Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+23
twinz p 0on
willgan267
Duya
Timmy
F3YU
Shygodd
Slvz
Martin
Christina
Mac | LFK
Alex
Elouise
Aquaz
James
Matt
Carbon
Spoof
Firefury54
Juliaz
CM
Veny
Dogs>Cats
Bf
27 posters

Cora Dyce Weekly Newsletter [Week 17] - October 2, 2012 [OMG SPECIAL INTERVIEW <3]

Bf
    Bf
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Cora Dyce Weekly Newsletter [Week 17]  - October 2, 2012 [OMG SPECIAL INTERVIEW <3] Empty Cora Dyce Weekly Newsletter [Week 17] - October 2, 2012 [OMG SPECIAL INTERVIEW <3]

Post by Bf 2012-10-03, 05:10

Cora Dyce Weekly Newsletter [Week 17]  - October 2, 2012 [OMG SPECIAL INTERVIEW <3] Newsletter-1

Week 17(DON'T HATE!)
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any ideas for the newsletter are welcome, just shoot to one of us a PM.

Newsletter writers:
    - zemlyr <-- Embarassed
    - Sean <-- gay
    Da b1tch3z...
    - Stark <-- weirdo
    - James <-- identity crisis

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Past Newsletters
    Week 1
    Week 2
    Week 3
    Week 4
    Week 5
    Week 6
    Week 7
    Week 8
    Week 9
    Week 10
    Week 11
    Week 12
    Week 13
    Week 14
    Week 15
    Week 16

Cora Dyce Weekly Newsletter [Week 17]  - October 2, 2012 [OMG SPECIAL INTERVIEW <3] Coinsdetail
    Betting Arena

- Most active better goes to... Stark | 0PV
    - Most active hustler (host) goes to... Ms Xine
    - High roller of the week goes to... L1Z
    Wow, isn't Nancy daring I love you
    Cora Dyce Weekly Newsletter [Week 17]  - October 2, 2012 [OMG SPECIAL INTERVIEW <3] L1z_high_roller

Host of the week..................

LOLJK It's JULIA!!!!!

Cora Dyce Weekly Newsletter [Week 17]  - October 2, 2012 [OMG SPECIAL INTERVIEW <3] Usumk
    lullll deranked I love you
    Cora Dyce Weekly Newsletter [Week 17]  - October 2, 2012 [OMG SPECIAL INTERVIEW <3] QWuGZ

Cora Dyce Weekly Newsletter [Week 17]  - October 2, 2012 [OMG SPECIAL INTERVIEW <3] 2Z2XA
    I love you True Love I love you

Stark | 0PV: Hey Julia! How are you?

Juliaz Hey Sparky Smile Im just swell and you

Stark | 0PV: Can't complain, get to interview the best ever Cora Dyce member Wink How does it feel to be on the other side of the interview?

Juliaz: Feels relaxing, I can just sit back and eat while you do all the work Wink
    Stark | 0PV: Sounds awesome, that what sex with you is like? Wink So tell us a bit about the Julia behind the scenes, What are you like IRL?

Juliaz: Haha, well what do you wanna know Razz Im a 'friendly person' Lol whatever that means. im 'friendly' Neutral...

Stark | 0PV: Freindly doesn't really cut it I'm afraid. What do you like to do? What are your hobbies and what are your pet hates?

Juliaz: Dam I thought Id get away easy Razz Ha, well, lets see... oh god... to keep it simple I like having fun, hanging out and doing stupid things, I also like to game, music, hmm, Im getting into fashion a bit lately, things like that Razz LOL trying to keep this internet-appropriate (worry)... Lately Ive also had fun learning how to mix music on Tractor with a friend, im not too good but its still fun Razz haha.. What are my pet hates? LOlwut.. FISH?

Stark | 0PV: You don't like fish? Sad But I live beside the sea and eat lots of fish Smile

Juliaz: Nooo, fish are nice Smile I had a pet fish for it seemed like decades caus it just wouldnt die lol, and this 1 time on vacation I was snorkling and looked a baracuda straight in the face underwater lol one of the scariest things Ill never forget, Oh and getting slapped in the face with a fish, total buzzkill lol. We still talking about fish here caus I can go on for evur Razz

Stark | 0PV: Guess we should probably leave the fish convo Wink So tell me, how did you first find Cora Dyce?

Juliaz: LOL, this is a tale for the kings... whatever that means, oh GOD. It was a cold autumn day, 2011, probly around 6:20pm... I added Andy on skype, LOL. Fast-forward the next few weeks/months and BAM! I asked him one day if I should join forums and he said yes so I joined, and from then on the Fall of Cora Dyce began Very Happy (to quote naipe) lol jks, I guess you can say I joined through the forums in a way. I do have a few memories of Cora at romeo and juliets house (pre-andy days) and I did have old host friends but I didnt care for it much, or RS in general, I guess joining forums->clan is what made me stick around on gayscape this long Razz Ha

Stark | 0PV: That's a pretty cool story bro Wink If you were Andy, What would you change about the clan?

Juliaz: First of all if I were Andy Id probably call it quits and spend the rest of my days on the street corner sucking D for train tickets... but with the clan, hmm. Good question. Im really trying to think hard for these answers but also trying to not stall so much lol, well, I think what hes made it become so far is an accomplishment in itself. Guess its something to be proud of, and the community itself is what keeps us going and you cant please everyone but I think he does a good job making most happy to be here. If I was him id change the ways to attract new members, instead of DPs Id focus on Youtube promotions and such (I think theres a thread about this somewhere) to get rs players of value interested instead of people who just come for drops. Id definately focus a bit more on Youtube and shoutouts etc. Also for the forums, theres a few minor things that I would change but mostly adding and IRC button to the forums page would be 1st on the list. Its my nerdy dream to see a dam IRC button on the forums before I die, lol sad. I think host selection is becoming easier then it was in the past, it seems that it used to be much harder/lenghtier in the past to get rank, I just dont want to see cora lose its respect by letting just about anyone get host. It should always be something only a select few can get but in reach by all, lol wth am I even talking about anymore getting all wordy here. What was the question again loll

Stark | 0PV: wow, Have there been any especially memorable moments in Cora that you would like to share?

Juliaz: Lmao, everyone has a different story for this, but I guess ill just list random things that I remember throughout the days Razz Well I remember joining at first which was pretty funny, oh and that time I 'scammed zelf' and Snow locked my host app! LOL, also trolling hard with my boobie in the early days Wink Haha <3 there was also my 60m drop I did which I sorta paniced the whole time because I thought my internet would cut off (the time when I was using dial up/wifi LoL?). ALL the prank calls with Duya and friends, lol Julia Anbosa and xbox in bathtub. The epic dual between me vs christina, jacob, anthony LOOL how can I forget that Smile <3 you guys now haha. (maybe) Oh and my pizza joke... ill tell you it. Nvm, its too cheesy. Getting banned from host TS for 2 years, then getting unbanned, and now being perm banned lols hellye! Oh and dicing related, there was that like 2-4 santa pot that I lost to katie GRR!! I would say most of my 'memorable moments' happen outside of RS and on skype/ts and such lol, oh yea! Doing the Al Akhbar meeting on tinychat xD.. and doing Life of Bar after Derank haha too funny... Strugg making me "Green" for a few moments was funny too lol, thinking thinking... even all the bad times or rumours were still funny in the end lol Razz being Ryans friend is 1 of my fave moments, same with my other close friends, trying to get Xine to marry me... what else...

Stark | 0PV: You and your long answers <3 short question : If you could meet one person dead or alive, who would that be?

Juliaz: Hmmm.. let me think.. this is REALLY hard lol I wanna say Nikola Tesla for some reason lmao but more realistically... Uhh.. maybe Hitler honeslty

Stark | 0PV: You spelled Stark wrong Wink So tell us, what is your favourite song at this very moment?

Juliaz: At this very moment its Kylie Minogue - Can't Get You Out Of My Head because I heard it in the car today LOL Smile changes daily but I have genres that are always my fave

Stark | 0PV: Are there any hosts in particular? that you look up to?

Juliaz: (opening host list on forums)... Lol, yea. Id say NR is one I look up to, even before I was host I appreciated how he was always professional and looking out for the clan, with big things like giveaways and smaller things like helping someone join IRC, hes one dude that is really good for the clan.

Stark | 0PV: What would be your main tips to anyone trying to get hosts here?

Juliaz: Have fun while doing it. Dont become the guy whos 100%-must-get-host-or-die guy. Enjoy your time with the people here aswell and itll make the wait more bearable, it can take many months but if you have fun here then its not so bad.

Stark | 0PV: Can you explain to the people who don't know, why did you resign?

Juliaz: Ohh man, this is hard to explain. LOL I guess the best way to explain it is by reading my letter Razz

Stark | 0PV: If you could be anybody, who would it be and why?

Juliaz: hmmm, these are such hard questions! I really dont know haha I guess myself Razz

Stark | 0PV: Kinda gay, but alright Wink Now it’s time for some quickfire questions, If you had the chance to go back in time for 24 hours, where and when would you go?

Juliaz: HMm :O I guess to a really fun party I had, at my ex-bfs old house lol, or maybe to july of this year when I had my bday Razz

Stark | 0PV: If you were on death row, what would your last meal be?

Juliaz: I guess itd be a good italian pizza, some canadian poutine, a bit of fries and shepards pie, also a creme brulee, and a butter croissant from starbucks with a white chocolate mocha on the side.

Stark | 0PV: If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy?

Juliaz: Probably a bag of gummy bears lol

Stark | 0PV: What is your first memory?

Juliaz: I think it was my 4th or 5th bday lol (worry) I remember going through the door and alot of family/friends were there and my friend gave me a kiss on the cheek lol, that or playing this game back in Europe with chalk, like you would split up in 2 groups or more I think, and start of different sides of the neighborhood, and you made arrows and clues with the chalk on anything you saw lol, I sorta remember playing that Smile

Stark | 0PV: The world is going to finish in 1 hour. How are you going to spend that hour?

Juliaz: Oh shait lolol, id get my 5-6 friends, drive downtown, get really really high on the way there, go to the loudest club in the city and just enjoy my last moments xD Id probably try every drug there is get really fucked up and die happy LOL Smile

Stark | 0PV: Time for the Julia’s host name word thingy game. Razz

Juliaz: Oohh I love this game!

Stark | 0PV: Cable

Juliaz: Walmart <3

Stark | 0PV: Jojo

Juliaz: 7.8

Stark | 0PV: Exidor

Juliaz: The Signature

Stark | 0PV: Wisely

Juliaz: Wise Wink

Stark | 0PV: Pomp

Juliaz: ex-husband

Stark | 0PV: Christina

Juliaz: Dafuq

Stark | 0PV: LFK

Juliaz: PC:)

Stark | 0PV: YXB

Juliaz: Ian Hecox

Stark | 0PV: Carbon

Juliaz: Headline!

Stark | 0PV: Sean (counts)
    Juliaz: Cutie Smile

Stark | 0PV: And Bonus, STARK! Wink

Juliaz: Juliaz in training Wink

Stark | 0PV: Not sure if that’s a good thing or not Wink Well that’s the end of our interview, Thanks for joining me and I hope you’ve enjoyed yourself as much as I have! Wink

Juliaz: Cya Sparky Smile

xoxo, Julia <3 Cum back soon

James's American Corner
    Hello my favourite people! Welcome to another James' Fun Corner... I love Sean.. Have a wonderful read Smile Oh, and I am looking for a new section to replace the forum awards, any ideas pm me or message here Very Happy

l!!!!Random Interview!!!!

This week... we have... James Bond.. Just take away the 'James', and ''Bond', and change it to NAIPE!

James : Hey NAIPE! Congratulations on Rank Very Happy
    NAIPE 10 months late, but thanks Smile

James :Sorry, I just wanted to confuse you Very Happy So, what's your favourite kind of cheese and why?
    NAIPE Uhm, the cheese that's in the middle ofravioli's because... it's like snow 0.0?

James : Ok, I have no clue what that is, but we'll press on ahead Smile Have you ever been mistaken for Joseph and his colourful coat?
    NAIPE Not that I know of.

James :Hmm, ok. Stand up, close your eyes, and spin around 3 times. Walk forwards and pick up an object. What is it?
    NAIPE Would it be appropropriate if I said my penis?
    James :Yes lol Razz
    NAIPE I pulled a Micheal Jackson :3

James :Ok, Situation time! Yay! So.. You're walking in varrock, and suddenly Sean runs up and abuses you. He takes your clothes. What do you do?
    NAIPE Put on my knee pads and threaten to blow him up.

James :Interesting Techique! What comes into your head first when I say 'Onion'?
    NAIPE Fart, because I was squeezing one out at the time.
    James :oo, very nice. Was it loud or silent?
    NAIPE Silent, where it just slides out gently. It's one of the ones you'dprefer to have when your in school.
    James : I suppose, but them ones are deadly :l

James :So, if you could chop a tree down onto somebody in Cora, who would it be?
    NAIPE What type of axe am I using?

James :Hmm, let's go classy. Rune Hatchet.
    NAIPE Alright, so a rune axe... Where is this tree though? Gotta know what type I'm cutting down..

James : If you insist... the Spirit tree...
    NAIPE What was the question again?

James :Ok, I give up... last question..
    NAIPE Naipe 1 - 0 James

James : I'll get'cha back Smile Lastly, who is cooler, James or Sean?
    NAIPE I prefer Sean Kingston over James Mcbride.

James : -.-. Well, thank you for you time, it has been AMAZING.
    NAIPE If you want, you can come back to my place... We could have some drinks.. You know..
    James : (Nothing to see here Smile ) It would be unproffesional to agree to this.

l!!!!Random Interview!!!!

This week... we have Jesus Christ! Just take away the 'Jesus' and add 'Ina' on the end!

James : HIII CHRISTINAAAA. HOW ARE YOUUUU?
    Christina Amazing, well at least as amazing as I can be talking to you, so not a lot.

James : Oo, rude Christina. You love me really.
    Christina In your dreams.

James : Ok, what if I said I've adopted a cat to save it?
    Christina I would say give it back asap. It's not going to live long with you.
    James :Bit rude, but we'll press ahead. Question time!

James :What would I find in your fridge right now?... apart from a dead cat?
    Christina No cat. Frozen pizza and coke zero.

James :Nice to see that you'r every healthy. If you could change life with any famous person, who would it be?
    Christina Hmm. No one! I'm me and I wouldn't want to change my life.

James :I believe every word of that. Situation time!
    Christina

James : You're at home making a bacon sandwich. Suddenly..
    Christina I don't make bacon sandwiches. What planet do you live on? [color=red]violet]James : Fine... a ham sandwich?
    Christina Okay. Suddenly what? My heart explodes?

James : hmm. A sheep comes from no where and squrits milk in your sandwich. What do yo do?
    Christina Shove the sandwich up the sheep's ass.

James :You are a lovely person.
    Christina I know Smile

James :Hmm ok. Would you kill a cat for $5m?
    Christina N0.

James $5b?
    Christina N0. Go f yourself.

James grr, $50B AND THE CAT HAS HERPES!
    Christina Go die. Right now.

James A yes then.
    Christina N0. I must go to class now.

James Ok, it has been lovely talking to you.
    Christina James. I hope one day a cat claws your buggy little eyes out. Thx for interviewing me and letting the plant see what a pedo you are.
    James You're a lovely person too.

Weekly Forum Awards!

Spammer of the Week goes to... G

Random new person (Welcome! Very Happy) of the week... Maddoxx

The Randomest of randoms who I just clicked on randomly of the Week goes to... Corena

Guess The Person!

This weeks snapshots..

Cora Dyce Weekly Newsletter [Week 17]  - October 2, 2012 [OMG SPECIAL INTERVIEW <3] Whoo10

Cora Dyce Weekly Newsletter [Week 17]  - October 2, 2012 [OMG SPECIAL INTERVIEW <3] Myster10

Who could it possibly be?

Previous Winners

Week 16 : Xodz | Slave
    Week 17(there are two this week. do not hate <3 Razz) :
    ___

I do hope that you've enjoyed this! Get your guesses in for the Who Am I competition, and feel free to PM for any suggestion on what I could add!

Toodles!

Jokes of the Week!

There were three Cora Dycers who were at the gynecologist having pre-natal checkups. Nr, the doctor, asked the first woman "in what position was the baby conceived?"

"Sanne was on top ", Nancy replied.
    "You will have a boy!" Nr exclaimed.

The second woman was asked the same question.
    "I was on top ", Julia exclaimed.
    "you will have a baby girl. " said Nr.

With this, the third woman, James, burst into tears.
    "What's the matter ?" asked Doctor Nr.
    "Am I going to have puppies ?"

Q: Why is Firefury like a door knob?
    A: Because everybody gets a turn.

Q: What is the difference between Corena and "The Titanic"?
    A: They know how many men went down on The Titanic.

Giveaways & Competitions to try!

Duya & Defcone's GIVEAWAYS!

Jojo's weekly giveaways!

Cora PvP 300M GIVEAWAY!!!

Guide of the Week!

- How to download and use Cora Dyce Customer Teamspeak

by zemlyr

~~~~~~~~~~~ CORA PVP~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Cora PVP Youtube Channel ~

Subscribe to the channel HERE!

Epic Cora PVP vid of the week!

CLICK HERE TO WATCH!! What an amazing PK Smile

Note from us....: WE ARE HIRING MORE WRITERS! PM us if interested. Write a little about what you'd like to do. Also, have an interesting topic you'd like us to cover? PMPMPMPMPM us noobs.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Sean on 2012-10-17, 22:53; edited 4 times in total
    Dogs>Cats
    Dogs>Cats
    General
    General

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 100

Cora Dyce Weekly Newsletter [Week 17]  - October 2, 2012 [OMG SPECIAL INTERVIEW <3] Empty Re: Cora Dyce Weekly Newsletter [Week 17] - October 2, 2012 [OMG SPECIAL INTERVIEW <3]

Post by Dogs>Cats 2012-10-03, 05:18

first!
    Veny
    Veny
    VIP
    VIP

Cora Dyce Weekly Newsletter [Week 17]  - October 2, 2012 [OMG SPECIAL INTERVIEW <3] Empty Re: Cora Dyce Weekly Newsletter [Week 17] - October 2, 2012 [OMG SPECIAL INTERVIEW <3]

Post by Veny 2012-10-03, 05:22

Omfg I'm first reply?!? <3 newsletters.
    My guesses for pictures,

1. Gasp
    2. I have no fking idea but I'm guessing lfk cause he wears robin
    Veny
    Veny
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Veny 2012-10-03, 05:23

pantsguy27 wrote:first!

Fuck you pantsguy Mad
    Dogs>Cats
    Dogs>Cats
    General
    General

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 100

Post by Dogs>Cats 2012-10-03, 05:24

Veny wrote:
    pantsguy27 wrote:first!

Fuck you pantsguy Mad
    smd
    my 2 guesses are
    1. zezima
    2. s u 0 m i
    CM
    CM
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by CM 2012-10-03, 05:39

MY guesses:

1. Gasp
    2. a random unless it's you James, that's even worst.

w00t for week 17 !
    Juliaz
    Juliaz
    Highroller
    Highroller

Post by Juliaz 2012-10-03, 05:43

LOOOOOL @ the jokes Very Happy hahaha, and you didnt think id notice the random add-ins!! Mad " Cum back soon"

that was a funny read Razz
    Firefury54
    Firefury54
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Firefury54 2012-10-03, 05:44

Q: Why is Firefury like a door knob?
    A: Because everybody gets a turn.
    I get the feeling someone in the newsletter has it out for me Mad

Also, great newsletter. The long awaited interview with Julia ... I had have to say I'm beyond amazed at the fact that Julia knows enough English to say something besides "lol" and "fuck you bitch/dumbass" She trolls me ... I still think she's a dumb blonde in real life Razz Also, if you're getting into fashion Julia, check out the show "What Not to Wear" ... I only know about it because I talk to a lot of girls Rolling Eyes
    Juliaz
    Juliaz
    Highroller
    Highroller

Post by Juliaz 2012-10-03, 05:50

I know that show lol ^

and SPARKY u edited out the best questions!! If you had a snail that could magically grant wishes, what would you name it?

Guess we will never know Sad
    Spoof
    Spoof
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Spoof 2012-10-03, 05:55

1. Gasp
    2. LFK-ish
    Carbon
    Carbon
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Carbon 2012-10-03, 05:56

Gasp
    Hshshs

Good read as always Razz

Last edited by Carbon on 2012-10-03, 08:18; edited 1 time in total
    Matt
    Matt
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Matt 2012-10-03, 07:17

First pic: Gasp

Second Pic: 2MF/Anomic

Boom.

Best newsletter yet because it has my name in it. I love you study
    James
    James
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by James 2012-10-03, 08:14

Mwehahaha. Still no on completely correct. Number 1 is Gasp... But you need to get number 2 aswell!!! Mwheheheh
    Aquaz
    Aquaz

Post by Aquaz 2012-10-03, 08:51

Yay finally the newsletter Very Happy

im pretty sure the 2 guys are gasp and LFK
    Matt
    Matt
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Matt 2012-10-03, 09:08

Sean wrote:Q: What is the difference between Corena and "The Titanic"?
    A: They know how many men went down on The Titanic.

Suspect
    Elouise
    Elouise
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Elouise 2012-10-03, 09:21

Love it <3
    Alex
    Alex
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Alex 2012-10-03, 09:53

haha! nice newsletters!
    i look forward to these! sunny
    Matt
    Matt
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Matt 2012-10-03, 13:58

Number 1: Gasp

Number 2: Hshshs

Twisted Evil
    Mac | LFK
    Mac | LFK
    Troll

Post by Mac | LFK 2012-10-03, 14:49

1. Gasp
    2. Literature (ik because I helped him choose the outfit. gg.)
    Matt
    Matt
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Matt 2012-10-03, 14:59

1. Gasp

2. Literature. Mac you don't count. >=)

And on another note; Congrats Sean!!@#!@#!@#!@#!@ Cora Dyce Weekly Newsletter [Week 17]  - October 2, 2012 [OMG SPECIAL INTERVIEW <3] Bf10
    Christina
    Christina
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Christina 2012-10-03, 17:51

Planet* l2spell jamie.

Lol nice newsletter noobies ^^
    James
    James
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by James 2012-10-03, 18:10

LFK wrote:1. Gasp
    2. Literature (ik because I helped him choose the outfit. gg.)

Finalllyyy, A winner!

Edit : Holy Nazerath, I just noticed Sean's name was cyan!!
    Martin
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Martin 2012-10-03, 18:55

WUT IS THIS MADNESS, I do not understand, pl0x help ;P
    Slvz
    Slvz
    Highroller
    Highroller

Post by Slvz 2012-10-04, 00:37

Gasp and Lit <3
    Mac | LFK
    Mac | LFK
    Troll

Post by Mac | LFK 2012-10-04, 00:42

yayayayya i win. gf corena.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-19, 12:49