Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+7
CM
Sexidor
Nova
Firefury54
Timmy
EEK
TheGhostInMe
11 posters

Gambling: How money circulates? and is dicing a repeating cycle of loosing money then regaining?

TheGhostInMe
    TheGhostInMe
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Gambling: How money circulates? and is dicing a repeating cycle of loosing money then regaining? Empty Gambling: How money circulates? and is dicing a repeating cycle of loosing money then regaining?

Post by TheGhostInMe 2012-10-18, 15:15

Hmmm.

Well.... How does dicing affect the economy and is it just an endless cycle of gaining and loosing money to then end up passing it on from one person to another?

Mostly all gamblers loose their money eventually by greed or just because the odds arent profitable, so...this supports the fact that the money is just circulated through Rs players and it's economy?

Even for hosts, they gamble their money away. Is it a recreational sport? (dicing) since you just loose money then gain it back... idk..

I'm just trying to figure out the ethics or so you should say about this money circulation and gambling phenomenon.

anyone here who could provide some answers? or just what you think about this.
    EEK
    EEK
    VIP
    VIP

Gambling: How money circulates? and is dicing a repeating cycle of loosing money then regaining? Empty Re: Gambling: How money circulates? and is dicing a repeating cycle of loosing money then regaining?

Post by EEK 2012-10-18, 15:26

Put it this way,

If you have 1,024 people flip a coin, 10 of those people will flip the coin heads 10x in a row, these people are the rich and famous with bursting banks.
    Its the same when you look at dicing, only the famous rich people seem to be making profit - its a natural reaction to see these people and interpret that "dicing = BANK".
    Those who try and fail (which is the bulk of dicers) go unheard and unnoticed into the shadows, cleaned.

In reality its exactly how you posted, when u go up, your taking someones money, when you go down, your trading it them back.

The only TRUE winners are those 10 people at the start, who've just risen to the top (The cream always rises to the top) due to statistical luck.
    The only statistic that is relevant here is; To be a loser - there must be a winner.

Last edited by Eeky on 2012-10-18, 15:31; edited 1 time in total
    Timmy
    Timmy
    VIP
    VIP

Gambling: How money circulates? and is dicing a repeating cycle of loosing money then regaining? Empty Re: Gambling: How money circulates? and is dicing a repeating cycle of loosing money then regaining?

Post by Timmy 2012-10-18, 15:31

Eeky wrote:Put it this way,

If you have 1,024 people flip a coin, 10 of those people will flip the coin heads 10x in a row, these people are the rich and famous with bursting banks.
    Its the same when you look at dicing, only the famous rich people seem to be making profit - its a natural reaction to see these people and interpret that "dicing = BANK".
    Those who try and fail (which is the bulk of dicers) go unheard and unnoticed into the shadows, cleaned.

In reality its exactly how you posted, when u go up, your taking someones money, when you go down, your trading it them back.

The only TRUE winners are those 10 people at the start, who've just risen to the top due to statistical luck.
    The only statistic that is relevant here is; To be a loser - there must be a winner.

Bravo! What a Speech !
    Firefury54
    Firefury54
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Firefury54 2012-10-18, 16:09

I wish it was a cycle but a good amount of the money the hosts get are dished out to the Rs community and end up leaving Cora Dyce completely. So less money in circulation = less returns.
    Nova

Post by Nova 2012-10-18, 17:46

I have no idea where my money goes too.
    I get 20m, lost it all and the next day everyone is cleaned aswell.
    Where the hell does the money go too?
    Sexidor
    Sexidor

Post by Sexidor 2012-10-18, 17:55

I have a link for you:
    http://www.coradyce.com/t16432-the-cycle-of-gambling
    TheGhostInMe
    TheGhostInMe
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by TheGhostInMe 2012-10-18, 19:48

Eeky wrote:Put it this way,

The only TRUE winners are those 10 people at the start, who've just risen to the top (The cream always rises to the top) due to statistical luck.

Thanks, that was some really interesting information.

Firefury54 wrote:I wish it was a cycle but a good amount of the money the hosts get are dished out to the Rs community and end up leaving Cora Dyce completely. So less money in circulation = less returns.

Interesting.
    CM
    CM
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by CM 2012-10-18, 21:18

dont wanna type forever so here's the short story.

bettors bet on hosts, hosts make big cash, hosts pay fees keeping most of the cash, and a lot gamble.

andy gets huge gigantic cash and spends it on sponsoring,dps,ts,vps,etc. he also keeps most of it to himself.

endless number of bettors so it's all a repeating cycle.
    Sam
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Sam 2012-10-18, 22:00

Exidor|L4Q wrote:I have a link for you:

My comment made me lol hard.
    Sexidor
    Sexidor

Post by Sexidor 2012-10-18, 23:51

Sam wrote:
    Exidor|L4Q wrote:I have a link for you:

My comment made me lol hard.
    Me too!
    F3YU
    F3YU

Post by F3YU 2012-10-19, 12:08

Interesting topic.
    G
    G
    Highroller
    Highroller

Post by G 2012-10-20, 12:33

Put it this way. Noob cleans noob, host cleans noob, Andy cleans every single host.
    Elouise
    Elouise
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Elouise 2012-10-20, 12:38

Well, it's just an endless cycle of losing your money. Like when you got a lots of cash, you'll lose it. :L

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-08, 18:19