Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+51
Nova
BiZz3rK
k099str
Firefury54
Rock
logoutbye
Tunechi
Jaycubb
alching god
Reasons
water rush61
i r stewy
fadi1450
Neo
Dragon_Mp
mr_slim
tankin | D6G
Arvinster
Veny
Z3zima 1
Iamtaba
_G47
wing zero165
Adam|Disturb
*Frozen*
Dubiously
IWantPies
Lelz
Phat4tw
Juliaz
Brendan
Daft Punk
Boofz
Cannons
Hamza|Dinz
Sanne
James
Frosty
Andrew
Martin
Nuti
zq mage qx
DuhYerrowAzn
Rob Crawl
australia533
Rand al'Thor
Bothers
Paul
Connor
Shygodd
Tom's Slave
55 posters

Blue Phat Giveaway-April 5th

Hamza|Dinz
    Hamza|Dinz

Blue Phat Giveaway-April 5th - Page 2 Empty Re: Blue Phat Giveaway-April 5th

Post by Hamza|Dinz 2013-03-11, 21:08

Rsn: hdin2

Reason : I believe I done alot for Cora Dyce by advertising 8hrs/7 , hosting dparties, been active almost everyday and a trust worthy and a nice person to be with Smile I believe I'f u take me into consideration, I will put ur valuable party hat into good use- not into dicing and loosing in the end. Aswell as this I been in Cora Dyce for 11 months now Smile which means tht I am very active and supportive towards members Smile eventhough I've never seen u be4 I wish u everything In the future and ty for doing this <3 I hope u take this into consideration.
    Cannons

Post by Cannons 2013-03-11, 21:42

RSN: Cannon000777
    Reason: Well I'm not going to lie, I do have about 10~12 phats and like 4 blue ones I wear at home but this would be my first virtual one.
    Boofz
    Boofz
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Boofz 2013-03-11, 22:04

RSN: Boofz

Reason: I think i'm nice to most community members. I will give a helping hand if I can, as long as it's not involving gp's, and that partyhat would look nice on me. Wink
    Daft Punk
    Daft Punk
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Daft Punk 2013-03-11, 22:19

Show it to a rank in game and don't blur out the ranks' name.
    Tom's Slave
    Tom's Slave
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Tom's Slave 2013-03-12, 00:03

Daft, inbox me and we can make some arrangements. The trade screen earlier in the thread should have eliminated any doubt of its validity. To all the other people who commented, thanks for participating.
    Brendan
    Brendan
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Brendan 2013-03-12, 02:45

Your like perfect Mr XK.

Rsn: Waded

Reason: Ever since I have come here, I have tried to help Cora Dyce improve. I locked my application because I know there are many other members here who also deserve rank. A partyhat would give me hope and I've always wanted a blue partyhat! I wouldn't bet any of it or give it to some leecher. We've had some arguments about some people in our clan, but we tended to become friends again. I don't know you too well but you seem like the most mature person here (Not Kidding). Consider giving it to who you think deserves it, and who is here to help our clan.

PS: Even though I have quit multiple times I know I am never going to quit. I will always be a pure Cora!

Thanks so much XK, amazing giveaway Smile
    Juliaz
    Juliaz
    Highroller
    Highroller

Post by Juliaz 2013-03-12, 04:17

RSN: Juliaz
    Reason: WHY THE HELL NOT?
    Tom's Slave
    Tom's Slave
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Tom's Slave 2013-03-12, 04:28

Juliaz wrote:RSN: Juliaz
    Reason: WHY THE HELL NOT?

Best reason so far. Appreciated.
    Phat4tw
    Phat4tw
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Post by Phat4tw 2013-03-12, 11:00

Rsn: Phat4tw
    Its in my blood and my name. I have the hardest boner I have ever had just looking at this picture. A kangaroo could bum me right now and I wouldn't even notice as my erection is so hard. I have no blood left in me as its all rushed to my erected penile.

Please explaine why I dont deserve it.
    Lelz
    Lelz
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Lelz 2013-03-12, 11:11

Rsn: Lelz
    reason: I am a host and still poor and in debts.
    IWantPies
    IWantPies
    VIP
    VIP

Post by IWantPies 2013-03-12, 20:53

Rsn : I want pies
    Im a dedicated player who wants to bet a phat Very Happy
    8 years of playing and i have never had more than 300m, it would be a nice change to have a phat Razz
    Dubiously
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Dubiously 2013-03-13, 03:31

I've actually talked to you a bit, I really hope you change your mind! But if not...

Rsn: BnL

Reason:
    I would sell it for irl cash.

Last edited by Dubiously on 2013-04-05, 15:24; edited 3 times in total
    *Frozen*
    *Frozen*
    VIP
    VIP

Post by *Frozen* 2013-03-13, 03:42

Rsn: fr0zenh3ll

Why me:
    One day the lords of ice and fire met. It was awkward for them but try got used to it. They started flirting and getting dirty Wink one day fire lord's condom broke, thus making me. (Frozen-hell). My mother (ice lord) post her blue crown. I wish to have your blue phat to replace my long lost mother's crown with a blue phat of the finest wealth. Thank you for listening Smile

Even though I'd like a blue phat, keep going! Sell it for IRL cash if you don't want it :p!
    Tom's Slave
    Tom's Slave
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Tom's Slave 2013-03-13, 03:59

*Frozen* wrote:Rsn: fr0zenh3ll

Why me:
    One day the lords of ice and fire met. It was awkward for them but try got used to it. They started flirting and getting dirty Wink one day fire lord's condom broke, thus making me. (Frozen-hell). My mother (ice lord) post her blue crown. I wish to have your blue phat to replace my long lost mother's crown with a blue phat of the finest wealth. Thank you for listening Smile

Even though I'd like a blue phat, keep going! Sell it for IRL cash if you don't want it :p!

Haha. I have enough Smile , don't need an exorbitant amount of money.
    *Frozen*
    *Frozen*
    VIP
    VIP

Post by *Frozen* 2013-03-13, 04:06

Mr XK wrote:
    *Frozen* wrote:Rsn: fr0zenh3ll

Why me:

Haha. I have enough Smile , don't need an exorbitant amount of money.
    The story is phat worthy ehh? True story.
    Hamza|Dinz
    Hamza|Dinz

Post by Hamza|Dinz 2013-03-13, 20:47

MR XK who have u taken into consideration Smile I hope u read my reason

Tyvm once again
    Adam|Disturb
    Adam|Disturb
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Adam|Disturb 2013-03-13, 21:00

Rsn:Disturbiaz

Why do I deserve: I don't really deserve it but I would love to get more then 200m and I have been cleaned for more then 3months and it would be really nice to have a phat for once

Thxxx ^.^
    *Frozen*
    *Frozen*
    VIP
    VIP

Post by *Frozen* 2013-03-13, 21:46

Hamza|Dinz wrote:Rsn: hdin2

Reason : I believe I done alot for Cora Dyce by advertising 8hrs/7 , hosting dparties, been active almost everyday and a trust worthy and a nice person to be with Smile I believe I'f u take me into consideration, I will put ur valuable party hat into good use- not into dicing and loosing in the end. Aswell as this I been in Cora Dyce for 11 months now Smile which means tht I am very active and supportive towards members Smile eventhough I've never seen u be4 I wish u everything In the future and ty for doing this <3 I hope u take this into consideration.
    Listen to what he said. make it amusing and funny.
    actually, this is the funniest. lmao
    Brendan
    Brendan
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Brendan 2013-03-14, 01:07

I'm kinda perplex. - Is the Most deserving winning a blue phat on April 5 or is the most deserving person?

Would help me a bunch to make a new post Smile
    wing zero165
    wing zero165
    VIP
    VIP

Post by wing zero165 2013-03-14, 02:20

RSN: Wing Zero165

Reason: I believe I am a loyal member of this community. Always try to help people and give away stuff. Also it's a freaking blue phat so of course I want in =D thanks for the future giveaway
    _G47
    _G47

Post by _G47 2013-03-14, 05:59

rsn:G47 DYCE

i
    i dunno about u but i think you are kind with that generousity and i need it a lot.
    i hope u understand please dont quit.keep the phat with u.thats it and have fun wth cora dyce.
    Iamtaba
    Iamtaba
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Iamtaba 2013-03-14, 12:02

Rsn:Icywave486
    Reason:I like kittens,I like Phats,I like the color blue.Smile

Also it would be very nice to have A blue party hat as I can do lots of things with it.I also PROMISE to give at LEAST 20% of it to the clan members and i would really appreciate it Smile

and finally,this community is awesome and i think im quite loyal Very Happy
    Z3zima 1
    Z3zima 1

Post by Z3zima 1 2013-03-14, 12:10

Rsn : Z3zima 1

Why do i deserve to Win : Because i Have been Playing Rs for 6 Years , and never had over 100M and always dreamed about getting a phat , I Wanna Finally Win one , And i hope i can get it through u <33
    Veny
    Veny
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Veny 2013-03-14, 13:08

RSN: VENY

WHY I SHOULD WIN- BLUE PHAT BLUE PHAT BLUE PHAT BLUE PHAT BLUE PHAT BLUE PHAT BLUE PHAT BLUE PHAT BLUE PHAT BLUE PHAT BLUE PHAT BLUE PHAT
    BLUE PHAT BLUE PHAT BLUE PHAT BLUE PHAT BLUE PHAT BLUE PHAT
    BLUE PHAT BLUE PHAT BLUE PHAT BLUE PHAT BLUE PHAT BLUE PHAT

Blue Phat Giveaway-April 5th - Page 2 Iq8wgg

Blue Phat Giveaway-April 5th - Page 2 140vmrs

Blue Phat Giveaway-April 5th - Page 2 2lw15w3
    Arvinster

Post by Arvinster 2013-03-16, 09:04

RSN: Channa619 and my Reason: Who wouldn't want a free partyhat hahaha

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-19, 23:22