Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+7
Allen's Slave
Paul
Joe
CM
Moe
Connor
PatrickJane
11 posters

Jaycubb Scammed ... What's to happen with debt?

Poll

What to do?

[ 0 ]
    Jaycubb Scammed ... What's to happen with debt? Bar_left0%Jaycubb Scammed ... What's to happen with debt? Bar_right [0%] 
    [ 12 ]
    Jaycubb Scammed ... What's to happen with debt? Bar_left55%Jaycubb Scammed ... What's to happen with debt? Bar_right [55%] 
    [ 10 ]
    Jaycubb Scammed ... What's to happen with debt? Bar_left45%Jaycubb Scammed ... What's to happen with debt? Bar_right [45%] 

Total Votes: 22
    PatrickJane

Jaycubb Scammed ... What's to happen with debt? Empty Jaycubb Scammed ... What's to happen with debt?

Post by PatrickJane 2014-03-20, 14:29

Okay, so basically I owed Jaycubb 400m, (because I told him what to bet) and he lost 400m.

I told him how to bet, and he ended up loosing bank. I pay him around 6 months later, full 400m, all is good.

5 months ago, maybe more he said I owe him another 250m - I pay him my bank (35m) - 215M left. Jaycubb scammed, what to do? Please vote:

Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Jaycubb Scammed ... What's to happen with debt? Empty Re: Jaycubb Scammed ... What's to happen with debt?

Post by Connor 2014-03-20, 14:56

Lol what? Jaycubb scammed?
    Moe
    Moe
    VIP
    VIP

Jaycubb Scammed ... What's to happen with debt? Empty Re: Jaycubb Scammed ... What's to happen with debt?

Post by Moe 2014-03-20, 14:59

Connor wrote:Lol what? Jaycubb scammed?

l0l
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2014-03-20, 15:00

Moe wrote:

l0l

Did I miss something from not being on irc last few days?
    CM
    CM
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by CM 2014-03-20, 15:45

Give the 215m to the people he scammed. Most reasonable way to deal with it.

But hey, if you don't want it, I'll be glad to sweep it off your hands.
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2014-03-20, 15:48

Connor wrote:
    Moe wrote:

l0l

He scammed like 700m i heard.
    CM
    CM
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by CM 2014-03-20, 15:51

Legend Joe4 wrote:
    Connor wrote:
    Moe wrote:

l0l

Dayum.
    Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 69

Post by Paul 2014-03-20, 16:03

Legend Joe4 wrote:
    Connor wrote:
    Moe wrote:

l0l

592M.*
    Allen's Slave
    Allen's Slave

Post by Allen's Slave 2014-03-20, 16:05

Please tell me he's gone.
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2014-03-20, 16:16

Allen's Slave wrote:Please tell me he's gone.

He's gone.
    Allen's Slave
    Allen's Slave

Post by Allen's Slave 2014-03-20, 16:23

Legend Joe4 wrote:
    Allen's Slave wrote:Please tell me he's gone.

He's gone.

OH MY GOD THIS IS AMAZING
    James
    James
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by James 2014-03-20, 16:35

I always knew he was a half-arsed, ignorant, vexatious, evasive, imbasillic moron.
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2014-03-20, 16:37

James wrote:I always knew he was a half-arsed, ignorant, vexatious, evasive, imbasillic moron.

You are worse.
    Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls

Post by Paul 2014-03-20, 16:40

There is probably more to the story than you think, but it's no use. No

He's paying me back.
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2014-03-20, 17:47

He's been banned and deranked. There's nothing in host section about it and I know nothing about it other than that he was being difficult about paying back Xine his debt, and that he asked me, along with a number of other hosts, for a loan a couple of days ago.

@PatrickJane, I'm not sure why you ever paid him that 400m? Even if you enticed him to bet, it was him who bet it, so it's he who is responsible for anything that he wins or loses. If he'd won then he sure as hell wouldn't have given you the winnings... and him insisting that you owe him another 250m when you don't believe that you do... You certainly had no obligation to pay back any of that and you still don't. Since as far as I can tell, you don't owe Jaycubb anything, you have no responsibility to pay for his debts.
    blackstar755

Post by blackstar755 2014-03-21, 00:18

He owe me 25m >.< well gg me =(
    Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls

Post by Paul 2014-03-21, 01:04

Yeah...:/

He probably had even less incentive to even attempt to pay it back after all the hate everyone gave him and the hate he received before. No
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2014-03-21, 01:26

Jaycubb Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:23 am
    Connor I know we haven't been on best of terms lately but I really need your help. And Im willing to start fresh with you properly again if you would like.

I owe xine 325m because I thought I was going to get #1 in the 500m leaderboard a few weeks ago. She has given me a short amount of time to pay her back otherwise she is going to get andy to de rank me. Im willing to borrow money from you with an interest rate of 20%, if your up for it. Any amount you can loan me will help. If you loaned me 200m, then I would get back to you 240m. 100% Gurantee and within a good amount of time. Im in a sticky situation and I need your help.
    Thanks
    From Jaycubb

Just a bit of evidence if you wanna see that he tried to scam me as well. LAWL

I'd never give him 325m. I hate Jaycubb
    PatrickJane

Post by PatrickJane 2014-03-21, 08:32

Jaycubb wrote:
    I owe xine 325m because I thought I was going to get #1 in the 500m leaderboard a few weeks ago. She has given me a short amount of time to pay her back otherwise she is going to get andy to de rank me. Im willing to borrow money from you with an interest rate of 20%, if your up for it. Any amount you can loan me will help. If you loaned me 200m, then I would get back to you 240m. 100% Gurantee and within a good amount of time. Im in a sticky situation and I need your help.
    Thanks
    From Jaycubb

Don't masturbate while typing. Your keyboard will be white. Best of luck
    Casb
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2014-03-21, 11:19

PatrickJane wrote:
    Jaycubb wrote:
    Thanks
    From Jaycubb

Don't masturbate while typing.  Your keyboard will be white.  Best of luck
    Casb

LOL
    Zodz
    Zodz
    General
    General

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 12

Post by Zodz 2014-03-21, 12:21

oh god i laughed at this OP

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-11, 21:24