Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+6
Guitar
Blake
FR
Matthew
Breezy
KTSF 26
10 posters

Grats and Host-DYCER banning from chatbox for no reason.

KTSF 26
    KTSF 26
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Grats and Host-DYCER banning from chatbox for no reason. Empty Grats and Host-DYCER banning from chatbox for no reason.

Post by KTSF 26 2011-09-25, 19:30

This is what happen-

I was in chatbox with pro host. Pro host decided to talk shit so i had to defend myself. After awhile of doing that, Flounda (lucky 54's) came in. Everyone knew Pro host was a fag. After like 5 more minutes, Grats and Host-DYCER came in the chatbox. Grats told me and flounda to shut the fuck up. Flounda roasted grats for like 1minute. Also grats dont tell me to shut the fuck up, i tell you when to shut the fuck up. After all that drama Host-DYCER kicked flounda and me when it was grats fault. Some host you picked up para-
    Breezy
    Breezy

Grats and Host-DYCER banning from chatbox for no reason. Empty Re: Grats and Host-DYCER banning from chatbox for no reason.

Post by Breezy 2011-09-25, 19:35

How about everybody shut the fuck up and no one fight? We have enough of that already.
    Matthew
    Matthew
    VIP
    VIP

Grats and Host-DYCER banning from chatbox for no reason. Empty Re: Grats and Host-DYCER banning from chatbox for no reason.

Post by Matthew 2011-09-25, 19:53

Host White~ wrote:Also grats dont tell me to shut the fuck up, i tell you when to shut the fuck up.

Lol.
    FR
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by FR 2011-09-26, 00:10

Wtf? My friend pro host is NOT a fag.
    Blake
    Blake
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Blake 2011-09-26, 00:59

Drag plawx wrote:How about everybody shut the fuck up and no one fight? We have enough of that already.

Agreed.
    Guitar
    Guitar
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Guitar 2011-09-26, 01:58

dude, u said i came into chat box and talked shit, when i wasnt even talking in chatbox and u came in and said, "pro host, cmon come give me dicebag" was the first thing u said, and u flamed me for explaining why andy wouldnt let new sponsors temp host. youre a troll and need to leave u trolled diceholic also
    KTSF 26
    KTSF 26
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by KTSF 26 2011-09-26, 02:41

lmao
    Sam
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sam 2011-09-26, 03:09

I unbanned you. Keep your cool in the chat box. Very Happy
    22n
    22n
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by 22n 2011-09-26, 06:06

jesus settle down
    Advertiserd

Post by Advertiserd 2011-09-27, 04:03

Host White~ wrote: Also grats dont tell me to shut the fuck up, i tell you when to shut the fuck up.

No offence Grats but.. you just got owned
    Sir Himmy
    Sir Himmy

Post by Sir Himmy 2011-09-27, 15:06

Advertiserd wrote:
    Host White~ wrote: Also grats dont tell me to shut the fuck up, i tell you when to shut the fuck up.

No offence Grats but.. you just got owned

^^^ this is awesome.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-04-28, 18:06