Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

3 posters

Video Recording for Mac suggestions???!!

Aeraide

Video Recording for Mac suggestions???!! Empty Video Recording for Mac suggestions???!!

Post by Aeraide 2012-01-14, 14:41

Hey Everyone, once my exams are over and I'm a bit free I'm thinking of making pking videos with my turmoil zerker. I don't know much about different recording videos, the ones that other people use.
    Please note that I'm using a Mac so certain programs I might not be able to use.
    Thanks,
    Chad
    Wreck
    Wreck
    VIP
    VIP

Video Recording for Mac suggestions???!! Empty Re: Video Recording for Mac suggestions???!!

Post by Wreck 2012-01-15, 01:15

screenflow

look up how to get it for free
    Aeraide

Video Recording for Mac suggestions???!! Empty Re: Video Recording for Mac suggestions???!!

Post by Aeraide 2012-01-15, 03:44

downloaded it, seems like an awesome application! I'm just trying to figure out how to do the effects and everything.
    Thanks for the recommendation..
    Cheers,
    Chad

Post by Guest 2012-01-15, 03:47

Try camtasia, 720p - 1080p really good for recording.
    Wreck
    Wreck
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Wreck 2012-01-15, 03:48

Aeraide wrote:downloaded it, seems like an awesome application! I'm just trying to figure out how to do the effects and everything.
    Thanks for the recommendation..
    Cheers,
    Chad
    what effects? + make sure you get the cracked full version, if not you'll have a watermark when you export
    Aeraide

Post by Aeraide 2012-01-15, 04:08

There's a section where you can add effects? My friend showed me it..And I've got the cracked full version thanks.
    @Mkarn thanks I'll download that as well Very Happy. Does it have the options to add effects by chance?
    Cheers,
    Chad
    Guitar
    Guitar
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by Guitar 2012-01-15, 17:22

Why is this in the pking section-.-
    Wreck
    Wreck
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Wreck 2012-01-16, 01:41

Bar wrote:Why is this in the pking section-.-
    lol nooo idea.

anyway, you're better off downloading something like after effects to edit your clips in, or at the least use iMovie, they're better and easier to use than editing in screen flow
    Aeraide

Post by Aeraide 2012-01-16, 13:56

Well I couldn't think of where else I should have out it and it had to do with PvP so I thought I'd just put it in this section. I apologize that I made a mistake. Wreck, my friend agreed with your comment and so I will use Imovie.
    Thanks,
    Chad.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-07, 07:01