Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+41
Bf
Rdraglon
19A
computre
MissFearxx
jessie
Dust Gilaq
Duya
struggler0
Bomb Flowers | Sh33dy
Lelz
Jon
Nr
FeuerKaiser|Warriors
G
okOKok
Dogs>Cats
Guitar
James
QP-47
Zodz
Allen1
Phat4tw
Connor
Joe
Asar
RSSEAN
dabomb
Rand al'Thor
Lord Abigor
Slash
[Eth111]
Judah
Iamtaba
ranarrow1
Cannons
Rock
Boofz
Paul
Luke
Andy
45 posters

The future of Cora Dyce

Andy
    Andy
    Owner
    Owner

The future of Cora Dyce Empty The future of Cora Dyce

Post by Andy 2015-05-06, 01:53

Hello fellow members!

I think i have to give a personal statement about the recent activity.

Zodz case:
    On the one hand i understand a part of the community feeling mistreated in some situations within the past Year but on the other hand there should be a time when those things reach the past. It's time get up and start looking into the future instead of spending hours on spreading hate against someone. Not only Zodz, i mean this in general. I came to the conclusion that Zodz isn't the right man to interact with the whole community but hes still an important piece of the clan.

About the BNC:
    It's not 100% clear that Zodz is snowman4neve since BNC providers often hand out the same ip's for networks that have a low demand (a hand full of users). Even if it was zodz then it wasn't supposed to profit, more likely to boost the activity of the clan. I think there was a riot going on during that time. If thats the case you should know this: About 6-9 months ago i've made an nickname to bet a bit with the intention to increase the leaderboard and activity of the clan. It was a desert during that time. The price of doing this is losing a few 100m (not profiting from it) to increase the bets. I think the balance of snowman4neve is -800m therefore this would've been okay due the lack of rules about this given out by me. But since we don't know if it was him or not it doesn't really matter, just trying to explain the way he could've handled. Aaron and Xine got deranked temporarily for this and after doing the same again they've been deranked completely.
    This case isn't 100% clear that's why it's unfair to judge zodz.

Future of Cora Dyce:
    I've been very inactive within the past 5 months because of me starting studying fulltime aswell as keeping my old job that i've been doing for the past 4 years. They asked me to stay for a while to help them out and i was willing to help without requiring the extra cash. It calmed down and i basicly quit 2 weeks ago to focus on other things. (Studying/getting Cora forward).
    All i can say is that i'm sorry for all those members and hosts who have been trying to get the clan forward with ideas and alot of effort. I didn't see/realize it and therefore we couldn't archive it.

I've talked to Inva to clear a few things up and we both came to the conclusion that Cora is the future for everyone. What we needed is an active leader, more structure on the forums ((Mods)especially on the new forums) and another Admin. One for the community part and one for the technical part. Inva will become Admin to manage the Community part of the clan and zodz will be responsible for the technical part. We're going to pay a few people from elsewhere to get a few tasks done that are coming up in the near future since he's not able to do all of it due the lack of knowledge in certain areas (Betting site, with poker and some special games etc.). There will be budgets for the technical and community part.

I also think that community members that aren't hosts should be much more involved. For example: Moderating the Forums/being responsible for specific events/Our youtube channel and so on).

I know i've been saying that we're going to transfer the forums 'within the next days' but this time you can take my word for it since i'm in contact with the guy that helps me (The new forums are installed already).

I didn't read over it. I hope most of it is understandable Smile

Last edited by Andy on 2015-05-06, 02:42; edited 2 times in total
    Dogs>Cats
    Dogs>Cats
    General
    General

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 100

The future of Cora Dyce Empty Re: The future of Cora Dyce

Post by Dogs>Cats 2015-05-06, 02:12

im in charge of corabot
    Cannons

Post by Cannons 2015-05-06, 02:27

Good, I'm hoping you can prove me wrong about not being a good leader. You made the right first steps at least.
    Luke
    Luke
    Admin
    Admin

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Luke 2015-05-06, 02:35

Good to be back. Lets do this.
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2015-05-06, 02:52

Luke wrote:Good to be back. Lets do this.

The red looks good on you sir.
    Paul
    Paul
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 69

Post by Paul 2015-05-06, 03:27

Oh, wow. Where have I been? :O

Congratulations to the new moderator(s) and admin; and thank you for letting the community at large know about what's been going on instead of keeping it hush-hush.

I'm glad most of the problems have been resolved...wouldn't want the drama of another clan again.
    Boofz
    Boofz
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Boofz 2015-05-06, 04:42

I'm happy Inva has accepted the Admin role. I feel like Cora will move forward now, instead of standing still/slowly declining. I'm happy to be apart of it with him helping lead the way.
    Allen1
    Allen1

Post by Allen1 2015-05-06, 05:09

I'm glad "Zodz case" and "The Future of Cora Dyce" are two separate agendas.
    Asar
    Asar
    Recruit
    Recruit

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Asar 2015-05-06, 05:21

Best of luck Inva on admin. You'll do great!

Thank you for keeping everyone informed Andy. It means a lot when someone in your position keeps things transparent.
    Rock
    Rock

Post by Rock 2015-05-06, 05:41

Inva's Signature wrote: Official Host: 20/1/2014 - 22/4/2015
    Forum Moderator: 10/08/2014 - 22/4/2015

Admin: 6/5/2015

Congratulations Inva Very Happy
    Cannons

Post by Cannons 2015-05-06, 06:13

Rock wrote:
    Inva's Signature wrote: Official Host: 20/1/2014 - 22/4/2015
    Forum Moderator: 10/08/2014 - 22/4/2015

Admin: 6/5/2015

Congratulations Inva Very Happy

Someone needs to keep an eye on Rock
    ranarrow1

Post by ranarrow1 2015-05-06, 07:50

I'm just a member but I used to bet a lot at Cora and now am the owner of the fc flip help.  but I am glad there are steps being made to ensure that Cora gets back up to where it should be.  Looking forward to the days ahead -singly
    Rand al'Thor
    Rand al'Thor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Rand al'Thor 2015-05-06, 08:03

:')
    Lord Abigor
    Lord Abigor
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll: 6

Post by Lord Abigor 2015-05-06, 08:04

Lets go CoraDyce!! We can do it! Teamwork is all we need!! Lets Go Go Go!!!!
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2015-05-06, 14:44

lol
    Nr
    Nr
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Nr 2015-05-06, 14:53

Andy wrote:I came to the conclusion that Zodz isn't the right man to interact with the whole community

Fucking finally. I've never questioned Zodz's ability to do something useful for the clan, but his blatant power abuse and disregard and unwillingness to discuss any issues, not just ignoring them, but doing so with flat-out arrogance and demeanor that he's above everyone have brought a big part of this clan to the ground.

On one hand, I'm glad to see steps in the right direction (Inva as admin, Cannon and Icy unbanned etc.). On the other, Zodz still having highest access level on IRC while Inva has just 6 doesn't seem promising and I'm not sold that the issues and constant fighting will go anywhere like that. Good luck to Zodz with his contributions to the clan, but I doubt this will work out if Zodz continues to outrank everyone in a position where he can exercise power.

I've been frustrated with the clan recently, but these are steps in the right direction. I hope this isn't just cosmetic and everything will keep going in the right direction. I know Andy can be a great owner when he tries.

Well done taking action, Andy. Now keep at it. Wink Good luck to Inva, too. You finally achieved that infamous Admin spot that looked impossible to all us plebs. Hopefully Cora will make progress and the clan I used to be very fond of will take a turn back to the positive. I remain skeptic, but hopeful.

Last edited by Nr on 2015-05-07, 15:59; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Edited for clarity.)
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2015-05-06, 15:22

Nr wrote:
    Andy wrote:I came to the conclusion that Zodz isn't the right man to interact with the whole community

Fucking finally. I've never questioned Zodz's ability to do something useful for the clan, but his blatant power abuse and disregard and unwillingness to discuss any issues, not just ignoring them, but doing so with flat-out arrogance and demeanor that he's above everyone have brought a big part of this clan to the ground.

On one hand, I'm glad to see steps in the right direction (Inva as admin, Cannon and Icy unbanned etc.). On the other, Zodz still having highest access level on IRC while Inva has just 6 doesn't seem promising and I'm not sold that the issues and constant fighting will go anywhere like that. Good luck to Zodz with his contributions to the clan, but I'm not sure this will work out if he's in any position where he can exercise power or heavy influence.

I've been frustrated with the clan recently, but these are steps in the right direction. I hope this isn't just cosmetic and everything will keep going in the right direction. I know Andy can be a great owner when he tries, maybe something will change.

Well done taking action, Andy. Now keep at it. Wink Good luck to Inva, too. You finally achieved that infamous Admin spot that looked impossible to all us plebs. Hopefully Cora will make progress and the clan I used to be very fond of will take a turn back to the positive.

Give Nr admin please.
    James
    James
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by James 2015-05-06, 16:25

Jeez, it's amazing what one day of changes can do.

This actually encourages me to get involved again. Well done to Slash and Luke, completely deserved. Haven't you grown Slash, I'm proud of you... I remember those days in the chat box in 2K12. Now you're all blue and professional.
    Jon
    Jon
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Jon 2015-05-06, 17:23

Thanks, Andy.

ranarrow1 wrote:I'm just a member but I used to bet a lot at Cora and now am the owner of the fc flip help.  but I am glad there are steps being made to ensure that Cora gets back up to where it should be.  Looking forward to the days ahead -singly
    This is such discrete advertisement haha
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2015-05-06, 17:34

I wish you'd talk in full sentences when we pm you or whatever lol ^^

All we ever get is like 3 word incomplete answers lol

Hopefully that changes. c:
    Iamtaba
    Iamtaba
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Iamtaba 2015-05-07, 11:08

Nr, my ban was a temp ban so it just expired lol, nothing too special really

OT: I'm glad to see that Inva is an admin, and I'm sure that he'll be able to bring this clan forward. Thank God someone has replaced Zodz Smile

or has he? Zodz still has several admin rights such as an AO on the IRC, and has house debt of over 1b. Hopefully Andy fixes this as well.
    Judah
    Judah

Post by Judah 2015-05-07, 21:23

Well done Andy.

Congratz, and goodluck to Inva!
    [Eth111]
    [Eth111]

Post by [Eth111] 2015-05-08, 01:30

James wrote:Jeez, it's amazing what one day of changes can do.

This actually encourages me to get involved again. Well done to Slash and Luke, completely deserved. Haven't you grown Slash, I'm proud of you... I remember those days in the chat box in 2K12. Now you're all blue and professional.

he's not very professional.
    Joe
    Joe
    VIP
    VIP

Dices Rolls
    Dice Roll:

Post by Joe 2015-05-08, 01:47

[Eth111] wrote:

atleast he isnt a fgt
    Connor
    Connor
    Recruit
    Recruit

Post by Connor 2015-05-08, 05:03

Joe wrote:
    [Eth111] wrote:

atleast he isnt a fgt

Actually he is tho... Lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-04-19, 10:23