Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+14
Hamza|Dinz
Moe
Sam
Rob Crawl
Jaycubb
Am the beast
Bf
Christina
Sponge
Nuti
Understand
Frosty
Yell0jello l M1LL
Jon
18 posters

Forum ban appeal - Nords / Connor

Jaycubb
    Jaycubb

Forum ban appeal - Nords / Connor - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum ban appeal - Nords / Connor

Post by Jaycubb 2013-05-28, 07:19

Rob Crawl wrote:Karn don't be so mean.
    I don't know if my opinion materrs.....but im gonna say it anyway
    Connor definitely deserves an unban.
    For a few minutes...forget that he "scammed". Each of U would definitely want him U banned. He was and is a fantastic person and I strongly urge the mods to unban him.

As to the scam , I feel he shouldn't be liable to pay.its his luck that aure stopped playing plus aure too actually scammed. So Connor shouldn't be made responsible to pay the scammed or host a dp. I think its stupid.
    And come on guys everyone deserves a second chance. If I,god forbid, make a mistake like this...I'd be dying to get back on forums.

That's my opinion. PLEASE UNBAN

Yeah guys its just "scam" and i mean we are cora dyce we love scammers. scamming is fun. yeah scam scam scam. who cares if he scammed one of ex hosts? Scamedy scamedy scam.
    Sam
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Forum ban appeal - Nords / Connor - Page 2 Empty Re: Forum ban appeal - Nords / Connor

Post by Sam 2013-05-28, 07:51

Understand wrote:"Accept money before creating a wager, payments cannot happen after the fact."

Payments cannot happen after the fact? Technically he never scammed anyone--it was Auree who broke a hosting rule, not Connor who scammed someone. Not to mention that person had a history of many questionable things and was most likely not suitable to be hosting in the first place...

^Assuming that is the rule, of course.

I'm not saying that it was morally right, but rules are rules. Whoever wrote the rule itself should be in debt 400m l0l. Razz
    Understand
    Understand

Post by Understand 2013-05-28, 16:03

Sam wrote:
    Understand wrote:"Accept money before creating a wager, payments cannot happen after the fact."

Payments cannot happen after the fact? Technically he never scammed anyone--it was Auree who broke a hosting rule, not Connor who scammed someone. Not to mention that person had a history of many questionable things and was most likely not suitable to be hosting in the first place...

^Assuming that is the rule, of course.

I'm not saying that it was morally right, but rules are rules. Whoever wrote the rule itself should be in debt 400m l0l. Razz

I was saying that Aure broke the hosting rule. And yes, it is one of the rules Very Happy
    Moe
    Moe
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Moe 2013-05-28, 16:23

Connor played a very big role in coradyce, 400m cant stop it, its just pixels
    Understand
    Understand

Post by Understand 2013-05-28, 16:34

Old Moe wrote:Connor played a very big role in coradyce, 400m cant stop it, its just pixels

Lol? That's a very very very very very weak argument.
    Yell0jello l M1LL
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Yell0jello l M1LL 2013-05-28, 18:14

To be honest if Connor said he is willing to pay aure 400m, then he should pay the people aure scammed(owed money too).Let him prove he would pay. That is not unreasonable in any form. Whether the rules were in place or not, if you promise someone you will pay and then say no, its scamming. Period. I do not think he would have a problem paying the people aure scammed, especially if he was willing to ppayback aure according to his original post.
    Hamza|Dinz
    Hamza|Dinz

Post by Hamza|Dinz 2013-05-28, 18:20

Well, we all make mistakes in the past but we learn to forgive :/

Unban
    Naipe
    Naipe
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Naipe 2013-05-28, 18:39

We've had worse offenders get unbanned. I vote for a second chance
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2013-05-29, 00:24

Karn wrote:
    Old Moe wrote:Connor played a very big role in coradyce, 400m cant stop it, its just pixels

Rofl.
    Yell0jello l M1LL wrote:
    Karn wrote:

Rofl.

Mind has been blown.
    Reminder:
    Sean wrote:Title.

1 day ban will be issued for anyone who posts irrelevant stuff.

E.g.
    thank you for Ur donation damn anther yellow member Very Happy

http://www.coradyce.com/t22686-follow-this-or-get-banneddo-not-post-if-you-are-not-involved

Thanks guys I'm sure you just forgot but be careful. Lucky I saw this before Christina or some other mod of equal noobiness or you could have been banned Wink

Last edited by Christina on 2013-05-29, 01:05; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : I saw the posts, but since this was your topic I figured you would clean it up. I knew they probably forgot, and I always send warnings for that kind of thing. Enjoy the edit mark. }:])
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2013-05-29, 02:22

Support for unban, if my opinion matters.
    Am the beast
    Am the beast
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Forum ban appeal - Nords / Connor - Page 2 Empty bl990

Post by Am the beast 2013-05-29, 03:20

Legend Joe4 wrote:Support for unban, if my opinion matters.
    same just an opinion.
    Understand
    Understand

Post by Understand 2013-05-29, 05:12

Legend Joe4 wrote:Support for unban, if my opinion matters.

Ranked in nmrh's fc.. yea it matters.

OT: Still waiting on Connor's input on spending 400m on the community.
    Boofz
    Boofz
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Boofz 2013-05-29, 06:42

As long as Connor can do something with the money as everyone else said, like give it away or whatnot; I think that he should be unbanned.

But, I think that zemlyr should be unbanned before Connor. Simply because if Connor proves himself by doing something with the 400m, then zemlyr has proved himself on this 'Understand' account.
    Rand al'Thor
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Rand al'Thor 2013-05-29, 10:38

Boofz wrote:As long as Connor can do something with the money as everyone else said, like give it away or whatnot; I think that he should be unbanned.

But, I think that zemlyr should be unbanned before Connor. Simply because if Connor proves himself by doing something with the 400m, then zemlyr has proved himself on this 'Understand' account.
    Yessssss.

And remod Sean whilst you're at it.

Support for all three.
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2013-05-29, 20:49

Connor says he is willing to do a 400m giveaway.
    Understand
    Understand

Post by Understand 2013-05-29, 20:51

Jon wrote:Connor says he is willing to do a 400m giveaway.

Sweet.. now he just has to wait for the unban ha... >.<
    Yell0jello l M1LL
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Yell0jello l M1LL 2013-05-29, 21:17

Jon wrote:Connor says he is willing to do a 400m giveaway.

Awesome had a feeling he would pull through and do it, hope to see him back soon Smile
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2013-05-30, 23:27

Unbanned on condition of the 400m giveaway. Welcome back Connor Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-29, 00:30