Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+2
CM
Rock2
6 posters

Jojo banning me for more then one day...

Rock2

Jojo banning me for more then one day... Empty Jojo banning me for more then one day...

Post by Rock2 2012-08-10, 06:14

the rules for scam reports is ban for 1 day if u post and u have no evidence.. well, i got banned for 2 days -.-

You have been banned from this forum.
    Until 11/08/2012
    For the reason : Spamming scam report section(jojo)

Jojo banning me for more then one day... Empty Re: Jojo banning me for more then one day...

Post by Guest 2012-08-10, 15:24

You had no reason to post there + it was almost changing day, that's probs why
    Rock2

Jojo banning me for more then one day... Empty Re: Jojo banning me for more then one day...

Post by Rock2 2012-08-10, 17:00

MKarn wrote:You had no reason to post there + it was almost changing day, that's probs why

no... JoJo always bans me for 2 days while everyone else bans for 1 day lol... JoJo *abuse mod much?*
    CM
    CM
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by CM 2012-08-10, 17:13

Because you're constantly posting there and you know the rules are to not post in scam report section
    if you have nothing to do with it. Fair in my world.

Post by Guest 2012-08-10, 17:18

Rock2 wrote:
    MKarn wrote:You had no reason to post there + it was almost changing day, that's probs why

no... JoJo always bans me for 2 days while everyone else bans for 1 day lol... JoJo *abuse mod much?*
    You should be perm banned for evading a ban
    Cannons

Post by Cannons 2012-08-10, 17:40

MKarn wrote:
    Rock2 wrote:

You should be perm banned for evading a ban

Idk about perm ban, he was just trying to see the reason behind him getting a 2 day ban whereas other players get one. Maybe just ban Rock2 for 2 days too?
    Christina
    Christina
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Christina 2012-08-10, 17:50

Rock2 wrote:

Well you made like 2 posts on that report so I think 2 days is good Very Happy and you are a scammer who imposters in irc so you should be ip banned tbh. At the very least you should have a couple more days added for evading ban.
    Andrew
    Andrew
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Andrew 2012-08-10, 19:19

nice
    Rock2

Post by Rock2 2012-08-10, 19:32

Christina wrote:
    Rock2 wrote:

Well you made like 2 posts on that report so I think 2 days is good Very Happy and you are a scammer who imposters in irc so you should be ip banned tbh. At the very least you should have a couple more days added for evading ban.

o.o i agree with posting twice but other times i posted once and got 2 days banned lawl... a ban is supposed to be for 24 hours (1 day) and alot of people evade bans... not just me
    Blake
    Blake
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Blake 2012-08-10, 20:06

Nice ban evade=another day? I banned you for one day i just banned you late at night.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-04-28, 11:02