Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+27
Taro beast
*nat4334*
UC2
xaghant
anik
Spoof
Zetta
Phat4tw
o_O Stailo
2mf
2 Step
1m_LambOfGod
G
Legitdicer | 1 OH
Big|Mb8
edward sho
Purple Man | NlPS
Grubby Wyrm
Jon
Wreck
Guitar
Ali
CDT | Pinoy™
Matthew
Connor
KFC | Free
Andy
31 posters

Advertising our website | IDEAS

2mf
    2mf

Advertising our website | IDEAS - Page 2 Empty Re: Advertising our website | IDEAS

Post by 2mf 2012-02-11, 23:19

I'm not sure of this idea but a clan did this.
    1. They went around G.E saying drop party non-stop for about 10min
    2. Then they went to their allocated spot.
    3. The person hosting the drop party told everyone to search them on youtube
    4. They had to like, comment, subscribe the video.
    5. After that they randomly chose 5 people and gave them a prize.
    6. 1 hour later they did it again

This is just a suggestion however i am studying business at high school and right now learning at how to expand businesses.

That method got the clan video over 2000 vies and 100 subscribers pretty easily. Should this clan try it? your decision.
    Sorry to bother you ,
    Thanks 2mf
    o_O Stailo

Advertising our website | IDEAS - Page 2 Empty Re: Advertising our website | IDEAS

Post by o_O Stailo 2012-02-12, 17:34

One idea :

Put some bots into world 1 to spam Join "Cora Dyce " Fc and webpace coradyce.com
    Phat4tw
    Phat4tw
    Lieutenant
    Lieutenant

Post by Phat4tw 2012-02-16, 11:29

Here's some idea they might have already been mentioned,

1. (mainly) Advertising but, not allways just in our world but in world 2 and alot of member worlds and f2p worlds.
    2. More youtube video's describing our giveaways and generally the website and the clan as a whole.
    3. Giveaways on irc, drop partys (excuse my french) dont do shit. They bring in all of the people who "dont bet" and so we have alot of people in our friends chat for 2 hours. But thats not getting us any more betters or "winning the popularity contest"

Thats all I have to say.
    Legitdicer | 1 OH
    Legitdicer | 1 OH
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Legitdicer | 1 OH 2012-02-17, 02:28

I've been trying to advertise for the clan I put in about 3-4 hours today and came to find that you don't have to type the bit still works for it. My fingers are sore now haha but I will continue to advert whenever you guys need me hopefully more people will begin to advert along with me!

Last edited by Legitdicer on 2012-02-17, 17:08; edited 1 time in total
    Zetta
    Zetta

Post by Zetta 2012-02-17, 17:07

Esaibid wrote:Just bring dice bags back.
    I agree
    1m_LambOfGod
    1m_LambOfGod
    VIP
    VIP

Post by 1m_LambOfGod 2012-02-18, 00:44

simple ways to get more are, pay trusted advertisers, (make sure they vid or something) do more give aways in the IRC, so not nearly as many leechers come. Different games on IRC, like maybe pick a number an win x3 your bet or something, add blackjack or something, thats easy to host i would think. More lotterys, more free forum ranks for people. Like helper, super poster, Veteran, etc. this is just a few ideas i had.
    Spoof
    Spoof
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Spoof 2012-02-27, 06:38

Although advertising is a great idea, the problem is that most people in Rs are not familiar with I.R.C. Dicing. Many people that wander up to the Spirit Tree accuse hosts as scammers. If we could just release some sort of Introduction or Guide to I.R.C. Dicing to people that are new. Many people in fc don't come to forums...
    anik

Post by anik 2012-03-10, 09:09

New world/new location/more games/more hosts/more giveaways/more videos/buying advertisements/talk to the owner of runelocus for an ad/buying shoutouts/buying spammers in game/lots of more ways
    Spoof
    Spoof
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Spoof 2012-03-10, 15:26

anik wrote:New world/new location/more games/more hosts/more giveaways/more videos/buying advertisements/talk to the owner of runelocus for an ad/buying shoutouts/buying spammers in game/lots of more ways

We want our title to be #1 F2P Dicing Clan, so we do not want a new location and world.
    anik

Post by anik 2012-03-10, 16:02

Spoof/Spoof101Prod wrote:
    anik wrote:New world/new location/more games/more hosts/more giveaways/more videos/buying advertisements/talk to the owner of runelocus for an ad/buying shoutouts/buying spammers in game/lots of more ways

We want our title to be #1 F2P Dicing Clan, so we do not want a new location and world.

True, let me rephrase those 2 for you..

'additional world/additional location'
    Spoof
    Spoof
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Spoof 2012-03-10, 16:08

anik wrote:
    Spoof/Spoof101Prod wrote:

True, let me rephrase those 2 for you..

'additional world/additional location'

There will become too much confusion and less customers. During the 100M drop parties, everyone would have to switch to World 1. Customers may also not be able to be at certain members worlds.
    xaghant
    xaghant

Post by xaghant 2012-03-12, 01:15

youtube.

if theres enough views + subscribers and etc then people will get it in the suggestion box
    UC2
    UC2
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by UC2 2012-03-12, 01:20

every days dp put some advertisers at ge and pay them 250-300k/h Razz just saying Razz
    UC2
    UC2
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by UC2 2012-03-12, 01:21

youtube would be a great idea as well ...im gonna make pking videos in that ill put cora dyce intro in it Razz so our clan would get biggeer Razz
    *nat4334*

Post by *nat4334* 2012-04-03, 04:57

What could be a good idea: Before you guys do a giveaway, tell everyone that they need to make a forum account and answer the trivia questions in the chat box, it might interest people to stick with us and become part of the community.
    Taro beast
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Taro beast 2012-04-05, 09:13

Another dicing clan that I used to be apart of used to do a dp and then after that say there were more prizes if they stayed and subscribed to their website. Then throughout the whole time the people were subscribing she explained how dicing worked. After they had subscribed she then gave them something slightly better than in the dp like a rute t kite. It worked pretty well. While I was a host there it got about 50-100 subscribers....not all stayed but a lot got hooked.
    Taro beast
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Taro beast 2012-04-05, 09:15

Also yeah youtube video is one the best, you need to present how profitable it is so video someone doing rewagers and getting mils....you need to show off the image of a friendly but prosperous community. Which you are hooray Very Happy

Post by Guest 2012-04-08, 04:31

http://www.coradyce.com/t11448-how-to-support-promote-and-maintain-our-forums-active-ideas
    Daft Punk
    Daft Punk
    VIP
    VIP

Advertising our website | IDEAS - Page 2 Empty Have you considered...

Post by Daft Punk 2012-04-09, 23:30

Trying to get Cora Dyce onto fansites such as Tip.it/Rs or even the RS Wikia page? getting yourself validated on an information bank for skillers makes people much more trusting. Also, in my opinion - non automated advertisers are 10x more convincing than auto-typers. Using things like autotypers seem fishy to people considering joining Cora / to newcomers at Cora. Especially people new to dicing and gambling in general.

even make a wiki page that more accurately describes what IRC is and how it is used in the context of Cora Dyce- for instance if new users can wikipedia IRC and find out that it doesn't transmit keyloggers and isnt a downloadable program, they might be more keen on trying it out.

also, if there's a link that allows you to access IRC but doesn't give the option to split screen with RS, that would be more appealing to newcomers as well, because its one thing to use a non-RS web-page. But to use that same webpage to load RS could seem fishy to newcomers. =)

Hope my 2 cents were worth more than book value Wink

-Ryan
    Spoof
    Spoof
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Spoof 2012-04-10, 00:06

8A1 wrote:Trying to get Cora Dyce onto fansites such as Tip.it/Rs or even the RS Wikia page? getting yourself validated on an information bank for skillers makes people much more trusting. Also, in my opinion - non automated advertisers are 10x more convincing than auto-typers. Using things like autotypers seem fishy to people considering joining Cora / to newcomers at Cora. Especially people new to dicing and gambling in general.

even make a wiki page that more accurately describes what IRC is and how it is used in the context of Cora Dyce- for instance if new users can wikipedia IRC and find out that it doesn't transmit keyloggers and isnt a downloadable program, they might be more keen on trying it out.

also, if there's a link that allows you to access IRC but doesn't give the option to split screen with RS, that would be more appealing to newcomers as well, because its one thing to use a non-RS web-page. But to use that same webpage to load RS could seem fishy to newcomers. =)

Hope my 2 cents were worth more than book value Wink

-Ryan

It used to be Mibbit, and I still use it for me:

http://wbe004.mibbit.com/?settings=a33beae6281bb409fe35e02a5dec2760&server=webirc.swiftirc.net%3A5003&channel=%23CoraDyce
    Tyler | Clam
    Tyler | Clam
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Tyler | Clam 2012-04-12, 06:04

Promotions on other RS related sites in bulk would help a lot! Including embedded Banners for people to put in their profile signatures.
    Darknight | C8L

Post by Darknight | C8L 2012-04-24, 10:16

Im Tyler wrote:Promotions on other RS related sites in bulk would help a lot! Including embedded Banners for people to put in their profile signatures.

Agree, something related to RS

Advertising our website | IDEAS - Page 2 Tr10
    Made By: Pinoywarrior

----------------------------------- MY HOST APPLICATION -----------------------------------
    http://www.coradyce.com/t10439-darknight-tr-moshroomer-host-application
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    xsxs69

Post by xsxs69 2012-04-24, 16:03

to help i am running advs

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-19, 07:04