Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+19
magical1793
Christina
Iamtaba
tankin | D6G
Andrew
Boofz
Elouise
Lelz
The Uzumaki
struggler0
Aquaz
Matt
James
Firefury54
Juliaz
Slvz
Sanne
CM
Bf
23 posters

Cora Dyce Weekly Newsletter [Week 16] - September 16 2012 -

Bf
    Bf
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Cora Dyce Weekly Newsletter [Week 16]  - September 16 2012 - Empty Cora Dyce Weekly Newsletter [Week 16] - September 16 2012 -

Post by Bf 2012-09-17, 06:25

Cora Dyce Weekly Newsletter [Week 16]  - September 16 2012 - Newsletter-1

Week 16

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any ideas for the newsletter are welcome, just pm Zemlyr or Sean.

Newsletter writers:
    - zemlyr <-- Beastmode
    - Sean <-- sexyass mofo
    Welcoming...
    - Stark <-- SMD
    - James <-- who...?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Past Newsletters
    Week 1
    Week 2
    Week 3
    Week 4
    Week 5
    Week 6
    Week 7
    Week 8
    Week 9
    Week 10
    Week 11
    Week 12
    Week 13
    Week 14
    Week 15

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cora Dyce Weekly Newsletter [Week 16]  - September 16 2012 - Coinsdetail
    Betting Arena

- Most active better goes to... Stark | 0PV
    - Most active hustler (host) goes to... Ms Xine
    - High roller of the week goes to... UC2|M0R0N and Defcone
    Cora Dyce Weekly Newsletter [Week 16]  - September 16 2012 - 2d9zf51
    Defcone is badass Wink Wink

Congrats, sexies!

Host of the week ~ I love you MAJED I love you ~

Cora Dyce Weekly Newsletter [Week 16]  - September 16 2012 - 8d134c302bd9be5651c073ba2a1dcd0e

Stark | 0PV: Hey Majed! How are you today?

Majed|Lelz: hello stark, nothing much, hosting while talking to u. pro aye?

Stark | 0PV: So pro Wink so tell us, How long have you been ranked at Cora?

Majed|Lelz: with the resigns,i lost count >.> 2 months total maybe?

Stark | 0PV: And what a two months it's been Smile How long did it take you to get ranked?

Majed|Lelz: it took me 8 months to get ranked here Smile to get know everyone and gain reputation

Stark | 0PV: And was it worth all the hard work?

Majed|Lelz: bitch please, to host beside dem host girls Wink dream job. umad Christina?

Stark | 0PV: Classy, So tell us about you IRL, what do you do in your spare time?

Majed|Lelz: Since I moved to Australia, i have nothing to do anymore, not like in lebanon, but yeah im trying to cope.

Stark | 0PV: What was it like living in Lebanon?

Majed|Lelz: it was really enjoyable and shit, going out with friends, playing football together. now its hard for me to talk and to communicate.

Stark | 0PV: And how long have you livedin Australia now?

Majed|Lelz: 7 months only, but dem aussies.

Stark | 0PV: Ah that's not a lot of time, youll settle in soon Smile Why exactly did you move?

Majed|Lelz: well, i moved to australia because u know better opportunities and stuff, australia gives you more things and shit. and everyone likes shit.

Stark | 0PV: This is true, I dunno anyone who doesn't like shit Smile Any ideas what you'd like to do in the future, in terms of a career/lifestyle?

Majed|Lelz: Stripper of course? I can do lap dances.

Stark | 0PV: I think you'd make a great stripper. Have you had much training?

Majed|Lelz: bro bro why you asking these questions? i got a freakin six pack, i lift 5 pussies in one 1 hand.

Stark | 0PV: Wow, Impressive Wink if you had one claim to fame, what would it be?

Majed|Lelz: ummm wtf, ill never be famous, fu giving me false hopes, next question bitch.

Stark | 0PV: Alright, got any embarrassing stories for us? Smile

Majed|Lelz: nothing really rofl, maybe pissing myself when i was very young lol

Stark | 0PV: Don't lie, that happened last week didn't it?

Majed|Lelz: nah that was jizz. was thinking of you though

Stark | 0PV: Thanks babe <3 So how did you find Cora Dyce?

Majed|Lelz: well how i found cora dyce, was pretty much the usual way Razz i saw rune sets being dropped beside the spirit tree until i think it was candy? he introduced me to dicing and begged him for pickaxe while i wanted 2m ^.^

Stark | 0PV: Haha I’d say he loved that! Have there been any especially memorable moments that you would like to share?

Majed|Lelz: mmm let me see Razz the moment i got ranked of course Smile, was a great moment for me, i jizzed and stuff. but the moment i found cora was the best thing happened to me, never quit rs from that time.. until i saw miz may,eww LOL

Stark | 0PV: I'm sure you weren't the only one Wink hahah, so If you were Andy, What would you change?

Majed|Lelz: i would change alot of things, i would abuse most of the hosts to have fun,ban them all, troll them by scamming them 1b+ then giving back, making them cam sex with me, humiliate them.

Stark | 0PV: Yep, pretty much the same thing I was thinking... Razz Are there any hosts that you look up to in particular?

Majed|Lelz: ryan-mature
    nr-pro in general
    lfk-aussie style
    xine-role model

Stark | 0PV: And I hope you don’t mind me asking, but would you tell us a bit about why you resigned?

Majed|Lelz: LOL sure, I will tell you the three times it happened me. first time,i post a resign thread, then came 1 day back and told them not to >.> second time,same thing came in 3 days, andy gave me 3days derank punishment, and the last one was for 2 weeks rofl, reapplied got ranked in 3 days, all for the same reason, me being gay Smile

Stark | 0PV: Good reason Wink

Majed|Lelz: stfu what do you know Razz lelel <3

Stark | 0PV: Ok almost last question: What are the main ways you think you’ve changed since joining Cora?

Majed|Lelz: nothing, I am too cool for these things, they say ideas and I say yes ^.^

Stark | 0PV: Typical Majed <3 What would be your main tips to anyone trying to obtain the ever elusive Hosting position?

Majed|Lelz: Be Aussie of gtfo Razz

Stark | 0PV: Solid Advice Wink Now, to finish the interview I’m going to steal Julia’s (<3) game, the name host word thingy game. You ready?

Majed|Lelz: Ready ?

Stark | 0PV: Nr

Majed|Lelz: sexy

Stark | 0PV: LFK

Majed|Lelz: Do you even lift cunt?

Stark | 0PV: Sanne

Majed|Lelz: xx

Stark | 0PV: 2OM

Majed|Lelz: lazy

Stark | 0PV: Strugg

Majed|Lelz: LOL

Stark | 0PV: Slash

Majed|Lelz: gtfo

Stark | 0PV: Stuffconz

Majed|Lelz: Mature <3

Stark | 0PV: L1Z

Majed|Lelz: sis

Stark | 0PV: And bonus: Stark!

Majed|Lelz: woah motherfucker <3

Stark | 0PV: Well thank you so much for joining me Maj, any last words for the Cora Community?

Majed|Lelz: no, fu.

Stark | 0PV: Touching as ever. Have a great day Maj. Smile

----------------------------------------------------

James's American Corner

Hello my favorite people, and welcome to my new Fun Corner. This section includes a weekly interview, but this isn't any old interview, this is a special interview. The interviews are short, and ask very specific random questions (we're not boring here Very Happy). We'll also have a weekly 'Who is this?' competition, a few forum awards, and a few special random things every week.

!!!Random Interviews!!!!

This week we have the one and only.... Hi Who! (or 9th for the less observant of you!)... and... Award!

James : Ok, we'll start with a situation Very Happy So.. Imagine this... you are walking along a street, and bang. A sheep has fallen down from the sky onto you. You are fine, and get up, but the sheep's leg is hurt. What do you do?
    9th : Walk outside with an umbrella from now on.

James : Bit rude to the Sheep, but oh well, Do you hover over the toilet in public bathrooms?
    9th : Naturally.

James : Which hump do you prefer on a camal? The front one or behind one?
    9th : Front one, is this even a question?

James :At a movie theater which arm rest is yours?
    9th : Both - and also the two in the seat in front of my for my feet Smile

James : I've never thought about using the ones infront! What is another word for "thesaurus"?
    9th : Gullible.

James : If you had a pig, what would you name it?
    9th : Oink.

James : If an orange is orange and called an orange, why is a bannana yellow and not called a yellow?
    9th : You've stumped me there. We should petition this.

James : I'm up for a petition Very Happy What is your best friends dads first name?

9th : His first name? I don't know, I only know his most current one. Which is Mark.
    ---------------------------------------------------------

James : So Award, what is your favourite Award IRL ... if you have one..?
    Award : I got a certificate at primary school one year for 100% attendance. That was pretty awesome.

James : Oo, I had one of them. What part do you wash first in the shower?
    Award : I don't give it a great deal of thought but I think probably my hair? Work my way down?...

James : Same Very Happy If a baby's leg pops out at 11:59PM but his head doesn't come out until 12:01, which day was he born on?
    Award : You should put it down. It's the kinder thing to do than suffer that kind of trauma.

James : There have been many rumors that you are gay. Is this true?
    Award : Is that an offer?

James : Well, maybe Very Happy Imaginary time. You've won £5,000,000 on the lottery ($7m-ish), but you are forced to give 4m to charity unless you want 2 fingers on your right hand chopped off. Keep the £5m with 2 fingers missing, or give £4m to charity and keep fingers?
    Award : Depends which fingers. I can work magic with two fingers. Ask my girlfriend.

James : If you could eat one person at Cora, who would it be?
    Award : Idk do I have to eat all of them cus tbh I don't fancy eating a man if I have to eat his penis? I think probably Xine. She sounds like a kind of Thai food like something you might stick on a kebab. Xine on kebab? sounds nice to me Smile

Weekly Forum Awards!

Spammer of the Week goes to... Firefury54

Random post of the Week goes to... Sanne
    Sanne wrote:i want hair

The Randomest of randoms who I just clicked on randomly of the Week goes to... SP0NSER

Guess The Person!

Each week we will have a little picture of somebody at Cora in game, however, this will only be a small part of their body. It's your job to guess who this is. You only get 1 guess a day, and if you go over this you will be disqualified! MWHAHAHA. The winner will be revealed once the right person is guessed, and if no one is correct for a while, there will be clues! The winner wins... the pride of winning, and will be placed in the Winners List! (prizes may come later).

This weeks snapshot..

Cora Dyce Weekly Newsletter [Week 16]  - September 16 2012 - Newcaption

Previous Winners

Week 16 :

___

I do hope that you've enjoyed this! Hopefully I'll be back for more next week! Get your guesses in for the Who Am I competition, and feel free to PM for any suggestion on what I could add!

Toodles!

---------------------------------------------------------------
    CITADEL EVENT
    Join us this week - Saturday, September 22nd ALL DAY EVENT.....

Cora Dyce's Clan Citadel!

Friends Chat: LFK

Join us for some "nice" conversation and capping. Very Happy C'mon guys, everyone come and show your support to the clan I love you

Prizes will be given Razz

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tragedy of the Week!
    James has joined the newspaper staff! OMG!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Joke of the Week!
    Blondes at work

Q: Why did the blonde nurse bring a red marker to work?
    A: In case she had to draw blood!

Q: What’s the difference between a blonde and a computer?
    A: You only have to punch information into a computer once.

Q: What did the blonde customer say to the buxom waitress (reading her name tag) ?
    A: “‘Debbie’…that’s cute. What did you name the other one ?”

And my personal favorite....

Q: What’s the difference between a blonde and your job?
    A: Your job still sucks after 6 months.

Giveaways & Competitions to try!

Make Zemlyr laugh and win 15m Very Happy Very Happy

Jojo's weekly giveaway

Cora PvP 300M GIVEAWAY!!!

Guide of the Week!

- How to download and use Cora Dyce Customer Teamspeak

by zemlyr

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~~~~~~~~~~~ CORA PVP~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Cora PVP Youtube Channel ~

Subscribe to the channel HERE!

Epic Cora PVP vid of the week!

Cora PvP 300M GIVEAWAY!!!

Reminder: If you have ANY ideas or would like to contribute to the Weekly Newsletter [ Articles, Pics, Series, Comics, RL funnies ] send Moro(Zemlyr) or Sean a PM and we will check it out! The more involvement we get the better. =]

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ---------------------

Last edited by Sean on 2012-10-03, 05:12; edited 5 times in total
    CM
    CM
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Cora Dyce Weekly Newsletter [Week 16]  - September 16 2012 - Empty Re: Cora Dyce Weekly Newsletter [Week 16] - September 16 2012 -

Post by CM 2012-09-17, 06:26

Beastmode!
    Sanne
    Sanne
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Cora Dyce Weekly Newsletter [Week 16]  - September 16 2012 - Empty Re: Cora Dyce Weekly Newsletter [Week 16] - September 16 2012 -

Post by Sanne 2012-09-17, 06:37

nice guysss!
    Slvz
    Slvz
    Highroller
    Highroller

Post by Slvz 2012-09-17, 06:38

The picture is UC2!
    Juliaz
    Juliaz
    Highroller
    Highroller

Post by Juliaz 2012-09-17, 06:40

YAYYYYYYYYYY cheers
    Firefury54
    Firefury54
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Firefury54 2012-09-17, 06:53

WHAT THE FUCK?! I got spammer of the week?! I'm not a spammer! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Where's the head exploding emoticon when you need it?! >.<
    CM
    CM
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by CM 2012-09-17, 07:50

Firefury54 wrote:WHAT THE FUCK?! I got spammer of the week?! I'm not a spammer! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Where's the head exploding emoticon when you need it?! >.<

GFFFFFFFF
    James
    James
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by James 2012-09-17, 08:11

Just to get this straight, I did N O T name this American Corner -.- S E A N!!!

Oo, and I jist noticed tragety of the week -.- mwehaahaa.
    Matt
    Matt
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Matt 2012-09-17, 08:52

Firefury54 wrote:WHAT THE FUCK?! I got spammer of the week?! I'm not a spammer! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Where's the head exploding emoticon when you need it?! >.<

Bahaha

Oh sheet, James is on the team. Suspect
    Aquaz
    Aquaz

Post by Aquaz 2012-09-17, 08:58

LOLOLOL typical majed Razz
    struggler0
    struggler0
    Admin
    Admin

Post by struggler0 2012-09-17, 11:57

Great0as0usual
    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

Post by The Uzumaki 2012-09-17, 13:19

i likey, best idea eva
    Lelz
    Lelz
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Lelz 2012-09-17, 13:24

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Elouise
    Elouise
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Elouise 2012-09-17, 14:21

I love it :">
    Boofz
    Boofz
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Boofz 2012-09-17, 14:43

Going to say Spoof is the mystery man.
    Firefury54
    Firefury54
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Firefury54 2012-09-17, 15:49

We should be able to request to have certain people interviewed. The interviews are almost always with hosts and most people are already acquainted with them.
    James
    James
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by James 2012-09-17, 18:19

Xodz slave wins already Smile It will be harder next week... Mwhahahhaha. Mwhahaha.

Firefury54 wrote:We should be able to request to have certain people interviewed. The interviews are almost always with hosts and most people are already acquainted with them.

Hmm. With the random interviews, I'm not just going to be interviewing hosts. I'll be interviewing anybody I can find Smile But as with the requesting people, that may make it less of a surprise. Surprises are good.

Firefury54
    Firefury54
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Firefury54 2012-09-17, 22:53

James wrote:Xodz slave wins already Smile It will be harder next week... Mwhahahhaha. Mwhahaha.

Firefury54 wrote:We should be able to request to have certain people interviewed. The interviews are almost always with hosts and most people are already acquainted with them.

Hmm. With the random interviews, I'm not just going to be interviewing hosts. I'll be interviewing anybody I can find Smile But as with the requesting people, that may make it less of a surprise. Surprises are good.

That's the thing though: These interviews are NOT a surprise. I always know it's going to be a host or an administrator. Some of them have even been interviewed multiple times since the newsletter first appeared.
    CM
    CM
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by CM 2012-09-17, 23:05

Firefury54 wrote:
    James wrote:Xodz slave wins already Smile It will be harder next week... Mwhahahhaha. Mwhahaha.

That's the thing though: These interviews are NOT a surprise. I always know it's going to be a host or an administrator. Some of them have even been interviewed multiple times since the newsletter first appeared.

Firefury, he was speaking about his "American Corner" not about the host interviews.

As with the host interviews, we will always interview hosts, and it was always like that lol we're not going to
    interview members.
    Firefury54
    Firefury54
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Firefury54 2012-09-18, 04:41

Moro wrote:
    Firefury54 wrote:

Firefury, he was speaking about his "American Corner" not about the host interviews.

As with the host interviews, we will always interview hosts, and it was always like that lol we're not going to
    interview members.

Oh, I missed that. Sorry about that James ... Moro: I guess host interviews are alright as long as James has his "American Corner" ... Also try not to repeat host interviews Razz
    Andrew
    Andrew
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Andrew 2012-09-18, 04:54

the picture is not uc2, it is 9th!
    tankin | D6G
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by tankin | D6G 2012-09-18, 05:38

I wrote this.
    Iamtaba
    Iamtaba
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Iamtaba 2012-09-18, 10:53

hmmm....defcone is guy? Razz
    Christina
    Christina
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Christina 2012-09-19, 17:48

YXB | HuskyNation wrote:the picture is not uc2, it is 9th!
    That is what I was thinking ^^
    magical1793

Post by magical1793 2012-09-24, 16:26

great guyzluv u all

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-19, 12:22