Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+29
Throy
Brendan
Sam
kknight mihir
Paul
Bf
Allen's Slave
*Bramhdee*
Rng2h
Tunechi
Iamtaba
Rob Crawl
Daft Punk
Andrew
Christina
Jaycubb
Houred
Understand
Hamza|Dinz
Host_RS_Ltd
Moe
Jon
Nr
Joe
Sponge
Veny
Yell0jello l M1LL
Frosty
Connor
33 posters

Debt Wagers - Some Help For You Hosts Out There

Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Debt Wagers - Some Help For You Hosts Out There Empty Debt Wagers - Some Help For You Hosts Out There

Post by Connor 2013-06-05, 18:08

READ Hey Guys "KING OF DEBT WAGERS" here! So before any of you try and backchat me in my thread, let me remind you that, unlike quite a few players in here, I actually follow the rules I have laid out and am able to pay back my debts. Please refrain from stupid comments.
    Enjoy The Read!
    _______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

To The Cora Community,

Debt wagering....... It either ends well, or ends badly, not only for the for the wagerer if they lose, but also for the host who has debted them. Now debt wagering seems like a good idea at the time. I mean like in all honesty, your wager is payed for, and if you win you still make back money and have 0 debt to the host, so whats the real problem then? Players piling on too much debt that they never plan to pay back is the problem! I see players in the IRC daily, asking for debt wagers, and by knowing that player's history and how much money they make, and how they make it, I am able to generate a pretty good idea of whether or not they will pay the host back.

Some signs that you need to look for in a player are pretty simple. First off, look at their previous wealth before they got "cleaned" or "scammed" or whatever to get a decent idea. Secondly, know the player's actually bank at that moment. Some players just try to debt wager and yet they still have hundreds of millions in their bank. They may claim they are going to pay you back, but really how can you be sure? Thirdly, just because a kid is super rich, doesn't mean he will pay you back. Stick to debting the players that you know extremely well, if you are going to debt players of course, and ALWAYS SET A DATE TO GET PAYED BACK! I can not stress this enough, especially when hearing kids that are in debt saying "I'll pay you next week, Ill pay you next week". It gets quite old and really, next week never does come now does it?

I know a fair amount of hosts that have either currently or in the past, debted large amounts of gold and have yet to see it again. Aure for example, although he debted billions of gp to players in our clan, I know from talking to him, that he only received about a 1/4 of what he had lent out. He had listed off names of the players that owed him, and as I read them, A few of the names were literally brand new players, or players I'd never heard of.... Mistake number one right there. What else did he do wrong? Not only was he lending money out, but people were lending him money. Even hosts can be untrustworthy when it comes to lending them money. I know of a few shady hosts in this clan, but that's another story that I would like to share and write about but maybe another time.

So As A Recap For You Hosts Out There That Are Lending Wagers:
    1.) Know the player well, that you are debting money to
    2.) Always set a date to be payed back
    3.) Know of the player's previous history / bank etc.
    4.) Never debt more than 1 or 2 people at a time, and set a cap for yourself.
    5.) Report All debts to someone you trust closely with so they have help keep track.

Now Because I know there are quite a few slimy players that owe lots of debt, I will post them on here so that you mods out there know, and so other hosts know not to debt these players. If you hosts out there have lent a player out money, please post it here so I can add it to the list. I'd like to try and reduce the amount of scams.

Last edited by Connor on 2013-07-22, 18:22; edited 49 times in total
    Frosty
    Frosty

Debt Wagers - Some Help For You Hosts Out There Empty Re: Debt Wagers - Some Help For You Hosts Out There

Post by Frosty 2013-06-05, 18:11

A good thread, will make people twice about calling/accepting a debt wager.
    Yell0jello l M1LL
    VIP
    VIP

Debt Wagers - Some Help For You Hosts Out There Empty Re: Debt Wagers - Some Help For You Hosts Out There

Post by Yell0jello l M1LL 2013-06-05, 18:15

Good way to keep track of people with debts. (Can help avoid multiple debt by one person.) This could help people decide who deserves the trust of a lend or debt wager. I like this idea, especially if it is actively updated. Great idea.
    Veny
    Veny
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Veny 2013-06-05, 18:16

icy is an idiot for debting 500m.........
    Sponge
    Sponge
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Sponge 2013-06-05, 18:16

good idea!

i owe andrew my life <3
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2013-06-05, 18:20

Why would Icy debt that much...?
    Nr
    Nr
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Nr 2013-06-05, 18:23

Debt wagers have always been troublesome, why i tried to avoid them as a rank.

Don't think the Aure example quite fits there, he had a really clever business set up. He basically used debt calls to bet on himself, as he stated to me himself "even if i don't get it back i've already made double on commision from the person". With a 150m max wager he was able to get a lot of commision in a short time and he had literally 10+ people owing him from debt calls at the same time. He chose new members if he knew they had RWT connections, which allowed him to be able to even sell RSG P to the same person to cover their debt, can only imagine how much he made.

And What the hell Icy? I told you to stop debting. Mad

Last edited by Nr on 2013-06-05, 18:30; edited 3 times in total
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2013-06-05, 18:25

Nr wrote:Debt wagers has always been troublesome, why i tried to avoid them as a rank.

Don't think the Aure example quite fits there, he had a really clever business set up. He basically used debt calls to bet on himself, as he stated to me himself "even if i don't get it back i've already made double on commision from the person". With a 150m max wager he was able to get a lot of commision in a short time and he had literally 10+ people owing him from debt calls at the same time. He chose new members if he knew they had RWT connections, which allowed him to be able to even sell RSG P to the same person to cover their debt, can only imagine how much he made.

And What the hell Icy? I told you to stop debting. Mad

thanks for the input Mr Nr! Very Happy

I did always find Aure a little fishy.
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2013-06-05, 18:32

Just don't debt wager it's retarded.
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2013-06-05, 18:36

Jon wrote:Just don't debt wager it's retarded.

thats why you never let me debt on you Very Happy
    Frosty
    Frosty

Post by Frosty 2013-06-05, 18:43

Jon wrote:Just don't debt wager it's retarded.

Remember when you debt Blue and lost Sad but you still payed out Very Happy
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2013-06-05, 19:54

Legend Joe4 wrote:Why would Icy debt that much...?

cause he convinced people he'd win the next debt wager and he kept losing probably
    Moe
    Moe
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Moe 2013-06-05, 20:02

The only person I debt on is host_jojo, I debted over 500m in total I paid, I owe him 50m which ill pay tonight
    Host_RS_Ltd
    Host_RS_Ltd

Post by Host_RS_Ltd 2013-06-05, 20:07

What is host_jojo forum name?
    Hamza|Dinz
    Hamza|Dinz

Post by Hamza|Dinz 2013-06-05, 20:07

Well Inferno_Dutch owes me 1m for a long time.. But i think he ran away so yh..
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2013-06-05, 20:38

Hamza|Dinz wrote:Well Inferno_Dutch owes me 1m for a long time.. But i think he ran away so yh..

i dont know who that player is, so yeah he probably left.
    Understand
    Understand

Post by Understand 2013-06-05, 20:43

It would be nice if Andy/Struggler would just enforce one of their rules which states...

"Accept money before creating a wager, payments cannot happen after the fact."

Everything would run smooth and as expected. These debt wager issues is
    between the host and the bettor. The community should have no involvement.
    Edit: hosts should be the ones to blame if anyone decides to not pay back
    their debts after losing a pot.

With that being said, thanks to Connor for taking the time to make this
    quick guide. Look elegant and well-done. Hopefully this will act as a
    shout-out call to the hosts doing debt wagers.
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2013-06-05, 20:58

Understand wrote:It would be nice if Andy/Struggler would just enforce one of their rules which states...

"Accept money before creating a wager, payments cannot happen after the fact."

Everything would run smooth and as expected. These debt wager issues is
    between the host and the bettor. The community should have no involvement.
    Edit: hosts should be the ones to blame if anyone decides to not pay back
    their debts after losing a pot.

With that being said, thanks to Connor for taking the time to make this
    quick guide. Look elegant and well-done. Hopefully this will act as a
    shout-out call to the hosts doing debt wagers.

thanks for the feedback. Im really hoping that hosts will use this.
    Houred
    Houred
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Houred 2013-06-06, 04:57

There is such thing as debt wagering now...? Thats.... Just stupid..
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2013-06-06, 05:07

Houred wrote:There is such thing as debt wagering now...? Thats.... Just stupid..

there has been debt wagers for forever
    Jaycubb
    Jaycubb

Post by Jaycubb 2013-06-06, 07:05

This is a good thread to read and learn things about. But dont set it out to hosts as a guide whether to lend money to people. They can decide themselves
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2013-06-06, 07:50

Jaycubb wrote:This is a good thread to read and learn things about. But dont set it out to hosts as a guide whether to lend money to people. They can decide themselves

I made this for the soul purpose of helping them know how to properly debt if they will. Cause I'm sick of seeing my friends get scammed hundreds of millions from randoms that they debt.

This thread is also meant to show players in current debt so that you shouldn't debt them
    Christina
    Christina
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Christina 2013-06-06, 08:01

I HATE debt wagers. Imo if you host them you're either greedy or missing something in your head.

So, icywave, a new RECRUIT RANK, is 545m in debt due to calling things when he did not have the cash to do so. Unless he bets a bunch and wins, it will likely take him a week+ to come up with that kind of cash, if not a month.

Robcrawl is 265m in debt to Andrew, and according to robcrawl his bank was just conveniently rolled back, so he lost all his bank and can't pay him back.

Another recruit rank owes a non-host 400m.

Does no one else see the bad endings these could so easily have?
    Do you guys realize you will not be refunded for any of these should someone decide to scam?
    Andrew
    Andrew
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Andrew 2013-06-06, 08:05

Christina wrote:I HATE debt wagers. Imo if you host them you're either greedy or missing something in your head.

So, icywave, a new RECRUIT RANK, is 545m in debt due to calling things when he did not have the cash to do so. Unless he bets a bunch and wins, it will likely take him a week+ to come up with that kind of cash, if not a month.

Robcrawl is 265m in debt to Andrew, and according to robcrawl his bank was just conveniently rolled back, so he lost all his bank and can't pay him back.

Do you guys realize you will not be refunded for any of these should someone decide to scam?
    No
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2013-06-06, 08:07

Christina wrote:I HATE debt wagers. Imo if you host them you're either greedy or missing something in your head.

RobCrawl didn't have a bank to begin with to be honest. He lied. Icy will be deranked and banned if he doesn't pay back.
    Luke is paying me by the weekend at the latest.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-04-27, 16:27