Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+22
Alex | R6A
Chrsyalis
Rng2h
Rand al'Thor
Plessey
Nuti
Veny
James
DuhYerrowAzn
Slash
Adam|Disturb
Bothers
Dogs>Cats
Lelz
Christina
Brendan
Uber Tvvins
Runetom
Boofz
Marw
Nitm
Jaycubb
26 posters

[FORUM GAME] The 3 Letter Word Story

Dogs>Cats
    Dogs>Cats
    General
    General

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 100

[FORUM GAME] The 3 Letter Word Story - Page 3 Empty Re: [FORUM GAME] The 3 Letter Word Story

Post by Dogs>Cats 2013-01-26, 16:20

Uber Tvvins wrote:I used to pick on James, but then something happened one day. James shoved his fat ass pixel and then ate my shoe. This shoe was sanne's. After learning this, he grabbed his banana to please someone named Miz May who was a lesbian cat lover who liked to masturbate in the room of Andy.

Andy woke up seeing Christina's sexy legs that were covered in cum because Jaycubb decided to eat the snatch out of the big black pussy lips while Christina was touching Slash's sexy hair.

Christina came out naked and horny wearing polka dot lipstick and kissed Jame's 3 inch ruler and killed Christina's horny cat. The cat was sucking James's pubic area with its black lesbian tongue. James felt like eating out Christina because he is the coolest ever (in soviet russia).

Then, slash came with his big
    duck and quacked
    Uber Tvvins
    Uber Tvvins

[FORUM GAME] The 3 Letter Word Story - Page 3 Empty Re: [FORUM GAME] The 3 Letter Word Story

Post by Uber Tvvins 2013-01-26, 16:28

I used to pick on James, but then something happened one day. James shoved his fat ass pixel and then ate my shoe. This shoe was sanne's. After learning this, he grabbed his banana to please someone named Miz May who was a lesbian cat lover who liked to masturbate in the room of Andy.

Andy woke up seeing Christina's sexy legs that were covered in cum because Jaycubb decided to eat the snatch out of the big black pussy lips while Christina was touching Slash's sexy hair.

Christina came out naked and horny wearing polka dot lipstick and kissed Jame's 3 inch ruler and killed Christina's horny cat. The cat was sucking James's pubic area with its black lesbian tongue. James felt like eating out Christina because he is the coolest ever (in soviet russia).

Then, slash came with his big duck and quacked. This made Christina
    Veny
    Veny
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Veny 2013-01-26, 17:13

I used to pick on James, but then something happened one day. James shoved his fat ass pixel and then ate my shoe. This shoe was sanne's. After learning this, he grabbed his banana to please someone named Miz May who was a lesbian cat lover who liked to masturbate in the room of Andy.

Then, slash came with his big vagina and he

Brendan
    Brendan
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Brendan 2013-01-26, 17:34

Then, slash came with his big vagina and he devoured Christina's tampon
    Jaycubb
    Jaycubb

Post by Jaycubb 2013-01-27, 02:59

Then, slash came with his big duck and quacked. This made Christina orgasm extremely fast
    Brendan
    Brendan
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Brendan 2013-01-27, 04:50

Jay u missed like 5 peoples Posts! use mine:

Jaycubb
    Jaycubb

Post by Jaycubb 2013-01-27, 04:52

Waded l T00M wrote:Jay u missed like 5 peoples Posts! use mine:

No you guys started wrong. Someone posted before you guys did with the correct paragraph.
    Brendan
    Brendan
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Brendan 2013-01-27, 05:17

This one is funnier keep going:

Then, slash came with his big vagina and he devoured Christina's tampon. Slash and James
    Jaycubb
    Jaycubb

Post by Jaycubb 2013-01-27, 05:20

Then, slash came with his big vagina and he devoured Christina's tampon. Slash and James sucked each others
    Brendan
    Brendan
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Brendan 2013-01-27, 05:23

Then, slash came with his big vagina and he devoured Christina's tampon. Slash and James sucked each others nipples and penises
    Jaycubb
    Jaycubb

Post by Jaycubb 2013-01-27, 05:28

Then, slash came with his big vagina and he devoured Christina's tampon. Slash and James sucked each others nipples and penises because yolo. Then
    Brendan
    Brendan
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Brendan 2013-01-27, 05:38

Then, slash came with his big vagina and he devoured Christina's tampon. Slash and James sucked each others nipples and penises because yolo. Then Waded ended up
    Jaycubb
    Jaycubb

Post by Jaycubb 2013-01-27, 13:07

Then, slash came with his big vagina and he devoured Christina's tampon. Slash and James sucked each others nipples and penises because yolo. Then Waded ended up jizzing all over
    James
    James
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by James 2013-01-27, 13:27

Then, slash came with his big vagina and he devoured Christina's tampon. Slash and James sucked each others nipples and penises because yolo. Then Waded ended up jizzing all over his pet fish.
    Jaycubb
    Jaycubb

Post by Jaycubb 2013-01-27, 14:05

Then, slash came with his big vagina and he devoured Christina's tampon. Slash and James sucked each others nipples and penises because yolo. Then Waded ended up jizzing all over his pet fish. Then paradyce shutdown
    Uber Tvvins
    Uber Tvvins

Post by Uber Tvvins 2013-01-27, 15:22

Then, slash came with his big vagina and he devoured Christina's tampon. Slash and James sucked each others nipples and penises because yolo. Then Waded ended up jizzing all over his pet fish. Then paradyce shutdown
    his computer because
    Dogs>Cats
    Dogs>Cats
    General
    General

Dices Rolls

Post by Dogs>Cats 2013-01-27, 16:13

Uber Tvvins wrote:I used to pick on James, but then something happened one day. James shoved his fat ass pixel and then ate my shoe. This shoe was sanne's. After learning this, he grabbed his banana to please someone named Miz May who was a lesbian cat lover who liked to masturbate in the room of Andy.

his computer because
    It was tomorrow
    Brendan
    Brendan
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Brendan 2013-01-27, 16:45

his computer because it was tomorrow. Christina and Waded
    Dogs>Cats
    Dogs>Cats
    General
    General

Dices Rolls

Post by Dogs>Cats 2013-01-28, 04:19

his computer because it was tomorrow. Christina and Waded had gay sex
    Brendan
    Brendan
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Brendan 2013-01-28, 04:31

his computer because it was tomorrow. Christina and Waded had gay sex with Christina's strap-on.
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2013-01-28, 13:37

his computer because it was tomorrow. Christina and Waded had gay sex with Christina's strap-on.

Christina loves slash's
    Dogs>Cats
    Dogs>Cats
    General
    General

Dices Rolls

Post by Dogs>Cats 2013-01-28, 15:28

Jake wrote:I used to pick on James, but then something happened one day. James shoved his fat ass pixel and then ate my shoe. This shoe was sanne's. After learning this, he grabbed his banana to please someone named Miz May who was a lesbian cat lover who liked to masturbate in the room of Andy.

Christina loves slash's
    Pet rock "rocky"
    Slash
    Slash
    Global Mod
    Global Mod

Post by Slash 2013-01-28, 16:41

Christina loves slash's Pet rock "rocky". Rocky is a
    Jaycubb
    Jaycubb

Post by Jaycubb 2013-01-28, 20:19

Christina loves slash's Pet rock "rocky". Rocky is a slim rock that
    Uber Tvvins
    Uber Tvvins

Post by Uber Tvvins 2013-01-28, 20:46

Christina loves slash's Pet rock "rocky". Rocky is a slim rock that eats a lot

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-17, 06:11