Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

---week 20---

CM
    CM
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

---week 20--- Empty ---week 20---

Post by CM 2012-11-26, 06:06

---week 20--- Newsletter-1

Week 20( WE DA BEST Very Happy )
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any ideas for the newsletter are welcome, just shoot to one of us a PM.

Newsletter writers:
    - zemlyr <-- Arab money
    - Stark/Jordan <-- Irish Beast!!
    - Christina <-- OMG Look who's hired Very Happy
    -Mistro <-- Too sexy!
    And umm...yeah...
    ......James <-- ew

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Past Newsletters
    Week 1
    Week 2
    Week 3
    Week 4
    Week 5
    Week 6
    Week 7
    Week 8
    Week 9
    Week 10
    Week 11
    Week 12
    Week 13
    Week 14
    Week 15
    Week 16
    Week 17
    Week 18
    Week 19

---week 20--- Coinsdetail

Betting Arena

- Most active bettor goes to... Cute x
    - Most active hustler (host) goes to... Nr
    - High roller of the week goes to... The Callin

Host of the Week ~Aaron - 2ZX!

---week 20--- 121112215633
    ^Devil in disguise^

---week 20--- Aaroncb
    <3

Christina: Hey Aaron!

Aaron - 2ZX: Hello Christina!

Christina: How has your day been so far?

Aaron - 2ZX: My Day, has been great - Couldn't get any better Wink

Christina: Did you win the lottery?

Aaron - 2ZX: No, Unfortunately Not - I'm A Unlucky person Very Happy

Christina: Then your day could be better!

Christina: Anyways, time to start this shit ! So, what are you like IRL Aaron?

Aaron - 2ZX: IRL, Well - I'm A Good guy, I'm Friendly Very Happy , I like going out and doing things with friends ^^.

Christina: What sort of things?

Aaron - 2ZX: Well things Like, Going out clubbing, Parties - Or even usual things just chilling around ;P

Christina: So are you a party dude? Very Happy

Aaron - 2ZX: I wouldn't say 'Much' of a party person, but I guess so Very Happy

Christina: Razz so how did a party person get into Rs? ;D

Aaron - 2ZX: Well, Iv'e been playing Rs since 2003 Wink Back when I was in primary school, so Iv'e been brought up into playing rs Very Happy

Christina: Did your friends play it, or a sibling? Or did you just find out about it on the Net Smile

Aaron - 2ZX: Well, I seen a friend playing it at school - So I asked him what he was playing & He explained too me what it was, and how I Could play Very Happy

Christina: What is your favorite skill in rs?

Aaron - 2ZX: My Favourite Skill Would Have To Be, Erm : Slayer Smile

Christina: Ooo Why Slayer?

Aaron - 2ZX: I like slayer, because can travel around rs - Fight diffrent monsters and experience diffrent loots Smile.

Christina: What did you do in rs before Cora?

Aaron - 2ZX: Well, I always used to Pk - Make some pking videos (Simple Vids) And normally just skill Smile.

Christina: Any commentaries with dat sexy aussie accent? Wink

Aaron - 2ZX: Nar, I haven't done any commentaries but I will sure to be making more video's About pking, once I get enough gear & supplies etc Wink

Christina: Looking forward to that Very Happy

Christina: Any tips for the Slayers out there?

Aaron - 2ZX: Some tips about slayer: If you want to earn fast experience, Try to do the task fast as possible, this means - Using Pots, Prayer + Also a cannon.

Christina:Cool Smile Do you like hosting?

Aaron - 2ZX: Yes, I Enjoy hosting - It's like A Hobby to me, it's great to host with all these lovely people around me Razz

Christina: Who is your favorite host? (and why)

Aaron - 2ZX: Well - I Would have to Say My Favourite Host Is 'Xines'
    Reason: She Has Helped me From the very beginning Ever Since Iv'e become a host, She has also helped in many other ways.

Christina: Awh, that is nice Smile Do you have any favorite members?

Aaron - 2ZX: Well Yes, My Favourites Are 'Cute x & Corena'

Christina: Why? Is it because they are GIRLS?

Aaron - 2ZX: It's Not the reason They're 'Girls' it's because
    I like Cute x, because she makes me happy when i'm around her, It's always good to keep happy Smile,
    I like Corena, because He is a very friendly person & Enjoy talking about stuff to him. (Don't Think Corena Is A Girl) Smile

Christina: I still firmly believe Corena is a girl, because of the bunny ears.
    Anyways, what is your favorite part about being a host?

Aaron - 2ZX: My favourite Part about being host, Is meeting New People & becoming friends with them, So they feel safe in the community.

Christina: Smile Okay, time to play the weird Host Word thingy that Julia came up with! Ready?

Aaron - 2ZX: Sure!. Razz

Christina: L1Z

Aaron - 2ZX: Sis.

Christina: Sanne

Aaron - 2ZX: Alcoholic Wink

Christina: 9th

Aaron - 2ZX: Beast.

Christina: Wisely|TmmT

Aaron - 2ZX: Friendly ^^

Christina: Lelz

Aaron - 2ZX: Sexy

Christina: ^disagree

Aaron - 2ZX: Lool

Christina: Vp0

Aaron - 2ZX: Young.

Christina: Sloppy

Aaron - 2ZX: IrcHacker

Christina: 2zx Wink

Aaron - 2ZX: Sexy Boss Very Happy

Christina: G7

Aaron - 2ZX: Helpful.

Christina: Last but not least, ME!

Aaron - 2ZX: Cutie.

Christina: Any last words for the weirdos reading this?

Aaron - 2ZX: I Love You All Smile

Christina: So, you love kv5?

Aaron - 2ZX: I'm Sorry, I Love Everyone Excluding KV5 (Rush Drag)

Christina: Gg kv5. Thanks for your time Aaron!

Aaron - 2ZX: You're more then welcome Christina! Smile

James' American Corner!

Welcome .. to another week of james!!!!!! yay! This week we have... and american. sorry guys.[/color]

l!!!!Random Interview!!!!

This week... we have.. the one and only.... Mistro! The only downside is he is American.. :L

James : Hey Mistro! How are you?
    Mistro: Good! How about yourself James?

James : I am very well, my American friend? Now, my first question is... How are you so bad at haxball?
    Mistro: Well you see James, I'm actually part of a suicide prevention club. I know you're on the last strings of hope for your life, so I figured I may as well give you the false joy of "beating me" in Haxball. In reality I could decimate you, but that would probably make you jump into the ocean, and I would have trouble sleeping for a night or two.

James : Ah, I see. BS in other words Smile Now.. if you were an animal, what would it be?
    Mistro: A penguin. I love penguins.

James : I see. And why is this?
    Mistro: I honestly have no idea. Ever since I was a kid I liked them. I guess because they're like the outcasts of birds. I always root for the underdog!

James : Ok, you must be a nutter.
    Mistro: You are oh so funny James.

James : We cant go without talking about your amazing autotyper. Have you always been interested in coding?
    Mistro: I actually took an interest late sophomore year of highschool. Up until then I wanted to be a teacher of some sort, but I found a video online of someone coding. It wasn't anything big, but the fact that he made it from scratch amazed me. I had always loved computers since I was a little kid, and this was really the dream for me.

James : Very nice Smile What would I find in your fridge right now?
    Mistro: A hotdog, some of my roommates chocolate milk, my vials of insulin, and a handle of vodka.

James : Oh yes! How are your roomates? crazy, funny, weird?
    Mistro: I only have one for now, and he's pretty much the opposite of me- soft spoken, more serious, and actually studies for school. Hehe.

James : Ah, a bit like me.
    Mistro: Umm... Just a bit ^.^

James : Here's a new one... If someone wrote an Autobiography about you, what would be the title?
    Mistro: Hmmm. The Diamond in the Rough. Smile

James : oo, nice. It's situation time! DUN DUN DUN!
    Mistro: UH OH

James : You're walking around the spirit tree.. when suddenly.. CHristina starts to flirt with you.
    Mistro: Seems pretty normal.

James : She then starts winking, and tells you to follow. What do you do?
    Mistro: Hmm, like what did I do yesterday when this happened? I sent her pictures. ..... of my bank. We're actually going to prom together, for those who don't know.

James : What happened to my invite? Sad
    Mistro: She's more of the jealous type, you have to understand. We're actually going in a limo all by ourselves. So i can't look at any other girls.. or guys.. or cats.

James : Ok.. I get it.. Sad. What makes you angry? .. apart from Sean?
    Mistro: LOL. When the annoying kid in the dorm next to me plays guitar and he sucks at it. Hehe just kidding, although that is annoying. I'd say when things don't go as planned. I used to try and have things mapped out for a long time ahead, but things change much too quickly.

James : Who is your favourite person at Cora? *cough*
    Mistro: Hmm.That's tough, I love a ton of people at Cora. Quite recently I've become friends with a lot people... Sean, Luke, Christina, Majed, Courtney. But.. I'd have to say Rush drag. He like to pm me a lot Smile

James : Forgetting anyone..?
    Mistro: Umm... PH! Sorry! Andy Very Happy hehe. And James..

James : Good Boy.
    Mistro: You and stupid Majed making me laugh during Chemistry lectures >.<

James : I need to get a name in your head for this next question. Sean Sean Sean Sean Sean Sean Sean. Who is your least?
    Mistro: It ends with amesTehgod. But I cant remember the start.. SeanamesTehGod?

James : Last question... Very Important.
    Mistro: The big one..

James : What is your favourite Ice Cream flavour?
    Mistro: HEY! THATS FOR MY GIVEAWAY.

James : You need to read our Terms and Conditions. ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS OR YOU WILL NOT BE PUBLISHED.
    Mistro: LOL. Well actually I can't answer that question, seeing as how I have no idea what a "Falvour" is. Perhaps you were trying to say flavor, but I doubt that. Different question.

James : *flavour.. >.>
    Mistro: Crazy English people..

James : At least we can spell.. Smile
    Mistro: LOLOLOL. No.

James : Well... thank you for your time.. and... maybe go to McDonalds now? heheh. mwhahah.
    Mistro: If you're trying to make an obesity joke.. dont forgot, England is #3.

*What happened next is not to be heard or seen*

World News With JamesTehGod.

In this weeks news,

- Haxball has taken over the forum like ketchup in a burger. JamesTehGod has come across as the best. Will anyone beat him? I don't think so!

- Sadly, we have a few more resignations. Gasp, and Phat have resigned from Cora Dyce Sad Good luck to them.

In other non related news,

- Hurricane Sandy has hit America, with a list of 90 people dead so far Sad Sorry to them all.

- And... Obama and Romney go face to face! Uh ohhhh.

Oshit, I just realised that was all American Sad

GO BRITAIN!

And that's all from me, JamesTehGod at the News Desk. Happy Dicing!

Guess The Person!

This weeks snapshot..

---week 20--- Sss10

Who could it possibly be?

Previous Winners

Week 16 : Xodz | Slave
    Week 17 : LFK
    Week 18 : Nuti
    Week 19 : Majed
    Week 20 :

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/center]

Jokes of the Week!

-----------------------
    - Struggler: Andy what is the outside of a tree called?
    Andy: I don’t know.
    Struggler: Bark Andy bark.
    Andy: Bow wow wow!

-----------------------
    - Q: Why was the suicide bomber disappointed when he met his 72 virgins?
    A: He blew off his penis. BAHAHAHA

-----------------------
    - ~Name?
    - Random.
    ~Sex?
    - Three to five times a week. -
    ~No, no, I mean: male or female?
    - Yes... male, female, sometimes camel. -
    ~Holly cow!
    - Yes... cow, dog, even sheep. -
    ~But isn't that hostile?
    - Horse style, doggy style, any style! -
    ~Oh, dear!
    - No, no... deer run too fast!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------[/center]

Giveaways & Competitions to try!

=-*Twelve Noobs's 50M Weekly Giveaway*-=

Mistro's Weekly VIP Giveaway!

Raw Cod's [RARE ITEM GIVEAWAY] (item selected)

Some extra funny vis@@@ Smile

Andy bullies Struggler

Andy and Struggler try to stop forum spam

Thanks for taking the time to read this! Happy dicing, stay safe Very Happy[/center]

Current date/time is 2024-05-19, 19:07