host Taco 2012-06-15, 06:11

This thread has been made so you, the betters can submit your feedback to certain hosts. Either bad feedback or good feedback your criticism is needed to keep cora dyce at the top (because WE ARE #1).

For this thread just name the host(s) your are giving feedback to and type the feedback.

List of Current hosts (as of June 14, 2012):

Owners/Co-Owners:
    Paradyce
    Struggler

Generals:
    Sanne
    Candy for u
    Xine
    Paraland

Captains:
    Host Taco
    Cable Speed
    2qb
    C29
    Sypher Pk
    1 Nr
    Zelfblob
    Aid

Lieutenants:
    DDCC
    Duya
    Tldy
    Xodz
    Sloppy
    Pomp
    Award
    Courtneyz
    YXB
    1 ar

Sergeants:
    Bulacove
    Naipe
    Jthrust
    2OM
    BNNS
    Phat4tw

Corporals:
    Majed
    Vabz
    Wisely

Recruits:
    Z6N
    2mf
    BnL
    M6S
    sinor
    Chau B
    l1z
    0TTC

Last edited by Host Taco on 2012-06-22, 05:26; edited 10 times in total
    Juliaz
    Juliaz
    Highroller
    Highroller

Hosts Feedback Thread [List of all hosts] Empty Re: Hosts Feedback Thread [List of all hosts]

Post by Juliaz 2012-06-15, 06:14

I may have certain relationships with people in this list but im going to disregard that for this and just base my opinions from what happens by the tree and their hosting styles Smile

Owners/Co-Owners:
    Paradyce - Lol andy, haven't ever bet on you but i've seen you hold some big wagers, but I guess you have more important things to care after then hosting, like for example running the clan, so doesn't really count
    Struggler
    - likewise, has more important duties then hosting, so not as active but a good host when hes at tree

Generals:
    Sanne - good host, bet on you occasionaly, calls out wagers quick and comments nice if you win, also active
    Candy for u - dont bet on you much, but see you at spot often so I guess your active, good overall
    Xine - active and nice to the betters, doesnt lag around and gets wagers called quick, one of my fave hosts to bet on
    Paraland
    - bet on you a bit before, nice and calls out wagers quick

Captains:
    Host Taco - good host, active and gets job done so not much to complain about
    Cable Speed - active as well, holds onto higher wagers even if no ones calling, see you at tree often
    2qb - used to bet on you alot, nice and quick with the wagers, also very active
    C29 - whos c29? LOL JK. haven't bet on you much but I can see your pretty active
    Sypher Pk - active and serious about hosting, bet on you a bit and had no problems
    1 Nr - got my santa bet called after about 20mins+ of waiting, fair and patient, deserves his rank, also active
    Zelfblob - bet santa on you too and got it called without any complaining, fair host and does his job well when hes at tree, rare moment lol
    Aid
    - ill forget about that one time you didnt let me bet 10m at you because of something not dice related, otherwise pretty active and nice to betters, although the x @ Aid <333 hearts are a bit much

Lieutenants:
    DDCC - dont think ive bet on you much but I see your fairly active, so keep it up
    Duya - use to bet on you a while back, had no problems and see you on alot, not bad
    Tldy - nice host, accidentally tried to bet like 70m when his max was only 50m, sorry about that your 1-100m pot message confused me Razz
    Xodz - known for his way of calling out wagers open @ xodz open @ xodz 3m @ xodz etc, for some reason seems like you always get the lower bets but you dont complain and make sure they get called, on at weird times but eh its zodz haha
    Sloppy - nice host, bet on you a bit, gets wagers quick and not much to complain about
    Pomp - also fairly active, patient and nice to the betters
    Award - dont think ive bet on you recently, maybe in the past, but not many complaints about you so you must be doing a good job
    Courtneyz - havent bet on you I dont think, usually on during mornings my time, so active and seems nice to betters
    YXB - fun guy to bet on, I remember diong 50m's on you after your rankup, friendly and funny with the betters
    Ccups - dont think ive bet on you, but seems like a good host otherwise (no scam reports etc.)
    1 ar
    - also not someone I bet on alot but very active and hosting alot

Sergeants:
    Bulacove - fairly active, seen your imposter around haha, not any complaints so must be nice
    Naipe - havent bet on you, but I do remember losing santa bet to you (I hope it was you) and you were nice after the win so overall nice host
    Jthrust - havent bet on you in a very long time, perhaps be more active or maybe its the timezones, but good host
    2OM - also one I dont bet on much, but when I do your nice and also see you on alot so active
    BNNS - nice from what I see, not any reports/complains etc so takes job seriously
    Phat4tw - remember doing 5-ways on you and that was fun, fair and nice to betters

Corporals:
    Majed - nice guy, havent bet on you much and active
    Vabz - also active and doesn't complain about lower bets, bet a fair bit on you one night and not a single complaint
    Wisely - nice host, see you at tree usually at night (aussie I think so must be timezones), no complaints

Recruits:
    Z6N - nice to the betters and calls out wagers quick, doesnt complain about low bets, overall good
    2mf - do not recall betting on you so sorry cant say my opinion
    BnL - a good host, active and takes the lower bets without complaining, helpful and friendly in the chat, can see him getting promoted
    29n - not bad
    M6S - bet on you a bit a while back, dont remember having any problems
    N6P - deranked
    sinor - havent seen you on much but could be timezones
    Chau B - again, might be timezones or maybe just one I dont bet on, previous name was pretty imposterable, but nice
    l1z - nice overall, lost santa to you 2-4 will never forget lol, try not to lag out or afk during wagers, but could have changed since was while ago
    0TTC - newly ranked so cant judge hosting, but he is my partner in the newsletter business so I believe you will do just as good of a job hosting as you do with the newsletter Razz

OK wow after reading all that maybe I was the wrong person to ask caus it seems that I am TOO NICE
    Mad

But there aren't many things to complain about, saying 'grats' and 'sorry' to betters is always nice and seeing our wager called out frequently is reassuring that the host hasnt forgot about it/afked etc, also dont complain about lower betters, and try not to get frustrated if a wager isnt called in less then 5 mins, and if your getting alot of high wagers, take a few of the lower ones every so often so that they dont feel left out...

TL;DR - I AM TOO NICE Sad

Last edited by Juliaz on 2012-06-16, 03:08; edited 1 time in total
    Sexidor
    Sexidor

Hosts Feedback Thread [List of all hosts] Empty Re: Hosts Feedback Thread [List of all hosts]

Post by Sexidor 2012-06-15, 06:14

Wow love this idea, I'll make sure to use it in the future, haven't had too many bad experiences with hosts though.
    Host Taco

Post by Host Taco 2012-06-15, 06:23

Exidor wrote:Wow love this idea, I'll make sure to use it in the future, haven't had too many bad experiences with hosts though.
    like I said its for good and bad feedback <3
    Blake
    Blake
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Blake 2012-06-15, 06:43

2qb is a dick to me all the time.
    Taro beast
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Taro beast 2012-06-15, 09:16

Nr and Award, they are both really friendly hosts and are even willing to let me have rewagering streaks starting at 2k. Just two great hosts Very Happy:D Thanks guys
    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

Post by The Uzumaki 2012-06-15, 14:06

Andy deranked me? Am i not leiut anymore? or Taco has a grudge against me Sad
    Host Taco

Post by Host Taco 2012-06-15, 16:42

Lol sry Sad
    TheGhostInMe
    TheGhostInMe
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by TheGhostInMe 2012-06-15, 17:28

Nice list!

Very helpful.
    Weefy
    Weefy

Post by Weefy 2012-06-15, 23:19

A lot of hosts! Great to see this, I like seeing list of hosts, so far all of them have been great! Although some hosts lack rs communication with the public, I do understand this is generally due to spammers and usually useless contacting. But if they could reach out to those requiring new help for irc and gambling if they could do this it would be fantastic, and I do understand hosts are quite busy also, just saying. I've seen people like this multiple times, no-one has helped them so therefore I stepped in to introduce them with a warm sunny welcoming! But overall, great, keep er going!

- Lord Diddy jocolor
    Andrew
    Andrew
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Andrew 2012-06-16, 00:30

heard YXB takes 500k wagers. And he has an egg ring. Such a great guy irl as well.
    *nat4334*

Post by *nat4334* 2012-06-16, 00:44

YXB | HuskyNation wrote:heard YXB takes 500k wagers. And he has an egg ring. Such a great guy irl as well.
    nty
    UC2
    UC2
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by UC2 2012-06-16, 02:16

sanne is a good host he takes bets like 50k
    Juliaz
    Juliaz
    Highroller
    Highroller

Post by Juliaz 2012-06-16, 03:09

check 2nd comment Smile
    tankin | D6G
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by tankin | D6G 2012-06-16, 04:30

Juliaz wrote:check 2nd comment Smile
    lol ur too kind
    Coo kay
    Coo kay

Post by Coo kay 2012-06-16, 04:40

jojo wrote:2qb is a dick to me all the time.
    yeah that guy should probably be deranked, right jojo?
    Wreck
    Wreck
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Wreck 2012-06-16, 04:49

N6P is an amazing host, hes 100% legit.
    Host Taco

Post by Host Taco 2012-06-16, 05:58

Wreck2 wrote:N6P is an amazing host, hes 100% legit.

Don't spam this wreck -_-
    Noce
    Noce

Post by Noce 2012-06-16, 07:23

I think there are a lot of Hosts that are doing good jobs here!

I know I'm new, and this does not mean much.. But Pomp has been dropping a lot same with 2qb and Nr..

All are nice Hosts and pretty cool.. YXB also gave away loads of cash, but I do not think he was promoting our clan much.. But still thanks for that!

All you hosts seem pretty good, and hope to meet and get to know you all a lot better.

--- Noce ---
    RaZiiL
    RaZiiL

Post by RaZiiL 2012-06-16, 13:31

Candy_for_u -#1
    Zelfblob- #2

Critisisms
    Sypher PK- gets mad too much and ragekicks me from IRC when he calls me stupid. #Logic
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2012-06-16, 14:40

Taro beast wrote:Nr and Award, they are both really friendly hosts and are even willing to let me have rewagering streaks starting at 2k. Just two great hosts Very Happy:D Thanks guys
    Thanks I really appreciate it Smile

Lord Diddy wrote:A lot of hosts! Great to see this, I like seeing list of hosts, so far all of them have been great! Although some hosts lack rs communication with the public, I do understand this is generally due to spammers and usually useless contacting. But if they could reach out to those requiring new help for irc and gambling if they could do this it would be fantastic, and I do understand hosts are quite busy also, just saying. I've seen people like this multiple times, no-one has helped them so therefore I stepped in to introduce them with a warm sunny welcoming! But overall, great, keep er going!

- Lord Diddy jocolor
    I try to relate to customers as much as I can. I remember when I was going for host I would rarely be talked to by a host which was frustrating which is why i make the effort to talk to customers as much as I can now. However unless you're already on my friends list don't expect to be replied to if you pm me. My fl is full and unfortunately I can't reply to all betters I'd need 100 spaces on my list. Also hosting takes a lot of patience and concentration so if someone is trying to talk to you while hosting it's difficult to keep up a conversation with them cause of all the trades you're getting and the amount of concentrating hosting requires.
    G
    G
    Highroller
    Highroller

Post by G 2012-06-16, 14:44

Owners/Co-Owners:
    Paradyce- Cool.
    Struggler- Cool.

Generals:
    Sanne- Loved trolling with you. fun.
    Candy for u- Thanks for helping me when I was noob.
    Xine- I d/ced.
    Paraland- I like waging on you.

Captains:
    Host Taco- I like turtles.
    Cable Speed- Nice.
    2qb- Funny.
    C29- Macky.
    Sypher Pk- Good Pker.
    1 Nr- Smart Guy.
    Zelfblob- Big Balls
    Aid- Chink.

Lieutenants:
    DDCC- I impress you.
    Duya- Andy:Make Xbox women cry, I give you General rank.
    Tldy- I like to box.
    Xodz- RSGP
    Sloppy- Friendly
    Pomp- Nice acc
    Award- Sexy
    Courtneyz- Cute
    YXB- Good guy
    Ccups- I know you
    1 ar- Cool guy

Sergeants:
    Bulacove- Aussie
    Naipe- Investor
    Jthrust- Purple
    2OM- Nature Runse
    BNNS- Who are you?
    Phat4tw- Loans.

Corporals:
    Majed- Funny
    Vabz- Seen you around
    Wisely- Wisely.

Recruits:
    Z6N- Bad labtop
    2mf- Inactive
    BnL- Forum
    29n- Me
    M6S- Don't know you
    sinor- Don't know you
    Chau B- Don't know you
    l1z- Katie.
    0TTC- Advertiser
    Breezy
    Breezy

Post by Breezy 2012-06-16, 20:22

Breezy was a sexy ass host when he was host.
    Both Sams were too.
    Toaster was a dick, but funny.
    Bella was sexy. School though :/
    Cindy became a moody and left.
    Jacob was ballin. We had fun skype convos.
    Bar was always a sarcastic cunt.
    Victor was a baller.
    Dubiously is epic.
    Miz is a post whore.
    Sanne gets shit done.
    Andy is leader of a huge ass clan, I understand, but he needs to fucking talk to people. We would have conversations over months at a time because he would just type a word every 4 to 14 days.
    Xine also gets shit done.
    Anthony got shit done. I honestly dont see how he got his rank back tho lmfao.
    Zelf is a troll. Prick bitch.

Yuh.

Last edited by Breezy on 2012-06-18, 17:18; edited 1 time in total
    Wreck
    Wreck
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Wreck 2012-06-17, 04:06

Owners/Co-Owners:
    Paradyce - Needs to talk more
    Struggler - Champion, talks, is active and is a great guy

Generals:
    Sanne - Pretty good, banned me for saying i had a wumboner though l0l
    Candy for u - havent seen much of lately
    Xine - one of our best, if not the best host
    Paraland - the Anbosa Prodigy, nice attitude

Captains:
    Host Taco - good host, dont see much of though, timezones i guess
    Cable Speed - i love to kiss his shoes
    2qb - gave me 500k in a random hide and seek, cool d00d
    C29 - always high
    Sypher Pk - scams fights vs wumbos Wink and got ranked up extremely quick, but nice hose
    1 Nr - scams greetings, but is getting better. awesome host great personality
    Zelfblob - staking addict
    Aid - ups and downs, funny guy

Lieutenants:
    DDCC - be more active
    Duya - havent seen you in a while, gz on 99 thieving
    Tldy - cow turd?
    Xodz - i love your voice, its like sex. great host and always active
    Sloppy - hmmmmmmmm, cool guy, changed a lot after being ranked though
    Pomp - havent see you in a while
    Award - Tity! awesome host, active and great attitude
    Courtneyz - glad youre back, but havent seen you in a while
    YXB - cool cat, cool host
    Ccups - cow turd...?
    1 ar - auree?

Sergeants:
    Bulacove - top bloke, great host and nice personality
    Naipe - cool guy, not greedy at all and takes all the wagers
    Jthrust - hardly see you on
    2OM - gz on re-rank
    BNNS - ranked up too quick, l2recruit
    Phat4tw - fugly, btw i have a vid of you singing <3

Corporals:
    Majed - l2recruit. other than that AWESOME FUCKING D00D, FUNNY GUY
    Vabz - l2recruit. cant help but notice you only take high wagers, work on that
    Wisely - l2recrit

Recruits:
    Z6N - miz Smile dont see you much because of timezones but when i do youre active and taking any bets Smile
    2mf - thane, sick name bro. and you dont need to l2recruit ;D
    BnL - recruit buddy! great host, definition of what every host should be like <3
    29n - dont see you much
    M6S - no clue
    sinor - no need to l2recruit, dont see you much though
    Chau B - hshshs?
    l1z - nancy?
    0TTC - thanks for mming my pin bro, doesnt seem greedy and takes all kinds of wagers

mhm
    Purple Man V3

Post by Purple Man V3 2012-06-17, 16:35

Owners/Co-Owners:
    Paradyce-Lead a clan for over a year, goodjob
    Struggler-l2playrswhenyoursober

Generals:
    Sanne-Awesome host, and one of the oldest host.
    Candy for u-Meh kinda money hungry
    Xine- Very Active and most deserved gen Razz
    Paraland-No comment

Captains:
    Host Taco-Funny dude, great personality and helpful Razz
    Cable Speed-Lol he is something else, pretty active and has been here a while
    2qb-Troll and a dick but does do nice things for the community
    C29-Mean host
    Sypher Pk-I don't think he was ever 2 or 3 bannas as a rank
    1 Nr-One of my favorite, he contributes ALOT to the Clan and isn't greedy, also very helpful
    Zelfblob-He's Zelfblob
    Aid-Dick

Lieutenants:
    DDCC-Nice Dude, glad he got ranked Smile
    Duya-Funny and active host Smile
    Tldy-I litributes quite a bit to the community :Pke tldy, but i did scam him, sorry
    Xodz-Haha he has nice beats and i enjoy him, alot
    Sloppy-I have known him way before he got ranked, awesome duded
    Pomp-Funny Mexican
    Award-I dont like his attitude
    Courtneyz-Not active to much and when she is she is on for like 5 hours Razz
    YXB-One low bets and cone of my favorite host, chill dude and very nice to me Razz
    Ccups-No comment
    1 ar-GLad you have gotten ranked Razz

Sergeants:
    Bulacove-Kind of a dick imo
    Naipe-My favorite serg. Razz always taking the low bets and contributes quite a bit to the community
    Jthrust-Money Hungry, dosnt talk
    2OM-Money Hungry, idk why he got re-ranked tbh
    BNNS-Ranked up really fast, but he did deserve rank
    Phat4tw-Nice dude, been here for a long time Very Happy

Corporals:
    Majed-Haha lelelelelelele, hillarious dude
    Vabz-Meh havn't talked to you :/
    Wisely-Cool Dude

Recruits:
    Z6N-Miz May, she tells you how it is and a very well deserved rank.
    2mf-Not Active
    BnL-Favorite Recruit, glad he got re-ranked Smile
    M6S-He is Maca Skill, very well deserved rank, you should be more forum active imo
    sinor-Not active
    Chau B-Idk why you got ranked
    l1z-Nancy, she is funny and cool rank
    0TTO-Got ranked really fast lol
    VP0-Really well deserved rank, great job! Razz
    Ixaaron-Advertiser

Taco, you forgot to add Pumpkind or whatever i think he changed his name to something else tho

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-07, 05:16