Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Cora Dyce

Welcome to our website !
Please register an account to view the complete categories and forums.

Cora Dyce

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cora Dyce - Your personal dicing clan

+9
Aaron
Twelve Lubes
Bf
Cannons
Nr
CM
Frosty
Xine
Feuer Kaiser
13 posters

Need some answers...

Feuer Kaiser
    Feuer Kaiser

Need some answers... Empty Need some answers...

Post by Feuer Kaiser 2013-12-02, 07:53

First off, let me state that I do not have any problem with Xine and I want to make sure no offense will be taken because of me making this.

Today, Host Jojo (who recently got de-ranked) went in #coradyce07 and randomly transfers me 11M credits. As I'm in the process of having a nerd-gasm, Xine tells me I have to transfer the credits to Paradyce. Of course I wasn't going to let 11M 07 slip out of my hands, so I asked why. (wish i had this screenshotted) If I remember correctly, Xine stated that the money was stolen, or not his, one of the two. I couldn't believe it, so I just brushed it off.

Later in the day, I was wanting to cashout the credits. The picture below shows what happened.
    Need some answers... 29fsw4

Yes, I am unbanned from the IRC now and everything is dandy, but I just want to know why I got banned.
    Yes, Jojo owes/owed money but now that he is deranked does it mean giving credits to someone is illegal?
    Lastly, I don't know how I "scammed" at all.

I'm just looking for some answers and other people's outlook on the whole situation. Smile 

Thanks for taking the time to read this,
    Feuer Smile
    Xine
    Xine
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Need some answers... Empty Re: Need some answers...

Post by Xine 2013-12-02, 08:30

yes i told you to transfer it to andy coz we all know that jojo just scammed this clan with 800m on eoc and 41m on 07.

you didnt ask me why you left the irc when i told you to do it. then this morning i saw you cashing out the 11m. so i kb you.

you want a screenie i can show it to you and it shows you quit when i said that Smile

sorry kiddo but if you think that 11m is free or you are helping jojo to scam more or whatever I wont let you and no one will cashout you so you cant get anything from that cash so if I were you I wouldnt be interested with that and help a scammer scam more just saying Smile.
    Feuer Kaiser
    Feuer Kaiser

Post by Feuer Kaiser 2013-12-02, 08:46

Xine wrote:yes i told you to transfer it to andy coz we all know that jojo just scammed this clan with 800m on eoc and 41m on 07.

you didnt ask me why you left the irc when i told you to do it. then this morning i saw you cashing out the 11m. so i kb you.

you want a screenie i can show it to you and it shows you quit when i said that Smile

sorry kiddo but if you think that 11m is free or you are helping jojo to scam more or whatever I wont let you and no one will cashout you so you cant get anything from that cash so if I were you I wouldnt be interested with that and help a scammer scam more just saying Smile.
    So you are pretty much assuming I am HELPING jojo scam?
    Frosty
    Frosty

Post by Frosty 2013-12-02, 14:10

NVM
    CM
    CM
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by CM 2013-12-02, 21:09

Situations like these are always tough to solve but from Xine's previous stance on some-what similar occasions have been in the best-interest of the scammer so I'm quite confused how she is taking matters into her own hands without any proof as she just loves seeing proof or else nobody scammed anyone.

I also don't see how Feu accepting the 11m xfer to his IRC name is helping with any scam.
    Nr
    Nr
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Nr 2013-12-02, 21:23

We can't stop anyone from cashing out and we can't scam scammers. This has been made clear multiple times so either way if you're innocent or not, it's your money, Feuer. I'm not saying that you are guilty of anything, i'm just saying that no one can stop you from cashing out or take the money in the process.

You could ofcourse consider giving the money back to the clan, which would be great support considering our loss of funds clearing debts that hosts owed the house recently and it would be very much appreciated, but in the end it is your choice. And once again you can't be banned without any evidence that you aided Jojo in a scam of any sort.
    Cannons

Post by Cannons 2013-12-02, 23:12

Nr wrote:We can't stop anyone from cashing out and we can't scam scammers. This has been made clear multiple times so either way if you're innocent or not, it's your money, Feuer. I'm not saying that you are guilty of anything, i'm just saying that no one can stop you from cashing out or take the money in the process.

You could ofcourse consider giving the money back to the clan, which would be great support considering our loss of funds clearing debts that hosts owed the house recently and it would be very much appreciated, but in the end it is your choice. And once again you can't be banned without any evidence that you aided Jojo in a scam of any sort.
    ^ This is pretty much Karma Xine. You of all people should already know you can't scam scammers (though Feuer isn't a scammer) and can't stop them from cashing out especially when you were such a strong advocate of allowing them to cashout.

Guess you must feel different since it affects you.
    Xine
    Xine
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Xine 2013-12-03, 00:57

its not his money at all he himself knows it anyway cashing it out just proven how cheap he is. just after jojo transfer it to him he cashout lol anyway no one will cashout you gl with that. anyway idk why jojo is trying to get his 11m when he have all the cash on 07 no host will cashout you coz if we do we will be the one getting scam. You wish you can get a free cash gl to you. cheapstake taking cash from scammer is a scammer for me aswell Smile if you are not retarded as jojo you wouldnt try to cashout it just saying coz its not yours in the first place Smile.

Last edited by Xine on 2013-12-03, 01:04; edited 1 time in total
    Feuer Kaiser
    Feuer Kaiser

Post by Feuer Kaiser 2013-12-03, 01:02

Xine wrote:its not his money at all he himself knows it anyway cashing it out just proven how cheap he is. just after jojo transfer it to him he cashout lol anyway no one will cashout you gl with that. anyway idk why jojo is trying to get his 11m when he have all the cash on 07 no host will cashout you coz if we do we will be the one getting scam. You wish you can get a free cash gl to you. cheapstake taking cash from scammer is a scammer for me aswell :)if you are not retarded as jojo you wouldnt try to cashout it just saying.
    "no host will cash you out"..... and im the cheap one?
    Xine
    Xine
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Xine 2013-12-03, 01:10

Feuer Kaiser wrote:
    Xine wrote:its not his money at all he himself knows it anyway cashing it out just proven how cheap he is. just after jojo transfer it to him he cashout lol anyway no one will cashout you gl with that. anyway idk why jojo is trying to get his 11m when he have all the cash on 07 no host will cashout you coz if we do we will be the one getting scam. You wish you can get a free cash gl to you. cheapstake taking cash from scammer is a scammer for me aswell :)if you are not retarded as jojo you wouldnt try to cashout it just saying.
    "no host will cash you out"..... and im the cheap one?
    lol really thats how pathetic you are lol. funny how you will keep trying to cashout that coz I am telling you now no one will. Idk why you will still keep trying when a scammer just transferred it to you thats cheap Smile. I dont why its hard for you to understand that Jojo have all the 07 gps thats why no one can cashout you. And trying to cashout the cash from that scammer are trying to scam the hosts, whose cheap? me? for not cashing you out no thanks i wont cashout you and get scammed im not that stupid.

Last edited by Xine on 2013-12-03, 01:15; edited 1 time in total
    Cannons

Post by Cannons 2013-12-03, 01:14

See how easy it is to say not to pay out a scam when you're not the one in the situation? Now you're trying to back track when you owe the house 7.6m and you're always insisting on paying when you owe the house.

Xine wrote:
    Sand Crawl99 | Z4S wrote:
    Xine wrote:Xodz was there he can cashout he just dont want too. he was talking to the guy idk why he cant. maybe lazy
    as if u did not do that .
    u just cant wait i was loading

and i've waited for xodz for 2weeks i never let anyone wait for me for 2 weeks.
    Its funny to see you backtrack on paying out scammers after you kept pushing for me to pay out the guy who scammed me. By the way you owe the house ~7.5m and as you said, if you owe the house you have to pay them out.

*Sadly the thread about me paying out Hoi Li Chit was deleted or I'd have some nice quotes of Xine pushing for the payout of a scammer and basically saying I should get scammed :/
    Xine
    Xine
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Xine 2013-12-03, 02:17

lol thats a totally different situation lmao. idk why mention it and nope i wont cashout him and give him free cash lol i really think you guys are working on each other to get free cash you wish i owe the house and i have 7m on my credits. And you expect me to cashout the one who scammed this clan 1b lol really retarded. And using someone else to cashout if you are innocent Feu You wouldnt be interested with that just saying thats just a cheap move of you and ofc retartded nhost like cannon will support you. I am not as stupid as you and get scammed Smile.

Cannons

Post by Cannons 2013-12-03, 02:28

Xine wrote:lol thats a totally different situation lmao. idk why mention it and nope i wont cashout him and give him free cash lol i really think you guys are working on each other to get free cash you wish i owe the house and i have 7m on my credits. And you expect me to cashout the one who scammed this clan 1b lol really retarded. And using someone else to cashout if you are innocent Feu You wouldnt be interested with that just saying thats just a cheap move of you and ofc retartded nhost like cannon will support you.  I am not as stupid as you and get scammed Smile.

Yeah, I'm retarded because I throw back your words at you lmfao. If you didn't want this to happen you shouldn't have kept telling the hosts and everyone that scammers must be paid out. Even though Feuer obviously didn't scam, Jojo gave his cash to him and it needs to be paid out by the one who owes the house.

Guess who's always says scammers should be paid out and guess who owes the house?
    CM
    CM
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by CM 2013-12-03, 02:32

Xine wrote:lol thats a totally different situation lmao. idk why mention it and nope i wont cashout him and give him free cash lol i really think you guys are working on each other to get free cash you wish i owe the house and i have 7m on my credits. And you expect me to cashout the one who scammed this clan 1b lol really retarded. And using someone else to cashout if you are innocent Feu You wouldnt be interested with that just saying thats just a cheap move of you and ofc retartded nhost like cannon will support you.  I am not as stupid as you and get scammed Smile.

This is a similar situation to Slash's about him suspecting Z3zima's planned scam in the IRC. You denied anyone being scammed and proceeded to cash him out. But as Cannon mentioned, you change your beliefs because it affects you.
    Xine
    Xine
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Xine 2013-12-03, 03:16

a host who scammed and a better who scammed is a different thing anyway if Feu will be as retarted as Cannon keep it as is but I am not as stupid as Cannon :)and will cashout a scammed gp. you are really stupid lol its a totally different situation stop bringing things thats so totally different i didnt scam feu Like You did with Magic and i dont need to pay anyone here coz I didnt scam anyone and use others rank to get a cash from them rofl. So @ CM if u dont know anything lol @ you commenting coz this doesnt effect anything to be i am just banning people who is trying to help the scammer scam more. Smile

im just loling how retartded people now is,

I love seeing how desperate cannon and feu get the 11m credits that Jojo gave him lol funny really.
    Bf
    Bf
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Bf 2013-12-03, 03:19

Xine wrote:a host who scammed and a better who scammed is a different thing anyway if Feu will be as retarted as Cannon keep it as is but I am not as stupid as Cannon :)and will cashout a scammed gp. you are really stupid lol its a totally different situation stop bringing things thats so totally different i didnt scam feu Like You did with Magic and i dont need to pay anyone here coz I didnt scam anyone and use others rank to get a cash from them rofl. So @ CM if u dont know anything lol @ you commenting coz this doesnt effect anything to be i am just banning people who is trying to help the scammer scam more. Smile

im just loling how retartded people now is.
    Don't use that word jokingly.... but if you must use it, MAKE SURE TO SPELL IT CORRECTLY.
    Xine
    Xine
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Xine 2013-12-03, 03:22

whatever sean you understand it 100% its obviously a typo anyway. why am i even replying lmao waste of time kids this days
    Feuer Kaiser
    Feuer Kaiser

Post by Feuer Kaiser 2013-12-03, 03:34

Xine wrote:a host who scammed and a better who scammed is a different thing anyway if Feu will be as retarted as Cannon keep it as is but I am not as stupid as Cannon :)and will cashout a scammed gp. you are really stupid lol its a totally different situation stop bringing things thats so totally different i didnt scam feu Like You did with Magic and i dont need to pay anyone here coz I didnt scam anyone and use others rank to get a cash from them rofl. So @ CM if u dont know anything lol @ you commenting coz this doesnt effect anything to be i am just banning people who is trying to help the scammer scam more. Smile

im just loling how retartded people now is,

I love seeing how desperate cannon and feu get the 11m credits that Jojo gave him lol funny really.
    Cannon is getting no money? He is proving a point. And I don't "use other ranks to get money", I RANDOMLY received credits. If I'm scamming by wanting to cashout money that was given to me without any notice at all, then I don't know what the definition of scamming is.

EDIT: and kids these days? the only childish thing that happened in this whole situation was when you banned me for no reason
    Cannons

Post by Cannons 2013-12-03, 03:36

Is anyone else even seeing this? I mean atleast one person had to have seen the thread that I was forced to pay out a scammer. Nobody remembers how hard Xine was pushing for me to payout a scammer? How she kept advocating the doctrine-like belief that scammers should be paid out NO MATTER WHAT and YOU CAN'T SCAM A SCAMMER.

Xine is right, the situation is different, the only difference is that she's affected by this situation and the other one she wasn't.

Let me break this down so maybe Xine can get the picture.

You have always stood by you can't scam and scammer no matter what, frankly it's because you thought you were too...smart? I guess? Because I remember you saying no matter what, you always have to pay out a person, you can never scam a scammer no matter what.

But lo and behold, when you have to be the one paying out a scammer, EVERYTHING has changed. You're trying to play the it's a different situation card (just like I did but I actually had justification) in hopes that you don't have to pay them out.

After it appeared you'd go to your grave believing Cora hosts should always pay out scammers, one little incident of you having to cashout a person you claimed is a scammer is enough for you to turn on a dime and change your position.

Remember, you're the one claiming Host_Jojo and Feuer Kaiser is in league and are scamming (even though they aren't). According to your policy and the precedent set by my case of having to pay a scammer not even a month ago, you have to pay out the scammer frankly because you owe the house and no one else owes as much as you do now.
    Xine
    Xine
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Xine 2013-12-03, 03:43

hows does this affects me lol really funny, affects me im not getting scammed any single gp here nor scammed anyone here you guys are the one who is trying to get a scammed gp lol i guess its really hard for Feu to understand it cheapest guy I've ever seen here in Cora really. You and cannon are obviously desperate to get the cash he is helping you to get it and checking all the host credits to check who can cashout you rofl. really funny cheap indeed as i said. This doesnt affect anything to me so i dont see why you are saying Karma to me Smile. Im just loling at you really.

spread the retardedness to this clan cannon Smile. gl with that.

CM
    CM
    Sponsor
    Sponsor

Post by CM 2013-12-03, 03:50

Cannon, please stop spreading retardedness (is that a word?) to this clan. It's going to affect everyone here.

Xine, where is your proof? No proof is given so you have to cash him out or you're just using your host position to scam back a scammer even though Feu never intended to scam at all.. just hearsay.

kiddo xine gosh kids these days
    Feuer Kaiser
    Feuer Kaiser

Post by Feuer Kaiser 2013-12-03, 03:51

Xine wrote:hows does this affects me lol really funny, affects me im not getting scammed any single gp here nor scammed anyone here you guys are the one who is trying to get a scammed gp lol i guess its really hard for Feu to understand it cheapest guy I've ever seen here in Cora really. You and cannon are obviously desperate to get the cash he is helping you to get it and checking all the host credits to check who can cashout you rofl. really funny cheap indeed as i said. This doesnt affect anything to me so i dont see why you are saying Karma to me Smile. Im just loling at you really.

wait wait wait... "checking all the host credits to check who can cashout you rofl." ok, so im not allowed to see who can cashout a certain amount of money? Tell me, how is that cheap
    Twelve Lubes
    Twelve Lubes
    VIP
    VIP

Post by Twelve Lubes 2013-12-03, 03:56

Xine wrote:hows does this affects me lol really funny, affects me im not getting scammed any single gp here nor scammed anyone here you guys are the one who is trying to get a scammed gp lol i guess its really hard for Feu to understand it cheapest guy I've ever seen here in Cora really. You and cannon are obviously desperate to get the cash he is helping you to get it and checking all the host credits to check who can cashout you rofl. really funny cheap indeed as i said. This doesnt affect anything to me so i dont see why you are saying Karma to me Smile. Im just loling at you really.

Xine, please respect other members when trying to argue with them. Repeated use of the word "retarded" and insulting both a fellow host and a better just makes you look immature. You're better than that, and talking like this really doesn't look good to other users when they see a mod is making fun of someone (especially a host) because they are backing up a better who may or may not be innocent. Nothing against you Feu, but I don't want to go with a side until more about this develops, if it ever does. There could be hosts that will help you cash-out smaller amounts of gp, but I'm not 100% sure.

The only thing I will say is that Feu has the money now, and he should technically be allowed to cash-out, but I doubt Xine will be the host to do such a thing, as she has a strong belief something fishy is going on.
    Cannons

Post by Cannons 2013-12-03, 04:13

Xine are you on drugs? Do you honestly think that after a week Jojo came up with a plan to all of a sudden scam cash, get Feuer to receive it and get a split, then give me cash just because I'm bringing up your own words?

Sorry guys for cutting ^ off but I just saw this in 07

Need some answers... 49ac5c2bb5ff9dea411ef575f52956f3

Need some answers... Fa4ab3dd5ca9c57e879d7519d21bd5dc

The first picture is what hosts in Cora Dyce call bot manipulation. Xine is transferring her credits to _2zx as a means of consolidating so she doesn't owe the house in order to not pay out Feuer. If I was doing the same thing with another host I'd get flamed out of the forums from Xine/_2zx personally with calls for derank.

The second picture is what I like to call paper thin excuses, which is _2zx/Xine trying to justify their bot manipulation by saying "her house money is in credits". Yeah, the ones who usually brag about 100m+ 07 banks and 50+ 07 Phats or so decided that instead of keeping their cash in game, they'd just put what they owe the house in credits.

^ Let me remind you that Neither Xine nor Aaron keep even 50% of what they usually owe the house on their credits, so they decided that now's the time to keep their 07 house cash in credits.

Xine wrote: hows does this affects me lol really funny, affects me im not getting scammed any single gp here
    Need some answers... 2809f3cc02a6cba7fd64bc5e4f421b21

Not getting scammed but decides to bot manipulate to make sure you don't end up paying out Feuer, very fancy.

And the contradiction continues...

Where's Rand & Company when you need him :/
    Xine
    Xine
    Honorary Member
    Honorary Member

Post by Xine 2013-12-03, 04:15

I wont respect someone who lied in the first place. If you guys want to cashout him and he will keep insisting and wont understand anything go ahead guys.

I was expecting that he should be like this ok i wont cashout it its not mine anyway but its not so yea no respect for him.

You guys who agreed with them you guys are free to cashout him Smile

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 2024-05-20, 11:26