Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+8
G
Superman
Examine Box
Dogs>Cats
Iamtaba
[Eth111]
Zodz
dabomb
12 posters

Rf 500m superman pls and thx

Dogs>Cats
    Dogs>Cats
    General
    General

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 100

Rf 500m superman pls and thx - Page 2 Empty Re: Rf 500m superman pls and thx

Post by Dogs>Cats 2015-07-17, 18:50

Superman wrote:
    Dogs>Cats wrote:
    Superman wrote:
    Dogs>Cats wrote:
    Superman wrote:Inva a trusted admin knows that nat was on the acc. Ur just getting proved wrong everytime so you just abuse your powers and ban the link and shit.
    prove nat would have scammed you if you had won the bets

Prove that he wouldnt of?
    Burden of proof is on you since you are the plaintiff.

Im correct until proven guilty by this sites shitty judges.
    bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

that is stupid
    Superman
    Superman

Post by Superman 2015-07-17, 19:10

Then why are you still here?
    Dogs>Cats
    Dogs>Cats
    General
    General

Dices Rolls

Post by Dogs>Cats 2015-07-17, 19:19

Superman wrote:Then why are you still here?
    you realize that people cant go hey prove me wrong or give me 500m

show some proof because all you have is a story
    Superman
    Superman

Post by Superman 2015-07-17, 19:48

All I have is a story? I have over 6 witnesses that I know of. Most of them very trusted. And a bunch of people that know its true
    G
    G
    Highroller
    Highroller

Post by G 2015-07-17, 19:51

BUT YOU LOST
    Dogs>Cats
    Dogs>Cats
    General
    General

Dices Rolls

Post by Dogs>Cats 2015-07-17, 20:19

all you can prove is you debt bet vs nat who was on jojo, you lost 500m, there was a debt wager. 
    You cannot prove he would have scammed, you cannot prove he didnt have money to payout. 

Even if you prove that, you still arent entitled to a refund as you lost the bet. if we refund you, every person who bet on nat/jojo would be entitled to one and thats silly

btw respond to all the things in this, since you often reply with 0-1 of the things i want
    Superman
    Superman

Post by Superman 2015-07-17, 20:46

I cant prove that he didnt have money. I can't prove that he wouldve scammed. And what happened to me was worse than what happened to nat/jojo. I got fucked in the ass by Nat/Exidor and Nat/Jojo. So it was a double kill.
    Rock
    Rock

Post by Rock 2015-07-17, 22:21

Superman wrote:I cant prove that he didnt have money. I can't prove that he wouldve scammed. And what happened to me was worse than what happened to nat/jojo. I got fucked in the ass by Nat/Exidor and Nat/Jojo. So it was a double kill.

BUT YOU LOST.

Just cause its fkin Nat doesn't mean he would've scammed you.

He didn't even scam you. You lost the bet. That's all there was to it. There was no scam involved. It doesn't even matter who was on the accounts, whether it'd be the real Jojo or Exidor, you still lost anyways. That's all there is to this. You lost the bet, get over with your life. All you have is a story no proof no nothing. There is no proof to even show because you lost making this whole dispute worthless.
    Superman
    Superman

Post by Superman 2015-07-17, 22:27

Rock wrote:
    Superman wrote:I cant prove that he didnt have money. I can't prove that he wouldve scammed. And what happened to me was worse than what happened to nat/jojo. I got fucked in the ass by Nat/Exidor and Nat/Jojo. So it was a double kill.

BUT YOU LOST.

Just cause its fkin Nat doesn't mean he would've scammed you.

He didn't even scam you. You lost the bet. That's all there was to it. There was no scam involved. It doesn't even matter who was on the accounts, whether it'd be the real Jojo or Exidor, you still lost anyways. That's all there is to this. You lost the bet, get over with your life. All you have is a story no proof no nothing. There is no proof to even show because you lost making this whole dispute worthless.

It matter I was betting against the same person that was hosting it, and at that time if you got a wager you couldn't call it unless it was 5m or less. So they broke 2 rules while I only broke the no debt betting one so GEE-GEE
    Cannons

Post by Cannons 2015-07-18, 02:13

Superman you don't have any case. Debt bets apparently never were allowed by Cora so you were doing something unallowed in the first place. Whatever the consequences of that, whether you won a lot or loss a lot, you live with them just like how we deal with RWT now.
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2015-07-18, 04:51

Superman wrote:
    Dogs>Cats wrote:
    Superman wrote:
    Dogs>Cats wrote:
    Superman wrote:Inva a trusted admin knows that nat was on the acc. Ur just getting proved wrong everytime so you just abuse your powers and ban the link and shit.
    prove nat would have scammed you if you had won the bets

Prove that he wouldnt of?
    Burden of proof is on you since you are the plaintiff.

Im correct until proven guilty by this sites shitty judges.

then jojo is innocent until proven guilty???
    G
    G
    Highroller
    Highroller

Post by G 2015-07-18, 07:04

AND YOU LOST!

BUT I'M NOT A RAPPER!

Rf 500m superman pls and thx - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mtx34l0Phs1rxehysRf 500m superman pls and thx - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mtx34l0Phs1rxehysRf 500m superman pls and thx - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mtx34l0Phs1rxehys
    Rf 500m superman pls and thx - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mtx34l0Phs1rxehysRf 500m superman pls and thx - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mtx34l0Phs1rxehysRf 500m superman pls and thx - Page 2 Tumblr_inline_mtx34l0Phs1rxehys
    Luke
    Luke
    Admin
    Admin

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Luke 2015-07-18, 10:54

How do you expect a refund, when at the time no-one knew what was going on. A bunch of events then occurred resulting in Nat having possession of JoJo's account. With losing the wager you need have solid evidence not just a bunch of people saying that he might not of had it.

This also goes under debt betting, I do remember at the time in which these events happened there was not always trades occurring after each win/loss. When you debt bet, it has the same equivalent of loaning someone. When you loan someone, that person has to repay you not the clan.

But as you lost the wagers against Nat, your money is deemed to be fair game. The only time that you should expect a refund is when you win the wager and a rank scams you. For example, you bet 250m on Jojo you win and Jojo doesn't pay you the 475m you fairly one.

Explained.
    /lock

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-04-28, 10:50