Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+9
Guitar
Nuti
Andrew
Wreck
Dubiously
Christina
The Uzumaki
iSmith Gold
James
13 posters

Hosts and Money

James
    James
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Hosts and Money Empty Hosts and Money

Post by James 2012-03-31, 18:14

Hello all,

I think the acceptance of hosts are too much based on money. I think that hosts should be chosen by a number of things, not just money. There may be poorer people who could make a brilliant host. Being a nice, friendly guy is a much better than having a lot of money in my view. I am not just sayng this to try and boost my app, It's just that I have seen it with others.

A way to fix this? I saw on the Dicing Discussion that a new 'Smiley' rank is being added. I think this is a good idea, as it gives people who do not have so much money a better chance of being a host. I really do support this idea.

I would like to get your views on this.

albino
    iSmith Gold
    iSmith Gold

Hosts and Money Empty Re: Hosts and Money

Post by iSmith Gold 2012-03-31, 18:24

There are quite a lot of hosts that were accepted who weren't so-called "rich".
    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

Post by The Uzumaki 2012-03-31, 19:00

all this response to yankees trial
    James
    James
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by James 2012-03-31, 19:19

Doodle|DDCC wrote:all this response to yankees trial

I actually made this before "Yankees" trial, and afterwards I saw that he was trialed. I am sure that Yankees is a nice guy, and I am sure that he deserves the trial. All I am asking here is, "does money matter?"
    Christina
    Christina
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Christina 2012-03-31, 19:34

It kinda gives off the impression that having lots and lots of rsgp will open doors quickly.
    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

Post by The Uzumaki 2012-03-31, 19:45

Miz May wrote:
    It kinda gives off the impression that having lots and lots of rsgp will open doors quickly.

well we do have 2 good examples in us dicee and yankee.... Yankees got in 5 days us dicee less den a month... Guess andy is tryin to say moolah bringin u rank idk
    Dubiously
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Dubiously 2012-04-01, 03:07

Trial rank in five days, shaking my head. I do agree with you guys on this on, but you have to realize that in those five days he has bet more than most people here. And it is also hard to give trial to someone who does not bet a lot of money because their trustworthiness is brought into question. I know it pains many of you who do not have a lot of money, but these high betters have also suffered a lot of losses and it is fair to give them a chance to recoup their losses. That all being said, five days is definitely quicker than a trial should ever be.. but my opinion and all others do not mean anything. There are not too many people like Yankees and there are also a lot of recent trials who got it by different methods. Still, five days in absurd.
    The Uzumaki
    VIP
    VIP

Post by The Uzumaki 2012-04-01, 04:51

Dubiously wrote:Trial rank in five days, shaking my head. I do agree with you guys on this on, but you have to realize that in those five days he has bet more than most people here. And it is also hard to give trial to someone who does not bet a lot of money because their trustworthiness is brought into question. I know it pains many of you who do not have a lot of money, but these high betters have also suffered a lot of losses and it is fair to give them a chance to recoup their losses. That all being said, five days is definitely quicker than a trial should ever be.. but my opinion and all others do not mean anything. There are not too many people like Yankees and there are also a lot of recent trials who got it by different methods. Still, five days in absurd.

why wont some1 give this guy forums mod so useful posts
    James
    James
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by James 2012-04-01, 09:18

Dubiously wrote:Trial rank in five days, shaking my head. I do agree with you guys on this on, but you have to realize that in those five days he has bet more than most people here. And it is also hard to give trial to someone who does not bet a lot of money because their trustworthiness is brought into question. I know it pains many of you who do not have a lot of money, but these high betters have also suffered a lot of losses and it is fair to give them a chance to recoup their losses. That all being said, five days is definitely quicker than a trial should ever be.. but my opinion and all others do not mean anything. There are not too many people like Yankees and there are also a lot of recent trials who got it by different methods. Still, five days in absurd.

Thanks for your post. I totally agree with you.
    Wreck
    Wreck
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Wreck 2012-04-01, 11:58

i got accepted with a 2m bank, money doesn't have too much to do with it
    James
    James
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by James 2012-04-01, 12:45

Wreck | VNU wrote:i got accepted with a 2m bank, money doesn't have too much to do with it

Thanks for letting me know. I just get annoyed because I cant get vouches for 'High Bets' and 'Massive Drop Parties'.

iSmith Gold
    iSmith Gold

Post by iSmith Gold 2012-04-01, 18:41

I think I've bet quite alot here, but guess not Sad
    Andrew
    Andrew
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Andrew 2012-04-01, 18:49

Wreck | VNU wrote:i got accepted with a 2m bank, money doesn't have too much to do with it
    LOCATION lol!
    Nuti
    Nuti
    VIP
    VIP

Hosts and Money Empty Some Bull**** that has being going on

Post by Nuti 2012-04-03, 01:55

I agree 100% with this. There is no way in hell to get a rank without being rich. When the player becomes host, all they care about is money. Cora Dyce does nothing for the clan. they do everything for the public. i got Banned in the IRC for supporting my opinion. I got un-banned by a great host (Phat4tw) then i get back in and i get banned for saying hello in the irc. by (Duya). I asked Duya to explain and he put me on ignore list. when i got banned in the irc i also got banned from the Friends Chat. i would like to know why all of this happened. I didnt even get a warning. when i got banned. I feel this is not the appropriate way that the host: Duya, acted. 3 Nr, was in the convo but he didnt take it to the extreme and ban me.

I would like a reply to this with your explination.

Thx,
    Guitar
    Guitar
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Guitar 2012-04-03, 03:09

it isn't just about money, but understand we are a huge dicing clan we just don't allow every noob to get a rank. people who have been here forever may not be accepted cus we think they might not be suitable or just we haven't noticed them much, you don't have to be super rich to join, but when someone super rich comes along, they have a very high chance of getting ranked, if they do bad and are stupid though we derank them immediately. unfortunately thats just how it is even in irl. don't get your hopes down though we also look at peoples activity and timezones and who would be a "good" host i.e. one who is active takes all the bets will be friendly etc. the only "rich" person i can think of who has become a trial or a rank lately is the yankees and he lost his trial after one day and now has to earn it back cus he messed up or something. so idk where all these kids are coming from with this, "only rich people get ranked" stuff. ONLY ONE PERSON WHO IS RICH GOT TRIAL FOR ONE DAY. cmon don't over exaggerate things people.
    Ranny24
    Ranny24

Post by Ranny24 2012-04-03, 03:15

I agree but I also don't agree.
    This is a dicing clan and people who bet a lot should have higher chances.
    Now 5 days for a host is just WOW tbh, but his changes should have increased in my opinion and not just boost to 100%.
    Either way Andy is the owner and if he makes a decision then he knows what he's doing.
    Hb1
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Hb1 2012-04-04, 05:42

I only had 58m when I was accepted 2 days ago, but only few people have gotten ranked because of wealth. Most of them only get trial. Yankees did more than just bet alot and be rich, he did a few dps and he is a nice guy although I didnt like him at first (idk why) but I respect him now as we faced eachother in many high pots before I was ranked.
    Legitdicer | 1 OH
    Legitdicer | 1 OH
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Legitdicer | 1 OH 2012-04-05, 05:31

I think a trial after 5 days is a little quick but you do need to look at how much he has betted. I think wealth has a significant role in your chances of becoming a host because if you have money you can gamble, host drops, and gamble some more so you get kinda popular. But this is not the only way to become a host! They take more then just money into consideration when searching for a host. They look into wealth, vouches, timezones, activeness, and I think even personality/maturity. Anyone can become a host it just may take more time for some then others!
    rawadsalhab

Post by rawadsalhab 2012-04-05, 09:23

guys,money doesn't matter,but money does boost up your chances of being a host,since u gotta pay a fee to prove your legitimate,,, as for me i am very rich and i have done a host application and i am ready to pay all the fee's and i still haven't gotten a trial yet!see money isn't always the reason of getting a trial,but it does boost your luck

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-13, 13:46