Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+51
Nova
BiZz3rK
k099str
Firefury54
Rock
logoutbye
Tunechi
Jaycubb
alching god
Reasons
water rush61
i r stewy
fadi1450
Neo
Dragon_Mp
mr_slim
tankin | D6G
Arvinster
Veny
Z3zima 1
Iamtaba
_G47
wing zero165
Adam|Disturb
*Frozen*
Dubiously
IWantPies
Lelz
Phat4tw
Juliaz
Brendan
Daft Punk
Boofz
Cannons
Hamza|Dinz
Sanne
James
Frosty
Andrew
Martin
Nuti
zq mage qx
DuhYerrowAzn
Rob Crawl
australia533
Rand al'Thor
Bothers
Paul
Connor
Shygodd
Tom's Slave
55 posters

Blue Phat Giveaway-April 5th

tankin | D6G
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Blue Phat Giveaway-April 5th - Page 3 Empty Re: Blue Phat Giveaway-April 5th

Post by tankin | D6G 2013-03-17, 02:47

RSN:D6G
    REASON: It would go perfect with my mithril; I'd never sell it.
    mr_slim

Post by mr_slim 2013-03-22, 16:34

RSN: Slim150

Reason: This was the last I had one:
    Blue Phat Giveaway-April 5th - Page 3 JU6u8dC

Also
    In the RSC days, I had a character that lived in the void. He could go to member areas even though he was f2p. I used to go around scaring people Very Happy
    Blue Phat Giveaway-April 5th - Page 3 KcYXgjc
    Dragon_Mp
    Dragon_Mp

Post by Dragon_Mp 2013-03-22, 23:34

RSN: Dragon Mp
    Reason: I would like to be part of the Blue Man Group. Only way to complete that is to have a Blue Party Hat. Gotta pass those auditions bro.
    Neo
    Neo

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Neo 2013-03-23, 03:01

RSN:IRCo
    Why: Never Had Blue Phat Befor
    fadi1450
    fadi1450

Post by fadi1450 2013-03-23, 12:09

rsn: 3vill knight

i would sell the phat and do huge dpt Very Happy for cora dyce members only soo what do u think ??? and do some skills Very Happy like mage get it to 99
    i r stewy
    i r stewy

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by i r stewy 2013-03-23, 13:02

Rsn: i r stewy
    Reason: i'm a collector my goal in rs has always been a rare set, and time and time again i've been hacked bringing me down to starting point. (from different hack ocasions i've lost santa, green mask, 2 100m piles, random 10mish banks ) highest bank i've gotten at a point was 300m cash, aftergetting cleaned quit almost 2yrs. now i'm slowly making money through pvm...cant even afford a santa yet which is sad tbh considering the amount of hours ALTOGETHER i've put in the game, and some ******* kids got all the partyhats/cash i've made. so tbh i know deserve it more than anyone else bc i've worked hard time and time again to achieve the goal, having always been brought down to zero and yet im still trying. bear in mind i wasnt lured (i reckon stupid/greedy people who fall for lures deserve to be cleaned/stay poor), and i'm hoping with JAG i'm not getting hacked again...
    water rush61
    water rush61

Post by water rush61 2013-03-24, 08:22

Rsn:water rush61
    Reason:I would want this party hat becoz I have been in cora for 3months,I need some money,done a lot of drop party's ,giveaways,and if I get this blue phat,I would sell it and got some money and do high wagers
    Reasons

Post by Reasons 2013-03-25, 07:52

RSN:Pario - cuz if u dont u get hacked

game
    alching god
    alching god

Post by alching god 2013-03-25, 22:11

RSN: alching god

Reason: Hmm i would probably sell it, so i can use the cash for 99 def, and use the rest for ALOT of drop party's giving others a chance to become rich.
    Dont know what else you could do with that amount of cash, since gambling is almost out of the picture Sad
    Jaycubb
    Jaycubb

Post by Jaycubb 2013-03-27, 05:38

Its an obvious troll.
    Tunechi
    Tunechi

Post by Tunechi 2013-03-27, 10:25

Well MR XK allow me to start off my story,

We can all sit here and talk about our losses both in-game and out, but I can guarantee you none of you can top my story IRL. From what I have learned, here at Cora Dyce, your past does not matter. When you head over to this website, you leave all your worries behind, and you can relax back and have fun (gambling) while talking to your best friends. I am sure there are people here who have lost billions gambling....so in your opinion, XK, would giving them a party hat do any good? I have been playing Rs for over eight years, and I can strongly say I understand the value of money. You must bet with your mind, not your mind. I am never considered a professional at Rs because throughout these eight years. I am not at the level/skill I should be. This party hat will prove everyone wrong. I strongly believe that all my hours spent on Rs (60 Days (60x24 hours) should not go to waste, and that I deserve to gain something from it. Now I know you didn't want a sob story, and this isn't really one, but like I stated before, Cora Dyce is a place to have fun.

Here is one of my favorite jokes:

Why is six afraid of seven?

Six hasn't been the same since he left Vietnam. Every time he closes his eyes, he's sees Charlie hiding in the darkness of the forest. Not that you could ever see those bastards, mind you. They were fast and they knew their way around the jungle. He remembers the looks on the boy's faces when they walked into that village and... oh Jesus. He shouldn't think about that now. Sometimes he still hears Tex's slow southern drawl. He remembers the smell of Brooklyn's cigarettes. He always had a pack of Luckys. But the boys are gone now... he knows that. It's--it's just that he forgets sometimes. And sometimes the way that seven looks at him... it makes him think. Sets him on edge. And he feels like he's back there... In the jungle... In the darkness.

Seven has a hook for a hand as well, which is very scary.
    logoutbye

Post by logoutbye 2013-03-27, 15:32

rsn: log out bye
    reason: ive played since phats were 1m's @ varrock and it took me weeks to just get 100k @ that time, i was a noob. Razz, its just, i am working hard on getting a phat on my own but its real hard as i have school etc. everytime when i get some money, i spend it on skills etc.. hard to keep it all on you and safe for a phat... would be so gr8 if i get a phat for my own Smile.

thanks for reading.
    Rock
    Rock

Post by Rock 2013-03-28, 13:02

First: Let a Andy hold it or Strugg because they can be the only two.
    Second: Show a screenshot of you trading it to a Cora Host for proof instead of blacking out the name.
    Third: Everyone, he said "May be quitting soon" that doesn't mean he is quitting.
    Fourth:...
    Tom's Slave
    Tom's Slave
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Tom's Slave 2013-03-28, 16:52

Rock wrote:First: Let a Andy hold it or Strugg because they can be the only two.
    Second: Show a screenshot of you trading it to a Cora Host for proof instead of blacking out the name.
    Third: Everyone, he said "May be quitting soon" that doesn't mean he is quitting.
    Fourth:...

Since you feel obligated to not read through this read and be completely oblivious to anything and everything that was mentioned, inbox me and I'll show you. It was already shown to a Cora Dyce host (Daft Punk)
    Brendan
    Brendan
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Brendan 2013-03-28, 20:59

Ok XK. Here is my new one!!!:

Rsn: Waded

Reason: I would never do anything stupid with it. (Lured, scammed etc.) Plus a blue phat is the second most expensive item in Rs - Who wouldn't want it! I would also help our clan make more members here by possibly giving back 1b to our community and sharing the wealth. (I know you mentioned to not say a giveaway... But I want to!) Like some people here only play for money and all, I actually play the game and I'd also use it to merch and make more profit for my account, this will also help me in Cora Dyce to achieve a future rank someday, which will be noticed by giving away money! Thanks for the opportunity XK!
    Firefury54
    Firefury54
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Firefury54 2013-03-31, 22:22

RSN: Firefury54

Reason: So that I can wear it on my head and flaunt it in the face of all the rich snobs. I will NOT do giveaways, I will NOT use it on skills, and I most definitely will NOT make the world a better place. It's MY turn to be the bitch!
    Cannons

Post by Cannons 2013-04-01, 00:41

Firefury54 wrote:RSN: Firefury54

Reason: So that I can wear it on my head and flaunt it in the face of all the rich snobs. I will NOT do giveaways, I will NOT use it on skills, and I most definitely will NOT make the world a better place. It's MY turn to be the bitch!

TAKING BACK vouch on your host app.
    Rand al'Thor
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Rand al'Thor 2013-04-01, 01:47

Cannons wrote:TAKING BACK vouch on your host app.
    Lol, good luck with that.

Firefury54 wrote:RSN: Firefury54

Wth, you promised you'd rip the blue phat up if you won and make little origami butterflies. Srsly, wthhh.

Crying irl Sad
    k099str
    k099str
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by k099str 2013-04-01, 01:58

RSN: K099str gf
    Reason: Hey, ive been in the fc for about a month now, and got to make some good friend sand gamble before the recent jagex strike down (fuck you jagex!!!!). Anyway ive had a really good time and i plan on sticking with the clan through these rough times and to the future with cora credits!!!!
    Frosty
    Frosty

Post by Frosty 2013-04-01, 10:02

I'd like it please

Reason:
    BiZz3rK
    BiZz3rK
    VIP
    VIP

Post by BiZz3rK 2013-04-02, 07:39

RSN - BiZz3rK

Hey. I've never met you, but I've been playing Rs for over 7 years now, with occasional time off here and there. I've never had more that 256m. That was the highest I've had my bank, and that's when I got scammed for it all. I've been slowly rebuilding it, but I've been doing some bigger bets here lately, doing IRC giveaway's, drop parties, and I always help anybody that needs it. This would make all the time i've spent on this game worth it.
    I hope you consider me as option. Thanks for the opportunity. Smile
    Martin
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Martin 2013-04-02, 07:40

Second reason LOL

Rsn:2KK2
    Reason: I struggle irl and virtually to make friends. Maybe I'll be able to buy my friends like Andy? I'd like to say I'm one legit ass mofo. I haven't really had any luck at Cora Dyce. Therefore I wouldn't bet your precious phat. I'd end up spreading out the gp between many members at Cora Dyce. I could even pay off my mom's gas bill. I could also pay off the rest of the reperations that Germany owes for starting WW1. I could make a deal with the Afghan president to stop war and make world peace. Finally I'd probally buy 07gp and beat you in your overall stats. I should win because I want to beat you in 07rs

No one take offence pl0x ilu all and thanks Mr XK for this giveaway and gl to everyoneeee
    Daft Punk
    Daft Punk
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Daft Punk 2013-04-02, 10:10

If you're actually giving it away -

Sell it and donate its worth to a charitable cause. There are people less fortunate than you and I who could use a helping hand. Thousands of organizations across the world help suffering people combat hunger and battle malaria and other diseases and ailments.

If you want a host to do this for you, I would recommend a few hosts to you who I trust dearly, who have donated a lot of money to worthwhile causes.

-Ryan
    Lelz
    Lelz
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Lelz 2013-04-02, 10:46

Daft Punk wrote:If you're actually giving it away -

Sell it and donate its worth to a charitable cause. There are people less fortunate than you and I who could use a helping hand. Thousands of organizations across the world help suffering people combat hunger and battle malaria and other diseases and ailments.

If you want a host to do this for you, I would recommend a few hosts to you who I trust dearly, who have donated a lot of money to worthwhile causes.

-Ryan
    No rwt.

I am joking ,I am joking LOL. I agree Razz
    Nova

Post by Nova 2013-04-02, 12:27

RSN:1 nova
    REASON : I like the colour blue.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-19, 20:31