Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+51
Nova
BiZz3rK
k099str
Firefury54
Rock
logoutbye
Tunechi
Jaycubb
alching god
Reasons
water rush61
i r stewy
fadi1450
Neo
Dragon_Mp
mr_slim
tankin | D6G
Arvinster
Veny
Z3zima 1
Iamtaba
_G47
wing zero165
Adam|Disturb
*Frozen*
Dubiously
IWantPies
Lelz
Phat4tw
Juliaz
Brendan
Daft Punk
Boofz
Cannons
Hamza|Dinz
Sanne
James
Frosty
Andrew
Martin
Nuti
zq mage qx
DuhYerrowAzn
Rob Crawl
australia533
Rand al'Thor
Bothers
Paul
Connor
Shygodd
Tom's Slave
55 posters

Blue Phat Giveaway-April 5th

Rand al'Thor
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Blue Phat Giveaway-April 5th - Page 4 Empty Re: Blue Phat Giveaway-April 5th

Post by Rand al'Thor 2013-04-05, 04:17

Despite what I said earlier, I thought I'd give this a go as you don't seem to be going to do what 9th suggested (<-- please consider) and I really may as well finish this.

Rsn: Paaran Disen
    Reason: ...

* IT’S NOT A SOB STORY IF NO-ONE CRIES *
    (I hope by the end of this, you will be sufficiently devastated to give me at least consider giving me the blue phat)

So, where should I begin?

Oh! The very beginning I hear you cry? If you insist…

Well, at first, there was nothing…

Darkness welled and swirled in invisible eddies that could not be, and the very nothingness of the fabric of unreality blazed in fierce torrents against its own self. Voiceless cries sounded in that vast abyss, weeping for their creation, until a lone Being, a creature of Time and Life and Death and All, spoke the Word.

And so it Was.

The green-haired Entity , who deigned call the world into being, walked upon the fields of this new land, sprouting trees and shrubs where he tread, rearing great mountain ranges, and calling forth the very skies and the oceans. Amongst His many creations were the Icyenai, a warrior tribe that inhabited the far northern regions of the world, and it is at this point that I realise I am getting nowhere with this. So, fast-forward several thousands of years, quite a few divine global battles and Guthix knows how many utterances of the word, ‘lol’, to now.

Here I am, wasting away in the alleyways of Varrock with nothing to keep me company but this empty beer glass, my lucky sock, and Dylan, a chronic alcoholic of a dwarf who can’t seem to stop throwing rocks at anyone who doesn’t respond when he asks for their friendship (works every time…), but otherwise, it's kebabs and beer aplenty for that lucky soul! That’s pretty much the only reason I haven’t starved so far. That and the fleas.

So, umm… well, having spent many a year living as a beggar on these streets I know very well what it is feels like each night half-frozen to death. It isn’t so easy to just light a fire either, especially without a hatchet and only level one woodcutting. However, there is a solution to my problem.

As you are probably quite aware, blue promotes high combustibility (and alters the structure of the molecules it dyes, both vastly increasing the bond enthalpies yet acting as a catalyst for their breaking) and added to the highly exothermic nature of paper itself (which is hard to come by, mind) and the shape of the partyhat (see diagram below), this could potentially provide me with a lifetime source of heat and soothe these aching bones of mine. With the use of only a little friction, it would be marvellously easy to get this thing alight and suitably burning.

>> Degree-level Physics Explanation of the Pseudo-thermodyanimcs of Phat Burning: <<

Blue Phat Giveaway-April 5th - Page 4 Blue-p10

So, my proposal is simple. You give me the blue partyhat and you will have ridden yourself of a massive burden which you must be itching to get off your shoulders by now.

I understand that deciding who here should get the hat is a difficult thing, but, if I still haven’t convinced you thus far that I am the one... I know a mouse, and he hasn't got a house. I don't know why I call him Gerald. He's getting rather old, but he's a good mouse. If not for me, do it for him.

Blue Phat Giveaway-April 5th - Page 4 Wojhen10

DO IT FOR GERALD!

~~~
    Lol, I tried Sad

P.S.
    Are you actually quitting?
    Allen's Slave
    Allen's Slave

Post by Allen's Slave 2013-04-05, 04:35

Hey XK! Figured I should enter because- well, why not? Haha.

As to why I deserve it, I'm not the best / most active host out there, but I really do try to make Cora as good of a place as it can be, whether it be in-game, forums, or, as of late, behind the scenes. I find that some of the best things can be answering people's questions, concerns, etc. Being 100% honest (please don't take this is me sucking up) I really did enjoy our conversation on your thread about the host picking process being unfair. I love each and every member on these forums (loljk gtfo James) and their senses of humor, but it was very nice to have a rational and logical conversation with you. I wish you were more active so we could talk more, but it's nice to hear from you every now and then. Razz I guess I'm pretty much saying I'd actually appreciate the phat, and you can be assured it will be put to good use! As a side note, thank you very much for conducting this giveaway. I know it will be a momentous occasion in Cora Dyce history, and be quite the chatter for a long time to come! I guess this wasn't exactly entertaining, but eh, just typed what was on my mind! Thanks for taking me into consideration buddy. Smile
    June
    June
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by June 2013-04-05, 17:11

Rsn: Tear apart
    Reason:I'm going to be honest about this,if i win the blue phat i will be very happy.I will also maybe sell the phat and level up my skills..then ill probably be gambling a few mils...the rest i would invest in a rare.
    Joke:If you ever get angry about anything...imagine a T-Rex trying to masturbate.
    Gl All Razz
    Shygodd
    Shygodd
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Shygodd 2013-04-05, 18:18

rsn: Shygodd
    reason: i want it
    James
    James
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by James 2013-04-05, 19:26

Mistro | Tom wrote:Hey XK! Figured I should enter because- well, why not? Haha.

As to why I deserve it, I'm not the best / most active host out there, but I really do try to make Cora as good of a place as it can be, whether it be in-game, forums, or, as of late, behind the scenes. I find that some of the best things can be answering people's questions, concerns, etc. Being 100% honest (please don't take this is me sucking up) I really did enjoy our conversation on your thread about the host picking process being unfair. I love each and every member on these forums (loljk gtfo James) and their senses of humor, but it was very nice to have a rational and logical conversation with you. I wish you were more active so we could talk more, but it's nice to hear from you every now and then. Razz I guess I'm pretty much saying I'd actually appreciate the phat, and you can be assured it will be put to good use! As a side note, thank you very much for conducting this giveaway. I know it will be a momentous occasion in Cora Dyce history, and be quite the chatter for a long time to come! I guess this wasn't exactly entertaining, but eh, just typed what was on my mind! Thanks for taking me into consideration buddy. Smile

All that was aimed at me, I know <3

Post by Guest 2013-04-05, 22:03

Lol
    Brendan
    Brendan
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Brendan 2013-04-05, 23:42

Good luck! May the most clever and knowledgeable person win!
    Christina
    Christina
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Christina 2013-04-06, 00:03

The winner :
    Blue Phat Giveaway-April 5th - Page 4 Tumblr_m31z5cV0op1qfzmqro1_250
    Tom's Slave
    Tom's Slave
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Tom's Slave 2013-04-06, 00:06

Christina wrote:The winner :

This one wins.
    DuhYerrowAzn
    DuhYerrowAzn
    Sergeant
    Sergeant

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by DuhYerrowAzn 2013-04-06, 00:19

The troll wins.

go figure
    Brendan
    Brendan
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Brendan 2013-04-06, 00:55

Christina wrote:The winner :

Troll so cute and squishy! I could squish him all day long and be his best friend! So cute!
    Cannons

Post by Cannons 2013-04-06, 06:02

Who won o.o
    Martin
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Martin 2013-04-06, 12:36

It was a troll?...
    Brendan
    Brendan
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Brendan 2013-04-07, 17:38

2KK2 wrote:It was a troll?...

No. The Troll won... He ate it and said - "YUM! Me like Blue Partyhat!" It was S000 dam cute Smile
    Sanne
    Sanne
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sanne 2013-04-07, 19:39

haha shygodd
    Martin
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Martin 2013-04-07, 20:22

Biased decision imo.
    Veny
    Veny
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Veny 2013-04-08, 00:24

l0l gg phat
    Christina
    Christina
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Christina 2013-04-08, 03:16

Stop pming me people, I didn't win anything rofl.
    Veny
    Veny
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Veny 2013-04-08, 03:21

Christina wrote:Stop pming me people, I didn't win anything rofl.

gz witch Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
    share the gp <333
    Rock
    Rock

Post by Rock 2013-04-11, 14:41

What I tell all you guys lol... IT WAS A TROLL and yet you guys believe a guy that showed it to a host but not give it to them to hold... GG. (Not trying to be mean trying to prove a point that you guys all got trolled.)
    Bf
    Bf
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Bf 2013-04-12, 02:36

Don't ever do this again

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-19, 19:40