Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

2 posters

Reply to the topic of Duya banning and kicking me from IRC and FC

Blaze
    Blaze
    VIP
    VIP

Reply to the topic of Duya banning and kicking me from IRC and FC Empty Reply to the topic of Duya banning and kicking me from IRC and FC

Post by Blaze 2013-02-27, 06:45

Hey guys this is the reply i am doing to the topic of Duya banning me and kicking me from IRC and FC for calling him a bad host. The next day i logged into IRC i was unbanned.

Duya- I'm sorry for calling you a bad host. Actually you troll alot and lol i fall for it. You are not a bad host, actually you are one of the best hosts i know indeed. Sorry for any inconvenience caused by this matter.Also, i hope you will forgive me for it

Thank You
    -ExtremeFlame
    Rob Crawl
    Rob Crawl
    VIP
    VIP

Reply to the topic of Duya banning and kicking me from IRC and FC Empty Re: Reply to the topic of Duya banning and kicking me from IRC and FC

Post by Rob Crawl 2013-02-27, 16:55

mate he trolls alot....ALOT especially towards me. But I alwas know that he has my back . Hes amazing at heart. He h as banend me o ver 5 times from IRC lol......But he unbans in some time......SO L2joke abit....... And trust me hes not worth keeping enemity with Smile

Nice j ob apologizing btw.... Smile

DUYA NEED UR REPLY ON THIS NARB

Current date/time is 2024-05-10, 12:32